Archive through September 12, 2004

Finish 24
Unregistered guest
******FINALLY GOOD NEWS!!******

If you have a Direct TV satellite dish with the BASIC SUBSCRITION, then you are able to receive free extra channels including PPV,NFL and ADULT with your service.
I have P5 cards available for $250 each. The cards are pre-programmed so that you are able to receive over 500 extra channels FOR FREE, including 96 ppv, 6 adult, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, NFL ticket and your local stations
and music channels.

THE PRICES ARE $250 EACH INCLUDING SHIPPING.
SIX MONTH GUARANTY ALSO INCLUDED

TO ORDER E-MAIL ME AT finish24@aol.com AND PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE YOUR IRD's SERIAL NUMBER.

******DONT GET FOOLED-THIS IS NO SCAM******

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 183
finish24 do we have to go through this again.i told you before................

A No Brainer
Unregistered guest
Only DAVE needs your ird serial#,so U must be DAVE!..I'm out of here,too much DAVE here!..Look at the sponsors here too,all DAVE associated companies!...this is NOT too hard to figure out...these forums,is a site to stay away from!

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 185
finish we dont want scammers here....................

goforitfinish24takeitall
Unregistered guest
you don't want scammers here. isn't this room full of scammers, liars, and thieves who insist on stealing a companies service. don't bash somebody because he is coming in here trying to steal your money because you all have been stealing from directtv for years!

Looking2golegit
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know of anyone who can activate a legitimate DirectV system in Canada? I used to have a guy in Keewatin Ontario that activated my system, and I just paid the subscription monthly automatically on my credit card and paid him a yearly fee for the service. I assume he set up an american address for me. Alas that guy is no longer in business, so I am wondering if there is anyone else out there providing the same service? I figure its the best I can do until the cards can be programmed.

way up here
Unregistered guest
I have a buddy is running direct tv legit in ontario. it involves having your cards sent to an american address and then sent to you. He also has to use a global cell phone to phone in his legit movie orders. it all sounds like a big hassle but if you are desperate.....

Bronze Member
Username: Martin

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 60
its not lagit he is just useing an american address. you cant get dtv legaly in canada.its impossible to get it. the crtc,bell express veiw,and starchoise wont allow dtv to come to canada legaly. just think of all the subcriptions that the canadian satellite companys would lose.

james miIIard
Unregistered guest
I am figuring there are a lot of people with direct tv recievers, that they are using as paper weights, who wish they had dishnet recievers. Now instead of trying to hack the p4 or p5 would it note be better to try and find a way to convert the direct tv receiver to a dishnet receiver. They do pretty much the same job, and I can't help but to feel it would be a process of clearing out the direct tv program and installing the dishnet program. Lets get everyone redirecting their energy here before the NFL season starts.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 190
not me.................peace.jmill

NfIguy2003
Unregistered guest
Lol Jimbo

looking2golegit
Unregistered guest
Of course I know it is not legit, but that seems to be the only way to get DirecTV in Canada. I'm trying to find someone who sets up accounts with American addresses so I can just get a subscription for now. It's quite the hassle to get it done on your own, but it can be done. It just takes more time than I have.

mitchmagic
Unregistered guest
I just left the privatesoftware site and they say that a fix for the P-4 will be here befor football season starts. They also are saying that we will need to modify a iso quad loader with one 39.7 crystal and one 70.4 crystal. I'm new and don't know how to even set up the iso quad let alone do this modification.Anyone know if this makes sense and is it for real.Let me know what you think ASAP

shawna
Unregistered guest
Hi I have heard that there is a "guy" in Kitchener,ON who is able to get programmed cards for Direct TV. He charges $500/year and the program is guarenteed not to go down! Anyone else heard of this? If it's true and you break it down it is only $40/month.Help...

Kenneth
Unregistered guest
shawna
a/s/l ....please

Anonymous

I HAve about 6 of those dtv # 3 cards(the ones with the footballand basketball guys on them) I used to have dtv legally I had them with a cpl rca boxes and the rest were in the sony box(the small ones) is any of this equipment and cards useable or reprogramable?My knoweledge of this is very limited to say almost nothing LOL. I was told these are still able to be reprogrammed if so Im looking for info on what I need and where to go on the net

Username: Lonewolf

United states United states

Post Number: 2
anonymous from everything that i have read on these cards u speak of they r no good they were called if i am not mistaken the hu card, and as of yet but close no hack for p/4 p/5 cards some claim to have it cracked that may be so but only for a selected few not for the public. hope this helps! good luck!

coke
Unregistered guest
i have 3 cards two says access card 4 and one with the football players on it i suppose there p3 and p4 cards how can u "hack" these cards or in other cases i heard burn them to get free access i did know a friend who had this done to hes p3 card a while back long time and for $50-70 he would do it and in a weak they would dectectit and do something to it im new to this and tired of watching 3 channels any tips? stuff i need to get?

Post Number: 7
hey coke look into dishnetwork, ck out this www.bellexpress.vu and click on the box that reads getting started and read they have step by step instructions good luck!

Username: Coke

Post Number: 1
10x ill be sure to check into it

Post Number: 2
i use dave got a url for getting started with dave? or will dishnetwork work also? my dad got rid of hes disk network stuff i have hes dish(which is bent a lil bit and double lnb im sure he still has hes reciver and cards

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
thomas what type of ird (recvr) do u have? and i believe if u have the dual lnb and dish even though it is a little bent it should work. and as for those cards u have they r probably expired,but try em out anyway u dont loose anything. i currently have dish and to tell the truth i like it better. if u switch to dish i think u will also. hope i shared a little light on the matter.

Anonymous

"the original lonewolf" are you the same people as "lonewolf" ?

Post Number: 3
again im new to this so ill just let you know what i have i have one rca recv and one hu recv 3 cards one p3 and 2 p4 cards 1 single lnb 2 double lnb 2 dishes one dave dish and one bev dish i can get a bev recv from my dad (i hope he still has)when u say what type of recv do i have do you mean look on the back of the recv or turn the recv on and look at what type it is thru the menu
i wont be switching to dishnetwork anything soon unless it is easier to hack then i might. today i went to raido shack to get some breadboards and notice they had displays of recviers well when the emp went to find the breadboards i went up to the recviers and took all 5 cards from all 5 these cards look just like the ones i use for dave will these work like mine or are they like samples?

hide house
Unregistered guest
I have a very good freind in Buffalo and are you saying that I can order direct tv through him and they will send a card to his address, which I can then insert in my receiver in Toronto.

Fnish 24
Unregistered guest
***********FINALLY GOOD NEWS!!************

If you have a Direct TV satellite dish with the BASIC SUBSCRITION, then you are able to receive free extra channels including PPV,NFL and ADULT with your service.
I have P5 cards available for $150 each. The cards are pre-programmed so that you are able to receive over 500 extra channels FOR FREE, including 96 ppv, 6 adult, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, NFL ticket and your local stations
and music channels.

THE PRICES ARE $150 EACH INCLUDING SHIPPING.

-FIVE MONTH GUARANTY ALSO INCLUDED

TO ORDER E-MAIL ME AT finish24@aol.com AND PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE YOUR IRD's SERIAL NUMBER.

HURRY BECAUSE I HAVE ONLY 60 CARDS LEFT

**************THIS IS NO SCAM******************
MANY ECoustcs MEMBERS ARE NOW HAPPY CUSTOMERS

Post Number: 4
including 96 ppv, 6 adult, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, NFL ticket and your local stations
and music channels doesnt come close to 500 xtra channels do the math

Post Number: 5
and if i had basic my local stations are aready included

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 204
FINISH24 IS A CROOK FOLKS I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE SHES A SCAM ARTIST SHE TAKES YOUR MONEY AND DOES NOT DELIVER THE PRODUCT..THEN SHE BLOCKS YOUR EMAIL STAY CLEAR............peace..jmill

finish 24 tis just in, SCAM!
Unregistered guest
finish 24 tis just in,IS A SCAM!!! YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANY THING FOR YOUR MONEY!!!any thing he has will never work. Dont lose your money! this is for you james millard.

finish 24 tis just in, SCAM!
Unregistered guest
finish 24 tis just in,IS A SCAM!!! YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANY THING FOR YOUR MONEY!!!any thing he has will never work. Dont lose your money! this is for you james millard. FROM WETHEPEOPLE!

Finish 24
Unregistered guest
Can't understand why you discredit me without ever trying my cards. May be you're a Dave's man ?
In the end, people know who to trusr.

Silver Member
Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 214
Richard/deaf -- The above was an experiment. Someone has been fukkin with all of the threads here, or at least eight of them in the past couple of hours. Eight threads have the exact same posts on them, nine counting this one, and all of them within 17 minutes. There are four posts that recur on all 9 threads:

Finish 24's "Finaly Good News"
Finish 24, ths just in
James Millard (Registered)
Finish 24 "Can't understand why you discredit me..."

Each thread has some or no posts in between, depending on the responses between the C/P's, but of course there are no C/P's of REGISTERED posters
except those of James Millard.

What you guys saw me doing with your posts was to see if I could C/P your registration/user name, and you saw how that came out.

One other thing: James Millard's post wasn't always C/P'd: In at least one case he used all cap's.

So, either James Millard is doing this, or the real James Millard has cancelled his registration and someone else has taken it over -- which can't be true because James Millard has over 200 posts, or something like that.

That tells me only one thing: Those other posts were all imitations/impersonations, with the lone exception of James Millard.

James Millard: My good friend, can you please explain this away?

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 223
im posting the truth....im using my real name .i never post any other way..the scam artist is at it................peace jmill

Anonymous

canadian tv sucks,someone pls hurry up with a p5 solution,cant even watch canadian programming except for the trailerpark boys,crtc SUCKS

Lorax
Unregistered guest
hey im new to this, i bought a phillips reciever and a p4 card for 5 bucks at a yard sale, but the only channels that work are the DirectTV ones. what is up?

PW-voice
Unregistered guest
What do U expect?...U have a DTV card (P4) and IRD probably...Do U expect Dish to work or Bev?..and if U're getting any channels other than 100 and 500,then U are extremely lucky and it won't last long..U really should do some reading first,but your question really answered itself..e

ELP
Unregistered guest
OK, I am looking to buy a P5 PPV wiper, but don't want to get ripped off. Anyone know where I can get this device?

PW-voice
Unregistered guest
No such animal..things like that will be in the form of files using the appropriate hardware such as possibly an iso programmer..since there is NO P4/5 hack out yet,the hardware required is unknown at this time..e

Username: Fat_joe

Easth oakland Californi

Post Number: 1
hello i'm new at this so i wanted to say how can i get free p.l.a.y.b.o.y channel from direct tv?

PW-voice
Unregistered guest
do u want the PPVs included ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
yea i new to how do i program my cards to get these free channels or at least getthe free music channels?

PW-voice
Unregistered guest
the above post is an imposter....Thomas U can use any old card (H or HU) and get free music channels..don't know of anyway to get free PPV's now...DTV has recently eliminated the CANCEL buttons on their online site's accounts screen for PPV's,sports packages etc..so can't see how playb*y or even NFL can be free now either..a

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
so your saying all i have to do is go to directtv.com and create a account with false info and i guess do something to get free music channels?

PW-voice
Unregistered guest
Yep... thats it :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
i wish it was that easy i see i need a loader

are these guys legit?

http://www.hu-cards.org/

PW-voice
Unregistered guest
Thomas..again,the above is an imposter....No,thats NOT it!...U need a loader,old files,P2 or P3 card,and old programs (winexp,idfile,extreme)...and learn how to program cards..If U don't have all these things,then U're better off starting from scratch,and gearing up to hack Dish or Bev...or buying an FTA receiver and learning that....None of this comes overnight!..then U will get PPV's ,many channels,and music...I would recommend FTA,its the easiest..and a Pansat 2500 receiver

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
a friend of mine has a pansat 2500 w/ magic card for $60 so im good on that what is FTA i know it stands for free to air is that like a service? any loaders u would recommend? do i need a bootstrap or any other type of card besides the p4 and p3 i got

thx

PW-voice
Unregistered guest
FTA uses NO card...go to www.dsscentral.net and read the FTA forums and download the files..much to learn..

jessie_jr76
Unregistered guest
WOW!PW, thx for ur link.

regards,
Jessie jr.
satellitetvissue.com

Anonymous

thats THE COOLEST site dude-THANX

PW-voice
Unregistered guest
no prob

Juggy
Unregistered guest
Would I get the football channels with FTA?

PW-voice
Unregistered guest
Football channels?...U mean the NFL Sunday ticket sports package?...yes Bev is offering most of the games..and FTA can get both Dishnetwork and Bev..a

PW-voice
Unregistered guest
Football channels?...U mean the NFL Sunday ticket sports package?...yes Bev is offering most of the games..and FTA can get both Dishnetwork and Bev..a

Anonymous

PW you could at least send these peeps to a real fta site like al7bar.....strictly fta

Anonymous

I have also used Direct TV.
I have also used Dish Network.

PW-voice
Unregistered guest
Anonymouse--al7bar sounds like an al-quaeda site...you know...like that arab terrorist group

mitchmagic
Unregistered guest
I read on another site that a quad ISO will be the loader needed for the P-4 and will need to be modified with 2 crystals, one twice as fast as the first.They also were talking about the fix being ready and out later this week or early next. Does anyone have more info on this or is it just B.S.

nonya
Unregistered guest
I have the football direct tv cards and the original dss access card? Can I still program them to get free channels?

applebee
Unregistered guest
Nope..No free DTV with any cards...Dishnetwork and Bev (canadian equivalent to DTV,but nothalf as good) are thge only things anyone can get FREE now...must use FTA (free to air) receiver and have roof satellite dishs aligned correctly..and software updates ocassionally,which are free at most reputable DSS sites.U have much reading to do to learn this hobby.Suggest you go somewhere VERY reputable for files,forums,chat and REAL help.I would suggest www.dsscentral.net ,but there are some other good sites too.

DIG
Unregistered guest
HIDE HOUSE
Your friend in Buffalo can tell DTV they have a second reciever or need a new card and the P5 card they get in the mail will work for you. You will only get the channels your friend subscribes to.

applebee
Unregistered guest
Hide house...yes U can use your bud's activated NEW card ,but U also need the receiver he puts the new "additional" 2nd card into..in other words,U're bud can tell DTV he needs a 2nd card for his 2nd receiver (or buy 2nd receiver $50 from DTV),then when 2nd card is received and inserted into 2nd receiver,call DTV to activate card,then ship card AND reciver to you..U MUST have the reciever that the new card was ACTIVATED (married) with/to, when he called DTV to activate the 2nd new card.

applebee
Unregistered guest
BEWARE OF UNSCRUPULOUS SCOUNDRELS WHO ANNOUNCE
AN UPCOMING P4 HACK...

1.-If there was a hack, a P4-ZKT would be posted. if the ROM were already dumped, this would be known.

2. There is no way to recoup the development costs -- the lawsuits have made buying risky, and the voracious free-tv'ers will steal the technology rather than pay for the equipment and time reverse engineering the product.

3. Dtv has learned from the past -- the F didn't have the ASIC -- fixed in the H. The H had software bugs which allowed access -- fixed with the development process and code reviews for the Hu. The Hu was vulnerable to power/clock glitches -- fixed in the P4 generation.

Remember, for there to be a viable hack, it has to be packagable -- which if it requires Focused Ion Beam editting to enable glitching, won't be useable by very many testers.

Finally, the appeal to time. The Hu was already compromised by the time the H stream was dying. People want to hear that it is hacked, so they believe, but historically, the previous card had always been hacked before the death of the current generation.
Dealers can't make money if they don't sell what they have, if they have it.

You also have to consider any group that has a hack and is holding it back "for the right moment" risks getting beat to the punch by another group. If it were stable and marketable, it would be out there right now, while the demand is ripe and high.

Its nice to say that what man has made, man can break, but breaking and hacking are two totally different things. Think not? Go ask all the peeps who waited forever for a VCII+ hack. Any day now turned into years and still nothing.

Primestar was the same way and also made by GI and never ever hacked. It did have a smart card slot which was never used, because it was never needed, because the hardware inside was never compromised. Guess who bought out primestar and that technology? Yep DTV.

The H card was hacked well before the F was dead and the Hu hack was public even before the H was dead. Now you have a nearly dead Hu and not a single viable dealer even offering ANY sort of hack for the P4/P5/D1.

Would a good businessman/businesswoman wait till everyone has jumped ship and bought a FTA or ran to charlie, then release a hack? I think not. If it were out there and stable folks, it would be available right now, while the iron is hot and panicked peeps are willing to pay the cheeks off their a$$ to get it.

Even if it were, an "unglitchable" card will be an icescraper everytime it gets looped, because if you can't glitch into the loop, how ya gonna unloop it? Don't hold your breath folks, because the road ahead is going to get rocky and now that the heat is on charlie, he is going to jump right in and take care of some business too.

Everyone keeps saying the dealers have to make their money first, but when no dealer is selling, they are not making any money, because they simply don't have anything to sell at this point.

All those promises that it was out there but "not needed at this time" were bullshit. "It would only be released when somebody could make some money off of it." Uh, from reading the forums I see quite a few desperate people out there who can't watch TV right now. The "market" seems pretty damn ripe to me.

2. Not one SHRED of evidence has surfaced that anybody has gotten into a P4. I see a lot of posts that say it's "too unstable" for public release. Since when do hackers care whether something is stable enough for the public...getting all ethical now? Again, I call BULLSHlT. Or maybe they're talking about it being too unstable to SELL. You don't have to prove it's been compromised by posting a working fix. A simple P4/D1 range CAMID and matching ZKT that can be verified is all that is needed to prove it has been compromised. Posted via proxy or whatever other means to protect the poster from the authorities. How about an EEPROM dump? Partial disassembly (reverse engineer) of that dump? We haven't seen it because it's not there. The card has been out for two years and not one single byte of verifiable data has appeared to substantiate that a hacker has seen it's secrets. What do you think? Just by pure chance we should have already seen something...in two years?

3. ...One man can make it, another man can break it. I'm sick of seeing that one. While it's true that nothing can be 100% secure...all DTV has to do is keep you out long enough to make it financially feasible to keep issuing new cards. As long as it takes a few years (3-5) to break into the current card, they're ahead of the game and already issuing new cards. At that point it's OVER. Where's the financial gain in that (for the hackers)? The only people left trying to get in are the few *true* hackers who are doing it because they can't resist a challenge. Then, once all the forums and DSS sites whither up and die, the number of people actively probing the inner workings of the cards goes down drastically.

Something else goes down with the number of people and it's the most important of all: KNOWLEDGE. Fewer people with less knowledge means the "attack front" is reduced and with it the threat and probability of compromises of current and future cards. Think about it, if it takes another year for a P4 hack to surface, 90% of all the D*T specific DSS sites will be long gone. Their goal of crushing the piracy market will have succeeded.

4. Anybody who's looked at those leaked specifications will see that the P4/D1 is a kick a$$ card. Now assuming that those documents are not faked (they looked pretty damn offical to me) some things that stand out are:

A. The inability to change CAMID's (they're hard coded - not in EEPROM). That one right there kills a LOT of ability. It's surprising they didn't inlcude that ability (or lack thereof) in earlier cards. Sure as hell makes it harder to hack when you can't clone cards. Of course the no ZKT mod would help here, but I would imagine that they will come up with a way of requiring your private key or group keys to be valid for the given CAMID in order to take essential updates. Meaning if you spoof a CAMID using some no ZKT method, there still exists the possibility of still requiring the ID to match other important corresponding data on the card in order for it to function properly.

B. A shut down mechanism. The card processor is reportedly to be based on a European smart money card that is loaded with cash and as you buy things, it deducts from the balance on the card. Once the card reaches zero, it's designed to self destruct so that as they are thrown into the trash they aren't scooped up by hackers trying to reload money on them. They are destroyed via code in ROM at the end of their lives. If D*V chose to implement that into the P4/D1 - you're f*cked! Instead of getting looped - your card gets irreversibly KILLED. Quite nasty and quite effective. If I were designing a card I would surely include such a function.

C. The specs call for the ability of the card to handle a tier expiration date rollover that occurs some 10+ years from now. Seems they are quite confident that the card will remain unhacked for that amount of time. Why make that specification?

5. Be aware that the people who are designing these cards are not stupid. Yes, they may have overlooked many weaknesses in their designs in the past, but they are learning from them. All the newer cards are implementing more and more encryption capabilities. In case you don't know, public key cryptosystems cannot be broken. Unless someone comes up with a way of efficiently factoring large primes (the basis for PKE), it will remain unbroken. With the utilization of more and more of this technology into smart cards, hacking them starts becoming insurmountable. This new card has TONS of cryptographic functions. And these are ones that go waaaaaay beyond a simple XOR key! Think about the ZKT. It has never been possible to generate your own CAMID/ZKT pair on any of the cards. This just proves it's effectiveness (it's using properties of PKE digital signing). Now imagine using that CAMID/ZKT idea for zeroing out PPV purchases. Instead of using a simple 0, to indicate the obvious zero balance, think if they used the ZKT idea (or digitally signed the PPV's). If the PPV zero balance was digitally signed, it then becomes a special, non-recreateable, non-zero number. How would you get around that? What about tiers? What if the tiers were digitally signed for each card? The possibilites numb the mind! The important part? If implemented, there are no workarounds for them until PKE is broken! So better start looking for any option of a legit DTV service...BEFORE PRICES START GOING UP!

Unregistered guest
..applebee, if possible would you please e-mail me at jack@jackconn.com..

I am Evil Homer
Unregistered guest
Boring......

JorgeMiami
Unregistered guest
Mr.Applebee, I am a Cuban resident in the Miami area, I dont have any idea of Direct TV or any technical stuff, I just can tell you, that I came to visit Cuba some months ago, there some people are "modifiying" something on the RCA boxes and using a card installed on a computer, they install the cable that come from the dish to the card installed on the computer,which hold also the P4 or 5 card that usually go into the RCA box, and from there goes the other cable to the RCA box. What it is or how they do, I have not idea, in the Miami area those modified boxes are hot, some people have those here, I assume somebody in this area will know how is done. I heard all this in a party where the owner of the house was explaining others who were asking about how come he had all the channels. Anybody have any idea what this "modification" is about ?

Just Some Guy
Unregistered guest
who the flying fiddle fook is DAVE?

Anonymous

hes that wendys dude

Anonymous

hes that wendys dude

Anonymous

I have purchased a P5 card thru someone on EBAY. I have Directv service......if I call them, will they just program this new card for me? Someone told me I have to purchase the card thru them for 20 bucks?? Anyone ever do this....purchase a card from someone else, that is not programed and have Directv program the card??
Thanks

Unregistered guest
Hi,alot of people i work with have the silverbullet satellite,im debating on buying this sytem.I have direct tv,and like all of you am hoping something will happen soon.I know nobody really knows,but are we any closer to getting our direct systems working.Does anybody know if the silverbullet is worth the money,everyone tells me its great.

applebee
Unregistered guest
anon.,If U have a P5 card that was never used/subbed/programmed,then its a VIRGAN card.Save it for possible DTV use if/when the hack is released.In meantime call DTV for another card,tell them present card was all stolen or something.But if U want an "additional" card to watch TV so U can watch in an another room,then also call DTV but they will want the receiver ser# of the additional card that U are going to insert/marry this card to.Yes,this will be $20 for card and $50 for an additional NEW receiver,if U don't have an extra IRD around.

Jorge Miami
Unregistered guest
applebee, can you please comment refence what i posted?I am curious to know is those computer cards will work here
Thanks

Anonymous

APPLEBEE,
I already have an extra receiver. So if I call DTV, tell them my card was stolen or lost/ will they send me a new one, and then will I be able to use this card with the "extra" receiver that I have or will it have to go with the receiver where the "lost/stolen" card went with? And will they still charge me for a lost or stolen card?
Thanks

applebee
Unregistered guest
anon,If U think that U're going to get a 2nd DTV setup (working card in an IRD) for free,its not going to happen.The replacement card Must go into the old receiver,unless u say that was stolen too.But either way,ONLY 1 is going to work.DTV will deactivate your "stolen" card,and yes they will want $20.

Jorge,no clue what thats all about..emulation or dvb?Never heard of ANTHING working ANYplace with P4/5 cards

applebee
Unregistered guest
Email circulating to everyone.Scam or not?.U decide.

Li Cheng Y
> HenSang Imports
> 1-888-252-8508 orcall 1-888-252-8509
>
>
> The P-400 Adapter is a tiny filter like adapter that hides itself very well
> behind your current Dtv Ird and allows the user to receive all the channels that
> a high priced free2air ird would pick up providing that the user points his dish
> or dishes accordingly. When used in conjunction with a DiSEqc switch, you can
> enable multiple satellite dishes on one receiver, allowing the user to enjoy
> well over 1000 channels! There is no additional flashes needed therefore there
> will be no blackouts or hits like we are used to with the current selection of
> fta systems.
>
> The Tiny little P-400 adapter unit allows you to unlock all dtv receivers and
> allows you to hear full audio, unlike the flash that is currently freeware and
> only works on one rca ird and you can not hear any audio. This is the solution
> we have all been working hard to manufacture and release and since it is so
> sensitive in nature, we will only be taking orders for the units for a period of
> one full week and then we will distribute the product to resellers who will then
> continue to market our hard work through their websites.
>
> It takes under twenty seconds to install and works on all receivers providing
> that you have a working subbed card currently in the receiver and the telephone
> line unplugged. The package you currently have does not make any difference,
> basic or platinum. The reason you must have a working subbed card p4 or p5 in at
> all times to watch all channels open is because the receiver needs to have the
> prior authorization from your current subbed card to tell the receiver that you
> are authorized to view channels. The P-400 Just Tells the receiver that there
> are new channel sets available and tells your ird to scan and find these new
> channels, within ten minutes of having the adapter installed, you will see a new
> screen with channels one to one thousand or more but no description will be
> available in the guide, this is because there is no current technology that
> allows you to view a guide with your current ird's configuration. We plan on
> releasing a new P-400 in the future that will scan for whatever guide is
> available and tell your ird to display the contents for each channel selection.
>
> This adapter is not a p4 hack or 3m, it is simply a control interface that will
> allow you to unlock the full power of your current receiver. It has been working
> flawlessly for over two months now, unaffected by any electronic countermeasures
> that killed off all other fta units. Get the P-400 Today while you can, because
> we will not be marketing this product after the seven day period of presales
> that has now started. At the time of writing this, The P-400 is not compatible
> with sony receivers we apoligise for this, we are in the process of ironing out
> the conflict issues and will release our findings shortly.
>
> Price is $199 per P-400 order. Call Today and get 20% off! Pay Only$160 Lines
> Open Late!
> Units are tamper proof, will not function if forcibly opened to view internal
> workings.
> Quantity Orders are available at a discount, Providing they are not for resale
> purposes.
> Orders are sent via expresspost trackable shipping from a Canadian location.
> Estimated time arrival for shipping seven to fourteen business days.
> Quantity order discount not available at this time. The price you see is the
> price you pay
> regardless of quantity.
>
> Call Our Order and fufillment operators today and let us pay for the call. Our
> operators are not technical buffs so please allow them to process your orders
> accordingly and avoid technical matters with them, as they are trained
> professionals in the sales and customer satisfaction field, they did not build
> the p400. Our product is so simple to use full instructions included, that you
> do not need any prior tech experience. Buy yours today without delay, Call us to
> make sure we still have units left in stock.
>
> Sincerly yours
> Li Cheng Y
> HenSang Imports
> 1-888-252-8508 orcall 1-888-252-8509

Anonymous

APPLE,
Let me explain. I already have 2 room DTV service. I had a 3rd with a free programmed "football card", which we all know was blown up. I still have that receiver. Untill something happens with the P4 or P5.....whats my best option to get my 3rd reciever working? I purchased a deprogrammed card on EBAY as I said. Can I only order a new card from DTV for the 20 they charge? Is this P5 card worthless at this time?
Thanks so much for your insight.

Finish 24
Unregistered guest
**************** ATTENTION *****************

I bought one of those P-400 adapters to give it a personal try.... and to my surprise....IT ALLY WORKS !!

So I called Mr. Cheng and he sold me 50 of those suckers at an incredible price...

I'm reselling them for only U.S.$100.00 !!

You don't want to miss this opportunity !!

To order e-mail me finish24@aol.com

fFinish 24
Unregistered guest
**************** ATTENTION *****************

I bought one of those P-400 adapters to give it a personal try....
and to my surprise....IT REALLY WORKS !!

So I called Mr. Cheng and he sold me 50 of those suckers at an incredible price...

I'm reselling them for only U.S.$100.00 !!

You don't want to miss this opportunity !!

To order e-mail me finish24@aol.com

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 246
He gave me such a good price im selling them for 29.99....................not

Bronze Member
Username: Haney49

Post Number: 60
That the same thang thay say about the DIGITAL Cable filter

Unregistered guest
Li Cheng
HenSang Imports
1-888-252-8508 or try 1-888-252-8509

The P-400 Adapter is a tiny filter like adapter that hides itself very
well behind your
current Dtv Ird and allows the user to receive all the channels that a
high priced free2air
ird would pick up providing that the user points his dish or dishes
accordingly. When used in
conjunction with a DiSEqc switch, you can enable multiple satellite
dishes on one receiver,
allowing the user to enjoy well over 1000 channels! There is no
additional flashes needed
therefore there will be no blackouts or hits like we are used to with
the current selection
of fta systems.

The Tiny little P-400 adapter unit allows you to unlock all dtv
receivers and allows you to
hear full audio, unlike the flash that is currently freeware and only
works on one rca ird
and you can not hear any audio. This is the solution we have all been
working hard to
manufacture and release and since it is so sensitive in nature, we will
only be taking orders
for the units for a period of one full week and then we will distribute
the product to
resellers who will then continue to market our hard work through their
websites.

It takes under twenty seconds to install and works on all receivers
providing that you have
a working subbed card currently in the receiver and the telephone line
unplugged. The package
you currently have does not make any difference, basic or platinum. The
reason you must have
a working subbed card p4 or p5 in at all times to watch all channels
open is because the
receiver needs to have the prior authorization from your current subbed
card to tell the
receiver that you are authorized to view channels. The P-400 Just Tells
the receiver that
there are new channel sets available and tells your ird to scan and
find these new channels,
within ten minutes of having the adapter installed, you will see a new
screen with channels
one to one thousand or more but no description will be available in the
guide, this is
because there is no current technology that allows you to view a guide
with your current
ird's configuration. We plan on releasing a new P-400 in the future
that will scan for
whatever guide is available and tell your ird to display the contents
for each channel
selection.

This adapter is not a p4 hack or 3m, it is simply a control interface
that will allow you to
unlock the full power of your current receiver. It has been working
flawlessly for over two
months now, unaffected by any electronic countermeasures that killed
off all other fta units.
Get the P-400 Today while you can, because we will not be marketing
this product after the
seven day period of presales that has now started. At the time of
writing this, The P-400 is
not compatible with sony receivers we apoligise for this, we are in the
process of ironing
out the conflict issues and will release our findings shortly.

Price is $199 per P-400 order. Call Today and get 20% off! Pay Only$160
Lines Open Late!
Units are tamper proof, will not function if forcibly opened to view
internal workings.
Quantity Orders are available at a discount, Providing they are not for
resale purposes.
Orders are sent via expresspost trackable shipping from a Canadian
location.
Estimated time arrival for shipping seven to fourteen business days.
Quantity order discount not available at this time. The price you see
is the price you pay
regardless of quantity.

Call Our Order and fufillment operators today and let us pay for the
call. Our operators are
not technical buffs so please allow them to process your orders
accordingly and avoid
technical matters with them, as they are trained professionals in the
sales and customer
satisfaction field, they did not build the p400. Our product is so
simple to use full
instructions included, that you do not need any prior tech experience.
Buy yours today
without delay, Call us to make sure we still have units left in stock.

Sincerly yours
Li Cheng
HenSang Imports
1-888-252-8508 or try 1-888-252-8509

THE TRUTH works
Unregistered guest
I tried it also it works thank you.Now i can watch NFL this weekend thanks goodness. People do what you want but it works.

Casey Jones
Unregistered guest
Finnish24 I'll take four .I'll send you an email. This just to good to pass up
thanks dude!!!!~!

Swede1
Unregistered guest
U people dont know jack.As if this would actually work come! Go ahead and give that scammer Finish24 your money..Looser. Some peeps stick to charlie gonna be no fix for p5 until new year so alls you doiing is wishing for nothing that ain't gonna arrive. Dave has won for at least until 2005 so i suggest everybody get charlie or bev before price triples.

casey jones
Unregistered guest
"It's out!!!!

this is legit....and it's coming from two locations!!

Firstly, a group from an Indian reserve called Akwasasne situated between Canada and the United States have this up and working. These guys are part of the Warrior Society and deal in some pretty "heavy" sh*t...
Well i guess they have purchased the software for some ridiculous amount of $$ and ARE THE ONLY ONES WITH THE HACK.

The second location is the same group operating out of a reserve near Montreal called Kanasatake.

When I heard this from a buddy of mine I was a little reluctant. I gave him my P5 and $125 CDN yesterday (I think he pocketed $25 from that ...oh well!!)

He has just returned my card, I AM WATCHING WIDE OPEN INCLUDING ALL PPV'S AND 596.

From what I hear this will go cross nation within the next few days however staying withing the Mohawk Indian reserves.(these guys will make a mint!

Remember, these are the same people who are responsible for the large smuggling ops of tobaco, alcohol and even refugees!!!

...I know you guys will have all the sh*t to say about me but all I can tell you is to hook up with a buddy on one of these reserves NOW !!

The programmers are the ISO. Still not sure of the details....I'll keep you posted"

Finish 24
Unregistered guest

************** ATTENTION # 2 ***************

THIS IS FOR Swede1 and the REST of Non-believers......

Upcoming is a VIDEO I am makeing to PROVE U ALL that The P-400 Adapter is LEGIT AND 100 % FUNCTIONAL !!

Orders are coming.... BUT I STILL HAVE SOME LEFT

SO HURRY UP AND ORDER NOW !!

IM STILL HONORING THE U.S.$100.00 PRICE

finish24@aol.com

************** THIS IS NO SCAM ***************

Username: Peeper

Post Number: 6
Casey Jones aka Peckerhead, Finnish24 etc. your full of sh!t. That's a C/P off this site 2 mths. ago. Folks don't pay any attention to this aashole.

Unregistered guest

Sorry I can't give my name ...but Im a Registred Silver Member here at ECoustics.com and I fully endorse and thank Mr. finish24@aol.com for providing me th P-400 Adapter. It really works !

Anonymous

yeah right

applebee
Unregistered guest
anon,call DTV and just tell them U want a 3rd card ($20) for your 3rd IRD.U will pay an additional $5 a month.Keep your Ebay card for later P4 hack testing use.

casey..bogus and old Indian P4 hack info pal.Also you are a lousy impersonator.

applebee
Unregistered guest
I am figuring there are a lot of people with direct tv recievers, that they are using as paper weights, who wish they had dishnet recievers. Now instead of trying to hack the p4 or p5 would it note be better to try and find a way to convert the direct tv receiver to a dishnet receiver. They do pretty much the same job, and I can't help but to feel it would be a process of clearing out the direct tv program and installing the dishnet program. Lets get everyone redirecting their energy here before the NFL season starts

Bronze Member
Username: Wantedman

Post Number: 44
i have 4 direct tv recievers 3 with p4, 1 with p5, i'll sell them all for 1 price, for more info email me, wanted_man21@hotmail.com

Bronze Member
Username: Dss2092

Post Number: 20
Hi Guys, I have all this stuff for sale at some great prices...just log into www.DssBliss.com

Here is a list of items !

Thanks
www.DssBliss.com

DSS REV --- 74.99
XTREEME ROM A3B --- 59.99
ATMEGA 128 + J-TAG COMBO --- 99.99
ATMEGA 128 + J-TAG + DIGILOCK COMBO --- 119.99
DSS REV & EXTREME ISO COMBO --- 129.99
ATMEGA + J-TAG + NAGLESS LOCK COMBO --- 119.99
ATMega 128 --- 44.99
AVR6 --- 34.99
TSOP 3 Chip Lock --- 19.99
TSOP 2 Chip Lock --- 19.99
J-31 JTAG & Cable --- 49.99
Universal JTAG & Cable --- 49.99
Xtreme ISO Programmer --- 59.99
TSOP Nagless Lock --- 19.99
DSSREV ISO Programmer --- 59.99
Universal Atmega 18x PLL --- 44.99
Digital Lock Auto Rest V2.0 --- 19.99
Magic Card w/Programmer --- 84.99
Quad ISO --- 59.99
Xtreme SureShot Serial --- 59.99
Xtreme SureShot USB --- 79.99
Mikobu III --- 79.99
Absolute 1 --- 59.99
T-911 --- 59.99
No 745 Wafer --- 79.99
No 745 Red Devil --- 79.99
Xtreme Red Dragon --- 59.99

Anonymous

Hi. I've just received this, what ya'think ?:

Li Cheng Y
HenSang Imports
1-888-252-8508 orcall 1-888-252-8509

Now Hack The P4/P5 DirecTv2FTA Conversion Kit Get It Now

The P-400 Adapter is a tiny filter like adapter that hides itself very well behind your current Dtv Ird and allows the user to receive all the channels that a high priced free2air ird would pick up providing that the user points his dish or dishes accordingly. When used in conjunction with a DiSEqc switch, you can enable multiple satellite dishes on one receiver, allowing the user to enjoy well over 1000 channels! There is no additional flashes needed therefore there will be no blackouts or hits like we are used to with the current selection of fta systems.

The Tiny little P-400 adapter unit allows you to unlock all dtv receivers and allows you to hear full audio, unlike the flash that is currently freeware and only works on one rca ird and you can not hear any audio. This is the solution we have all been working hard to manufacture and release and since it is so sensitive in nature, we will only be taking orders for the units for a period of one full week and then we will distribute the product to resellers who will then continue to market our hard work through their websites.

It takes under twenty seconds to install and works on all receivers providing that you have a working subbed card currently in the receiver and the telephone line unplugged. The package you currently have does not make any difference, basic or platinum. The reason you must have a working subbed card p4 or p5 in at all times to watch all channels open is because the receiver needs to have the prior authorization from your current subbed card to tell the receiver that you are authorized to view channels. The P-400 Just Tells the receiver that there are new channel sets available and tells your ird to scan and find these new channels, within ten minutes of having the adapter installed, you will see a new screen with channels one to one thousand or more but no description will be available in the guide, this is because there is no current technology that allows you to view a guide with your current ird's configuration. We plan on releasing a new P-400 in the future that will scan for whatever guide is available and tell your ird to display the contents for each channel selection.

This adapter is not a p4 hack or 3m, it is simply a control interface that will allow you to unlock the full power of your current receiver. It has been working flawlessly for over two months now, unaffected by any electronic countermeasures that killed off all other fta units. Get the P-400 Today while you can, because we will not be marketing this product after the seven day period of presales that has now started. At the time of writing this, The P-400 is not compatible with sony receivers we apoligise for this, we are in the process of ironing out the conflict issues and will release our findings shortly.

Price is $199 per P-400 order. Call Today and get 20% off! Pay Only$160 Lines Open Late!
Units are tamper proof, will not function if forcibly opened to view internal workings.
Quantity Orders are available at a discount, Providing they are not for resale purposes.
Orders are sent via expresspost trackable shipping from a Canadian location.
Estimated time arrival for shipping seven to fourteen business days.
Quantity order discount not available at this time. The price you see is the price you pay regardless of quantity.

Call Our Order and fufillment operators today and let us pay for the call. Our operators are not technical buffs so please allow them to process your orders accordingly and avoid technical matters with them, as they are trained professionals in the sales and customer satisfaction field, they did not build the p400. Our product is so simple to use full instructions included, that you do not need any prior tech experience. Buy yours today without delay, Call us to make sure we still have units left in stock.

Sincerly yours
Li Cheng Y
HenSang Imports
1-888-252-8508 orcall 1-888-252-8509

Now Hack The P4/P5 DirecTv2FTA Conversion Kit Get It Now

Get The Service You Need

Bronze Member
Username: Haney49

Post Number: 64
That the same thang thay say about the DIGITAL Cable filter

applebee
Unregistered guest

I payed U.S.$150.00 for one of those P-400 Adaptors...

AND I CAN ASSURE YOU ITS THE BEST SPENT DOUGH EVER !!!

Now Im watching NFL and even Latino Adult TV....WOW !!

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 249
scam.......big time

Anonymous

Send it to me first, if it works i'll pay
ya double the price.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help