Yamaha YHTB10 Home Theatre Audio System

Anonymous
I found futureshop (canada) selling Yamaha YHTB10 Home Theatre Audio System. I could not found the spec in yamaha.com. Does anyone have ideal about the system? Comparing to Kenwood HTB-504 (HTB-505)?

Thanks.

link http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&dept=10&WLBS=fs%2Dweb1&biasid=DF764E1B2EC1482BBAB1E570CEEFF100&sku_id=0665000FS10013668&catid=&newdeptid=10

tony ng
this package is using one of these receiver: 5540, 5440 or (unlikely) 5590. the speaker set is above average, not exceptional. Go test those speakers at Bestbuy

5540 is a very good receiever in its class (price and feature wise). I have it. All yamaha receivers have somewhat bright sound. (but that makes the glass-breaking sound very cool)

Anonymous
I heard that Yamaha home theater sound is kinna lack of bass

Anonymous
yamaha sold in canada will be featured at www.yamaha.ca >

for Yamaha YHTB10 Home Theatre Audio System specs, go to >

http://www.yamaha.ca/show_model.asp?modelId=832&modelCode=YHTB10

Joe Canuck
How does the YHTB10 compare to YHTB20? Are they the same? A&B sound has the B20 and FutureShop has the B10. Is this like the Yam Receivers HTR5540 = to RxV430?

Rob Ewasko
I have the system mentioned here. The subwoofer does not provide enough bass.. is it the receiver or is it just a cheap subwoofer that was included with this system. I'm debatating buying a whole new speaker system or can I get away with with upgrading the sub..

Anonymous
I'm planing to buy this system. I missed the lucrative price during boxing week ($650)The receiver HTR5440 doesn't have S-video and component video input. Does anybody have idea how important is that? I heard a lot good things about the receiver, but about speaker package I'm not sure. Please help. Thanks for your time folks.

Dave Bostick
Try looking at the Yamaha yht-700. It's got 4 s- video inputs and 1 s-video output and comes with a 5 disc changer Progressive Scan dvd/mp3 player. You can get it anywhere for around $899.99 I got it at good guys for $739.99 on a open box price match. Check it out at www.yamaha.com

Does anyone know how much the Yamaha YHTB10 system is going for? I can't seem to find a price for it online. Someone mentioned Futureshop...anyone seen it anywhere else?

Harry
Future shop is selling for 750$ this weekend(50$ price drop) and you should also try to get7% GST off as to match A&B sound 's offer this weekend

Rob Ewasko
Harry, I have had this system for 6 months (Future shop/Calgary) It is a good system But the unit does lack bass That you need for the great Action movies. I have updated my speakers including a new subwoofer. For me it was a good deal, as I took my speakers that came with the system and hooked them up to a 2nd tv. Overall you may be better off getting a decent receiver (no need for a top of the line). spend your money on speakers..

Tim Dobson
I found the yamaha YHTB10 Selling in future shop this week for 599.00 cdn. I've been told that the system lacks base for the action films. Hmm I will besure to hear it perform before i buy. I will still look at some comparible systems.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us