Newbie question about speaker wiring

Anonymous
i have been thinking about getting into home theatre. I was looking at pictures of how people have their system set up and i thought of a question. How do these people hide the speaker wire? Do they go through the wall or somehing? I'm 16 years old and going through walls or flooring is not going to work for me. How do I hide the speaker wire?

there is a wonderful product called cordmate available at your local lowes or home depot...this a self sticking cord channel that comes in white or ivory...and is easily paintable...it sticks to the wall and your cord runs inside it looks very clean...i have burgundy walls in my home theater...and i painted them to match...and since they run around the entire perimeter of the room...they just look like they belong there...there is also a wider version called cordmate 2 (what i used)...I have 3 pairs of twelve gauge wire running through it and still have room for one more...look the spend about 2.50 a foot on the cordmate 2 and about 1.50 a foot for the original...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us