Digital Audio, Home Theater set-up "challenge"

Greetings,

I have an issue that I was hoping to get some feedback on. Here is my problem ...

I have 2 Digital Audio Inputs (Digital Cable TV and Digital Audio from my DVD Player). However, my Receiver only has one Digital Input. My challenge is to see if there is some simple product on the market that takes on 2 Digital Inputs (RCA) and outputs 1 (RCA). That way, I will not have to constantly be switching wires every time I change from DVD to TV. THANKS.

Hello All. I'm hoping someone may be able to answer some of my questions.I want to be able to record audio from my cassettes and record- collection to cd. I also want to record vhs videotape to dvd. Add to this the fact that I would like to buy a surround system with cd and dvd player/recording capabilities. Anyone know of any systems out there capable of doing all or at least most of these tasks? I was eyeing the SONY DAV-C900 but know that it is not up to being able to record dvd's. HELP?

tony ng
Bill, very simple, go get an RCA switch for just around $20 (good one is more expensive though) ANY electronic store carries them. You still have to turn the switch between A/B or 1/2 though.

David, im only 14 but i thought some thing would be helpful just email me at{ronwill37@aol.com} and put sub. attn: Ron! ok

Connection man
Bill,

any standard rca cable will work with digital coaxial, so get yourself a well shielded y cable and connect your 2 components. I would suggest that you do not have both on at the same time if you connect this way, as it may cause interference.

David,
Start you own damned thread.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us