Alright, here is the setup!

Username: Docutech

Post Number: 4
I think I have narrowed it down to what I think is something I will be very happy with:

Samsung LN-S4695D LCD

Denon AVR2807 Receiver

Axiom Millenia M60 front

Axiom Millenia M22 rear

Axiom VP150 Center

Axiom EP350 Sub

Axiom QS4 single rear surround

Thats all for now.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 12916
Very nice!

Have you heard this set-up? I'm kind of wary about the Denon Axiom pairing, but a lot of people seem to like them. Those that disagree tend to think it is a bright pairing, and those that love them describe it as well detailed :-)

Post Number: 5
Berny,

I have not heard this setup. There is no one near me that deals Axioms. I have read many reviews and weighed many opinions prior to making my decision. They have an unconditional money back guarrantee so if I dont like them I will return them.
I like my movies and some of my music on the bright side. With movies, the detailed part tickles my fancy. Music is something I enjoy crisp and clean. I am a huge Debussy (classical) fan and I love good Jazz as well. Throw in some 80's and I am one happy camper.
I figure that I have nothing to lose by trying this setup. Denon is a must in my book and since there is no place I can actualy hear these paired up, what could be better than trying them in my home to get the full effect? :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 12929
Indeed! A few people would benefit from your experience. Would you mind posting your impressions when you have the gear set-up?

Post Number: 6
We'll do!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us