There is no sound from my BOSE AM10 III Subwoofer

Username: Tsaich64

Post Number: 1
I bought a BOSE AM10 III to work with receiver DENON 2106, but I found there is no sound from my subwoofer, is there anyone encounter the same issue before? seems my subwoofer is not functioned, DENON 2106 is not able to detect subwoofer, it shows subwoofer=No. I'm currently in Taiwan and AM10 I bought is from US. Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 8348
Are the satellite speakers connected to the bass module?

Username: Tsaich64

Post Number: 2
Yes, they are connected to the subwoofer and I can hear the sound from the speaks when I did receiver auto setup.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8357
Then your Denon will NOT be able to detect your subwoofer. Set the speakers up to "LARGE". The subwoofer selection is needed only if there is an actual separate subwoofer connected to the LFE or Subwoofer output of your Denon.

Username: Venkatraman_r

Post Number: 1
Hi,
I have Bose Acoustimass 6 Speaker System (5 Speakers and one Sub Woofer Module). I connected it with Yamaha HTR 5790 Receiver. I can hear the sounds from the speakers but not from the Bass Module. It was working all fine until last week
:-( Any clues?

Thanks,
Venkat.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8692
Are the satellite speakers connected to the bass module?

Username: Venkatraman_r

Post Number: 2
Yes, the satellite speakers are connected to the bass module and I hear sound coming from the speakers. Except that there is no bass effect at all.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8741
That does not bode well. Is the Yamaha receiver speaker set-up set to "LARGE" or "SMALL"? And also check if the receiver's subwoofer/LFE output has been turned off.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us