Color intensity on SIR-T151

Hey guys, we've had this problem for a while, but I was just wondering if any of you guys had a suggestion. We have a Samsung TSL3293HF HDTV and a Samsung SIR-T151 OTA HDTV tuner. The problem we have is that blacks and reds are too intense from the tuner (its fine on DVDs). We used the "custom" color balance to create a color scheme that looks almost normal (still pretty dark, and a little washed out now), but I was wondering if any of you guys have experience with this tuner. Is ours defective, or is it just the way this tuner is?

Sorry, the TV is the TXM3096WHF not the TSL3293HF. It doesn't really matter though, since its the tuner thats the problem, since DVDs are fine, as is conventional TV.

Derek
I have a similar problem with my Proscan TV. My solution was to have custom presets for each input. It looks great but the Proscan does not HAVE presets for every input. Before I make a change, I must save it to the only user preset for the TV so that I have something to go back to. From what I am hearing, this is typical of HDTVs.

Thanks. So the tuner probably isn't defective then?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us