1st time - need advice

Username: Stupkaa

LondonUK

Post Number: 1
This is my frist major investment and as I have very little idea on what to look out for , I would appericate the group's avdice. Working to a budget for a home theater system I am looking at buying the following;
Denon 3806 Reveiver
Denon 3910 DVD Player

Monitor Audio Bronze B6 package

Sony Bravia 40" LCD

Base on the above is there anything else I should be considering or pitfuls in the combination?

Thansk in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Paul98

Post Number: 118
Have you listened to them?

Silver Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 563
Good question. Have you heard these speakers?

To me MA is a little overpriced. see if you can try out Paradigm speakers in that level.

LondonUK

Post Number: 2
Yes I have listened to them (MA) and the Bose Acoustimass 6.1 at another time. The different between them put MA above Bose. I will look into Paradigm if they are obtainable here in Saudi Arabia. I agree on MA between expensive and are in no hurry to make impulsive decisions so I am grateful for other option to consider.

I'm off to the Hi-Fi store now....

LondonUK

Post Number: 3
Yes I have listened to them (MA) and the Bose Acoustimass 6.1 at another time. The different between them put MA above Bose. I will look into Paradigm if they are obtainable here in Saudi Arabia. I agree on MA between expensive and I'm in no hurry to make impulsive decisions so I am grateful for other option to consider.

I'm off to the Hi-Fi store now....research !!

Silver Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 567
Definitly MA over Bose (for that matter anything over Bose), but if you can try out Paradigm, I think you will be happy with its price/performance ration over MA.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us