Home theater setup

Username: Khopkins

Post Number: 1
have a comcast cable dvr, bose 3-2-1 system (has cd and dvd)and a samsung hp-r4262 plasma tv. want to hook up system with component cable. How do I have component cable from dvr and bose system to tv. (tv does have 2 sets of component hook-ups. Also how do I attach audio?

Anonymous

Connect the dvr component video direct to the plasma, connect the dvr digital audio to the bose, connect the bose video to the plasma on the second input.
You spent $2,000 on a nice plasma, but the Bose321 is pretty low end, performance wise. You might consider upgrading to a real AV receiver and some decent speakers. Too late to return it?

Unregistered guest
heres what ive got a sony dvd home theatre apanasonic dvd recorder and a mitsubishi hdtv i can get audio thru the sony but no video this is driving me crazy what have i done wrong

Silver Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 535
Change your DVD output to digital

And next time open a new thread with your question.

Username: Johnrmaryc

Steelton, Pa USA

Have a model SC-HT790V home theater combo DVD/VCR, receiver with DSS satellite receiver. Hooking both to a Sony WEGA TV. Is there any way to hook up the satellite receiver through the panasonic receiver or should the satellite receiver go directly to the TV with s-video cable and rca cables? Right now I have it direct to the TV. The only time all 5 of my surround sound speakers work is when I play a DVD.

Username: Wheelie

I have an RCA TV with one set of jacks for audio and video and S video. Have a new dvd surround sound home theater and a dvd recorder to set up. No suround thru the tv only thru dvd surround nothing thru recorder. Plus have 3 game systems to hook up thru multi port system adapter. Need help for this please.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us