Home Theater Direct speakers

Joe D
Unregistered guest
Has anyone heard or seen these (Home Theater Direct) speakers? I have seen good reviews and the price looks nice.

Username: Grcrystyk

Post Number: 1
Joe,..
I have the level three towers and center, as well as 4 of their in wall surround speakers. They are a killer value, and perform fantastic. I am curently selling the system I have. No complaints however. If you might be interested in purchasing used,..give a hollar.
GRCRY,...>>>--->

Joe D
Unregistered guest
Thanks, but I am looking at the level two bookshelves, center, etc. since I can't have floorstanders. I am curious what more-marketed brand they resemble the most.

Post Number: 2
Joe,..
Will you be needing any in walls?
>>>--->

Bronze Member
Username: Taxman

Post Number: 33
Sort of, in-ceilings (x 3 for 6.1). I like the looks of their high definition models.

Post Number: 3
Joe, Taxman,..
Sorry for the slow response. Been tied up with this silly machine. It crapped out on me, and I have lost trck of things the last few days. Try as I may, the hard drive was just too far gone to save,....
Joe,..I can send you some pictures if you like, and Taxman,...same thing. I have the High def units you mention,.....
>>>--->

Username: Bobinmd

Post Number: 1
Kevin,

You still have those in-wall HTD speakers to sell? I'd like to buy. Please email back.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us