Post Number: 9
I am looking for broken gameboy advance's my email is swencel@canada.com

Silver Member
Username: Eskimo3

Post Number: 281
Why?

Username: Makobuddha

Post Number: 10
My daughter had a gba but her bother and her were playing and the screen got wrecked so l thought l would look for a cheap gba or broken gba if you could help l would muchly appreciate it

Silver Member

Post Number: 290
I have one that I don't play to often, I'll see what I can do. First' ask my mom.

Silver Member

Post Number: 290
I have one that I don't play to often, I'll see what I can do. First' ask my mom.

Bronze Member
Username: Makobuddha

Post Number: 11
ty l do appreciate it

Silver Member

Post Number: 327
Sorry, I can't, mom won't let me, she suspects everybody, you know moms.

Bronze Member
Username: Roy

Suzhou, Jiangsu China

Post Number: 17
I think you can use something else replacing it,for example a plastics sheet(transparent)
We here can buy it~

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1592
china??

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 573
just buy a new one.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1662
nobody wants one.lol

Silver Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 794
true. lol.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3605
ebay

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4248
this'll be our next thread whenever .........
Upload...Upload...Upload...Upload

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3653
k

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3665
I have been reading through some posts, and have noticed that everybody over 30 types alot of stuff that could have been said in 1 or 2 sentences to try and make themselves seem smart.lol, also Jake Hill is a drunk who types stuff without thinkin about it (its funny though.lol). And another thing alot of these kids (18 and younger) have more money (proclaimed) then the older guys go figure

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3671
http://cgi.ebay.com/Image-Dynamics-IDMAX-12-D-2-V3_W0QQitemZ5848830889QQcategory Z18803QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 356
would that be worth it to buy because i can afford that right now and just get another one a little later instead of the w6's and just get the amps

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4332
naw - i wouldn't pay 200bux 4 used when a new is 300 especially when u don't d person & how they used/abused that sub . Keep d idea of 2 w6s - should sound damn good & $ 4 amp won't kill u .......

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 358
k thanx rovin i mean anon jk

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 359
just thought i would let you guys no even thouhg i no you wont miss me but im not gonna be here until 2morow night at like 8 pm cause going out with the gf 2day for anniv then sleeping over her house then working with her for 14 hours 2morow ouch long time with her

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4334
OMG - this 1 is a RIOT ... major LOL

Theres a grandpa and a grand son , and they are both fishing and the grandpa takes out a cigar and starts smoking it . The grandson ask if he
can have a hit , the grandpa replies '' can the tip of your dick touch your @sshole'' and the grand son says no, then the grandpa says no you can't ...
The next day the grandpa and grandson go to the liquir store to buy 10 scratch tickets the grandpa gives the grandson 5 of them and he keeps the other 5 .
The grandpa scratches his tickets and he doesn't win anything ... then he asks his grandson if he won any , and the grandson says ya i won $10,000!!
and the grandpa says you know you have to split half with me ... and the grandson say '' can the tip of your dick touch your @sshole'' and the grandpa says proudly "YES !" .... then the grandson said '' then go F0CK yourself !!!''......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1647
thats a good one. i think you have posted over hundred stories by now rovin. lol. keep it coming. in 2006 i expect at least 2 stories a day so you better get busy looking for those. lol. muhahahahahaha

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4346
Hey Chad - u guys r pretty scarce 2day

In case we don't c each other again HAPPY NEW YEAR !

i could do 2/day but that'll b too much of a good thing -lol............

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1648
i am here. i just don't feel like typing too much. kinda lazy day for me. i don't know what i am doing here at work today. it is the last day of the year and on top of that it is raining. i just want to go home. at least i don't have to work on monday.

it sux cause i wanted to go to lake tahoe and snowboard but i couldn't. well if i didn't buy my amps and stuff i could have gone. lol it was a good thing i didn't tell my gf i was planning for us to go snowboarding at lake tahoe. she would have kept bugging me to go. lol. we might drive out to las vegas tomorrow and come back on monday. if i win a lot of money then i will be driving around listening to my new 13w7. lol.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3682
^^LOL^^, if i where 2 go to vegas there would be nothin for me to do.lol

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1649
you can drive around bumping your system chauncey. lol. boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4352
Ha HA - i thought it would lame of me 2 drop in & c whats happening but i c both Chad/CB is also around - would have thought u dudes would b out partying into d new yr ! .........

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3696
im going to a party in like an hour

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1653
its only 6 o clock right now. gotta get ready to go to a party.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4356
HAPPY NEW YEAR , GUYS !

this is my very 1st post 4 2oo6 & U know i must post in our thread -lol .........

Ok - now who's so drunk/tired they can't stand up str8 !? , i'm not but i know some of u r .........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1654
happy new year to you too and everyone else. man i drank so much last night i was puking all night. i feel better now. lol. i'll never do that again. lol. see the trick is you gotta puke everything you drank before going to sleep. that way less hangover. hahahahaha. my friend had to drive me and my gf home cause she don't know how to drive a stick. lol.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4365
sounds like u had a hell of a good time man .

Due 2 d kinda serious crime situation it was safer 2 b @ home with family so thats what i did .
Imagine 4 a 'small' country as ours with a population of about 1.3 mill we had almost 390 murders 4 d yr , about 6 over d xmas wk end alone

....everything else besides gov't/crime here is ok though .........

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3723
I Just woke up.lol

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 360
lol i was up almost al night at the gfs house got like 1 hour of sleep and the i went to work at 530 and just got home so about 14 hours of work on 1 hour of sleep tonights gonna be a nice sleep happy new year guys

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4372
Charlie - what work do u do , i thought u were still in college .

Well 2day i bz with d help of a labourer cleaning up my back yard since always bz with work & it needed cleaning up badly .

Then this evening i finished tidying up d wiring in my doors & install back on my upholstery & connected my 4 Inf Ref 6.5" comp 2 my HU & DAMN ! - it sounded so SHWEEEEEEEEET that i just sat there playing it 4 like 1.5 hrs str8 . With certain songs they set off my car alarm - imagine d beauty when i hook it up 2 my alpine 545 amp ! ...lol....

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 361
i wokr in a nursing home in a kitchen as a diet aide so we dont close for any holidays i have to work to pay the bills and go to school its stressful

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4386
ok , so like ur job is 2 prepare meals according 2 d person's requirements then ?

1 of my bro is 37yrs old has wife ,2 kids ,stressful physical job , long daily commute & went 2 night school 2yrs str8 & recently came out with a bunch of diplomas in pc networking & such pc related stuff .
He was so dedicated & determined that he did a 3yr course in 2yrs - idk how d heck he managed it @ his age & he normal night sleep was cut alot sometimes .......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1656
i went back to sleep at noon and woke up like 30 minutes ago. i had a good rest.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4394
u r a jolly guy -lol

that sh!t Dan got himself into was hilarious ! - had 2 him

last wk i myself 4GOT 2 press d anon button but luckily it was nothing 2 put me in a position like him -lol..........

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4397
some @#$!ing Anon stole my idea ! - grrrrr !

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/186868.html

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1658
one of the gift i got for christmas was dvd of the tv show "that 70's show". it was the third season. just started watching it an hour ago. it is funny. i like this show.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 362
I love that show chad its so funny
ya rovin thats basially what i do the cook makes the food and then theres the diet aide who puts the food,drinks,soupand desserts on the trays according to the diets and thats me sucky job but what can you do just have to wait to get out of school

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4408
maybe 2 others it'll sound dull but 1 has 2 have a good heart & patience 2 do it - not something i can do as i got little patience with that sort of thing but tell me go build u something & i have a world of patience 2 get it done dead perfect ! -lol

DVD movie piracy is rampant in my country cause there is no law here prohibiting it (same with music). Ppl actually stand on d sidewalk like every 100 ft aprt in my town selling it dog cheap with casing & printed jacket labels 4 tt$20 = us$3.17 some ppl actually sell it @ tt$10/$15 ...all d latest ..........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1659
hey you guys ever watch that show "american choppers" on the discovery channel? it is a pretty good show.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4414
man u sound like a newbie -lol

that , american hotrod,pinks,overhaulin,rides & unique whips all had threads on it

all r great shows except pinks which i think is pure crap !

ilike 2 watch dirty job & going tribal also on discovery .......

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 368
i love all of those shows except amercan hot rods because its just boring and pinks

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3750
The spider bike was my favorite.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1660
yea that one was good. lol.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 369
my dad works at gillette and they cam eand taped there and they got to see the bike they made for them so i liked that one

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4422
just finished watching WWE - it wuz good !

statue of liberty bike was good too

Paul is a good bike builder but he's a beginner compared 2 what u c guys doing in shows like American thunder / Corbin's Ride On on speed channel - totally original/outrageous customs ........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1664
people aren't just getting along these days.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/186969.html

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 377
can't you just feel the love on this forum

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4424
saw it earlier 2day
yeah that unnecessary & turned ugly pretty fast

here's some more love 4 us all ..........

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/movies/170494.html....

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4425
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/movies/170494.html

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1667
lol yea i know.

so how is everyone's new year so far?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3763
I havent done anything bad yet, so its going pretty well right now.lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4426
oh so u saw what that unreg idiot said

well pretty much got up late both morns thus far & slowly working on my installs after lunchtime - will be done this wk thought -lol

2day i rdn d rcas & widen d holes on the boxes that had d pio subs so my Rs could fit & spray painted d 3" pipe ports black .

Still have 2 put in d new deck , amp board/amps too ,put subs in boxes & connect everything 2 d amps .......comps right now sound damn good powered off my current JVC deck & those alone can be a good system 4 some1 who doesn't want a ton of bass ...........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1669
do people have a problem with us posting in our threads. what is wrong with just posting off topic stuff here. that is bs. and what is up with that stupid patrick guy. its not like we hijack someones thread to do this. that is just lame man.

oh actually we did hijack this thread. lol.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1670
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/187106.html

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1671
lol rovin i hope you finish before 2007 lol

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 378
umm not bad except for the whole long day f wokr with the gf she was the biggest bi!ch in the world its a good thing im a nice guy or that wouldnt have turned out pretty but ya guys that whole actor thing do you guys like mel gibson

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4427
i wouldn't call it hijack cause we resurrected a ded thread & made use of d space cause last time a post was amazingly done here was on Feb 08 2oo5 !

just 2 be on d safe side let us all NOT create any new threads 2 talk with 1 another & just simply find a ded thread like this & make use of it so no 1 can accuse us of crapping all over d place ........

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4428
oh & Charlie Mel is cool in my book , all his Lethal Weapons movies with Danny glover was darn cool .

South Park did however fuq him up real bad when he did that passion of christ movie ...

Speaking of which on SP 2 wks ago they had an episode of the virgin mary having a period & the Roman Catholics had it banned from being rerun & r seeking 2 have that episode permanently destroyed ! - not even on dvd ! ....luckily i saw that episode -lol...........

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 381
lol i can understand why there gonna get rid of it good thing ive seen it it was so funny

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4429
well i'm not RC but u have 2 understand their view . SP pushed d line a bit too much that time .

That episode with jesus & santa in bagdad & jesus rescued santa & was killin ppl with machine guns was in bad taste too .

but hey , don't get me wrong cause SP is my fav show !!!! ..........

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3777
I saw that 1.lol

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 382
i no wat you mean i actually dont like that christmas massacre one and im not rc either but ya sp is def my fav show i love the scott tinemend episode

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4432
a whole thread on SP & no 1 posts a shite !

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/tv-shows/159202.html

scott tinemend episode - that was d 1 where cartman made hime eat his parents right !? ....

1 of my favs was when d retarded kid jimmy was starting 2 get hard ons & was telling d girls in school that wants 2 stick his dick in them & then he went on 2 pay a h/ooker & had 2 fight 4 her etc ...major LOLs..........

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 388
ya it is that one whe he made him eat his parents in the chili ive never seen the one you are talking about wow a whole thread lol sounds like fun

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4436
that episode with Jimmy was in d previous season i think its early 2oo5 .

So many super shows ,hard 2 just choose 1 but i loved d 2 shows that super fuqed up jlo & paris hilton real bad ! .....

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 392
ya and i did enjoy that one that you guys mentioned when butters got the ninja star in his eye lol that was priceless

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3784
I liked the news anchor episode

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 393
the best thing about that show is it never gets boring no matter how many times you watch a episode

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4438
well we could talk about SP all night long but i should have been in bed 2hrs ago so i'll c u all around 10.30/11.00 am .............

Upload

Upload

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3786
laidher, rovin

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3788
http://cgi.ebay.com/SPRAY-DEADENER-damping-Undercoating-undercoat-dynamat_W0QQit emZ5848536675QQcategoryZ67760QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4439
hey i saw something just like that here last wk made by either PenRay or Penzoil in a black can .

costs about 6bux here but i was sure it it'll do any good ........

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4444
Hey Chad u still get u daily jokes cause its here 4 all 2 c ......

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/181530.html

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 394
hey guess what chauncey i'm gonna attempt to get some tickets to the game on sunday but most likely won't get them its nearly impossible well good luck to your jags most people are saying we should beat you guys easy but all the smart people like me (jk) no that you guys have a good team and are threatend so it should be a good game

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3803
I cant wait, but tommorow is the game i have been waiting to see all year. Texas vs USC, We will finally put an end to all the hype. We are the best team USC has played in like 3 years.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1683
too bad texas is going down. lol. i hope they enjoyed going to disneyland and stuff while they were here because their trip home isn't going to be a pleasant one. lol.

GO TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!
Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart are two of the greatest college players ever.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 395
i am with chauney on this i think usc is overated reggie bush is the only good player on there team lol lets go texas vince young baby

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1684
so you guys are teaming up on me. my feelings are hurt. i don't know if i could ever return to this forum again. lol. jk

tomorrow i will make charlie and chauncey eat their words. lol

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 396
lol this will b horrible if texas loses lol which wont happen of course

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 498
hey guys, hows it goin? I just got back from Christmas Holidays, sucks how it went so fast. My girl and I went different sides of the island. I now only get to see her once a month now for a few days. It really sucks. Anyways, I'll be on this more often now. I installed the Type R over the break and was really impressed with it. I will admit tho, I didn't like it at first, but once it broke in, it was deadly. I had it in a sealed box for a while, but didn't like it so I changed to a ported and found it much better. I'll post pics in a few

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 499
Upload

I was bored so I decided to install driving lights. They help out with night time driving so much, and I don't think they look too bad either

Upload

This is a pic of my setup. The sub is in a 1.9 cuft ported box, and it's reciving 488wrms. It's plenty for what I can handle right now. My alternator is very small and will not handle any bigger, so a bigger alternator is in my near future.

Upload

This is a closeup shot of the sub. I really like this box. It gives the sub a nice clean finish with the pexiclass box.

Upload

This is the little system I have in my girlfriends car. I'm really REALLY impressed by how loud it got for what it is. She loves loud music just as much as me :-)

Don't mind all the messy wires. I haven't had any time whatsoever to clean it all up.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1685
nice to see you james. nice looking setup you got there.

it still a lot cleaner than the way i set mine up. lol

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 500
lol, nice to see ya too man. Still workin on getting them Type X's? Or is that old news now? I need to catch up lol

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1686
well i got another one. lol.

Upload

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 398
chad nice install looking nice they must sound awesome

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4454
hey James - lomg time no c

any additional lights on front of cars in my country is illegal even though ur ride came with it - u have 2 renove it .
U can change out d yellowish bulb in ur h.lights & install those clearer showing white bulbs .

u finally got ur R huh & installed it b4 mines too !
Where did u get 1.9cuft ? cause on spec sheet it said 1.7 as max

That other sub looks white like a ghost !

Hope u got ur stuff bolted down cause u don't want it 2 fly & hit u on d back of ur head when u suddenly mash brakes hard ! -lol .....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1688
rovin did you

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4457
what finish - naw ,
i only got 2 do about 1.5 hrs work 2day bolting my amps 2 d board . I had already planned 2 space it in a certain way but i changed my mind & had 2 reposition them . Amps r gonna be bolted 2 back of board which will then b bolted 2 back of seat & its taking some time 2 fix it right & i'm doing it all by myself alone.......

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 403
lol as long as its getting done the way you want it to take your time ull be happy when it is all perfect

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4458
glad ur seeing it my my way -lol

when i'm finally done all will b explained in a detailed thread with lotsa pics ........

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 404
coo cant wait

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4461
say charlie - when r u getting urs ??? ...

did they not give u a xmas bonu$ ??? .......

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 407
hell no not at all i have like 400 right now to spend so il prob b buying the subs in a week or 2 along witht he comps but i need to wait for my tax money for the rest i am gonna have school bills sooon it sux i need mor money 200 bux a week isnt cutting it

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 501
Rovin...I had that box before, so instead of taking the effort to get another, I tried it out and it sounds excellent to me. That's weird how you can't have those lights in your country. I know over here that you are not supposed to have them on in town, but on the highway it doesn't matter. What's taking you so long to install your type R's? You have patience, I give you that!

Chad...That system looks sweet man! Deadly install

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4465
i hear u James cause i have my (2) 1.65cuft 3" pvc pipe box (that i had with my pio subs) which intend 2 use now on my Rs .

Well i work mon-sat 10am-7pm & i wake up 10am on a sunday so during d wk i will skip a 2hrs sometimes & work on it & sunday i start after lunch so i'm putting much time . Also past few wks sunset was getting earlier so not much time too .
I have a strong feeling that i will have 2 sound deaden after install too ...

==================================

what say we continue that South Park chatter from last night - chef , mr mackie , ms chokesondick & mr. garrison r all so hilarius !!!!!!!!!.....

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4466
so i'm putting much time -

should be >>>>>

so i'm NOT putting in much time as is needed .....

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 408
i lovemr garsion he is so funny what about that episode when they get the chnages like kyle turns into a black bball player that was funny

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4467
yea that was wacked

i luv d 1 where mr. G invented that cycle thing because he was fed up of airlines services & 2 sit on d bike d seat went up his @ss & d controls were like a dick 2 b controlled with mouth - so g@y !

like d 1 where d kids were asking chef about what a p/rostitute was & he was singing about it with jame taylor & d prinicipal came in & caugth him .

another was d episode where they said d word SH!T like 140+ times - that day my mom was sitting right there & she was 'y they only saying sh!t sh!t sh!t so much!?' - LOL .........

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 409
lol that one was funny they had the counter on the screen i love the movie to kenny we have good news and bad news the good news we replaced your heart successfully the bad news we replaced it with a baked potato you have 10 secs to live thats so funny
also i love the one when cartman inherits the money and buys the amusement park
and the one when he gets homeschooled

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 416
hey chad remember that guy sly hippo and he actually plays for fsu i am gonna try to look for him in the game thats on right now i just thouhgt of it hes #96 thats awesome i wish i was that good at sports i wonder if he actually plays lol

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 421
hey guys if i can afford these b4 the sale is over would they be worth it
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1078

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 422
or should i get something else like these
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1189
or
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=2975
i am like super confused about what to look for when looking at component sets so any help guys would be greatly appreciated

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4469
went 2 watch some tv as forum was kinda slow 2night ....

believe me or not - when we 1st got cable about 5yrs back i didn't even know about SP & 1 night i just happen 2 c d movie & from there i was HOOKED BIG TIME -lol

d episode where Bebe started 2 get tits & d guys were going nuts over it

& d "raisins" episode sorta like h/ooters 4 kids

trapper keeper

Def 1 of d very best was when stan's parents borrows a dirty movie & accidently sent it 2 Kyle's parents in a LOTR dvd casing & everybody was going nutz over it ........

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4470
oh those look nice but kinda expensive

my Inf Ref 6.5 sound pretty good 2 me (well i do have 2 pairs-lol) but maybe u should look @ d Kappa Perfects , never heard these but should b even better than Ref series ..........

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 425
lol i loved that one like when jimmy was standing in the middle of the road trying to say you shall not pass lol so rovin can you help me with my above ?

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 426
oh sorry dint c that up there lol

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 427
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=2925
like this one i just want my car to have the best sq possible cause i was thinking about the new AA stuff but im not sure cause they seem kinda cheap 199 or 299 reg so im not sure about them id rather dish out a little extra now rather then have to just get more later thats why im having such a tough time with this

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 428
so rovin so far imlooking at
hu= alpine IVA-D300
Comp the infintity kappas
SUBS= 2 12"w6v2's
AMP4SUBS=not sure yet but either the one i have or maybe a jl 1000/1
HO alt
optima yellow
i have 1/0 already
distribution block w/fuses
Amp for comp= not sure but you recommenend the zapco one b4 correct ill probably get that

does this look good or is there somehting im missing

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4471
kappas prolly 200 bux or less on ebay

Infinity is famous 4 its comps so no worry on reputation . Focal is said 2 b even better but do look 4 something ind 100wrms range & get a 2 chan amp 2 push it ...

My Refs sound so nice with just HU power alone that most ppl could call it a system by itself , can't wait till my amp pushes em ...

that list looks good , not familiar with that HU so i'll have 2 go look it up .
Nice system but with ur current paycheck u told me - would take u a couple of mths $aving up - like what i did cause i been planning , changing my mind constantly & saving up almost 6mths now ......

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 429
ya when i get my taxes back in a couple of months thats were it is going all of it and i have my bday coming up so money form that also and i cant install it til my parents get there taxes back so they can buy me a new car neway so no big deal and i got to sell my old stuff chauncey has the same hu he was the one that made me finally decide to get it cause i want a dvd player so rovin i will be looking for a 200 watt 2 channel amp right so it will put out 100 each channel and i have no idea how to wire up comp speakers never even seen them so thats gonna be fun

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 430
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=593

a amp like that should be fine right or should i get the next one up form that
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=596

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4472
comps are 4ohms so neither of those r enough cause both do 2x50 @ 4ohms & 2x100@ 2ohms

u cannot use any of JL amp too cause d lowest 1 does 2x150 @ 4ohms

this 1 has d specs
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=597
but expensive - i paid $340 4 my alpine 545 which does 100x4 @ 4ohms

look @ this combo
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1173

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=244

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 431
do you think that those comps will be just as good as the kappas becaus ei would be willing to put out the money if it will be worth it in the end

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 432
im im tired im going to bed lata

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4473
well that link has ID @ 150wrms but i didn't check it out on their site as yet but if those specs r real & based on d rep ID has i would get it with that JL amp

i'm getting really sleepy now - so if u want 2 continue this i'll b here around 9.30am forum time - so laterz ...........

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3831
Somebody hacked into my ebay account, and bid on like 50 things, mostly cars and jewlery. Ebay contacted me and everything is settled but, i wonder if he/she had only bid on like 1 or 2 things would i have been soo lucky, would they have made me pay for it or what.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 506
wow......I never heard tell of anything like that before. That would have been a nice bill lol. It's good that they took care of it because if they never, then you wouldn't pay for the stuff and you would get plenty of negative feedback. I don't know why people does those stupid things anyways.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1703
well anyways chauncey its not like you can't afford all those things anyways. lol.

james really nice to see you back. next time don't take too long of a break okay. lol.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 509
thanks man, lol....I'll be around here regularly now for a while. My next brake is April 13. It sucks, but what can ya do

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3838
What happend to USC, they played a good game there just not as good as TEXAS, and Reggie Who, Vince Young showed why he deserved the Heisman. And all them NFL teams where playing for the Bush bowl, it should have been the Young bowl.lol im sooooooooo happy

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1708
lol. congrats on your texas team chauncey. lol. that was one of the best football game i ever saw. alot of lead changes. you are right after reviewing young play yesterday he does deserve the heisman trophy. but his way of playing isn't going to cut it in the nfl level.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 433
i dont think bush will be good on the nfl level and think young will be fine bush cant run up the middle he can only go outside and the nfl players ownt allow him to do that because there alot faster that guy white is really good though

chauncey i got some tix to saturday's game of course high up but thats ok just to be there ut its gonna be freezing out

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1710
what i am trying to say is that in the nfl a quarterback who runs the ball alot too are not too successful. he would make a fine runningback in the nfl. as far as bush goes the way he plays right now he isn't ready for the nfl. you are right charlie, he doesn't go through the middle too much. in nfl you get stopped alot if you go outside alot. after watching yesterdays game white has proved to be more on the nfl level of play than bush is. only usc player i think would do pretty well in the nfl would be matt leinart.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 436
ya i think he wouldnt be to bad but back on young he can pass look at mcnabb young reminds me of him except a better runner he is a really good runner and a pretty great passer he has both of the worlds so you never no the only problem with leinart is he had to many weapons at his disposal it kinda like dorsey of the 01 miami team he had to many weapons and no one has seen him since he got drafted not saying this will happen to leinart but it could

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2724
wasssup!

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 442
wats up muddy hows it going havent seen you on in a while

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 443
is anyone else having problems with the car audio section i cant get on it at all theres no links anyone else

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 516
yo muddy...how's it goin?

Charlie....I have problems too with the car audio section. It seems like there is always problems with the forums. It's really weird, you think it would be all fixed by now

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 445
ya i no it gets like this all the time i couldnt get on like all of yesterday i dont no it gets really annoying sometimes

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3850
Vince Young is staying, my uncle just talked to his uncle, and called my dad. Also he said Houston would keep David Carr, and draft reggie bush

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3854
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/187603.html

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4474
I'M
BACK !!!!!!

but apparently no 1 missed me - Upload -lol

with it being BZ in Dec with work & all - i 4got 2 pay my net bill & got disconnected on Wed morn so i went yesterday & paid but still not getting connected so went back again this morn & i just tried again & no connecto . So i just called d Isp & looked like my password got messed up so i received a new1 & of course i must come here 1st !

Well i'm making ALOT of progress on my install & got all d wiring done & amps hooked up . Yesterday i tested out my alpine 545 on my comps & WOW - that by itself can b called a system . Crystal clean with all settings on my JVC deck set @ flat 0 !
All left 2 do is reinstall a few interior trim pieces , 860 deck & screw in 2 subs & put in boxes - about 2/3 hrs work 2 b done on Sunday & its done ! .......

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 523
i dont know how you can have all that stuff there and not hook it up right away! I know you said you were really busy, but that mustive killed ya!! I'd go insane if i never put it in the same day I got it..hehe.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4491
well james like some1 once said its d journey that sometimes mean more than the final destination -lol

think about it , now that u got ur stuff up & running what else have u got 2 look 4ward to !? - lol , naw i'm kidding , i'm not in a awful hurry cause i know it'll come out shweeet
Then when i'm done with this i have alot of stuff that needs 2 b done around my shop & @ home too - but thats life ........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1726
do what i do. change your subs often. that way you always have something to look forward to. lol.

what's up rovin. its seems like forever i haven't heard from you. this week has been slow. i had ordered a pair of jl audio vr690 speakers form ebay a couple of weeks ago and still they haven't shipped it. that company is the12vkings. i got frustrated so i decided file a claim with paypal. they wouldn't answer my emails or anything like that. it just makes me mad.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4495
Hey - i just logged on

Chad : well as u can c , i'm on d home stretch

saw u said on a thread that those X don't impress u ! - i told u that u r getting like that guy MO who's changing stuff like every mth . Its only 2 wks so let ur Xs break in just like u did ur Rs - remember how u were unimpressed when u 1st got ur Rs then became happy later on ......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1727
well guys i am in need of an ho alternator. i cranked up the volume pretty loud today and saw that my voltage drops down to 12.5 volts everytime the bass hits. since my amp puts out its rms wattage from 11.5-14v it wasn't cutting out. my subs has the potential to get louder but i don't want to push it. right now nate is working on an alt that would work with my car. i hope he can build one pretty fast.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4514
man ! - i gotta work so damn hard sometimes that i ought 2 git paid 4 my "services"

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/187889.html

this dude had me going multiple directions @ d same time ! .........

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3882
^^u did a good job.lol, Chad how much is ur alt costing???

These look so sick, but there crap
Upload

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1733
i don't know yet. this is what he said.

"I am working on that style alternator now to see what I can do with it. I should know something an about a week if you want to check back with me. I apologize for the delay, the holidays have gotten me a little behind.
NaTe"

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3915
he is gonna charge u an arm and both legs for it.lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4516
NEW THREAD

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/video-games/153246.html

LET'S GO !......

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 531
That is a deadly looking sub, make no wonder why everyone want's to buy audiobahn stuff. They make it look soooo appealing, and every wants it cuz it looks so cool. I know that's what happened to me, until I found out what they were actually like.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us