Wal-Mart Durabrand TV-DVD combo

angstdrillhead
Unregistered guest
I just got a Wal-mart Durabrand DDVT814 13" Color Monitor with DVD player and when I Put the TV on DVD mode the images becomes squiggly! is there any possible way to fix this problem?

Silver Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 213
I wouldn't touch any electronics from Wally World myself unless it was a name brand, and even then everything is bottom of the line. Everything else they sell is ultra cheap junk.

Unregistered guest
My CD is stuck in DVD in TV.Help

Silver Member

Post Number: 239
Unplug and plug back in.

Unregistered guest
I've just bought a Durabrand 14" colour television with DVD player. However, the screen colour is a hideous green and no matter how I try to change the colour or contrast, nothing changes. I've tried to ring the Help Desk, but it is constantly engaged.

Any ideas, please???

Silver Member

Post Number: 277
Sounds like you have it too close to some kind of magnetic field, try moving it to see.

Unregistered guest
I purchased a Durabrand television from Walmart last eveining. Upon arriving at home and putting it in my daughter's room, the work FACTORY is in red across the top of the screen and we cannot get it to clear. Any ideas on fixing this would be appreciated.

Anonymous

stop buying cheap products from "noname" company that's my advice for yours problems.
you know the words "i am to poor to buy cheap stuff"
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us