Post Number: 1
this site claims to have the hack.
http://www.gx-technologies.com/satellite

DaveSucks
Unregistered guest
Thats a SCAM !!!!

huykj
Unregistered guest
people keep posting that site there nothing but scrap, they take your money and giving you nothing but garbage. Don't go there

Username: Moneybags180

Post Number: 3
I don't know it seems pretty legit to me

Username: 6double5

Post Number: 5
i would have heard if it was real, if they dont post a p4 cam/zkt it's a scam PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starman
Unregistered guest
GX Technologies ...

Registered to someone overseas ... Money goes to a mailboxes ETC, where is either picked up or forwarded to another location.

All i have to say is, Do you all remember Grobel Technologies when the HU hack came out? They scammed thousands of people out of their money.

whoknows
Unregistered guest
they've been around for yrs, that doesn't make them legitimate but chances are they'd be gone if it wasn't for real......just my 2 cents worth

cali777
Unregistered guest
DaveSucks said it all!!!!

Anonymous

there not real they got me now there using the name dsstwistes@yahoo.com u'll been told

TonyT
Unregistered guest
They are a fraud ....they took the money and never sent what was ordered . Sometimes they'll answer your email inquries to entice to you send money in for whatever you want to order but you never get the item and then they don't respond to your emails anymore. They have changed their mailing address from when I first found their site. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR LOSE YOUR MONEY !

Username: Jjimmjjimm

free tv is a call away 906-8496

Username: Stanley

Charlotte, North caroline United states

well i know they got me for ohmost two hundred so i'm saying there not real

Username: Stanley

Charlotte, North caroline United states

Post Number: 4
cali777 can i get some of that infor hu say sound back in there five hundreds still no pic is there a hex to fix it ...

Username: Megaman2004

I don't know but I just came accross this. Probably means nothing tho.

http://www.digital-directss.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=100

Unregistered guest
so gx tech is a anyone who got something fromt them holla back

freddyboy
Unregistered guest
They sent my cards and they work , thats about it

Unregistered guest
weather we are americon or canadian we are all hoping for a hack so every one be pationt and it will come

Unregistered guest
i will never give you putts the script

Unregistered guest
daves a great man look how he is driving all of you nuts lmao

pinchepelon2004
Unregistered guest
There are 2 things that pisses me off..
1. leafs are out
2. Posts like freddyboy

Boys in windsor ca are busting their butts along with the toronto boys working on this p4/p5..there is no fix..There will be...They are having a problem with the latest HU stream tests..Patience everyone...You wont see anything valid for at least 2 months...Adios y buenas suerte.

Username: Tbear0628

To hell with Dave!

caveman3560
Unregistered guest
It's a fact!!! Gx-Tech IS a scam. They got me and thousands more like me.

caveman

Tuchmunky
Unregistered guest
It looks like GX Technologies is in GB, which means it is not in North America, which means if you give them your money, you will have no recourse.

Here is their info from whois:

Registrant Contact:
XILO
XILO Hostmaster (hostmaster@xilo.net)
+1.8707606596
Fax: +44.44448707060060
Apartment 5
178 Queen Mary Road
Sheffield, S2 1JJ
GB

Unregistered guest
GX technologies is a scamm I know someone personaly that paid them and didn't get anything

Unregistered guest
GX technologies is a scamm I know someone personaly that paid them and didn't get anything

computergk
Unregistered guest
I can't believe all you people wasting your money to try and steal the DirecTV signal, the money that you lose would pay for a year of service!!! absolute RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oz2_96
Unregistered guest
Who's the retard? I paided about $100 dollars 5 years ago, and I have been watching tv ever since. With all PPV, and every other channel. H**l with paying for a year of service. If you are such a computer geek, you would know how to do it, and how much it costs. You have no business on here, if you don't have anything to say worth a s**t for us to here. Take your Dave loving a** somewhere else.

computergk
Unregistered guest
Your letter will probably be coming in the mail soon. Good Luck!

Unregistered guest
Anyone gets a letter, act like it's invisible and you'll be fine.
H*ll, Dave won't even sell me the signal....so F*ck him, I'm going to dishnet.
True story, I don't hack the signal but I know people who do, so last week I had to move in with my terminally ill in-laws to provide care, and I think I'll purchase DSS for my mother-in-law. So I get a dish, receiver and p4 card from ebay for $106....set it up....call dave....dave says "no way". Not unless "we" provide the "free" dish.(for a one time charge of $14.95)LMAO
So I basically said "bite me" and this equipment will be up for auction later....
Oh...and if you're listening dave.....Lick my hairy n.....well, you get the picture

kong
Unregistered guest
im hearing that there is a hack for the p4 in canada.is this true or bull? if its true will it work on the p5. my dealer wont sell the p4.frustrated in canada

T.O.
Unregistered guest
No hack in Canada yet

oz2_96
Unregistered guest
Letter? Why would you think that I would ever get a letter? I'm not one of these who goes aroung letting the whole world know what I'm doing. I do this for me, and everyone else who beleives in freeware. Besides, I don't steal anything. Dave is the one who sold me my dish, and everything else I needed to do what I do. It's all just a big game. The same people trying to stop us, are the same ones that hack the things to begin with. It will never end, unless the want to loose a lot of money.

Anonymous

GX TECH IS A SCAM THAY TOOK MY MONEY AND I GOT 0
THAY WILL NOT E-MAIL YOU BACK AFTER THAY GET YOUR MONEY I TURNED THEM IN TO FL STATES ATTORNEYS OFFICE THAY WILL BE BUSTED DONOT SEND YOUR NAME OR ANYTHING WITH YOUR NAME ON IT TO THEM IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME THAY WILL BE OUT OF BISS

Anonymous

GX TECH IS A SCAM THAY TOOK MY MONEY AND I GOT 0
THAY WILL NOT E-MAIL YOU BACK AFTER THAY GET YOUR MONEY I TURNED THEM IN TO FL STATES ATTORNEYS OFFICE THAY WILL BE BUSTED DONOT SEND YOUR NAME OR ANYTHING WITH YOUR NAME ON IT TO THEM IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME THAY WILL BE OUT OF BISS

DAVESMEANSTREAK
Unregistered guest
IM WATCHING YOU ALL!!! YOU'LL ALL GET LETTERS SOON JUST FOR HOPING SOMEONE WILL HACK THE P4 CARD. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! SOON I"LL RELEASE THE HACK AND SELL IT TO YOU ALL!!! THEN I'LL SUE YOU FOR USING IT!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Mr. Juice
Unregistered guest
Kong, There is a P4 hack that started in Canada. I know because i'm watching tv at my neighbors house who has it. He paid $300 to a guy at his work who did the card for him. I told him he was full of crap and he said come over and see. I did and holy crap it works! My neighbor is going to introduce me to the guy. I'm going to offer him $200 just to tell me where he got it from. From what he says, the new hack does require a new loader. He said the guy paid $1,500 for it and the hack. Sounds about right to me, since there isn't anything else on the market. I'll know soon enough. I go see the guy on Saturday (5-22-04) I'll let you guys know what happens. Just know the hack is out and rolling out very slowly.

Gherkin
Unregistered guest
Mr.Juice, for $1500 you can get three years of normal subscriptions to DirecTV, without the hassle of hacking a card. By that time, Dave will probably have a new P6 card out anyway.
I doubt if the P4 hack is genuine: there are still places in Canada that offer working subscriptions to DirecTV: they use mailing addresses in the U.S. and charge a lot for doing this.

Anonymous

f-agsssss always running off with the mouth juice try that and let me know please i'll get that back within a hour that what i'm waiting for Gherkin can take a hike somewhere

canadabob
Unregistered guest
Mr juice, what part of canada are you from?

Bronze Member
Username: Notvforme

Post Number: 13
make sure to let us know im in canada to i need t.v

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Dish Network
Programming Available
CALL 604-690-0320

email ad to a friend...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
P4 PROGRAMMING
THERE is no public P4 hack!! Now that your HU card is down and your dealer is offering no support, what are you going to do? For $65/month receive all channels except PPV & sports or for $85/month receive all channels except PPV. One time set up charge of $55. In business for more than 5 yrs. Phone for more info. 604-727-3953
email ad to a friend...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
im not sure what this means but i think i will call!

Waiparous Man!
Unregistered guest
It means you're subscribing. Period.

axlrose
Unregistered guest
is there a hack or not a hack for p4?

Forsurchi
Unregistered guest
Where's Mr. Juice? He had information today on if there was a p4 hack..and he was gonna find out where to get it. HOOK IT UP JUICE =)

Anonymous

http://blackbird.cx/directv-omegaIII.php
this site is selling a an p4 omega 111... if they have that do they have the new card programmed?? if the loader is out...

ARMAN
Unregistered guest
Question:
I am sub.ed to BEV (monthly). If I cancel my sub., what will happen to my Bell card ? Will it be looped or locked ?
Shall I remove the card before unsubscribing ?

Thanks for any hint.

Kendra H.
Unregistered guest
Bell will send attack possums to your house. When you open the door they will gnaw on your leg until you yell, "Ah! my blood hurts!" Then they will pour MSG down your throat until you yell, "Ah! My stomach lining!" Other than that, your card will be fine.

canadabob
Unregistered guest
does anyone seen this- dsstwister.com?
let me know what u think?

ARMAN
Unregistered guest
Thanks Kendra !

Username: Daves1140

There will never be a hack/Flash for a P4 card.......read on...

I, in no way, endorse or condone the unauthorized reception/viewing of any encrypted satellite signal. I also do not personally partake in the "loading" or "glitching" of D*r*ct TV's satellite receiver cards. I'm only interested in this information because my job involves the usage of similar, so called "smart cards" and I'm obligated to study their security weaknesses as much as possible. The information contained here is freely and publicly available over the Internet. There are NO instructions contained within this document that detail in any way how to "hack" or otherwise receive satellite signals that you are not authorized to intercept. This information is provided in order to help explain how and when a hack for the P4/D1 card may come about. It is my hope that this document may one day become reference material for the n00b Free TV'ers who continuously post the same ridiculous questions that have been addressed millions of times before. ~xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OK, with that out of the way lets look at why we even need to use the DTV issued card in the first place? Why can't we just hack the receiver to always give us the video signal? It's because of the ASIC that's on every one of DTV's access cards. An ASIC is an (A)pplication (S)pecific (I)ntegrated (C)ircuit. It does just what it's name implies: it's dedicated circuitry (supplemental to the main processor chip) that is designed to do one thing, and one thing only. In our case it's set up to generate the key values that are used by the receiver to decrypt the satellite signal. Without going into great boring detail, the satellite signal is extremely secure (using public key encryption) and is actually decrypted inside the receiver, not inside the access card. The access card only starts the decryption process by using certain specific, but sometimes randomly chosen, EEPROM values found on all valid subscriber cards to create a "seed" value to send to the card's ASIC. The ASIC mathematically crunches this seed value into another value, the key, which is transmitted back to the receiver and then sent to its decrypt circuitry, which obviously decodes the satellite signal for clear video. This happens roughly every 8 seconds while the satellite signal is encrypted using a different value for each 8-second period. Without going into any more detail, the ASIC is designed in such a way that it is EXTREMELY hard to duplicate and that is why it is not possible to do away with the access card. By the way, the ASIC is the reason why people running emulation must use a card to decrypt the signal when using a computer. The card is "auxed" which means it's EEPROM is loaded up to run code which simply acts as communication middleware that only sends the proper seed value to the ASIC from the computer, then retrieves the generated key value and transfers it back to the computer for further processing. The computer can only be set up to emulate the EEPROM code that handles the stream packets, tier wipes, cmd 82's and other basic card functions, but never the ASIC functions. The card is needed for it's ASIC circuitry. Now that we understand why the card is required, let's go over a brief explanation of the HU card "hack." First, the HU (or P3, Period Three, football) card was NEVER hacked in the strictest sense of the term. The "glitching" process by which you are all now so familiar merely BYPASSES the security code that was placed on the card to keep intruders out and the secrets it contains, safe. This bypassing is done by *glitching* either the voltage or the clock signal going to the card when it's placed into one of t he available loaders flashed with the proper atmel code. Without getting into great detail, these glitches drop the voltage to some unusually low level momentarily (1/2 a clock cycle) or send multiple clock cycles (up to 4X) during the time that ONE should have been sent. These glitches must be done at *exactly* the right time during the card boot process in order to create malfunctions in the security code execution. These "malfunctions" cause very specific errors, which alter the original program flow in a desirable way and eventually enable the atmel flash code to jam in some code that YOU want the card to execute. This code is called the "bootloader." At this point, the bootloader has hijacked the card and you can now do essentially anything that you want through the bootloader code that is executing on the card (read or write to the EEPROM addresses). A smartcard is designed such that once it is reset, powered up and is getting a good clock signal, it begins executing code at a specific, hard coded, EEPROM memory address. This is very similar to the way your personal computer boots up: once the BIOS tests are complete, your computer is instructed by the motherboard BIOS ROM code to go to a specific permanent location and begin executing whatever it finds there (track 0, sector 0 of your hard drive). In most cases this would be initialization code belonging to Windows, Linux or whatever OS, and is responsible for getting the rest of the operating system up and running. However, it could also be nothing (new hard drive) or maybe even a boot sector virus. Anyway, on the HU card, the code located at the startup address is mostly security code designed to keep you out. So, by resetting the card and then counting how many clock signals have been sent to it after the reset (the HU uses an external clock), it is possible to determine exactly which instruction the card is performing and then send it a clock or voltage glitch at the perfect moment to alter the flow of the original code in a way that allows you to load your own code (bootloader from the atmel flash). A very important point to note is the fact that you *must* know EXACTLY what the card is doing BEFORE it's possible to glitch into it. It requires studying an EEPROM dump beforehand. THAT is the catch! It's actually a little more complicated than that, but that's enough information for us to continue. Basically, glitching is only possible because of oversights that were made during the development of the HU card. Also, the HU card does not have provisions to monitor what you are doing to it from the outside. It can't detect your attempts at voltage or clock glitching. The new P4 card (period 4) can, however. I might also mention at this point that the P4 and D1 cards are essentially the same card. They both definitely use the same data packet format and while there are rumors that the D1 is a version of the P4 that has some "security holes" fixed, this has not been verified publicly. One thing is for sure though, the D1 (D*V's first in-house card) came about because of D*V's "divorce" with NDS who has up until this point been the manufacturer of all D*V's smart cards. Suffice it to say that the P4 is functionally equivalent to the D1 and from this point forward I will refer to both of them as the P4 card. Something to keep remembering is the fact that the glitching process was developed AFTER analyzing the code the HU card was executing after a reset. The glitches must occur at specific known decision or branching points within the code. Without this prior knowledge, glitching is USELESS! I am unsure of the history of how the HU EEPROM was initially dumped in order to gain this EEPROM information. It could have been through an insider at NDS (the HU card manufacturer) leaking the code or by some other physical intrusion method (most likely). This is important to remember as we get further into what is required to hack the P4 card because getting the EEPROM dump is always step one. So, what is required to break into the newer P4 card? First off, to all you people who say you are "experimenting" and "trying stuff" by placing their P4 cards into their HU loaders flashed with UL4S, some other HU compatible code or even some of the so called "P4 scripts"...FORGET IT! It is NOT going to happen, I promise you. The most likely result is that you will ruin your P4 card. I'm sure your efforts are much appreciated by those drooling for the P4 hack, but rest assured, an armchair "tester" WILL NOT break it by simply sticking their P4 into the same setup used for the HU and randomly glitching. I don't mean to sound nasty or negative, your intentions are to be applauded, but if you don't understand why it's not possible, then you won't understand what you are looking at even if you were to crack the card (which again, is NOT going to happen). Even if by some infinitesimally remote chance that you were to "break" in (and it would require a miracle of biblical proportions), there is nothing about the HU EEPROM that is compatible with the P4. OK, so you got in, *now* what do you load onto it? An HU bin file? Isn't going to work. Oh, so you dumped the P4 EEPROM code? You've still got to disassemble it to figure out how it works! Where and how do you 3M it? Once somebody finally sees the P4 EEPROM dump, it will take WEEKS to analyze it and even begin to understand how it functions (it's all in machine language mind you). Then, and only then, will it be possible to come up with ways to load activation or 3M code onto a P4. Furthermore, the P4 incorporates glitch detection (it is a Siemens Infineon SLE66P based on the ECO2000 processor). That means if you try to use the same methods of getting into the P4 as were used with the HU, you run the risk of it shutting down completely (permanently?). Remember, glitching ONLY works when you know and understand the original code that is executing. You MUST have prior knowledge of at least a portion of what is on the card before you can even begin. Also, smartcards can be designed in such a way that if they detect ANY form of tampering, they completely self-destruct (erase the contents of EEPROM). That way even if you do get in, there is little, if any, information to be gained. Without the original, unaltered, DTV specific EEPROM of a P4, just getting into a blank card is next to useless. I do not know whether or not the P4 utilizes such powerful countermeasures, but future access cards most definitely will. I see posts where somebody gets an ATR (answer to reset) from a P4 and they think they've done something miraculous. Sorry again, but getting an ATR doesn't mean sh*t other than the card is executing valid instructions internally (meaning it still works, not looped). The ATR is a requirement of the smart card specification and all smart cards are designed to give an ATR. The ATR is simply a string of characters returned from the smart card in response to a reset signal sent by the reader. Its primary purpose is to indicate the status of the smart card power-up sequence and also convey information which the reader requires in order to optimise the speed of communication between the reader and the card. Simple as that. Now, the ATR is useful during unlooping because of the way the ATR string is "built up" by the program code on the card. Unlooping scripts can look at the ATR (or a partial ATR) and get a rough idea of what is happening with the card. That's how you know if you are using good DAC values with your loader during unlooping - by watching the ATR. This is getting into advanced territory so suffice it to say that ANY properly operating smart card is going to give you an ATR. Seeing one or analyzing one doesn't mean a thing other than what was just mentioned. The reason a lot of people get excited when they see one is because HU related scripts and programs are programmed to look for the HU specific ATR string (ATR's are different for each type of card). HU programs will always say that the P4 ATR is invalid. However, some of the so called "P4 scripts" floating around will recognize the P4 ATR and when someone doesn't understand what the ATR is, they get excited and think they have accomplished something. I REPEAT, GETTING AN ATR FROM A P4 CARD DOESN'T MEAN SH*T! This seems to get posted a lot: "anything that one man can create, another man can hack" implying that the P4 card has been or will be hacked eventually. And yes, this is very true. However, what is not considered, is *HOW* the P4 is compromised. Just because someone spent 9 months and 3 million dollars at a microprocessor lab at Intel and dumped the EEPROM of a P4 card does not automatically make it possible to create a Mikobu P4 loader with an accompanying atmel flash that will allow you to program it in your living room with a notebook computer. I don't intend to sound like a naysayer, and there probably will be a compact software hack for these new cards someday, I just don't think most people can even begin to understand the massive undertaking that is involved with defeating modern smartcard security! And just because it is compromised once does not mean it's possible for the masses to do it with plain software and a serial port loader. There are only a HANDFUL of people on this planet with the desire, will, time, financial backing and equipment required to break into the P4 cards. Tom Friendly next door is NOT going to do it with his HU loader in one hand and a beer in the other... Yes, all the cards leading up to the P4 card have been compromised extensively and they were all done with a portable hack. However, just because it's been that way in the past, does not automatically make that true for the future. D*r*ct TV is losing money because of piracy. They will curb this current trend. Make no mistake, given enough time they will come up with a tamper proof card. No, it won't be so secure that it's unhackable, it will just require so much effort and so much money that nobody will want to touch it. Game over... So how does one begin hacking a modern smart card? All attacks on smartcards can be classified as social, logical or invasive (or even combinations of each): 1.) Social attacks involve getting information from an insider at D*V or NDS. These are not exactly hacks since the only thing gained is information about what is on the card. Now it is most definitely useful info to have, but it is only the beginning of the battle. You still must develop a way to defeat the hardware security features of the card and be able to read and write to the EEPROM. Furthermore, no insider in his right mind would leak information about the P4 cards! Considering what happened to that retard Igor Serebryany in March 2003. He leaked some documents about the P4 that were at his uncle's law firm that was handling the litigation between D*V and NDS. He got busted and they FRIED him and charged him with violating the 1996 Economic Espionage Act which, not surprisingly, is a felony. By the way, there are very few people that have ever been charged with this violation. It's considered one of the "big guns" and they only break it out for very special people and circumstances. We won't be hearing from Igor for quite some time... 2.) Logical attacks involve analysis of signals emitted from the card while it is in operation or measuring the micro current it draws from a power supply while it is operating, or a multitude of other parameters. How this information is analyzed to gain useful information is FAR beyond what I wish to get into here. Suffice it to say that it requires very sensitive, expensive lab equipment, and an incredible amount of detailed knowledge about integrated circuits and cryptography to pull off. And again, it only yields information about the code that is executing, it still doesn't put into your hands the ability to arbitrarily read and write to the EEPROM. 3.) Invasive or physical attacks involve destructive analysis of the actual microprocessor chip that is embedded into the plastic card. The chip is extracted and examined under very powerful microscopes (scanning electron) and to the trained eye, can reveal how the chip works and make it possible to reverse engineer it. It also can provide the ability to probe different sections of the chip while it is operating to gain knowledge of how it functions and possibly even dump the contents of the EEPROM. Of course, there are plenty of countermeasures that smartcard manufacturers take to shield the chip from these techniques, such as light sensors or wire mesh shields, but given enough time even those protection methods can usually be defeated. This type of attack tends to be the most successful. However it is extremely difficult to get access to the required equipment that is typically only found at chip manufacturers (Intel, AMD, etc.) or maybe at a university. Not too many people are going to have one in their garage as the cost for such equipment easily runs into the millions. You would also have to have a hefty set of balls to stroll into your local microprocessor company's laboratory with a P4 card to "do some work." Even if one of the methods above yields valuable information about the card, a huge task still remains. How do you make it possible to arbitrarily read and write to it on a regular basis? Now, if the card only contained the access codes for a bank vault that had millions of dollars within it, there is no longer a problem. The chip is probed to the point where it pukes out the desired access codes, the money is stolen and the hack is done. The problem with the D*V cards is that whoever hacks it, wants to be able to easily REPRODUCE the hack, preferably with software so that it can be distributed and others can do the same thing whenever and wherever they want, for a fee of course! THAT IS THE PART THAT WILL NEVER BE GUARANTEED FOR FUTURE CARDS AND THEIR ASSOCIATED HACKS. "One man can make it, another man can break it" says nothing about being able to "break it" using a personal computer and a loader the size of a deck of cards! Remember this as we move towards the future... OK, now let's assume that the P4 has been compromised and it's possible to repeatedly read and write to it using a loader and an atmel flash. "Will my current loader work with the P4?" The P4 is not glitchable by the current loaders (and most likely not any glitching type loader) due to all the anti-glitching security it contains. Even if it were glitchable, the standard clock crystal in an HU loader is not even close to being able to deliver the required number of clock glitches to a P4 chip (not enough resolution). Remember when we discussed glitching into the HU at the beginning? Well, the speed of the crystal in your loader MUST be able to deliver up to 4 times the clock pulses as what the card's processor chip is normally running at in order to clock glitch or even voltage glitch because both are time dependent. The Infineon spec sheet indicates that the P4 is running at 12 Mhz which is about three times as fast as the HU. If the P4 hack requires *glitching* of any kind then the currently available loaders will not work...period, their clocks are too slow to glitch. Now that's not to say that the hack won't involve some other means of gaining access. If the entry method involves some other design flaw besides glitching then yes, I'm almost certain that current loaders or any ISO-7816 card reader for that matter will work. The P4 atmel flash will just basically turn your loader back into a semi-standard ISO-7816 reader. Now, I know I've seen posts where people say "well, if my receiver can read both an HU card and a P4 card it stands to reason that my HU loader will work with the P4." That is FALSE. It must be remembered that the way the pirate loaders and a legitimate card slot in a receiver access a card ARE ENTIRELY DIFFERENT. The HU loaders GLITCH into the card by sending erroneous signals to it, but the receiver passes legitimate signed data packets from D*V to the card using a standard ISO compliant reader (inside your receiver). At this point, we cannot send signed packets to the card. In order to understand why, you need to read up on how public key encryption works. Breaking public key encryption involves math algorithms well beyond what the average person can understand and more processing power to break than is available in a supercomputer or even distributed computing using the Internet. Some people have suggested that the communication between the receiver and card be "recorded" and played back later to reprogram the card. This is not possible because part of the digital signature that's used on the data packets involves a timestamp and is only valid for a very short period of time. Good idea, but that won't work either.

canadabob
Unregistered guest
I saw this post in 5 other forums thx anyway

Americanbob
Unregistered guest
Yep Me too, but it is THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!

HandsomeDEVIL
Unregistered guest
if its true than we are all fucked but then again i think about all the people that are putting there hearts into thhis p4 hack....
FAT CAT FREEWARE IS THE WAY TO GO

realtikt@dave
Unregistered guest
Is Michael Burgess the guy who sings the national anthem at Leaf games? If so, what the h**l does he know about P4 hacks? And to all the Americans who think its cheaper to subscribe - how can we subscribe when they can't sell it across the border and where do you get these American addresses?If there's no hack I might as well subscribe.

SmoothySmith
Unregistered guest
Wasn't he the Phantom of the Opera? Now that the show is not playing, maybe he got into hacking.

Need a good fix, in canada as well and am sick of paying for cr*p television through starchoice. Menus are sooooo slow and i do not care what is on TV in Lloydstown Sask.

Davehater
Unregistered guest
Geez, Is that dude longwinded or what....very interesting though

UNREGISTERED
Unregistered guest
THIS GUY BURGESS SOUNDS VERY INTELIGENT.WISH HE WAS ON OUR SIDE.

Username: Theultimatehack

LISTEN TO THIS YOU JACKASSES:

Heres the deal. Just like Mr. Juice I was skeptical about the p4 hack just like everyone else. Everyone calling it bullshit and all. And now just like Mr. Juice there IS a hack, and have seen it with my own eyes! It does require actual sodering to the reciever but it is minimal soldering. The P4 hack must be loaded with new loaders, and the card is completly open. PPV and all. So all you bit*hes out there calling bullshit to everyone, go get fu*ked. Im up and running and if you guys would stop crying and find good hookups you wouldnt be in such a mess. Peace out bit*hes, FREE TV 4 ME.

Username: Learning

Post Number: 9
i have seen p4hack, but guy wants 350usd.{to much for me, i will just wait a little longer} from what i seen i did not see any soldering. guy is from mexico.

Smitt Doggy Dog
Unregistered guest
You guys are all jack as**S, there still is no hack.

prosatanos
Unregistered guest
Damn, I can only imagine how many times this crap is going to be repeated over and over again.

MISS MY DTV
Unregistered guest
SAT3MX CLAIMS THEY HAVE THE ONLY P4 LOADERS FOR SELL AND 3M SUPPORT COMING VERY SOON WITH ALL CHANNELS OPEN. IT`S PROBABLY BULLSH*T THOUGH. HAS ANYBODY ELS HEARD OF THESE PEOPLE?

islandwanderer
Unregistered guest
YA there taking orders what does that tell you no p4 fix DuH! NO fix like everbody but they want your money though! People be patient until hundreds come forward that are watching tv for free because everbody will know beleive me!!!!!!

Username: Sn00man

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

lets all be cool and l am sure we will be watching very shortly,peace

Jaden
Unregistered guest
It's funny to see people saying that they have seen a hack (probably self serving fraud specialists trying to get people to give them their money) and then to see how quickly people jump up and say that there is no hack. Did you know that that attitude in History has always been wrong. You can't say that something isn't true or doesn't exist just because YOU don't have it or haven't seen it. How has just about every hack come about? The people who design this stuff are almost all hackers and they publish them themselves. Hacking is about free stuff so the reason we haven't seen any hacks yet are either because the guys who would release the info are tired of all the people who made money on the hu hacks or dave is making it difficult for them to get away with giving it out that just poses a new challenge for them. It will eventually come out so be patient. Hell, get a tv tuner card and basic cable and work on decrypter algorythms for software emulators until some new sh*t comes out fu*k Dave in the A** again lates

Username: Learning

Post Number: 10
i am not selling anything, i am just stating what my guy that had me up for 2years with hu is already doing the p4 and p5, prefers the p5. if you live in southern cali, all you have to do is go to the LA swap meet and ask the people that are there selling the equipment for dish or direct tv,they will help you out.{it helps if you speak spanish} they sell dtv recievers with p4 or p5 for less than fifty bucks. i bought two with p4 for 90usd.

Username: Dude

Post Number: 10
are you saying he has the fix to program the p4

ZeroG
Unregistered guest
just like Juice and hack guy and Jaden are saying the hack is F-cking her but only certain people can get it and I saw in countries people are doing it for 50 dollars a pop but I have directv unlike all of you all who are stuck waiting on programming. What I really want is the programmer for it because in other countries people are making soo much money and its legal and well I just want a piece of the action. But if there is anyone that really wants their cards programmed and dont mind leaving the country to do so I can help you. But does anyone know where I could possible get some equipment or even just an idea on how they do it. Because the people I know will take the secret to the grave because there making soo much money. If someone would be able to hook me up with someone or give me some info on someone who would be willing to sell this stuff. I'd tell the exactly where to get their card programmed. I really dont care what the price is because in countries out of the US we will pay almost anything for DTV because its cant be gotten any other way and theres really no other source of TV. I'll even pay someone to help me. but then again from most of the post where I see loser stating "there is no access card" (losers) there really arent many people here that can help just desperate losers without DTV. But if there is anyone thet might have some info (not some computer nerd with no purpose) then give me a shout out.

Anonymous

HAS ANY ONE SEEN THET 3M OFF SHORE SIGHT WWW.3MOFFSHORE.COM THEY HAVE AN ACTIVATION FOR THE P4 AND P5 I KNOW PEAPLE THAT HAVE IT AND THEY SAY IT WORKS AND I KNOW PEAPLE WHO SAY THEY ARE DOIUNG THE P4 WITH THE MIKOBU LOADER WITH A FLASH BUT ONLY WORKS 7 OUT OF 10 CARDS

QQQ
Unregistered guest
HEY ZeroG
HUH ?????
What are you trying to say?????
What is it you want ????
A programmer ???? For what???? In what part of the world ????

Stay away from 3moffshore for now.....

QQQ
Unregistered guest
HEY ZeroG
HUH ?????
What are you trying to say?????
What is it you want ????
A programmer ???? For what???? In what part of the world ????

Stay away from 3moffshore for now.....

tonto
Unregistered guest
quit posting here already old Cali777...you said you were gone

cockbite
Unregistered guest
every one knowshow much of a jerk you are. i havent the faintest idea why you would even come to this site. cali777 gave us so much info and ive read the posts back and i dont recall ever seeing you post anything.peaple come here to learn and find out things to get there free tv back up and running. so that leads me to beleive that you are a very lonly and bored person. to cali777 dont leave this site.the peaple that dont have the understanding of dtv progaming need you here .dont let one person ruin a good thing.all thedecent peple here support you here.one other thing i dont understand why you have to take other peaples names?just use your own. we support you cali777 from canada.buy the way you can have this name im using here for this post hefner i made up a name for you.

anony
Unregistered guest
I have already moved over to Dishnet and I am enjoying real TV once again. Waiting patiently for a p4 hack. But until then I'm on Sat 119°. Cheers!

patient one
Unregistered guest
Did anyone check out that WWW.3MOFFSHORE.COM site?!?? Amazing - it reeks of scam - only accepting Western Union money ( an untraceable unprotected source )and the disclaimers that it only works 50% of the time. If you like to gamble the odds are NOT in your favor and as the adage goes - A fool and his money...

ZeroG
Unregistered guest
... who the f*ck is cali777... ?!?
and yeah that 3moffshore sh*t is 100 percent fake since you cant use a credit card and therefore cant charge back if they are a fake.

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
l have heard there is a p4 hack hear in Ontario,selling for 199 US,anyone else hear about it,let me know

kong
Unregistered guest
i called my dealer today and he told me two weeks maybe from london

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

thanks kong keep in touch

noobinator
Unregistered guest

OMG, what a bunch of gullible peepz, and the guy who thinks 1500 bux is gonna buy you a ticket to the ball???? LOL, true free TVer's and don't have a clue's......

GulliblePeepz
Unregistered guest
Hey guys, you need to cool it. The hack is coming. If you actually find guys willing to program the card for you before the hack is commercially released, be careful. Without the modification to track key changes, they can only program your card once. Then after it sees the stream, the keys are changed, and they can't get back in, ever.

The hack is based on the card swap-out routine, the keys for the swap-out have been cracked and cards that have not been in the stream for awhile (vir gin or old P4s not currently being used) can be programmed using those keys. The problem is, when these cards are put back into the stream, DAVE changs the keys and the hackers are locked out of the card, permanently. Todays work is on a buffer card (or receiver modification) that allows the key changes to be tracked or simulated. The hackers can do this task, they are close, but it's going to take a couple more months - to fully test and get the required boards ready.

If you get your card programmed today, the keys will be changed and you will have ruin'd your card for when the hack really comes. So just sit tight, the hack is coming. In addition, when the hack is released, everybody will have it at the same time, so don't be sending your money off to some scammer who says he's got an exclusive secret memebership in the P4 club.

IF there are people now who are getting their cards activated by someone today (a possibility), they will be pretty pizzed off 55 days later when the tiers drop and they can't get it programmed again (the second attempt to program it will fail).

Anonymous

CAN THAT 3M OFF SHORE ACTIVATION MESS UP YOUR CARD LIKE THAT TOO

HakR
Unregistered guest
GulliblePeepz, Your full of sh*t!! It's not true that you can only prog the P4 one time. The hack is not out yet you MOMO! When it comes out you will have the ability to load and or reload your card at anytime. Also, the P4 hack will have nothing to do with any IRD MOD's.

Man... I can't stand when people try to BS the world.. And they don't know JACK!

Gherkin
Unregistered guest
GulliblePeeps, thank you for your reasonable assessment of the P4 situation. Unfortunately, the world is full of idiots like HakR, who did not or could not read what you have written. Ignore his rudeness.

HakR
Unregistered guest
Gherkin, I read the post. Maybe you should re-read it?

Username: More2it

Post Number: 9
HakR

How about YOU tell us how you are so fukin sure that you will be able "load and reload" your card whenever you please when the hack isn't even out yet. What makes you the expert???

There is always some smartazz that seems to think he knows everything when in fact, he doesn't know DICK.

Anonymous

p4hack is alive, i have SEEN it, its all about $$ now, bidders are waging nearly $100,000(or more!) for the new hacks, be careful once it comes out in 2-3mths

bluecatfox
Unregistered guest
anonymous=liar, if u know about it get it and send if not shut your big mouth.

MISS MY DTV
Unregistered guest
HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THE CARDLESS BLACKBIRD RECIEVER FOR DISH NETWORK? DOES IT WORK?

bigboy
Unregistered guest
I should have read this forum before buying that used Dave system with P4 and other with p5. I wonder how long will it sit in my garage. People are't too encouraging in this forum about future P4 solution, let alone a P5.. damn!

Username: Freekobe

Post Number: 6
get lost bigboy if you dont like it

the rules
Unregistered guest
dear mr.bathroom wall writer try to stay focus on the reason your in the bathroom put down your pen and think sensibly and just maybe you can finish your bizness without writing all over the wall without meaning
1.stay focused on the subject
2.keep it clean
3.ignore people who say things with out proof

KING
Unregistered guest
You guys crack me up.I laff so much,just reading what you guys wrote.this is better than tv.
well at least better intil the hack comes out. Keep ot up! LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Pawnmaster

Post Number: 14
Remember arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics, even if you win you are still a retard!! I have been a dealer for over 15 years now, for DirectTV, Dishnet and Bell ExVU, have tried all the testing methods available. When the unhackable HU cards came out and I had over 400 customers with H cards, I replaced their cards, and bought HU Card software and script support to keep them all going. Do you not think I would have programming for the P4 cards if it were available, rather than loosing the $25 a month each one of these people pays me? Think about it over $10,000 a month gone, do you not think I want a P4/P5 hack? Any of you that can provide proof of a working hack, send it to me, not the hack just proof, I would gladly pay in excess of $10,000 for it to get my monthly income regenerated. As for now, everyone watches Bell or Dishnet, for the same price, the only problem I see is NFL season starts in the fall and alot of boyz will be pissed!

Unregistered guest
I have heard that the hackers have skipped the P4 card and have been hacking the P5 card instead something to do with the Cam ID the P5 is a better card to hack

s1smokeone
Unregistered guest
man this sh*t is like special olympics sh!t i know its like being a crack head and not getting any crack sh!t watching all the football games all ppv and those lovely lovely p0rn channels well we have all gotten hooked to dtv and i have also seen this so called fix guy wants 3hundred dollars for a ird and card but he said when it gets hit thats bye bye the end finito so i said f\/ck it i will pull out the rabbit ears and wait for something solid
to quote something i saw somewhere else that i liked "IF THEY CAN MAKE IT , WE CAN BREAK IT" stay calm just think we will be looking for cams and sh!t totally passed this era of nothing

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4
well guys there is a site out of London Ontario that is selling p5 cards with activation,for 200. US,its been up now for 3 weeks,you join the site for 35,US and then it gives you details for where you send your money,they ship via Fedex,it is for real,and what they say is they will have the fix for wiping out the ppv,they can do it they just have to make it so we can do it ourselves,without to much cost,if you want the site send me an e-mail cause l don`t have the right to post there site

coke-a-cola
Unregistered guest
just give us the site im from london and need my tv back
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us