Dishnetwork

MAR4040
Unregistered guest
I AM NEW THIS FORM I HAVE DISH NETWORK IAM FOR THE FREE TO AIR RECEIVER IS THEY HARD TO HACK

PW
Unregistered guest
I have had many posts deleted by the admins here...in fact one tonite was deleted which stated the truth,I have NOT been here for 3-4 weeks,and others are throwing my name around..the post was NOT offensive!...but did mention that www.dsscentral.net could seek "justice" for the bashing,slander,and libel being allowed here by this site and ALL who have made false allegations such as it being a Dave site!..and the thousands of members there are VERY intelligent,and could very possibly cause some "technical" dfficulties" to anyone or place spreading false rumors here against dsscentral.net!..and Kenneth and a few others should be very careful of what they say!...Believe me,U don't want to continue down this road...

BTW...www.dsscentral.net has the latest files,fixes,flashes,bins,and info for Dish,Bev,FTA,and DTV...great forums and quick response live chat...with friendly admins and members....and no bashing is allowed there!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us