Archive through August 26, 2004Ieslie jones100
Archive through August 22, 2004REAL peckerwood100
Archive through August 20, 2004boot100
Archive through August 18, 2004imissdtv100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Silver Member
Username: Pitbull

Post Number: 257
WHY R YALL EVEN POSTING IN HERE ARE YALL KEEPING HOPE THAT THARE MIGHT BE A HACK ONE DAY YALL R IDIOTS

moose
Unregistered guest
wow.......somebody did a good clean-up here

moose
Unregistered guest
ooops........ they did it again

Anonymous

YES IT HAS BEEN HACKED P4-&P5 IF YOU STILL HEVE YOUR (HU LOADER) YOU CAN PROGRAM THEM JUST READ YOU DON"T HAVE TO BUY ANY THING ITS FREEWARE

COWARD LARRY 2
Unregistered guest
Its U Larry that Iam look 4?
Just wait till I get my hands
on U boy!
U are a dirt Dog and a COWARD.

John Cena
Unregistered guest
Active 01 C4 82 37 AA 5B C2 2D E5 enjoy ur new key guys

BiIIy
Unregistered guest
this thread is kinda scary...... posts here just disappear!

BiIIy
Unregistered guest
its so weird..... it just happened again !

Username: Skinnyp

Post Number: 3
so is there a fix for the P4 or P5 cards dealing with Direct tv receivers? If the answer is YES - please provide details.
Thanks

colorado
Unregistered guest
Save your money,there is no P4/5 fix/hack for DTV...there are a million scams out there telling U different...BEWARE of these scammers..o watch DTV,U must subscribe,or share a DTV subscription with a US family member or bud..

How to share?..US bud subscribes and orders 4 room install with 4 receivers with cards..he activates all the cards and receivers...mails U a receiver or 2 with the activated card....U hook it up to your roof dish..U share the monthly bill,and order PPV using his online DTV account info..no phone lines plugged in..

BiIIy
Unregistered guest
we'll never get to the 2000 post

MANYA
Unregistered guest
DOES ANYONE KNOW TO PROGRAM THE PANSAT 2700A FOR AUTO ROLL OVER THANKS

Silver Member

Post Number: 349
7/14/05: There are 2 new products in the works. The first is a Blocker Bootstrap that prevents your legally-subscribed P4 or P5 card from being updated. The second is an actual hack for P4 cards, but it has not yet been fully tested and could be turned off at any time. We are testing it extensively and should have more information very soon. Click here for details.

muke
Unregistered guest
whatever

Silver Member

Post Number: 350
I DONT KNOW WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THAT THERE REALLY MIGHT BE A P4 HACK NOW OMG I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES

Silver Member

Post Number: 351
P4 cards A crack is currently working; no word yet on how long it lasts. More information coming as it becomes available.

Silver Member

Post Number: 353
2) A hack for the P4 card only (not P5) is now working. We are still exploring further details and hope to have it available shortly. Read more.

Silver Member

Post Number: 354
P4 cards A crack is currently working; no word yet on how long it lasts. More information coming as it becomes available.

Silver Member

Post Number: 355

7/14/05: There are 2 new products in the works. The first is a Blocker Bootstrap that prevents your legally-subscribed P4 or P5 card from being updated. The second is an actual hack for P4 cards, but it has not yet been fully tested and could be turned off at any time. We are testing it extensively and should have more information very soon. Click here for details.

anomooyrous
Unregistered guest
I hope what they saying abou the P4 hack is true, I have a shitload of old P4 cards collecting dust that I would just love to sell for $100, each. Anybody else want to sell their P4 card for $100, if so, let's start some rumors like they did on the Yel N2 Rom 101 hack (hey, those cards were going for $100+ each, only the real dumbshits bought those)! Yeah man, P4s for $100 each, can't wait.

Judy****JUDY****JUDY
Unregistered guest
-I bought a yellow N2 Rom 101 hach
and its working fine THANK U.

hocuspocus
Unregistered guest
hello.
I have a dishnet receiver with a digital lock
installed. when i plug in the reciver i can see
a green light on for the digital lock come at the back but when i try to turn on the reciver it will not come on the green light in front
whats up.could the digtal lock be screwing up causing this

anomooyrous
Unregistered guest
In the past, Hucarddirect has been offering (selling) a card (one card) on a sub-share that works for about 3 months, while charging the buyer as much as $250 for it. They are not on the scam list, but I think DAVE would give you a better deal. So, I don't know if they are telling the truth about a P4 hack or not, but this I do know -- it won't be worth the $300 or more per card they will want for it.

OZ
Unregistered guest
any way i'll call that person and ask waths his warranty and let you know.

Silver Member

Post Number: 402
LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS A P4 HACK DUDE THERE AINT A HACK HUCARDIDRECT IS LYING EVEDENTLY

Silver Member

Post Number: 403
This is a P5/D1 card

The ATR Of This Card Is 3F 78 13 25 03 40 B0 20 FF FF 4A 50 00

Eeprom CAM ID is: 07 DC 6E 33

Number On The Back Of The Card That This Cam ID Originated From Is: 0013 1886 6439

Fuse Byte is 25.

This is a currently subbed* card from an A6 timezone

(*or was pulled from stream before deactivation)

Guide Byte Is 20

Spending Limit Per PPV Ordered--Amount in Dollars is : $50

Parental Lock Password is 9999

Rating Limit is : R

This card will accept writes, because we just changed the PPV spending limit to $10

***UL4S only allows 20 PPV slots to be checked

20 PPV slots have been checked

0 PPV slots used

0 PPV's have been downloaded to DTV and 0 slots have been reset

Silver Member

Post Number: 404
Ok....and all I am saying is what I have already said -- there is no P4/P5 hack -- those cards use 2048 bit encryption, whereas Dishnet's new cards use the same as their old ones -- 128 bit encryption.....so which do you think, logically, would be hacked first?.....if ANY card is ever hacked, it will be Dishnet's new ROM card, long before DTV's P4 or P5. If you want to believe that they are telling the truth, then that is your choice.......I tell you what.....I will give you a detailed explanation, right now, as to why I think they are full of SHYT, as long as you agree to stop badgering me to check stuff out, and leave it at the answer explanation I give you.....you can check things out just as easily as I can.....and you either accept what I am about to say, or you don't.....the choice is yours.....anyway, here goes....my detailed explanation as to why I don't think the the site you are talking about, has a true "hack", that they claim they have:

OK, lets look at why we even need to use the DTV issued card in the first place? Why can't we just hack the receiver to always give us the video signal? It's because of the ASIC that's on every one of DTV's access cards. An ASIC is an (A)pplication (S)pecific (I)ntegrated ©ircuit. It does just what it's name implies: it's dedicated circuitry (supplemental to the main processor chip) that is designed to do one thing, and one thing only. In our case it's set up to generate the key values that are used by the receiver to decrypt the satellite signal. Without going into great boring detail, the satellite signal is extremely secure (using public key encryption) and is actually decrypted inside the receiver, not inside the access card. The access card only starts the decryption process by using certain specific, but sometimes randomly chosen, EEPROM values found on all valid subscriber cards to create a "seed" value to send to the card's ASIC. The ASIC mathematically crunches this seed value into another value, the key, which is transmitted back to the receiver and then sent to its decrypt circuitry, which obviously decodes the satellite signal for clear video. This happens roughly every 8 seconds while the satellite signal is encrypted using a different value for each 8-second period. Without going into any more detail, the ASIC is designed in such a way that it is EXTREMELY hard to duplicate and that is why it is not possible to do away with the access card. By the way, the ASIC is the reason why people running emulation must use a card to decrypt the signal when using a computer. The card is "auxed" which means it's EEPROM is loaded up to run code which simply acts as communication middleware that only sends the proper seed value to the ASIC from the computer, then retrieves the generated key value and transfers it back to the computer for further processing. The computer can only be set up to emulate the EEPROM code that handles the stream packets, tier wipes, cmd 82's and other basic card functions, but never the ASIC functions. The card is needed for it's ASIC circuitry.

Now that we understand why the card is required, let's go over a brief explanation of the HU card "hack." First, the HU (or P3, Period Three, football) card was NEVER hacked in the strictest sense of the term. The "glitching" process by which you are all now so familiar merely BYPASSES the security code that was placed on the card to keep intruders out and the secrets it contains, safe. This bypassing is done by *glitching* either the voltage or the clock signal going to the card when it's placed into one of the available loaders flashed with the proper atmel code. Without getting into great detail, these glitches drop the voltage to some unusually low level momentarily (1/2 a clock cycle) or send multiple clock cycles (up to 4X) during the time that ONE should have been sent. These glitches must be done at *exactly* the right time during the card boot process in order to create malfunctions in the security code execution. These "malfunctions" cause very specific errors, which alter the original program flow in a desirable way and eventually enable the atmel flash code to jam in some code that YOU want the card to execute. This code is called the

Silver Member

Post Number: 405
bootloader." At this point, the bootloader has hijacked the card and you can now do essentially anything that you want through the bootloader code that is executing on the card (read or write to the EEPROM addresses).

Silver Member

Post Number: 406
smartcard is designed such that once it is reset, powered up and is getting a good clock signal, it begins executing code at a specific, hard coded, EEPROM memory address. This is very similar to the way your personal computer boots up: once the BIOS tests are complete, your computer is instructed by the motherboard BIOS ROM code to go to a specific permanent location and begin executing whatever it finds there (track 0, sector 0 of your hard drive). In most cases this would be initialization code belonging to Windows, Linux or whatever OS, and is responsible for getting the rest of the operating system up and running. However, it could also be nothing (new hard drive) or maybe even a boot sector virus. Anyway, on the HU card, the code located at the startup address is mostly security code designed to keep you out. So, by resetting the card and then counting how many clock signals have been sent to it after the reset (the HU uses an external clock), it is possible to determine exactly which instruction the card is performing and then send it a clock or voltage glitch at the perfect moment to alter the flow of the original code in a way that allows you to load your own code (bootloader from the atmel flash). A very important point to note is the fact that you *must* know EXACTLY what the card is doing BEFORE it's possible to glitch into it. It requires studying an EEPROM dump beforehand. THAT is the catch!

Silver Member

Post Number: 407
It's actually a little more complicated than that, but that's enough information for us to continue. Basically, glitching is only possible because of oversights that were made during the development of the HU card. Also, the HU card does not have provisions to monitor what you are doing to it from the outside. It can't detect your attempts at voltage or clock glitching. The new P4 card (period 4) can, however. I might also mention at this point that the P4 and D1 cards are essentially the same card. They both definitely use the same data packet format and while there are rumors that the D1 is a version of the P4 that has some "security holes" fixed, this has not been verified publicly. One thing is for sure though, the D1 (D*V's first in-house card) came about because of D*V's "divorce" with NDS who has up until this point been the manufacturer of all D*V's smart cards. Suffice it to say that the P4 is functionally equivalent to the D1 and from this point forward

OZ
Unregistered guest
I dont know much about this, but definitly i learned a lot whit your explanation, and you are right, has the spending limit, is the same has you mencioned before, thanks for the explanation.

Adolph
Unregistered guest
Larry dosen't know jack about the cards that is a C/P from a while ago. Numbnuts

anomooyrous
Unregistered guest
I think what Larry is trying to say is, he will believe there is a hack when he can get a programmed one in his hand for less that $200. And he's thinking that won't be anytime soon.
Everything else he has posted has been around for at least a year and a half, nothing new.

ZO
Unregistered guest
-The only thing that I might but in Larrys hands
is my dick and Iam no to sure about that because
all he wants to do with it is play with it.ZO

Silver Member

Post Number: 416
I KNOW THERE WILL NEVER BE A HACK FOR P4 R P5 CARDS I MEAN GET REAL IT DOES NOT TAKE 2 YEARS TO HACK SOMETHING

Bloods have the fix
Unregistered guest
The Indians have a working fix in Montreal.Peeps its real.working p5 fix wont sell to white men i've been told though.something about there red necks

Im Black and Im Proud
Unregistered guest
What really pisses me off is why after more then 500 years they still keep calling them indians !

LK
Unregistered guest
3 entries found for Indian.
In·di·an ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nd-n)
adj.

1..relating to India or the East Indies or to their peoples, languages, or cultures.
2..relating to any of the Native American peoples except the Eskimos, Aleuts, and Inuits.

n.
A native or inhabitant of India or of the East Indies.

A member of any of the Native American peoples except the Eskimos, Aleuts, and Inuits.

Any of the languages of these peoples.
See Indus2.

Usage Note: Assuming that he had reached the Indies, Columbus called the people on the islands his ships visited "indios," or "Indians," and the misnomer has stuck ever since. It is natural that people have proposed alternative names, whether to avoid confusion between the inhabitants of America and India or to indicate respect for the original occupants of the American continents. Thus Native American has become widely established in American English, being acceptable in all contemporary contexts and preferred in many. However, the acceptance of Native American has not brought about the demise of Indian, despite persistent criticism. Unlike Negro, which was quickly stigmatized once black became preferred, Indian never fell out of favor with a large segment of the American population. It is firmly rooted in English in such common terms as Plains Indian, French and Indian War, and Indian Territory as well as in numerous plant and place names.

So, Native Americans are also commonly referred as Indians, which is not considered offensive and the word is "firmly rooted" in the English language!

british knight
Unregistered guest
Larry or LK, whats the difference from p4 andp5?

British knight
Unregistered guest
how you know which is p4 and p5?

BK
Unregistered guest
Difference between a P4 and a P5:
P4 says "copyright by NDS"
P5 says "copyright by DIRECTV".

DirectV stole the technology from NDS and tried to cut them out of the card business with the P5. Lawsuit was settled outside of court and thus, the P6 (with NDS back on the card). Actual differences, no one knows for sure, NDS said the P5 was a copy of their P4, DIRECTV swore in an affidaivt that the P5 was not a copy. Never went to court. Probably some differences as NDS never shared all the P4 secrets with DIRECTV.

British knight
Unregistered guest
Thanks BK.

Hey_what_aboutMe?
Unregistered guest
Bristish knight, where are my thanks MOFO?

British knigth
Unregistered guest
thanks to you too, sorry i missed

Anonymous

Hey all is there a Script made for the Direct tv P4/P5 yet please advise

headuse
Unregistered guest
NO hack for DTV..

Anonymous

How do you tell the difference between a p4 and a p5 card?

Bronze Member
Username: Bjkidd

Post Number: 20
read 11 posts above

Username: Willgolf4food

Post Number: 2
Is it for real the break on the p4-5

Brick Wall
Unregistered guest
Whats it take for u peeps to wake up.. Do u need 2 run into a brick wall doing 100mph...

NO p4 HACK!!!!!!!! it's a Scam

Bronze Member
Username: Bjkidd

Post Number: 21
go here and read https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/35.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us