catv fact sheet.

Bronze Member
Username: Spawnedd

Post Number: 20
p.s ...i dont answer unsolicited e-mails,

Naut
Unregistered guest
Hellos..
I have Comcast basic cable (no digital cable box), I recieve channels 2-73. However, I don't pay for anything..(expect one time payment to a cable guy who installed it for me). Does anybody know how I could get the rest 2-999 of the channels (hbo,showtime,ppv..). I was planning to buy the Unicable U4000 on ebay, but after reading all the comments from wally cleaver, it changed my mind...I also planned to buy a motorola descrambler too, but same thing.. read the reviews. BTW .. att.com is a internet/phone company site.. YOU CANT DOWNLOAD A DESCRAMBLER SOFTWARE OR PROGRAM FROM THERE..

I'm glad I read this forum before I brought any descrambler ...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39804&item=5712581678&rd= 1

since my last posts about the peg board reflection and no rear shot there is one now,also if any one ever ordered a anolog decoder before the seller always gave a money back guarentee,these people dont even tho they have multiple units for sale.they express no support for the unit at all ,they dont state who makes the unit,the manual so they, say states a site to download software to a non existant site.

then it states:in features...

(2) USB ports - one located on front, one on back

what usb port on front does anyone see one,does any one know what one looks like,

they say it operates on any universal remote,yet there is no remote ir input.
and no digital read out,

then if you look at the back shot.you can clearly see the unit is covered by a different cover over lay.could the real unit be a dct_2xxx.these people need to be laughed out of town,

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
more on the unicable u4000------------------------------
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39804&item=5712581678&rd= 1

since my last posts about the peg board reflection and no rear shot there is one now,also if any one ever ordered a anolog decoder before the seller always gave a money back guarentee,these people dont even tho they have multiple units for sale.they express no support for the unit at all ,they dont state who makes the unit,the manual supposedly, say states a site to download software to a non existant site.

then it states:in features...

(2) USB ports - one located on front, one on back

what usb port on front does anyone see one,does any one know what one looks like,i do and i dont see one.

they say it operates on any universal remote,yet there is no remote ir input.
and no digital read out,they also state it works from the tuner in your tv,,,huh?i dont have a digital catv ready tuner,these people are mental.

then if you look at the back shot.you can clearly see the unit is covered by a different cover over lay.could the real unit be a dct_2xxx.these people need to be laughed out of town,

i e-mailed them questions and they wont answer me.hmm i wonder why?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
hey NAUT,try paying for them thats the only way to get ppv,hbo etc.after all the fine is only 50 grand...lol..read this document..as far as climbing the pole get back up there and disconnect it.then call COMCAST and have them reconnect you.at least its legal.as far as 999 channels dream on .

http://www.fcc.gov/mb/facts/csgen.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
UNAUTHORIZED RECEPTION OF CABLE SERVICES

The 1984 Cable Act provides damages and penalties of up to two years in prison and/or $50,000 in fines to be assessed against anyone determined to be guilty either of the unauthorized interception or reception of cable television services or of the manufacture or distribution of equipment intended to be utilized for such a purpose. The Commission does not prosecute unauthorized reception of cable services. Rather, cable operators aggrieved by a violation may bring an action in a United States district court or in any other court of competent jurisdiction. Knowledge of violations should be reported directly to the cable system.

Username: Sandnickel

Post Number: 1
I purchased a Unicable U4000 Digital Descramler and it is true that I had some trouble figuring out how to make it work. After studying the manual carefully and contacting www.1-800-descramblers.com, I figured out that these units contain a flash memory chip. It took me a couple hours to figure it out, but I finally got it and she purrs like a kitten!! Gets all the channels, even Pay Per View! I don't even subscribe to digital cable, and this is a dream come true!!!!! So it doesn't take a rocket scientist to make one of these things work, but it does take a little persistance. :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Sand Nickle your full of it,the u4000 states 999 channels and the site you post only boxes that go up to 125 channels D/A,they dont sell digital catv high channel capacity units.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
http://www.celerity.com/T6000.html

came across this on a search,cant find anything on the u4000?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
i checked with the site and they state nothing to do with the compatability with dct 2xxx series or any 999 channel digital catv capacity.
http://www.celerity.com/T6000.html

someone is pulling some ones chain.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
CELERITY SYSTEMS: June Working Capital Deficit Tops $1.3 Million ...from bankrupt.com

Dublatime
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the dct 5100 manual wally

Cable guy - must nice in your area if you can get cable off the internet line but I Know in Shaw land you definetly can not with out opening up the box on the street.

Late

Naut
Unregistered guest
Have anybody try using the "TV Tuner card descrambler software"?

Username: Brick

Post Number: 2
OK i got scammed i bought the U4000 too with no way to program it,if there is a way guys why the games a little help would very greatful.

thanks

Wally, your unit must be bad, I just bought 2 more of the Unicable U4000 and now that I know how to program it, it was easy. I looked at the Celerity web site, box looks the same, but it is not. They may be made by the same company though. Just like when you buy Kenmore Appliances at Sears. They are all made by Whirlpool.

Post Number: 3
Sand Nickel, care to help out with the programming and software? I have a U4000
thanks

Naut
Unregistered guest
.. I think the T6000 and the U4000 is the same tihng. The sellers probably just doesn't want you to search it up, and buy it else where.

If any of you have the Celerity/Unicable T6000 or U4000. PLease post if yours work or not..

we have one guy say it does, and the other say it doesnt

Skyhawk
Unregistered guest
My Unicable U4000 does not work. I'm very curious to learn how Sand Nickel got his programmed.

Skyhawk
Unregistered guest
My Unicable U4000 does not work. I'm very curious to learn how Sand Nickel got his programmed.

Naut
Unregistered guest
Sand Nickels.. Up above, you posted "i contacted www.1800-descramblers.com.. Did you contacted them? they dont even sale Unicable U4000 box.....

camaro
Unregistered guest
somebody just post how to program the u4000 and a link to a place to get the software!!!!

Train
Unregistered guest
I have Comcast digital HDTV service in Chicago and have the Motorola DCT6200. Does anyone else use this box and knows how to reset/clear the memory to wipe out my PPV purchases or knows if this box allows you to check how many PPV are stored in memory? The only menu I can get to looks like the one on this website near the bottom under "User Settings" and there are no menu options I see for viewing the number of stored PPV's. Thanks!

http://cjhengineering.com/hdtv/cablehdtv/dctset-up.htm

Post Number: 3
1-800-descramblers.com does not sell the U4000, but I did some research and was put in contact with a person there who knows how to progrm the Unicable U4000. First, I emailed the seller, and he gave me some information, I talked to one person, then another, then finally talked to John at the descrambler place. Don't remember his last name, but he did help. They were interested in buying some of the units and asked where I got mine and I said it was on Ebay.

Naut
Unregistered guest
Hrm. Sand Nickel.. when you install it, did you see any screen with the word celerity.
It seem like U4000 is the same as T6000, both models claim to be "New 2004 Model"....

btw. how much did you guys get it for

Dublatime
Unregistered guest
Train read the previous posts the info is there

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
sand nickle is full of it,if he knew so much he would sell flash memory chips pre-programmed,like i said he is full of it,there is no internet site to flash the chips,you cant flash a chip from a key board or a ubs connection.,you need a master program on a floppy or similar medium,the u4000 is the same unit as the t6000,made by another vender for celerity,sand nickle is being intentialy vague.he now says he emailed the seller?what seller the seller on ebay or the seller at celerity.the sellers on ebay wont give any data so that can only mean the seller is really sand nickle.lol.the dealer at celerity wont give any data on programming.if you buy a unit you will find you are eventually up crap creek.to get a dct_any model you have to by-pass the starfone chip,tjen the unit will work fine with out the need to be initialized.

if i had the intention of fibbing to anyone i would not have posted the celerity site.on the other hand SAND NICKLES.is just hoping everyones ignorance will get the best of them....

come on sand nickles and anonymous post that site for programming you both are proberly the same person.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
hey sand nickle wants to buy u4000 units,since he says he knows how to program them he should buy them and resell them,i bet he knows nothing now,laugh out loud.better yet call that descrambler site that he says wants to buy some i bet they wont even get back to you.lol.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
ollie ollie oxen free SAND NICKLE ,what do you mean the descrambler place guy did not give(or you recall.... .. sic) his last name,like he wants to be associated with you.you come across like a want to be pot seller that deals oregano.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
http://www.phrack.org/show.php?p=52&a=13

just some thing to read,,,mostly analog but also gives out data how catv ops work.

Post Number: 4
Wally, why are you so intent on your position? You must have some alternative motive. If anyone wants to sell me a U4000, I would be HAPPY to buy at the right price, just email me. I can sell these like hotcakes!!!!!!!!!!!

Naut
Unregistered guest
Wally.. we get your point, "the unicable u4000/t6000 doesnt work" ..
We would like to hear from others, not you posting 5 post one after another saying it doesnt.

Unregistered guest
Does Anyone know how to clear the memory of a Motorola DCT 6200 HD cable box? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Unregistered guest
Does Anyone know how to clear the memory of a Motorola DCT 6200 HD cable box? Comcast in California is the provider if that matters. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

huhuhuhu
Unregistered guest
i agree with sand nickel......wally, shut the f_ck up dude......get a job, or find something to occupy your time and STOP POSTING THE SAME SH_T OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Unregistered guest
I think I have analog basic cable from Comcast (no digital box). I can't access the cable company box outside my house. How can I change the signal inside the house to get additional channels?

skyhawk
Unregistered guest
hey Sand Nickel, you state that you know how to program the U4000, then why don't you post the process on how to do so?

Anonymous

Ok guys it me again Anonymous. I just can't answer evey stupid Q's that wally has, but now that everyone agree. Wally STOP posting your NEGATIVE comments on these forum. Guys and Girls the website is in spanish. Right click on the site 'n choose translate. :www.descos.com. download the program to your pc and install (it not compatible with xp) dual boot your pc with another ver of windowz, (z: download windows from warez if you don't have P2P file sharing :p -win98-). follow the onscreen installation. Hookup the pc and the u4000 then power up the pc and the u4000.
I wish you luck.
P.S.: i am not sand nickles. i am ANONYMOUS

Anonymous

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39804&item=5712638010&rd= 1&ssPageName=WDVW

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
oh i see Anonymous says my questions are stupid,hmm what operating system are you using,what browser do you have that lets you translate the page,what do i click to get the software,please you dont need to tell me,tell the others on this site so they could learn from your NOBLE wisdom.post it here so all may learn.so far you haveyet to answer any of my STUPID questions,by the way you sound like a ford exectutive still saying the ford pinto gas tank does not explode...lol.o so since you are Anonymous you are really saying is your a nobody therfore in the scheme of things your opinion really does not count.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
hey ANONYMOUS,i do understand and read spanish,and guess what i learned....nada,from the site.

Post Number: 5
OK, Here is the software for the Unicable U4000 for everyone to see. Including you, Wally. This is a different site! Go to http://exotv.da.ru/ This site is in German, but all you do is click: Download ExoTV v. 5.0.17. They do not have a version for XP yet, but this will work with windows 95, 98, 2000, and ME. This is a FREE download. There is a button on there if you would like to donate by Paypal, but you don't have to. Now, go download and check out what these magic boxes can do!!!

Train
Unregistered guest
Daver--I too have the Motorola DCT6200 and I purchased a filter on Ebay and am now in the process of trying to figure out how to clear the memory. (I also have Comcast but in IL) The filter does work cuz I ordered one PPV with the filter on and the next day called to see if any PPV's were ordered and Comcast said none were ordered. I first tried using the methods that were sent to me from the seller but this site looks good too:
Here is a site with about 9 ways to reset different digital cable boxes.

[link removed]

Dublatime

I cannot find the menu that shows how many PPV are in memory, I can only find the menu that shows aspect ratio settings, etc. I unplugged the unit overnight and when I plugged it back in, the whole time with the filter on, it started up fine. Then I tried Method #7 on the above site, this method was emailed to me from the seller, and it Locked up my box. It did not count from 300 to 0, instead it was trying to communicate with Comcast but my filter was still installed. I also tried Method #1 after my box froze but not sure if that cleared the memory or not. So I unhooked the filter and called Comcast to do a reset. They sent a reset, it turned off my box but it never turned back on. Well the reset from Comcast didn't work so I will bring in the box to the office and exchange it. I can only hope that unplugging it overnight worked in clearing the memory.

When I get my new box from Comcast, I will try again and try Method #1 and Method #2 to see if this works. If you have a filter Daver, I suggest you try Method#1 and Method #2 to see if they work and please let me know. Also please let me know if you can find the menu that shows how many PPV are in memory. Thanks!

Train
Unregistered guest
Daver--Just discovered how to get the menu that shows purchases in memory for the Motorola DCT6200: With the Power off, hold the "Select" button. This should bring you to a long menu. Use the cursor on the box and go to the 2nd option, then press the Right cursor. You will see your Purchases info. Mine reads:
Unsent: 01
Unack: 01

There's also some info under the Channel Status option that says Purchased: but mine is blank.

Well I guess this isn't good that my Purchase is still in the memory and I can't seem to clear it and it doesn't help that the box is Locked up. Trial and error.........

skyhawk
Unregistered guest
Sand, thank you for the info. how did you know what to click on after downloading software since its in german? you also stated earlier that 1-800-desramblers.com helped you. so what did they do to help?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
and the posted site is not russian...http://exotv.da.ru/
notice the ru on the end signifies a russian site.. the correct site adress is ended with a de/
on which signifies a german site,

since its german the correct site is.. (FYI)

http://exotv.de/

here is what the translation from german means...before you down load..

The author, as well as the host of this side do not carry responsibility for the kind, as the information provided here is used. Files and everything else on this side are intended only for the private use and should not not be down-loaded or read therefore. If you are located somehow in connection with the government, anti- Pirate groups or other similar groups, is the entrance to the files and read the HTML sides forbidden. All objects of this side are private property and thus not to read certainly. Is fundamental it forbade this side entering. If you enter this side nevertheless, offend against "Code 431.322.12 OF the the InterNet Privacy Act", the 1995 by Bill Clinton one discharged. That is called it can against the persons, who administer these files, not proceed. If you do not agree this agreement, they select Leave!!! With judgement from 12 May 1998 the regional court Hamburg decided that one has to if necessary also answer for contents of the left side by the yield of a on the left of. This can be prevented - so the LG - only by the fact that one dissociates oneself expressly from these contents. I put on different sides of these homepage left to other sides in the InterNet. To all these left applies: I would like expressly to stress that I did not have any influence on the organization and contents of the left sides. Therefore dissociate I hereby expressly from all contents of all left sides on these homepage and do not make themselves their contents not known.

also site states installation for card what card?care to explain cause getting an answer from you is like pulling teeth,so now sand nickle where does someone get a card for this thing,site does not say download for a u4000,

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
my further translasion of your posted site..SAND NICKLE...I would like to welcome you cordially on this PAGE. On this side I would like to show you, what gives it in regard from TV programs for the PC, as well as their technical possibilities to the decoding/change of the picture signal to etc. at present. This side is a private PAGE. Questions can place you gladly in the forum. On the left side you see being able to navigate the menu of out you over the entire PAGE. For improvement suggestions this PAGE I am always grateful.............

damn you to hell SAND NICKLE and anoymous...the u4000 is not a personal computer morons.

oh you did not know i read and speak german too lol.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
further more why would a american company...CELERITY or unicable u4000 post their software on a foreign site and not on a american site?SAND NICKLE guess what, get your self a gun ,load it and administer to your self a CRANIAL E.N.E.M.A....! its about your time.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
FURTHER STUDY ON YOUR SITE SUGGESTS the forum has expired YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NAME TO (sand fly)cause you are annoying.lol.

Naut
Unregistered guest
if you have a celerity t 6000 or unicable u4000, please post if it works or not, because im planning to buy one
thanks
btw sand nickel is not annoying... you are wally.
you're trying to get people to not buy it, we want people who actually own one to post if it works or not

Post Number: 6
I figured out that Wally must be a cop, or some guy with the cable company or something because he is responsible for the U4000 descramblers being pulled off Ebay, then complains about them here tellling people they don't work. He doesn't want anyone to have one! I can tell you where to buy one and it is not on Ebay. Send an email to MacsCoolShop@aol.com and they will hook you up :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
hey sand nickle you are a fraud,i dont care if people buy your units or not,bottom line butt wipe,you post someting and give false data,or down load sites in languages people cant translate,hoping people rely on your every word,you hope people are stupid in the end they lose listening to you,the unicable u4000 should work soon as they are delivered,they dont,i post back up links with good data,you post nothing or crap,you also post under aliases.keep playing carpet muncher, now how bout posting the programming instructions and software site adress.

Im not going to get in the middle of this but, i to visted these sites before the Url's made it here and from what i get from them the software is for Tv on your PC,not the U4000.
Like i said before i bought the U4000,the seller was no help at all with getting it programed, i would think if there was a way they would be glad to help.Word of mouth wouldbe great for there sale's. Oh well it looks kind of cool.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
come on SAND NICKLE really,the u4000 has not been pulled off ebay.its time for your THORAZINE injection.

Naut
Unregistered guest
how much does macscoolshop sell them for?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
oh i see SAND NICKLE ,so your trying to sell your unicable u4000,cant get it to work huh?

steelerfan
Unregistered guest
i thought this thread had to do with descramblers for comcast?

Dublatime
Unregistered guest
Train - what is the status on your 6200, is it still frozen or did unpluging is for 8 hours help, or did you take it in? If you give me an email addy I will send you reset methods and locked box restet methods to try if it might help.

Late

Post Number: 7
This is my 7th posting. Wally, you have posted 41 times. Don't have anything better to do, huh? I just want to say that I am very happy with the U4000 that I purchased, and I purchased two more for a friend and relative. I have ordered 4 more on top of that for people who saw them in action. So, there is nothing you can do to stop it, Walley, these are here to stay!

Anonymous

tell us how it works!!!!!

Train
Unregistered guest
Dublatime--Unplugging my 6200 for 12 hours did not clear my memory. Under Purchases it still says: Unsent: 01
Unack: 01

What's funny is that following the instructions that were sent to me from the Ebay seller is what locked up my box! For those with a Motorola DCT6200, DO NOT press Power & Select at the same time and then plugging the electrical cord into the back of the box (with the filter on). This will Lock up your box! I will bring the box back to Comcast Mon. or Tues. to exchange it. Since I know how to see how many purchases are stored in memory, I'll try resetting the memory again with the new box after I order another PPV. Trial and Error... Here's my email Dublatime: trangreg@msn.com

Username: Bareeska

are there or are there not any descrambler cable boxes (not filters) for digital cable?

squirts
Unregistered guest
Can anybody suggest to me an ANALOG descrambler that will give me standard cable. Channels like the history channel, mtv, travel channel. Just the stuff that comes with standard cable. I have basic cable and it stops at channel 33 I think. Does anybody know anything about the RFT-PLUS Gold Series decoder?

i'm a newbie
Unregistered guest
i bought a g.i. dct 2244/1161 in an garage sale. it gets channel 2-999, except for ppv and the adult stuffs. so is it a digital cable descrambler? only the channel up down buttons works. menu, info, curser, select, etc none of them works, but the light does blink when i press those buttons. i don't order ppv, the coaxial cable is connected but i switch off the power when i'm not watching tv. so is it safe to use this box? the same box on ebay, they say it's a descrambler. please tell me anything about this box. thx.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
http://www.backspace.tv/theatre.asp?username=everything&password=everything

live internet cable tv broadcasts,recommeded for hi speed internet users.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
train,there is the key to your problem you unplugged with the filter on,the box uses two way comunication,when you recieve no message from the host in effect,the filters do not work,it may seem to in the short run,but when the catv company polls your box all ppv's show up,and when you return your box they will charge you for the shows you watched..do not remove the battery it will only erase the adress on the unit,making the unit a dead unit.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
sand nickle how much did you pay,or are you stealing them from celerity?

Anonymous

So is the final answer to the u4000 that it is worthless? What a waste of time and money. The 2 of you that state it works can't share with us? Whats holding you back? I've just about given up all hope. Someone out there please help! My e-mail is dukesallday2@aol.com.

Anonymous

i think it is a waste of time and money. if it was good some one could tell how it works.

I agree Anonymous, i dont understand if you have something that works why on a site like this for help with decramblers would you not give a play by play insteed of bullshit. Mybe its me but in the DSS world we are glad to help one another.

has anyone heard of NuVision Cable? Can you get anything for it?

Username: Benn

Holbrook, Ny Usa

hey sandnickel why dont you tell how you program U4000 come on man we all live in the same world ..thanks for your hep you are the mannnnnnnnnn

Train
Unregistered guest
Dublatime--Thanks for the email. I actually have the same instructions sent from the Ebay seller. Well I still can't figure out how to reset the DCT6200 so I'm gonna exchange it for the non-HDTV model, whatever Comcast offers, probably the DCT2200. Then I'll try again on that model. They charge $5 extra for the HDTV box anyway. I also found out that PPV movies are usually not broadcast in 5.1 surround and usually are in 4:3 format. So my 53" HDTV really just shines for DVD's. There's not that many HDTV channels anyway. Oh well....

Anonymous

Hey SandNickel are you willing to program everyones U4000 for a price since your not giving away your sources for free. We all want to know!!

puggsy
Unregistered guest
Well I thought I had found the forum I needed to get info that I needed regarding Comcast cable, but it seems like some folks dont agree on the samethings.
My question is what equipment is used by Comcast in Central Florida--The model number - I am thinking about taking my chance with e-bay

batat
Unregistered guest
Lets face it. Those of us who bought the Unicable u4000 got screwed. I don't think we will find a way to program this box. You could resell it on Ebay but will you be able to sleep at night knowing you screwed someone else.

Username: Benn

any solution for U4000

Username: Fattony88

is there any usefull nfo besides Sand w/e his dumb a$$ is, and talk of thorazine???

I'm trying to watch some tV

steelerfan
Unregistered guest
PUGGSY
i live in S. Fl. i purchased one on e-bay supposedely for comcast. comcast wont send the signal down to address it. you have to rent their box. don't buy on e-bay. save your money

puggsy
Unregistered guest
If I could get one cheap and knew the exact model being used I thought I could see how it works, since I use their internet and regular cable.
Anyone got a answere as to the model number being used in Central Florida

steelerfan
Unregistered guest
puggsy, its a model dt/2244 or similar. but im telling you it wont work. comcast has to have the serial number off the unit to energize it and they WONT do it. ive been there and done that, i have even tried to bribe a comcast tech. save your $$$$$

Train
Unregistered guest
Listen to steelerfan, save your $ because Comcast won't activate a box unless it's theirs. Here in IL, Comcast doesn't charge me a rental fee for my box. I have the Digital Classic package. You could buy a TV with built in digital tuner if you really don't want their box or a TV with the smartcard, Comcast should give you smartcard for no rental. steelerfan, did you try buying one of those filters to get PPV? If so, do you know how to clear the memory on it? I'm getting a new box from Comcast and will see what the model is and will try to clear memory this weekend on it. I may not be able to get free cable but if I can get free PPV then it's worth it.

Post Number: 8
I posted the web site on July 31 for programming the U4000, didn't you see? There is another way to do it using an Eprom programmer, but it takes the equipment to do.

anonymous1
Unregistered guest
In regards to the Unicable U4000. Here is my current experience. I found a person on EBAY selling them. I asked several questions and the seller stated that it would work, but was very vague. The seller did indicate that I could purchase one direct for slightly less than the EBAY auctions for the same product. Well I placed my payment through PAYPAL on 7/31/04. After reading the postings on this site, I am thinking the product is a fraud. I have sent several emails to the seller for 3 days with no response. I come to find that the seller is no longer registered with EBAY. It looks as though I will have to file a complaint/claim with PAYPAL to be reimbursed or forward the info to my c.c. fraud dept. Given I have not received the product and do not know how it works, but up to now the dealings with the seller have been extremely shady. I am curious as to any comments that Sand Nickel may have to this??????

Naut
Unregistered guest
I also think the U4000 is a scam.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39804&item=5713570401&rd= 1&ssPageName=WDVW

he claim to brought it from ebay, hes selling 2 of them..
btw.. whatever happen to wally.. lol

Anonymous

I read your post Sand Nickel.

Can you post the other method through the Eprom smart card way. Thanks alot.

Train
Unregistered guest
Got a DCT2224 from Comcast. To get to the menu that shows how many PPV purchases you made, when the Power to the cable box is on, turn it off and quickly press the Select button. This will bring you to the diagnostic menu. Use the cursor on the remote and press the right arrow to go to the 1st option. Here you will see Purchases: #
This weekend I will order a PPV and attempt to clear the memory (with the filter on of course). If anyone else knows how to for this model, please feel free to let me know. Otherwise I'll use trial and error with the instructions I have and if I'm successful, will pass the info along. What sucks about this box is no special audio/video connections, just a coaxial cable to the TV.

Bronze Member
Username: Dtv

Post Number: 41
i have a scinitific atlantic box what can i use so i can get free payperview from it and how much will it coast and were can i get it

nobody
Unregistered guest
U4000/T6000 is not a cable box... this box works with celebrity video server. as far as I understand it was made for local VOD something like shools, hospitals & etc.... You have to connect to network which has at least one video server. look on the back it has multiple RJ45.

anyway final word would be that is scam.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
i have a scinitific atlantic box what can i use so i can get free payperview from it and how much will it coast and were can i get it

deaf
Unregistered guest
mike... why don't you just buy a pansat from james and you will have all the ppv you can muster, i'm sure you can trust him! and heel probably give you a good deal! ps even if it does go down after 6 mths....dave will probably be up

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
NAUT im still here laughing at the b.s posts sand nickle and his alias azz-anonymous,still posting crap,people should read my posts answering after his programming posts,i guess maybe people would rather hear his lies i guess world politics works the same way or what is it they say,hmm A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
hey anonymous is it a e-prom or a ee-prom,do you know the differnce clown.or as usaull are you getting your data from the book,acting intellegent for DUMMIES.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
here is a joke about SAND NICKLE....

do you know why its hard to catch a rapist in WEST VIRGINIA?all the DNA is the same.

anonymous1
Unregistered guest
I posted some info earlier today about my pending experience w/the Unicable U4000. The seller has finally replied to my several emails stating that he has been busy. Maybe because I threatened to file a claim against him w/PAYPAL. The seller asked if I had received the unit, which I have not. If and when I do receive the unit. I will test it and will be more than glad to share the info with all interested. I am really starting to think that the U4000 is a scam. I noticed today on EBAY that 1 person was selling 3 of the U4000's on separate auctions and his reason for selling them was that he thought he could use it with a dish. That is bogus. If that is true why would he purchase 3 to begin with. I guess I will find out soon enough if the product works. If anyone else has any feedback on the Unicable U4000 please provide. Thank you..

batat
Unregistered guest
Bottom line, for those who bought the Unicable u4000 you got scammed. Like one of the early posting says the unit is not even a cable box. File a claim with Paypal or Ebay and try and get your money back. I was one of the fools who bought one. Lucky for me I stop payment on the check when I read all the negative feedback this unit was getting. Much to my surprise 2 days after stopping payment I received the unit. So I guess I got the last laugh. Anyone who wants this piece of crap, have I got a deal for you.

puggsy
Unregistered guest
Ok- Iguess I am gonna save my money from e-bay purchase of cable box.
Ok say if I went with Comcast and do the digital route and then purchase the cable filter on e-bay will this get me the football games, since some are pay per view???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
thanks for the info deaf but i am just wondering what i can get for a scintific atlantic box so that i can get the paperview for free and were i can get it and how much it coast

Post Number: 6
NuVision, anyone?+-

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
thanks for the info deaf but i am just wondering what i can get for a scintific atlantic box so that i can get the paperview for free and were i can get it and how much it cost
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us