Archive through August 03, 2004

arniesr
Unregistered guest
To deaf:
Have you tried the RCA website??? ( for remote codes)

Skippy
Unregistered guest
Well now we have THE-TRUTH (all uppercase) and we have The-Truth (combination).
Is there some identity theft going on in the house?
Well, we'll have believe that there is no hack until something tangigle surfaces.
In the meantime, thanks for the entainment

deaf
Unregistered guest
arniesr- yes I've tried their site...but nothing...unless they use the same code as another manufacturer...don't know ...thanks anyway

MEB
Unregistered guest
I have been following this forum and the one before it for about three months now and have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge. (Three months ago I posted this question: "Who is dave?") I wish to thank you guys Dennis, Taz, Truth, Walther Brown, Leslie, Richard Sole and the rest of the "locals" and ask that you keep it up and ignore the riff raff. Thanks again.

deaf
Unregistered guest
I was recently at my dealer and he showed me 2 new cards that were white in color,that he said where from the U.K. he said they work perfectly in the Charlie and Bev irds.He also said he bought them for 20 bucks and was selling them for 150, has anybody heard of this?

call-waiting
Unregistered guest
COME ON 350.00 A POP IS A GREAT DEAL EVERYONES BICTHING ABOUT NO FIX AND WHEN I COME ALONG WITH CARDS NO TAKERS YOU PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC MOAN AND COMPLAIN.

anti-scammer
Unregistered guest
call waiting - What is it like to be a lying low life piece of crap?

call-waiting
Unregistered guest
your just pised becouse you cant wacth tv come up with 350.00 and you can.just becouse certain people on this site say theres no fix dont make it so there not the only ones working on this

anti-scammer
Unregistered guest
you really are a moron. I can pay Dave and watch TV. He is even kind of honest compared to call-waiting.

call-waiting
Unregistered guest
not if you are canadian like alot of us

anti-scammer
Unregistered guest
most Canadians are not stupid and are not liars. You are both. You are just selling activated cards that just about anyone can get. $350 is an outrageous price to ask even for a scammer.

dssdork
Unregistered guest
<--------watching tv all ppv wide open for the past 3 weeks

call-waiting
Unregistered guest
ya but 3 are sold already

call-waiting
Unregistered guest
ya but 3 are sold already its all about supply and demand

skyhawk
Unregistered guest
call-waiting why don't you just give one of your programmed cards to one of the regular posters. if they confirm your card as valid then you will get plenty of business.

call-waiting
Unregistered guest
why would i do that iv only posted here half a day and i only have three left

anti-scammer
Unregistered guest
Who and where did you sell these three cards? I've looked over the ecoustic forums and I haven't seen any suckers bite. You wouldn't lie to us would you?

Bronze Member
Username: Butts1968

Post Number: 12
hey call-waiting,i will not call you a liar, anything is possiable!IF infact you have programmed cards good for you,now enlighten the people who have been on this forum for months,your still going to make a ton of dough!peace...if this is true then its only a matter of time.

call-waiting
Unregistered guest
j.a.fernandes.i got my cards from the Wahta Mohawk Territory at georgian bay .

cash
Unregistered guest
I am switching from dtv to dish net and I don't know anything about it. Will somebody please give me information like what programmer to use or can I use the same programmer that I used to program HU, and info about flashing?

when I say programmer I mean the box that you use to program cards and I know that sounds stupid, but I don't know the proper terminology.

I would really apreciate any help

mike tyson
Unregistered guest
does anybody know what time and channel i'm fighting on tonight, this damn fta don't tell you sh#t

call-waiting
Unregistered guest
Cash . . . try going to to the proper forum ya twerp

call-waiting
Unregistered guest

Call-waiting
Unregistered guest

Bronze Member
Username: Butts1968

Post Number: 13
call-waiting thanks for the info...peace

call-waiting
Unregistered guest
Cash . . . I take that back . . .I'm sorry . . . . . Let me send you one of my cards

deaf
Unregistered guest
cash.....I apologize for the cockroaches.....but we forgot to spray this morning!!!!u r welcome here

Intrepidone
Unregistered guest
The-Truth,
I will try to find out 'the truth' about the P5 hack on the reserve. As I stated under that thread I live about 60km from there and my old supplier for the HU fix lives there. Like you I am sceptical to, but I can see some truth to this 'if' there is a fix they would never get busted because they are on a reserve.

MR_JUNIOR_A
Unregistered guest
call-waiting: can you get me a phone number for this? I live in Barrie.

Bronze Member
Username: John4949

Post Number: 60
Call waiting:

350 a pop? Sounds like a great deal. Just give me your address and i will swing by personally to pick up the card and make sure it works in my receiver....That way i know who to kill if its a scam.. Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
Why would anyone pay nearly 400 bucks to a stranger who hasnt earned their trust for a alleged hacked card that they couldnt inspect beforehand or personally confront whoever sold it to him should it turn out to be a scam

Silver Member
Username: Hackman

Spartaburg, S.C. United States

Post Number: 149
Hey dork if that ecm ever happens again all you have to do is fix your card so that their is no ppv's. You will still get everything else though. That was the only way around it. Because they were targeting the ppv's. I didn't have anything that would work so I went to a place and had that done for 10 bucks and haven't been back to have ppv added. I tried to do it myself today but the guy but some kind a lock on my card and I can't do anything with it. So I am going to tell him to take it off and I will progam my own card. He also said the last time they had to do programs like this that some people left it without ppv and it lasted for 9 months or longer for some people.

For the guy who asked me about the person busted in N.C. I don't know exactly where but I did find out he was also a cop. He got busted by a Fed. Thats about all I know.

And who noticed when the boss typed in one bit of info that at the bottom he copied and pasted the information that I put on here about the guy in N.C. I think that was kinda lame that he couldn't get his own material.

By the way who won the fight.

Bronze Member
Username: Rysportfan

Post Number: 42
Tyson got knocked out in the 4th round

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
Tyson the bum vs no-name fighter once again...

I hope you saw the fight for free...I cant believe anyone would pay 50 bucks on paperview to watch that bum fight some no-name chump.

Bronze Member
Username: Rysportfan

Post Number: 43
No I didnt pay for it. But I like to watch all tyson fights because I knew Mike when he was 16 years old. I worked at Tryon (juvee) in NY. That is where he started to box. Me and another worker had to restain Mike one day when he got out of hand. So I have always wanted to watch every fight no matter how bad it is. (but Ive never payed for one lol)

reddd
Unregistered guest
About the guy getting busted in N.C. I've heard it's not illegal to possess programmers or hacked P4 cards, but that you have to be caught using them for it to be illegal. Is this true? Months ago I had heard possibly a P4 public program hack would be out. Any update or progress on that?

Silver Member
Username: R_sole

Post Number: 120
cash.... great info here -> http://www.maestra.tv/english/tutorials/bev/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
Walter,boots,james and all others who post here but are tired of all the spamming and bs posts by liars and scam artists....

Im thinking of creating a message board away from this site for those of us who wish to get away from all the bs...I will create a board and protect it from people who wish to post bs. Not saying we cant still post here but i would like to gauge the interest in a new board that filters out the punks...I have already spoken with some of you but thought it might be best to post this so everyone can see. Please let me know if your interested...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
Leslie,

I created the board. Here is the site addy.

http://nflguy2003.proboards19.com

Let me know when you have registered so i can give you admin powers..I plan to give posters like you admin powers so that if im not there when someone is spamming the board you or some other regular poster will able to delete their posts. That should discourage any trouble makers from following us over there.

THE-TRUTH
Unregistered guest
First off, I'm pretty sure it was a little obvious that the last post at 12:32 pm yesterday was not me. Next I was hoping to clarify a few issues that some may be confused about. When I post something here as a FACT, that is because it is a FACT. Yesterday, for the first time I posted a RUMOR here. I also clearly stated that what I was posting was only a RUMOR. Up untill yersterday all the information (on cracking dave's cards) gathered by my associates and I, has still not allowed us to write to the card. All our credible contacts are in the same boat. But yesterday an associate of mine met with one of the biggest dealers in Canada (if not all of North America). His claims were as I stated yesterday. As I said before it is only a RUMOR. Nobody has to believe this RUMOR (whether you believe it or not won't help you get free dave this very minute anyway) I was just letting you all know what I had heard. Personally, I somewhat believe this RUMOR because the guy it came from is more connected to the underground pirating community then anyone I know, and has been a major player since the F card days. Take it for what it's worth. I won't be posting anymore RUMORS, only facts.

On another note, the whole Indian reseve gig is someone's idea of a bad joke/scam. Back in the day tusf started this story, whether he was trying to BS or not THE STORY WAS NOT TRUE. One of my associates went to the reserve tusf spoke of (in Kanawahke, just outside Montreal, Canada), THE STORE IS CALLED "SATELLITE WORKS", THEY HAVE NO P4 OR P5 FIX, HACK, CRACK, WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT. If you don't believe me, I encourage anyone (that lives in Montreal or who is willing to drive there) to go there and see if I'm lying. Atleast I give info that has some substance to it. Peolpe are making claims of where the hack is available, but they don't really tell you exactly how to go about finding the dealer. I'm telling you the name of the store (Satellite Works) that this whole ordeal started with, and I'm telling you they have no dave fix. Anybody, please attempt to prove me wrong, drive to Kanawahke, it's just across the Mercier bridge outside of Montreal (first exit to the right). Once on the reserve, if you can't find any signs for directions to the store, just stop and ask ANY native how to find the satellite store "Satellite Works" and 99 per cent will know how. The Truth does not lie.

Lastly, curious posted a smart question. He wanted to know if because everyone's receiver acts like an ISO programmer for dave when legal service is ordered. Why can't we record and copy the signal dave sends when activating one's card. The answer is, we can logg all signals that dave sends to the receiver, and we can logg all communications between cards and receiver. The problem with trying to copy dave's activation signal and then using it to activate other cards is that all signals (packets) sent by dave are timestamped. What does that mean? Essentialy it means that the activation signals dave sends to activate customers cards can only be used at the exact period of time that they were originally sent. So trying to use any exact copy of an activation signal (originally sent by dave) will never be possible to be used to activate any cards because all packets being sent are always timestamped by dave.

THE TRUTH

Bronze Member
Username: Bootlegger

Post Number: 38
The TRUTH, thanks for clearing that up, didn't think that was you. there are some people working on the signal packet that you mentioned. these peeps are sharp coders. what they've found out so far looks interesting. they seem to think that's the way to get thru to Dave. Boot

Silver Member
Username: Tvlonely

Post Number: 142
NFLGUY2003 - I registered at your new board.
http://nflguy2003.proboards19.com.
This a great idea. I hope all the people that have made meaningful contributions to this thread will take a look at it. Imagine a P4/P5 thread without the scammers and detractors; without THE BOSS, and Mr. White Folks, etc.
I know some valuable peeps don't like to register but I hope they'll consider using a bogus or temporary email drop.

Bronze Member
Username: Skulls

Post Number: 87
Boots,Leslie,Guys/Gals It worked I'm back to a basic package and 500s up and working once again!
I had to repair or clean the bootstrap.
Walter, nice to have you posting.Rich the places name In Sturgis is called AL'S SWAP MEET booth 019 you might find it faster with the name.

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
Dennis - thank you for the update. I don't have a clue how to clean or repair a boostrap. Please tell us or tell me where to look. Have you tried getting free PPV? Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
Dennis, glad your back up.i think it's a problem with the p5's. boot.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
leslie, getting ppv is a peice of cake once your subbed. when your ready let me KNOW K. boot

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
Leslie,

Anyone that doesnt want to provide a real email addy to register can just use a bogus one..Once the system shows them as registered i can set their pw for them so it wont matter if they use a real email or not.

Smitty need some tv
Unregistered guest
Hi, can anyone please let me know how to clean or FIX the No 745 boot strap,, also that is compatable with the P5 cards, right? So Could someone please let me know thanks a lot. SMitty

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
Smitty.What kind of boot strap ya got, Boot

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
Leslie,
I used my Hu loader and my HU card and sofeware call Winexplorer I got all of the stuff from Satansplayhouse.I can't find the 3 flies needed but most still be on my computer.Here they are I don't know if you can still download them since plathouse is gone www.thirdpartysupport.com/files/vbun60.exe
www.thirdpartysupport.com/files/set10en.exe
this is the 745 repair software www.thirdpartysupport.com/files/bootstrapFIX.zip
I think I have a worm running real slow - I just can't find these files or I'd just send them to all. Maybe Boots, can send you his files but you have a much newer bootstrap then us I don't know if that will matter but if you can get these 3 files I have the walk thru printed out for you.

skyhawk
Unregistered guest
boot, i like to know same as smitty. i have a shadow bootstrap. had it for just under 2 yrs but frankly never used it because i never learned how to use it.

Username: Jase

Post Number: 1
Hello Everyone,
I am new to all of this p4-p5 hacking,
I have a Mikobu III M6.2 and Extreme HU,Could someone please tell me what else I need to buy and where to get the support? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks jason

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
Dennis,

It was nice to see you show up on my new board. I hope you register..

Smitty need some tv
Unregistered guest
Boot, I bought it about a year ago, from HUcards.com..It just says it is No more 745 wafer board,,,if you go the site you can see it..Thanks for getting back to me.Smitty

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
Thanks Dennis. I expect one day I'll need these files and so will other peeps. It will be great to have them handy.

Jason there is not a hack for p4 or p5 yet. The best thing I've found is to use a bootstrap for free platinum service and PPV. see

Username: Eagleye

Post Number: 6
registered at the new site, how do i go about getting a password? thanks

Post Number: 7
by the way, where do i get a bootstrap, and do they work with a p5? Tom

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
Tom - when I registered at the new site it didn't send me a password. I went back and said I'd lost my password and then it sent one. After registering it is easy to change user name/password. I bought my bootstrap at http://www.thesatshack.com/no745_bootstrap.html
BUT I haven't tested it yet. Boot successfully uses an Apollo and if you search Google, it will give places to purchase. p4 or p5 work but p4 may be best.

redd
Unregistered guest
Does the bootstrap work with the P4 cards? I'm new at this. Also, does the bootstrap work with the old HU card or are they no longer working? Do you need a programmer for a bootstrap or just the card and the bootstrap? Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
redd - p4 card is perfect. for more info check out:
http://nflguy2003.proboards19.com/index.cgi?board=general

familiar faces without the riff raff.

HU card is only good for audio which is nice if you like the 800 channels

Post Number: 8
thanks leslie, i am a subbed customer of DAVE so i hope the boot will work with a p5 cause that is what i have, any body using a p5 with the boot? also, i did not use an actual email addy cause NFLGUY said you did not have to so can i still get a password, i think that is what he said, correct? i will try not to be too much of a pain in the a*s and ask stupid questions, thanx a lot, tom

Silver Member

Post Number: 149
Tom - Dennis is successfully using a P5 and I will probably try it. (P4 may be better). I'm not sure how NFLGUY will get you the password.

Username: Abllan

El paso , Tx Usa

Post Number: 1
Hi, can I trust to buy son equipment on ebay (card, dss recibers)

Username: Abllan

El paso , Tx Usa

Post Number: 2
upss, sorry -buy some equipment-

Post Number: 2
hey, Ive tried 3 times to register on other board..never got a password
even tried Lost password route..any help?

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
JASE - You might PM NFLGUY2003. I had to register with a one word user name, it wouldn't accept two words and then I told it I lost my password. You can always post as a non registered visitor.

Post Number: 3
Leslie I know I must sound like a moron, but I still do not understand how to get anything from a p4.. are you saying I need to buy a boot strap? If so what is different from old HU where bootstrap was built into extreme? Also is there any way to get a Mikobu 3 to recognize a p4 card?

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
Jase - I'm not very knowledgable about all of this but if you get a bootstrap and basic service from Dave and use a virgine card (p4 or p5) or the card Dave sends you, you can upgrade to platinum for free and get free PPV (see Dennis' post on this which has been pasted in several places).

deaf
Unregistered guest
leslie...can't get into thenew site with afake addy....no password

deaf
Unregistered guest
P.S. the site looks great!!!

Silver Member
Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 140
Leslie Jones -- I've been keeping an eye on you "from a distance," and I'd like to congratulate you: Your hard work and patience have really paid off for you. For what it's worth, I'm proud of ya...and you, too, Dennis.
Richard Sole, keep on toasting and roasting; gotta luv ya, guy.

And meaning no disrespect to the three stalwarts of this thread -- Taz Spin, Walter, and THE-TRUTH -- my hat's off to guys like boot, deaf, NFLGUY (Go Bills!), James Millard, DSS Dork, and Anti-scammer (and anybody else I might have overlooked). Great thread in spite of the kooks.

Ken

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
Hey guys...I have heard people are having trouble registering on my site becuase its not sending you the password or you dont wanna use your real email...

Register on my site using the screen name that you use here( so i know who you are)..Use whatever email you want to register (can be bogus). Then email me and tell me what you want your password to be and i will set it as that (I can change anyones password at anytime so it doesnt matter what pw the system gives you, i can change it to whatever you want.

The site addy is

My email addy for this stuff is freetv49@hotmail.com

Please hurry and register..

Smitty need some tv
Unregistered guest
hi,, Boots could u please tell me how to clean my No 745 bootstrap the handle that goes int the receiver is green> Dennis those files links are no good, i was wondering if you found the files in your computer yet. Thanks for the help..smitty..great site NFLGUY

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
Smitty,
No brother they must be in a another format or something I also have a worm thats really putting the scerws to me and I can't get it taken care of untill I return from Sturgis bike week I'm much to busy making and getting ready the things I sell out there.If you have a place that sells bootstraps or the place that sold you yours email them they should have a no 745 fix or repair. Be very nice to BOOT at XMAS and maybe he still has and knows how to find them. But if and when I find them I will post for all.But I'm leaving on the 4th and won't return till the 17th

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
We'd love to have Walter Brown, The Voice, The-Truth and others join us at:
http://nflguy2003.proboards19.com/index.cgi

Searching
Unregistered guest
leslie jones I used the wrong email address to register on the new site what can I do to correct it?

Unregistered guest
Thanks Truth for answering my question a couple of days ago. Sorry for not thanking you sooner - I have been away. I have another. To add to your answer to curious' post, since dave's packets are time stamped, would it be possible to use a splitter to receive the packets? If you had 3 or 4 receivers with new vurgin(I't won't let me spell it correct) cards split out on the same cable from your dish - call dave for a platinum sub. Would all receivers get the platinum sub while your bill would only show 1 receiver? Thanks for any info.

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
Searching - email NFLGUY
pasted from above:
Hey guys...I have heard people are having trouble registering on my site becuase its not sending you the password or you dont wanna use your real email...

Register on my site using the screen name that you use here( so i know who you are)..Use whatever email you want to register (can be bogus). Then email me and tell me what you want your password to be and i will set it as that (I can change anyones password at anytime so it doesnt matter what pw the system gives you, i can change it to whatever you want.

The site addy is

My email addy for this stuff is freetv49@hotmail.com

THE-TRUTH
Unregistered guest
7 there's no need for any thanks, it's my pleasure to help those who want to understand. When it comes to splitting the cable like you're asking (to program several cards under one activation), it would be nice but isn't possible. There's a couple of reasons really, but the main issue to look at is the information dave takes from the user right before activating. Dave needs each respective serial number from the card and receiver that are going to be activated. The signal that get sent out to activate service, will only get picked up by that specific receiver and card. Even if you use the receiver you told them you were going to use with a different card, the activation will not work. It was a nice thought though 7.

THE TRUTH

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
THE TRUTH -- Consider this a personal invitation for you to stop in and visit NFLGuy's new site every once in a while. It's a nice format, as I'm sure you already know, and they have the ability to ban the birdbrains, which I wish this site had. Anyway, the nucleus of the site consists of a good bunch of guys, but for the most part they will be the first to admit that they posess very limited skills. They just work hard. Your insights combined with your ability to answer questions intelligently will lend a high degree of credibility to the site, and perhaps even attract some of the other more qualified hacks. Think about it.

Thanks, Ken

CrazyCanuck
Unregistered guest
I have been waiting for a very long time as has everyone else. I have been getting a great deal of flack from the "Loved Ones" regarding TV. Anyway I have picked up a DishNet 3100 Receiver and v*rgin card. The question I have is "Is it imperitive that I install Digital Locks on the IRD." I don't want to do any damage to the receiver unless it is necesary. I would appreciate any sound information available. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 113
CrazyCanuck as long as you jtag the reciever and keep a copy of the read you can recover after a ecm quite easly so a digital lock isn't needed just a nice feature.

Unregistered guest
Hey truth, I have to say thanks again for answering my question. You have been very helpful.

THE-TRUTH
Unregistered guest
Thanks Ken. I checked NFLGUY's site, looks alright. But, unfortunately no one will ever be able to find me registered anywhere. My associates and I scan many different forums almost daily (hoping to find something somewhere that may be of use), A couple of my guys are registered at some pretty good forums, but most of us seem to only work together at our own private place. A few months ago I started following the posts here, and then decided I should help you guys out a bit (hopefully to save some of you some money). I'm really hoping that I'm not coming off as an a$$, but I've never come here and learnt anything I didn't already know. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but it hasn't yet. Again Ken, I thank you for your personal invite, but I will not be registering. Nothing personal. However I'm not saying that I'll never come read some posts though. I saw Skippy98 posted at the new site. If it's the real Skippy98, he's a smart guy and knows alot (if anyone cares). I will still occasionally post here at Ecoustics, sometimes to answer relevant questions, and whenever (if ever) I have any info that I think everyone should know.

THE TRUTH

dssdork
Unregistered guest
walter i have ppv wide open i only get ecm'd right before midnight but i installed digital locks on my receiver so all i do when i get ecm'd is just pull the card out and put back in and bam tv again

dssdork
Unregistered guest
walter there is also a way to order ppv i dont know if you have seen that screen where it asks if you would like to purchase and if you press yes it tries to dail out and it fails..well if you open up your receiver and remove the r114 and r87 resistor it allows you to order if you like you can ask your guy

Anonymous

Truth, could someone working for dtv fix the p4 card to get all channels without knowing your recievers serial #? In other words can I give my card to a dtv employee and he give it back to me wide open?
I'm not saying I'm going to do this, just curious.

DirtySouth Representive
Unregistered guest
No Anonymous. I know someone down south thats doing the same fix. They say they have a connection with dtv. You have to give this particular person your box # and he has your card turned on for 40 bucks with a 250.00 ppv limit. 60.00 if you don't have a card. After that he charges 30.00 to recharge the card when it either get hits or run out of ppv money.

stupid
Unregistered guest
ProBoards.com 21532 Calle Otono Lake Forest, California 92630 United States Registered through: Domain Name: PROBOARDS19.COM Created on: 05-Feb-02 Expires on: 05-Feb-07 Last Updated on: 15-Jan-04 Administrative Contact: Clinger, Patrick whois@proboards.com ProBoards.com 21532 Calle Otono Lake Forest, California 92630 United States 9494630329 Technical Contact: Clinger, Patrick whois@proboards.com ProBoards.com 21532 Calle Otono Lake Forest, California 92630 United States 9494630329 Domain servers in listed order: NS.PROBOARDS.COM NS4.PROBOARDS.COM

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
THE TRUTH -- Thanks for the courtesy of your response. No problem. I can understand your position. Just as a point of interest, I registered two days ago, and since than I have received two unsolicited e-mails with attachments that I wouldn't open, of course. The same thing happened shortly after I had registered here, so I'm not saying anything bad about the site. Inevitably the message is always the same, "The file you requested." If there are any people here so new that they don't know better, like if you were born a few weeks ago, never open anything if you don't know the sender.

Luck, Ken

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
Hi all....

I have a suggestion for those that dont want to use their real email to register...Once you register (even if you use a fake email)..Your username will show up on my member list. I can then go in and change your password to anything i want (thus there is no need to receive any emails)....I have already done this for several people..Some have emailed me what they wanted their password to be while others have instant messaged me...You could even post it here then go change it once in the system..I will do whatever it takes to make sure all who dont cause trouble are included.. Thanks, and let me know what i can do...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
My temp email that im using for these purposes is

freetv49@hotmail.com

You can also reach me on aol messenger at: jjcdavis49

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
Kenneth,

Im all for people using fake emails just in case..But its odd that you have been getting spam mail becuase of registering with my site. I have recieved only one email from them (confirming that i made the site). I wonder if anyone else had the same problem. Peace.

ontario
Unregistered guest
hey nfl this is max i got probably 30 spam mails since i registerd to

skippy98
Unregistered guest
THE-TRUTH....

Do I know you from another site?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
Thats very weird. I and others i know have received no spam at all but some of you guys have...Well..I suggest using a fake email and just telling me what you want your pw to be...I can always delete your current account that has your real email and you can start over...This goes for everyone that wants to have a account with a fake email..I check my hotmail email about once a day and i get several requests for passwords...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
Max. Im very sorry you have been getting spam. It can be fixed though...

Bronze Member
Username: Dtv

Post Number: 38
i got no spam mail

Username: Haney49

Post Number: 7
i have not got no spam mail

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
i'haven't gotten any spam,but i hid my addy.Boot
« Previous Thread Next Thread »