I need help with my Pansat 2500A

Username: Djbs2004

Post Number: 1
Hello ... I just got pansat 2500A and it only works with FTA (Free To Air) I need to know how to make it work with dishnet, is there any programs I can download to the receiver. Please if you know how to help me, please do by post or you can email me at djbs2004@yahoo.com
Thank you,
DJB¹

you will be rockin soon
Unregistered guest
hey buddy just go read the forums at the website i will post. the forums will explain how to flash your receiver and the site will also have all the flashes and fixes you need. awesome site

http://www.al7bar.ca/forums/archive/index.php/

Unregistered guest
I have the same receiver and the strangely shaped dish that allows pick up of both dishnet sat's. Question is, how do I hook up the dish (elevation, azimuth, ****tilt****on the dish?)?

Any help appreciated.

123wader
Unregistered guest
I have the same receiver and the strangely shaped dish that allows pick up of both dishnet sat's. Question is, how do I hook up the dish (elevation, azimuth, ****tilt****on the dish?)?

Any help appreciated.

Pansat 2500A
Unregistered guest
DAVE's dish will work. This site will give you the angles you need: http://www.nerosoft.com/SatCalcView.asp
Just point to echo 7 (which is 119). You really need to go to the al7bar site and do a free sign up. That's a good support place. Also read other threads here.

AL
Unregistered guest
Need help. I just bought a chiped Pansat 2500a for DirecTV. Which sat should I choose during installation and what are the needed codes?
Thanks

Username: Rob3161

New york, New york

Post Number: 2
I GOT A PANSAT 2500A IDO NOT KNOW HOW TO SET IT UP? I NEED THE SOFTWARE AND STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO FIX IT? I WOULD LIKE TO TALK OVER THE PHONE IF THAT IS O K. THANK YOU ROB

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 142
jmill1948@aol.com programer

Unregistered guest
i am trouble with my 2500 i have got great for 110 & 119 but only get message scrambled or bad signalthe quality is also 99 and 87% and the key code is on. My system info is x-8500
api:230c E
bootwear: 5.1
please help
thnks Deli

Username: Nitro

I just bouth the pansat2500a, and i tried to set it up to my Direct tv system but the screen ask me for a code or password. May you help me?

Unregistered guest
is there a fix for the pansat 2500A, it seems though it has just gone down?

Anonymous

no fix yet.. the parity key was changed by Nagra.. Probably will require a new flash, but takes time..

Username: Vancoland

Is there a way to get both bell express vu and dish network on the pansat 2500a receiver?

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 153
yes you can get dish and bev in the 2500

Username: Vancoland

Thats the thing...I want to get both dish and bev on the same receiver...but my satalite is only pointing to one way, I was wondering how I can get both of them into the receiver. Do I have to move the satalite and scan one satalite and move it again, scan the other satalite?

2point6
Unregistered guest
i got the pansat2500a also and i had a friend program it and i had 110@119 channels around 1000 full quality channels then it all went down the drain how do i fix this i only got 20 channels now and looks like i got to program it again....

2point6
Unregistered guest
ok guys il hook u up with the programing files... i just need to know how to program the sat i got the pansat2500a my friend will send me the files. What do i need to do this...

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 154
need programing help? jmill1948@aol.com

Username: Ahab211

Windsor, Ontario Canada

does anyone have the new Pansat 2500A flash?

hilario36
Unregistered guest
hola Nitro la contra seña es 0000 es pero q te ha yude

Username: Ahab211

Windsor, Ontario Canada

sprechze deutche

Unregistered guest
I tryed to flash my receiver pansat 2500A but the thing is when I connect the data cable to the receiver and then turn it on and try to download the file it waits and then displays a fail message. Could anyone explain me how to do it please!

Unregistered guest
u need to select what com port it is 1 2 3

Unregistered guest
para esos de habla hispana les informo que no hay ningun fix disponible para el pansat2500a hasta el momento y si de saber como instalar estos fta vallan a dsscanada.ca forums o al7bar.ca o .tk para informacion detallada , si uquieren bajar archivos usen la segunda direccion.o compren st2000 mas conocido como pajaro negro(BB) que es un poco mas caro pero el fix sale casi enseguida, yo tengo ambos por si caen dudas.
espero que les ayude y asi no pasen mas trabajo tratande de escribir en ingles, si mi espanyol es malo diganmelo sin pena y la proxima escribo en ingles.
espero que les sirva de algo. buena suerte

Unregistered guest
otra cosa fta no trabaja con dave o dtv por ahora solo bev o dish

Unregistered guest
otra cosa fta no trabaja con dave o dtv por ahora solo bev o dish

Anonymous

elfula
yo vivo en guatemala y me estan vendiendo un pamsat 2500 en $500 dolares pero mo se si me va a durar sin caerse. Gracias

bread
Unregistered guest
does anyone know if there is a new key code for the system yet, if so where can I find it
thank you lots

Anonymous

Does aneyone have a fix for the pansat 2500a

data
Unregistered guest
I am a newbie trying to setup my pansat 2500a. In the antenna setup I am not able to rotate my dish and to go to parental control. Can you tell me what I did wrong. Also in flashing my receiver was I suspose to set the 22khz to the on position? Thanks in advance...

Unregistered guest
if you want a fix soon you better upgrade to BB and more si vives en guatemala o centro america , do a search for BB and the price is about 299 and the pansat is around 200 dont let anyone to rob you.

Anonymous

elfula..... thanks for la informacion...gracias

AnotherDude
Unregistered guest
Anybody knows if PanSat and Fortec receivers work with SuperDish and other DishPro LNBs?

zmitrow
Unregistered guest
I am wondering if anybody knows that the fix for Pansat is already out.

Anonymous

I got a Pansat 2500a from this place for $199 and received it in 3 days US Priority Mail.
http://www.pansat2500.com

Works Great!

Anonymous

Anonymous
HOW CAN IT WORK GREAT IF ALL PANSAT'S ARE DOWN RIGHT NOW.

/ME SMELLS A DEALER!!!!!!

beeker
Unregistered guest
August 24, 2004. We have a Pansat 2500A and it did work great but it is down now. I would greatly appreciate any help with a new fix or at least a link of where to look for one. Thank you very much for any help you can offer. Cherie

Anonymous

August 24, 2004...
I found this fix for Pansat 2500A... has anyone tried it to know if it works or has anyone ever dealt with this site before. http://www.satellitedish.com/
No BS download here

PW
Unregistered guest
There is a real working fix out now at www.dsscentral.net

JUSTMIKE
Unregistered guest
Ok I know this sounds stupid but here goes... what is panset and can it be used for free DTV?

Anonymous

peckerhead loves to impersonate people cause he has no life

PW
Unregistered guest
Pansat is a FTA (Free To Air)receiver which is legal and can get up to about 1000 channels (Dish,Bev etc.)depending upon how many and type (round/oval) dishes U have on roof..but NO,it CANNOT get free DTV..

Anonymous

dss-pansat-silverbird-blackbird-fortec

newest fix

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 197
i have the new pansat 2300 and 2500 file..... jmill1948@aol.com

JM
Unregistered guest
Thank you PW for your response. I have seen Panset on a few sites was not sure what it was.
Thanks again

bread
Unregistered guest
hi there
for the posting above www. dsscentral .net
when I go in to the site I am not sure where to go from there to find a fix. could you please give me some quick instruction
thank you

PW
Unregistered guest
bread --if you cant do that please dont go there

TOO_COOL
Unregistered guest
or call # 911

they help alot mannnnnnnn :-)

B4U
Unregistered guest
yo man u don't knwo what u are talking about man
TOO_COOL SUCK'S

Username: Stevieybone

go to al7bar.tk they have all you need READ. go to the download section and download the fix for the pansat 2300a and the 2500a

bread
Unregistered guest
Thank you I actually fiqured it out and have the fix downloaded onto my computer ( If I did it right ) Now I am wondering if I am to hook the pansat to my computer and download ? I have to say one thing for someone who doesnet know much about electronics I sure have had my taste of learning since I got this receiver lol ( patience too )
thank you for helping
karin

PW
Unregistered guest
bread..any questions about Pansat or FTA,then just go to the forums at www.dsscentral.net there is a FTA and specifically a Pansat area with many questions/answers info and posts....also there is the live chat area for immediate response and help.....and there is the File sharing area,Latest Filez,Popular downloads, and files archives which have all the software U will ever need for FTA...and always latest/newest files too..and MOST importantly,ALL the mods and members ARE helpful and friendly!

Anonymous

i just got a pansat 2500 5 days ago and set it up to my bev dish and cant get it to work can you help me set it up to my bev dish can you send me a email

PW
Unregistered guest
I have had many posts deleted by the admins here...in fact one tonite was deleted which stated the truth,I have NOT been here for 3-4 weeks,and others are throwing my name around..the post was NOT offensive!...but did mention that www.dsscentral.net could seek "justice" for the bashing,slander,and libel being allowed here by this site and ALL who have made false allegations such as it being a Dave site!..and the thousands of members there are VERY intelligent,and could very possibly cause some "technical" dfficulties" to anyone or place spreading false rumors here against dsscentral.net!..and Kenneth and a few others should be very careful of what they say!...Believe me,U don't want to continue down this road...

BTW...www.dsscentral.net has the latest files,fixes,flashes,bins,and info for Dish,Bev,FTA,and DTV...great forums and quick response live chat...with friendly admins and members....and no bashing is allowed there!

truthman
Unregistered guest
www.dsscentral.net suck they nothing but rip ppl off may ppl pay $ for member but yet we all still have to wait for fix they get it as soon as it go public.

bread
Unregistered guest
PW thank you for your help I actually went to the site and learned and did everything I needed to do to fix my pansat and we are up and running. The bad thing is now I am going to have to fix everyone elses in our family group that bought one lol anyhow thanks again
karin

Anonymous

dsscentral...HA no one is there to help with any thing

Username: Colorcaps

Post Number: 3
IT SHOWS I HAVE BETWEEN 20 AND 30 PPV BUT,I CAN ONLY VIEW 2 OR THREE .CAN SOMEONE HELP? IM USING PANSAT 2500 W 8500 FILE

fake D Smith
Unregistered guest
go to www.dsscentral.net live chat or forums and the pansat area

Unregistered guest
What is the STB model for Pansat 2500A? Went to system information gave X8500- error code popped up No File. Can someone help,

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 236
stb type 2

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 237
dave smith you need to program the right sats in your only getting the 119 you need to get the 110 up

Post Number: 4
my pansat just went down .my box just says ON.whats wrong?

Anonymous

When I go to parental locks on my pansat 2500a, I enter 0000 then it asks me for a new password and I enter 0000 and the it asks to confirm new password and I enter 0000 and it starts all over. No other options. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

MIKEY RULES!!!!
Unregistered guest
will the pansat 2500a pick up the discovery channel, if pointed at the correct sat.?
i miss american chopper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Dss2092

Post Number: 27
Hi Guys, I have all this stuff for sale at some great prices...just log into www.DssBliss.com

Here is a list of items !

Thanks
www.DssBliss.com

DSS REV --- 74.99
XTREEME ROM A3B --- 59.99
ATMEGA 128 + J-TAG COMBO --- 99.99
ATMEGA 128 + J-TAG + DIGILOCK COMBO --- 119.99
DSS REV & EXTREME ISO COMBO --- 129.99
ATMEGA + J-TAG + NAGLESS LOCK COMBO --- 119.99
ATMega 128 --- 44.99
AVR6 --- 34.99
TSOP 3 Chip Lock --- 19.99
TSOP 2 Chip Lock --- 19.99
J-31 JTAG & Cable --- 49.99
Universal JTAG & Cable --- 49.99
Xtreme ISO Programmer --- 59.99
TSOP Nagless Lock --- 19.99
DSSREV ISO Programmer --- 59.99
Universal Atmega 18x PLL --- 44.99
Digital Lock Auto Rest V2.0 --- 19.99
Magic Card w/Programmer --- 84.99
Quad ISO --- 59.99
Xtreme SureShot Serial --- 59.99
Xtreme SureShot USB --- 79.99
Mikobu III --- 79.99
Absolute 1 --- 59.99
T-911 --- 59.99
No 745 Wafer --- 79.99
No 745 Red Devil --- 79.99
Xtreme Red Dragon --- 59.99

Bronze Member
Username: Jmvip3mfiles

USA, USA

Post Number: 13
U-Bomb II Price : $300.00
ALl RevisonsUpload
Upload
Http://www.dss-freetoair.com

Bronze Member

USA, USA

Post Number: 14
U-Bomb II Price : $300.00
ALl RevisonsUpload
Upload
Http://www.dss-jmvip3mfiles.com

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 250
yes

sweety
Unregistered guest
What size satellite do i need to to set up my pansat. Currently i using a 18 inch with no signal.

Anonymous

Best deal on the new Pansat 2500a
http://www.pansat2500a.com

Bronze Member

USA, USA

Post Number: 15
We Bet We Are!
http://www.pansat2500.worldispnetwork.com

mikey rules!!!!!!!!!
Unregistered guest
hi james, was that an answer to the mikey rules question, the 2500a does pick up the discovery.?
thanks

Anonymous

que canales puedo ver con blackbirs2000 o pansat2500a puedo ver tv azteca o televisa o ppv cuantos canales en espanol agarra me podrian dar una lista, esque boy a comprar uno de los dos y no se cual comprar

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 256
mikey yes it does

el fula
Unregistered guest
DDS who want all those stuff if you can get an FTA reseiver without need of , cards ,jtags etc...

Anonymous

NEED HELP...HI, I AM LOOKING TO BUY PANSAT 2500A ...SHOULD I GO FOR IT OR BUY SOME OTHER BOX ? ANY ADVICE..THANKS

Anonymous

This place has a great deal on Pansat 2500A with free 4 way DiSEqC switch and free 9 pin RS232 update cable

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 268
i make great deal on pansat to my friends..........peace..jmill

Bronze Member

USA, USA

Post Number: 16
CLIENTES HABLA ESPANOL BIENVENIDOS, TE AYUDAREMOSUpload

HTTP://WWW.DSS-JMVIP3MFILES.COM

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 275
thats the site right there best support around..live chat............peace jmill

Username: Tyrader2000

Post Number: 9
Anonymous, I have 2 blackbirds, they are running now but others are having problems with them. Also someone (builders, suppliers, dealers) are playing games with those who purchased them. Read some info for yourself but from my reading the pansats seem to tune quicker and don't have dealer fudgepackers releasing PFF files that kill the receivers. Later, TY

One who Lurks
Unregistered guest
Ty and Jmill,
How come no one is posting on the NFLguy's site anymore ?

Anonymous

EH

Anonymous

Jmill not tryin to steal your customers but i can get pansat or blackbirds for 300 canadian ready to go, locally, and dish500 for 125 is this a good price?....peace

Username: Bigdaddy2004

well i just flashed my pansat2500a and all i get are the preview channels. what am I doing wrong?

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 309
good price.........i have live support chat........and fair prices.....peace.jmill

Username: Satts

jim what is your package price? and what all does it include?

Username: Satts

Post Number: 4
jim what is your package price? and what all does it include?

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 310
i only sell in the states

Bronze Member
Username: Tyrader2000

Post Number: 11
One who Lurks,
There are some new posts there but not much new to talk about. Same game but no winners yet. Later, TY

Moeway
Unregistered guest
pansat 2500a just lost most of my channels have i got a problem or is there a problem

jojo49
Unregistered guest
ECM

Username: Jaaam

the pansat is down ,,is there another fix ,,or do we haveto wait

Unregistered guest
Hello I am really intrested in purchasing the pansat 2500a. I current have a direct tv dish. Is this unit able to work with this dish or do i need an upgrade ?? also whats the deal with this does the box have to be chipped or can i purchase the unit & get all the good channels if someone can give the 411 on this Thanks

Post Number: 7
can some help me .i have a fussy pansat 2500a .good signal one minute bad signal next changed lbn switch .flashed box to factory and loaded new 235 bin still same problem .what else can i try .

Anonymous

Pansat 2500A

Free 4 way DiSEqC switch

Free 9 pin RS232 update cable

NO PANSAT
Unregistered guest
THERE JUST A SCAM DONT WORK

Anonymous

hi hello i too have pansat 2500a i'm setup for bell ,it works good but they have re number there channels.. now most of the channels are plank.. what do i do to get to these new or replace numbers. Thanks

get rid of pansat?
Unregistered guest
Seriously get rid of the dam things your lucky to use for two more months!!!! People these pansats are gonna be paper weights pretty quick. Sell sell sell ,them now well you can get something back.

Anonymous

no need to get rid of pansats they are GREAT!! I love mine never been happier!!

$$broke as a joke$$
Unregistered guest
whats up with the pansats??/ they going to be obsolete or something???? or just getting charlie through them?? i dont want to waste my money if its going to crash soon.
thanks for any help.

mibby
Unregistered guest
I'm planning on getting a fta. I read in a earlier post that in the not to distant future the Pansat 2500a would be done. Any truth to this

yes mibby
Unregistered guest
Mibby thats right gone soon as they start shutting rom 3's down there goes FTA"S bye bye
big big waste of money. These fta company's wont tell you that though ,they want your money and these machines are NOT CHEAP. Just look for a good cheap charlie ird and get a cheap atmega and away you go free tv.

Post Number: 8
Don't listen to these dickheads FTA will be around for a long time .I have had mine for over 2yrs ,they will continue .F*CK THESE HATERS!!!!

Post Number: 9
Think about it .The box cost between 175.00/225.00 .Add up the ppv and sports events ,it will pay for itself in 3 months .FTA is here to stay .The only people that hate it are the ones that dont know how to use them .IDIOTS!!!

Anonymous

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Post Number: 10
you see what i mean ?

ProSat
Unregistered guest
Dave smith I'm not trying to bash you buddy but you're full of it when you say you've been using an FTA reciever for more than two years. I know they have been around longer than that but I don't believe you've been using longer than a few months. You also don't know what you're talking about when it comes to FTA receivers longevity. When Charlie and Bev switch entirely from Nagra1 to Nagra2 FTA recivers will be rendered useless. Thats a fact.

no Dave Smith
Unregistered guest
Mibby thats right gone soon as they start shutting rom 3's down there goes FTA"S bye bye
big big waste of money. These fta company's wont tell you that though ,they want your money and these machines are NOT CHEAP. Just look for a good cheap charlie ird and get a cheap atmega and away you go free tv.

flip69
Unregistered guest
I can't believe the stupid messages and responses posted here.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 356
I have the newest chanel list it brings back the outdoor chanel mlb and others that have disappeared......i cant get it loaded here so come get it from me at the site i chat at
http://jmvip3mfiles.worldispnetwork.com/

later................

HANGON
Unregistered guest
LETS GET SOME HELP HERE. I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PANSAT2500A CORRECTLY. I DON'T WANT TO SCREW IT UP. ExremeHU was easy how do you load and add files or flash???? PLEASE HELP!!!!! CUT THROUGH THE BULL

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 369
http://jmvip3mfiles.worldispnetwork.com/

Smacker97
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have a program to get free satellite internet? Here's a challenge!!

Anonymous

I got a good deal on a Pansat 2500a from this place

http://www.pansat-2500.com

Received it in 2 days. Works great!

Bronze Member

USA, USA

Post Number: 26
**FREE SUPPORT*** And we Help you how to Flash, Not like another site , they said that, They send it flash all ready but when ECM comes , you need support and they are not able to help, BUT WE DO"" with JMill,JHON and Criss .. We There to Help You LIVE CHAT with no e-mail...HEYYYY WE Speak Spanish (((( HABLAMOS ESPANOL))))
Upload
http://dss-jmvip3mfiles.com
http://dss-freetoair.com

Username: Realpro

Post Number: 6
Is everyone's Pansat still down ?

Bronze Member

USA, USA

Post Number: 27
David We could help you, go to us site and click on LIVE CHAT ...

Yes, to all Customers we give you support LIVE CHAT ...ONLINE******

broke?
Unregistered guest
what will the pansats pick up after the switch goes down? will they really be useless? i dont want to waste my money for a couple of months, granted its prolly worth it, butnot for me.

any help is appreciated. thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Broke?

Pansats won't go down as long as you have the software. I am an installer and from my experience the only reason a Pansat is not working is because it's software is not up to date. Regardless of Nagra2, this will not effect it. If you are concerned about money buy one off ebay for 150 or a gemstar they are very easy and cheap. However, if you are not technical, you might want to talk to James (jmvip) so you have support. A little pricy though. (IMHO)

James,

Nice site, looks very sharp. But my pansat is not down, I was just curious because I saw a lot of people posting that they were having problems.

broke?
Unregistered guest
great thanks for the info

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 378
my friends say there pans are running smoothly.......

Username: Alienloco

Hi
Pansat 2500a with Direct TV Oval Dish with 4 LNB
Try to get Dish Network Bird 110-119
Any one know the Tilt for the dish ?
Thanks

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 379
depends on where you are...........whats your zip

Anonymous

David Roberts, (or anyone else)

what is a gemstar ? If I were to buy a gemstar or a pansat what is the diff ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Gemstar is a FTA receiver. Feature wise there is zero difference between Gemstar and Pansat. Pansat is a much larger company and the gemstar is relatively small. I work with gem,pan,fortec,coship however gemstar and pansats are easiest to configure. It is as easy as loading a file from your pc via a RS - 232 cable and comport on the back. Then voila it is done. For the most part those who purchase these receivers use them for the *real* purpose of legal FTA television. It just so happens they are easily programmable to work with d**h net/bev etc. Most resellers refer to these devices which are already configured just plug right into your d**h net dish and go as either *Loaded* or *enhanced*. You can find these type of devices all over boards like this, the web, and auction sites.

Anyways to answer your question there is no difference, the gemstar is generally easier to configure than the pansat and cheaper due to it not being very well known. If you find a distributor you trust, go for it.

Peace out homey.

Unregistered guest
Hi there this seems a very informative site.
If a pansat 2500A or gemstar unit is purchased will it work with an oval multisat triple LnB direct TV dish? Would I be able to receive local commercial channels for my area via satalite. Local channels signals are really bad as I live in a low sheltered spot and my antenna is on the roof!!!!!

Unregistered guest
ALso - do anu of these receivers output signnals for HDTV? - Thank you

rt
Unregistered guest
Service Sells yes they will all work with your dtv dish, and yes you will get all locals for everywhere, no they are not HDTV....btw do your homework before you buy, look for ease of use, and support,stay away from gemstar, look at blackbird, silverbird,pansat, or fortec....the top 4

key largo
Unregistered guest
For FTA,either a silverbullet enforcer from www.pride3m.com or a pansat 2500a from any reputable site, are the most user friendly and popular.

Username: Noluck

Ft worth, TX USA

Hi every one I have a problem with my pansat when I try to download the channel lists giving me an error now my pansat diplace all I see Just a line go around did not let me turn it on or off. Then I turn the power switch off for over nigth and then power back on still do same way, any one have any idear please help me out Thank you

Bronze Member

USA, USA

Post Number: 30
Ninh --

Your Pansat is froze, you have to download the original software file from http://www.pansatusa.com/download.htm , Is very simple to do , use your cable serial and download the new softwear, and you will be ok..
You made need a new downloader that name is Blacklist STB UPDATER 1.3, If you dont have it go to my web site and send me a e-mail asking for it..

Upload

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 384
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FELLOW PROGRAMERS>....its coming soon my new reciever 4 meg.........

Welcome To The World Largest, Wholesaler Satellite Receiver "SPACE STAR"

Introducing the New revolutionary Space Star . This Unit becomes as a Pansat 2500 or Fortec (Your Choice)

Guarantee 100% , With the same control remote work on different software, The "Space Star" is support globally, so is no need to rely on exclusive factory support.

Space Star have the same capabilities as Pansat 2500, Fortec, Blackbird,Sylverbullet Receiver. Receive same channels like Pansat 2500 and FTA Receivers with all same functions and capabilities for less MONEY.

Space Star core service is the full-time distribution of television programming, which enables hundreds of broadcasters to reach growing television audiences virtually anywhere in the world. Space Star global communication services are a one-stop resource for broadcasters' global, regional and domestic program distribution requirements.

In the United States, Space Star Galaxy fleet of satellites delivers the leading names in broadcasting to cable systems and broadcast affiliate stations nationwide. In fact, virtually every one of the 98 million television households in the United States receives television programming from a Space Star product. In addition, Space Star satellites enable international programmers to reach the highly desirable U.S. television audience by transmitting signals from as far away as China and India directly to the nearly 10,000 cable systems and the nearly two million home dish users throughout the United States.

Space Star is equally active internationally, providing full-time domestic, regional and international programming distribution services to dozens of broadcasters, including companies such as the Ecostar, Nagarvision, Cosmo, Seca , Viaccess and International NHK. In addition, Space Star satellites recievers enable U.S. programmers such as ESPN, Discovery, Disney and HBO to reach targeted audiences around the world.

Compatibility Software: X_8500 , Al7bar FTA software supported everywhere , so no need to rely on our site to exclusively for factory files.

Please contact us for more information about Space Star services.

you folks know how i feel when it comes to these fta recievers.............this baby smokes.believe me.............peace..jmill

Username: Noluck

Ft worth, TX USA

HI Im having problem with my pansat2500,during I download the channels list to my recieve sunderly system lock up, now not let me do anythng to it, can't turn it on or off.All it doing at the front displace just a LINE going around and then turn ON by itsefl and appear the letter U upside down stay there for few second then repeat all over gain again.Any one ever see this or known to fix please gave me some idea ..I am Stuck!!!

Username: Mrdss

Post Number: 5
checkout www.saveandreplay.com/dvb-home.asp

the pansats and fortecs going to be obsolete with nagra 2

Nagra 2 is working great on the 3 channels that is being broadcasted on my max 2000 which i purchased from saveandreplay! works amazing

Username: Bwb711

CA USA

Can anyone tell me how to find channel number and movie name/time/date for PPV on pansat 2500 for sat 110?
I get all the movies but have no idea what they are or when they begin.

key largo
Unregistered guest
Most dss sites have a channel guide file that U can download for the pansat...try www.dsscentral.net

Silver Member
Username: Deaf

Post Number: 124
key largo I don't think this is what Bruce Bean is asking.He's looking for a program guide,which there is none for charlie on fta. there is one for bev other than that,you have to go to tvguide.com or get the dishnet guide.

key largo
Unregistered guest
my mistake..after reading his post again,U are correct..

Anonymous

Service Sells,

yes you can set up a Gemstar to work with Lnb Direct TV dish.

RT,

Why would you say to stay away from gemstars ? They are very easy to set up and about 1/2 the price of Pansats ?

Anonymous

I got my Pansat 2500a with a free 4x1 DiSEqC switch & RS232 data cable from

http://www.pansat-2500.com

Shipping was fast, paid for it on Monday received it Wednesday. Nice unit!

Username: C_man900

Looking into buying a pansat 2500A. Can someone let me know if all the instructions for programming the unit comes in the box or do I need to sign up with one of these sites for downloads and fixes. Does it matter where I buy a new pansat?

Silver Member
Username: Deaf

Post Number: 128
Colin they usually come with the mfg. instructions but that's not much help in your case.Whatever fta you choose, look for ease of use, and support,some fixes take days,other's usually 1 day. No it don't matter where you buy from, there's lot's of free support....check out al7bar.tk you'll find everything you will need and it's free. later

Unregistered guest
I just bought the Pansat 2500A. There is not enough instruction to make it work. I need help on how to download softwares and set up. Please help!!!!

Thank you...

Unregistered guest
I JUST PURCHASED A NEW PANSAT 2500A,I JUST FOUND OUT IF I WANT TO VIEW PPV AND DISH NETWORK CHANNELS, I HAVE TO FLASH THE RECEIVER. IN THE UPLOAD SECTION OF THIS SIGHT THERE IS A ZIP FILE FOR PANSAT 2500, ALSO TWO DIFFERENT BIN FILES.
ONE IS X-8500_041202_237d BIN FILE AND THE SECOND ONE IS PANSAT2500 DEC-4-04 X-85BL V 2.37.I DOWNLOADED THE ZIP FILE INTO MY COMPUTER AND OPENED IT. THERE IS TWO FILES:
2300-2500-1500 DOWNLOADER EXE.
PANSAT 2500A_040730-224 api(N) Bin File.
WHEN I OPEN THE EXE. FILE I GET GTRom STB VER2.0b WINDOW. MY QUESTION IS,AM I ON THE RIGHT TRACK? IF I HAVE TO USE THE ZIP FILE FOR PANSAT 2500A, WHAT DO I NEED TO ENTER FOR STB MODEL? AND FOR BIN FILE WHICH ONE OF THE BIN FILES SHOULD I TYPE IN?
TANKS FOR HELP

Anonymous

I just purchased a pansat 2500 and managed to get some channels. I tried downloading the channel list into my reciever and now it is giving me problems. The LED light just keeps going back and forth, the remote doesn't seem to work and I cannot get the ANtenna set up menu or any Pansat menus on my tv.
I downloaded the virgin Pansat 2500 factory bin from the Pansatusa.com website, and then flashed it. I flashed the new bin and it still keeps on doing it.
I used the 2300_2500-1500downloader.exe file to flash it. It seemed to have flashed successfully (all bins-factory one as well as the updated one) but my receiver still doesn't give me the antenna set up menu.
If you know of a solution please post.
Many thanks.

hellodss
Unregistered guest
go to www.dsscyber.com lifetime member ship $30, one year member ship $20 . There are step by step instruction and software there

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me how to get Direct Tv channels from Pansat 2500A? Do I need to buy special dish (such as torroidal 55 or 90) to get them?

Thanks

largo key
Unregistered guest
U cannot get DTV with any FTA receiver now..

JOHNNY APPLESEED
Unregistered guest
i have a pansat2500a receiver with a DTV dish on my roof. i'm getting only the 110w signal because i only have 1 LNB on my DTV dish giving me about 300 channels. IN ORDER TO GET MORE CHANNELS, AM I SUPPOSED TO REPROGRAM MY RECEIVER OR GET A DIFFERENT DISH(DISH 500)WITH TWO LNB OR BOTH OF THE ABOVE?????

largo key
Unregistered guest
U need more than the 1 LNB to receive more than 1 signal...DishPro is a good easy dish ...or can use a dual LNB DTV oval dish..or many other dishes too.but NOT a single LNB for 2 sat signals..need to do some reading also..every question in these forums has already been asked and answered here

largo key
Unregistered guest
or can change the lnb to a Dish Network LEGACY LNBF Dual Twin LNB 500,then grab the 119 bird also..

Username: Gizh

Hello

I was wondering if someone can tell me if SuperDish will work with Pansat receiver and allow me to catch 119 110 and 121.
Also I am planning to get the pansat receiver and I was wondering whoever I buy it from, can he do something that nobody can program it but him.
Is there any place that I can find all instructions on how to program pansat myself so it will give me Dish Network .
I will greatly appreciate any help.

Thank you

Anonymous

New user of Pansat 2500. I took it straight out of the box and tried to set up satallites. Found out I could not do it had a friend take it and I assume flashed it for Dish network sats. I have the 3 sats on there but I am not able to change parental contol to chnge the codes. What do I need and how can I do it.
Lost in Space.

LK
Unregistered guest
U can get all the manuals,files,and help U need at [link removed] its a very friendly and safe reputable site..also their is live chasat for quick reliable answers..they all know about the Superdish,bev,dish,Atmega,FTA etc..and pansat is the specialty..

LK
Unregistered guest
U can get all the manuals,files,and help U need at [link removed] its a very friendly and safe reputable site..also their is live chat for quick reliable answers..they all know about the Superdish,bev,dish,Atmega,FTA etc..and pansat is the specialty..

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 494
i have some dvt 6018 for sale same as pansat ready to rock........235 delivered to usa

LK
Unregistered guest
anon..First, the pointing of the dish is the most important thing, but you have me confused, and that is hard to do... Dish and Bev are as different as US and Canada.. they do share a border however, like dish and bev share nagravision.

If your not getting signals on the stations with the $ then, i suggest you go into parental control and change the key funtion to on.. You can to to www.ftacomminity.com and click on the pansat setup button on the left and redo your flash if you dont have the second section of parental control on you menus.

Just follow the yellow brick road... click your heels three times and repeat after me, there is no place like fta, there is no place like fta, there is no place like fta ![/quote]

Username: Confusedwith119

San Francisco, Ca USA

I am getting all the 110 channels but the 119 are all scrambled. When I check the signal for 119, some of the channels have good signals and some of them have none. If anyone would help me it would appreciated. Thanks alot.

LK
Unregistered guest
if no signal,then try realigning the dish

LK
Unregistered guest
Download the channel list you want to use.Click on the file folder to open it in your Gtools. It should display the selected list. Right click under any satellite name and select tools. Then stb connect (make sure it is set as type 2).Turn your receiver on the back and wait for flashing lights on your receiver and then click download and wait for 100% complete and popup to say completed. Sometimes if it doesn't work on COM 1 you have to try COM 2. Flip switch off on back of receiver and reconnect to coax from dish flip switch back on. You should be set,no sat scanning needed.

LK
Unregistered guest
and to flash the pansat..

If you are using a 2500a then the rs232 cable should have came with it when you purchased it. I always use the Blacklist updater as a download tool. The BL240 is the best bin number to use. You can find both of them in the FTA files. Timing is an important factor also when it comes to downloading a bin number. With the receiver turned OFF on the back of receiver,conect your rs232c download cable and plug receiver into your power source. Open your updater and insert the 240 bin number. Turn your receiver on using switch on back and watch for flashing Knight Rider lights,at that moment click write on your updater and wait for 100% and then a pop-up saying complete. Turn receiver off on back and disconnect cable and you should be ready to connect to your dish set-up.

Username: Confusedwith119

San Francisco, Ca USA

Post Number: 6
but even the channels that have good signals are scrambled.

LK
Unregistered guest
reflash it and add a channel list

Username: Analman_returns

Post Number: 10
YOU DON'T KNOW S-H-I-T

Unregistered guest
I recently got a Pansat 2500A. It works fine. The only problem I am having is that I can download channels like Lifetime, Weather channel etc. on Sat C3. I get great video but no audio. Can anyone help me?? How do I get the audio?
Thanks A Bunch

Bronze Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 65
I have a 2300a and i have it pointing to bev. I also have a dish pionting to dave. I was told that the pointing of dave and 119 dn are the same. can I just change the cable and get 119 or do I need to get a switch in order for the two dishes to work?

Unregistered guest
dont no how sat pansat to work
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us