Video Fragments?????

Matt
Is it in all DVD's? Or Could it just be my DVD player or T.V. Also what is the Best Video on a DVD player under $200.00?

Derek
If it happens on all of your DVDs and they are clean, it's probably your player.

Try the Pioneer DV-563A. It's $179, has progressive scan, 3:2 pulldown, 6 channel DTS decoder, DVD-A, SACD and plays MP3s.

The only thing it doesn't do is play MPEG-4, WMAs or have DVI. It is the bargain of the year.

Hope this helps.

Matt
Yeah, they are all clean DVDs. What does the 3:2 pulldown do? I have heard about it, but not what it does. I just want a really good picture. I have a Panasonic DVD Player that is Progressive Scan. But it isn't that clear.

Thanks, For the help.

Matt
Also do you have to have a T.V. that supports Progressive Scan for the feature. Or can you tell the difference without a HDTV?

Derek
3:2 pulldown compensates for the differences is frame rate between film (24fps) and NTSC Video (30fps). There will be less studdering when watching high-motion film based (most DVDs) material.

You must have a progressive scan TV to see the progressive scan output of a progressive scan DVD player.

Matt
So will there be any difference in picture if I get a Pioneer DVD player with 3-2 Pulldown? Or will the picture be the same as the DVD player I have know? Because the one I got now is Progressive Scan. But I don't have a Progressive Scan T.V., My T.V. I got now does have a Component hookup it is just not Progressive Scan.

Derek
You probably wont notice any difference.

Username: Brett_bose

Post Number: 5
Do you got it hooked up to the Components?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us