20/20 world cup 2012

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 8095
since no one is interested in sattelite discussion , and there is nothing new to talk about so lets talk about cricket
( please LK stay out of this thread)
so who is gonna win this years world cup ????
the first thrilling warm up match will be Pak vs India on september 17th ,
als0 any idea which channel is showing wc
i don't see anything mention on either willow, or tensports..
neotv sucks anyways they don't show any cricket
i know sports net world is showing in canada but thats only avaialbe on bev???

Bronze Member
Username: Sofiasara

Post Number: 29
Cricket is my favorite sports. So I don't wanna to miss this.. Last times I missed the T20 worldcup..This time I am ready to cheer-up AUS. I think it is the favorite..

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 23169
I am supporting India all the way.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16999
sada...don't ever tell me what to do...I will honor your request and never interfere with your sports talks/threads UNTIL U and your haji friends start trashing our American baseball and football threads...then its fair game and I will interfere....U stay out of our talks/threads and I'll stay out of yours...its called RESPECT, something U and your friends need to learn...proceed on ..enjoy your thread..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23170
sada: I am supporting India all the way.

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1513
I do not support signal pilferers and their stupid suggestions

Am I right sooda/saki-b the signal chor !!!!!!!!!!

I love to see when people have no say they turn towards nicks to bash and post gibberish and entertain more than cricket. Maybe they are googly poster fake helper but they do entertain all.

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 627
( please LK stay out of this thread)

Sada: that 's a perfect example of what a hypocrite would say considering this is after all a PUBLIC forum. You should also have taken this kind of topic to the OFF TOPIC forum. But then I suppose being that you're friends with nydas ,so you also must be getting special exceptions to the rules.

I'm not quite sure I understand why this site even has rules considering they never get followed. The admin should be doing his job THE RIGHT WAY and not playing favoritisms. It does say writen on this site home page "Unbiased"..
About us: Unbiased product reviews, news and deals on consumer electronics.

Silver Member

Post Number: 628
But i guess the juries are still out on that one huh?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23171
sada: Don't mind the interrupts. Keep the thread going.

Bronze Member
Username: Hitchhiker

Post Number: 26
If you Desi people don't like white people why not joint a desiweb site.
There many on the Internet http://www.pakchat.net/
But you must obey their rules

Welcome to Pakistan chat Room. It is also know as paki chat, pakistan chat, pakistani chat, and Desi chat .Please behave and respect the users and the admins in pak chat room. language of the room is Punjabi , balochi , sindhi, pashtu, urdu, english, and other languages of pakistan and south asian countries.
1 harass, threaten, embarrass users are not allowed in pak chat
2.Do not post advertising of any site in pakistan chat room
3. Do not flood the paki chat screen
4. Text flooding is not allowed pak desi chat

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23172

Silver Member

Post Number: 631
Sada: if i were you I would go to the site Uncle Bob posted.. but do yourself a hugh favor and DON'T take Nydas with you. He is wanted at the at the http://www.funnyfarm.com site. Their looking for the psycho that got away. aka Nalin Nyda

Silver Member

Post Number: 632
nydas are your favorite movies "the mocking bird" and "one flew over the cuckoo's nest "?

Bronze Member
Username: Hitchhiker

Post Number: 27
Well.....Tommy I guess they don't like their own kind.
and who can blame them.......they did leave their
country to come to North America.

Silver Member

Post Number: 633
LOL this is true Uncle Bob ... but must we spend our time trying to educate and diffuse the situation so that we can get our volunteers Nydas and friends to do a better job for the BETTER of this site?

Since I've been here all I've witnessed these members do is to ruin it with their hostile demeaning racial remarks and very childish attitudes and demands.

Where do they get off coming to this country that took them under its wing to better their lives that otherwise would have been in peril not to mention gave them their livelyhood?

The ungratefulness of these characters is uncalled for and unnecessary in a community such as this. They need to further educate themselves in compliance to the rules which clearly are stated on this site in order to gain respect, which BTW is lacking in their mannerisms.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forumrules.htm
• DO NOT post any of the following: serial numbers, license numbers, passwords, phone numbers, advertisements, or spam for obvious reasons.
• DO NOT use profanity or demean your fellow users.
• DO NOT post your message or question to more than one discussion on this board.
• DO NOT post your message in a subtopic where your message does not belong.
• DO NOT type in ALL CAPS.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23173

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 2032
sada:
It is streamed by WillowTV
http://www.livecricketcentral.com/channels/willow-tv-online/

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1473
Who the Fu*ck cares about cricket. All you @ssholes just like to see there shafts move with the motions You bunch of corn holers

Gold Member

Post Number: 8096
LK as you know i never interfere your sports thread ..
so i hope you and your freinds won't bother me ..
tom tom uncle bob please...and greg if you don't care about cricket tthen there are other threads where you can post stuff , so kindly please don't interfere..
Nydas this world cup is gonna be thriller then ever , will countries like Afghanistan and Bangladesh will give hard time ,
subash are u sure willow tv is showing it ??
why doesn't it says on their website...
can't wait for IND PAK match
hope we win lol..

Gold Member

Post Number: 8097
sofia welcome to ecoustics and welcome to Cricket thread

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17001
sada..I told U I won't interefere here as long as I am respected and our American sports threads are not trashed..I am a man of my word...hopefully we can all agree to respect each other about this, and put aside our differences regarding sports threads....I cannot speak for all, others have a mind of their own and it is a public site...but I gave U my word regarding myself..and I can tell U honestly I use no other nicks here..so again, enjoy your thread

Username: Adminsucks

Post Number: 2
Hey LK how are you bud?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17003
I'm good greg, hows U and your pops?...

If NN keeps bashing everyone and me like she did today again for no reason, then I will trash this site and every thread in it..

so sada..put that piece of chit haji dog NN of yours on a leash or there will be no haji sports threads or haji talk at all in here...I told U, RESPECT or suffer the consequences...

Gold Member

Post Number: 8098
please Nydas and LK if you guys wanna fight there are lots of other tthreads...
not on this thread please...
as i told before i have no problem with no one and LK i never bothered your sports thread and hopping for same ....

Gold Member

Post Number: 8099

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23176
sada: I have not made a single comment about, for or against LK in this thread in spite of provocation by LK and by her friends.

Silver Member
Username: The_devil

Post Number: 346
Which channel will show the T20 World cup becuase i checked willow cricket schedule and its not there

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17005
NN..1 more lie by U and I will destroy this site/...U don't wanna play with me and playy on words about which thread U bash me and others in....the Fun bunch have been good to U and allowed U much leeway, but we can be out in full force if U provoke us again and continously....

so sada, keep that piece of chit NN on a leash..if not, obviously she don't care about U or the other Haji's here.. and all hell will break loose

Gold Member

Post Number: 8100
good morning who is up :????
jacksmith its sucks none one dishnetwork channel is showing it thanks i got jadootv is back up
if you live in usa its availalbe on Espn3 (On net its free )
if you live in Canada you either net to get subcription to sports net one , and either have jadoo or watch it online
sports net one is only availalbe on bev,telus rogers..etc

Gold Member

Post Number: 8101
http://www.cricistan.com/forums/pages/pakistan-vs-india-free-live-hd-stream-1200 kbs/

guys this website is showing just warm up match for free
here is the link
u just need to post 3 times in forum
}

Gold Member

Post Number: 8102
Great job PAKISTAN

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23180
Date/TimeMatch/Program
"Mon Sep 17
08:30 GMT
14:00 local""India vs PakistanICC World Twenty20 Warm-up MatcheR Premadasa Stadium Colombo"
"Tue Sep 18
14:00 GMT
19:30 local""Sri Lanka vs ZimbabweICC World Twenty20 1st Match Group CMahinda Rajapaksa International Cricket Stadium Sooriyawewa Hambantota"
"Wed Sep 19
10:00 GMT
15:30 local""Australia vs Republic of IrelandICC World Twenty20 2nd Match Group BR Premadasa Stadium Colombo"
"Wed Sep 19
19:30 local""Afghanistan vs IndiaICC World Twenty20 3rd Match Group AR Premadasa Stadium Colombo"
"Thu Sep 20
19:30 local""South Africa vs ZimbabweICC World Twenty20 4th Match Group CMahinda Rajapaksa International Cricket Stadium Sooriyawewa Hambantota"
"Fri Sep 21
15:30 local""Bangladesh vs New ZealandICC World Twenty20 5th Match Group DPallekele International Cricket Stadium Pallekele"
"Fri Sep 21
19:30 local""Afghanistan vs EnglandICC World Twenty20 6th Match Group AR Premadasa Stadium Colombo"
"Sat Sep 22
15:30 local""Sri Lanka vs South AfricaICC World Twenty20 7th Match Group CMahinda Rajapaksa International Cricket Stadium Sooriyawewa Hambantota"
"Sat Sep 22
19:30 local""Australia vs West IndiesICC World Twenty20 8th Match Group BR Premadasa Stadium Colombo"
"Sun Sep 23
15:30 local""New Zealand vs PakistanICC World Twenty20 9th Match Group DPallekele International Cricket Stadium Pallekele"
"Mon Sep 24
19:30 local""Republic of Ireland vs West IndiesICC World Twenty20 11th Match Group BR Premadasa Stadium Colombo"
"Tue Sep 25
19:30 local""Bangladesh vs PakistanICC World Twenty20 12th Match Group DPallekele International Cricket Stadium Pallekele"
Network:Willow TV"Fixtures Identifier:Willow TV Online
Availabilitynline Mobile"

Silver Member

Post Number: 347
Sada i heared Ten cricket will be showing it ???

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23183
Pietersen was dropped for the final Test against South Africa after sending texts to opposition players that contained criticism of then England captain Andrew Strauss.

The South Africa-born star has since met England coach Andy Flower for clear-the-air talks, but there are still issues to be resolved and that meant there was no place for Pietersen on the plane to India.

While Pietersen remains in exile at present, England cricket managing director Hugh Morris left the door open for the 32-year-old to return to the fold in the future.

"Both ECB and England team management have had meetings with Kevin Pietersen to address the issues which led to his omission from the final Test match against South Africa," Morris said on Tuesday.....Click here for the full story

Gold Member

Post Number: 8103
jacksmith i am not home at the moment can you check if its possible that ten cricket is showing current match right now /??

Silver Member

Post Number: 348
NO Sada there not showing it and i am so damn pissed none of the 3 cricket channel are showing it. Stupid ESPN 3

Gold Member

Post Number: 8104
yeh thats sucks ,
i have to get sub once i get home on my telus backup
dn sucks they got 3 channels that shows sports and none of them bbothered to bid for main events
they should have got star sports instead of willow

Gold Member

Post Number: 8105
if u live in USA u can just watch it on ESPN3.com for free
its just for Canada u have to get sub
but sports net world pricing are not bad its $ 17 per month and its hd as my freind was telling me

Silver Member

Post Number: 349
Any way to watch ESPN3 in Canada lol ???

Gold Member

Post Number: 8106
jack smith if you are looking for cheap sub
get this sub
http://streamsdirect.info/forums/payments.php
they show cricket in hd and very relialbe site..
u need good speed net though

Gold Member

Post Number: 8107
182 is too much for Zimbabwe to handle..against srilanka
tomrrows match IND vs afghansitan will be interested...
two teams can create big upset
one is bangladesh and other is Afghanistan

Silver Member

Post Number: 350
Hey sada they offer 480p do you any website that are maybe 720p quality if im buying i wanna buy HD quality links

Gold Member

Post Number: 1515
Jack Daniels will be playing in tomorrows match with LOMNA.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1516
It is NOORA KUSTI game

Gold Member

Post Number: 1517
Something to enjoy for a begging to play team with whom nobody want to play at home all are chor some are jailed and fined by ICC.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8108
India vs Afghanistan ..
live in few mins
are you ready
gonna be tough match ,(i hope :P)
lets see which of minows team comes out best and Recognize their name ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1518
Something to enjoy for a begging to play team and FANS with whom nobody want to play at home all are chor some are jailed and fined by ICC

Guess who ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1519
Afghanistan Win great game WOW.
They were inspired and learnt while staying in Pakistan they played good game and was tough match for the opponent.
Minows will be recognized now.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8109
Afghanistan didn't win , India won the game
get your fact straight
Aesop get the fu*ck out of ecoustics
u are useless piec** of s***
Great played by Afghanistan ...
India got lucky escape

Bronze Member
Username: Kent_island

Post Number: 85
sada....... don't be so hard on the brother
maybe the brother is on " HAPPY HOUR" be cool
you know what they say....what goes around comes back.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1520
Sada what you said that afghan will win and minows will get recognition now you start bash like a LOSER
I have mentioned in my post above pilferer like your kind cannot tell me what to do or not to do.
Afghan win they were trained by paki player the same players who are well known cheaters,involved in match fixing and jailed and fined by ICC.
you get the fu*ck out of this site LOSER
I agree with Timber Wolf - What goes around comes back but dumb like Sada do not get so easy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8110
Afghan win they were trained by paki player the same players who are well known cheaters,involved in match fixing and jailed and fined by ICC.
u are fu*ckn disgrace get your facts straight

Gold Member

Post Number: 1521
I am absolutely right !!!!!!!

YOU SET YOUR DUMB FACTS STRAIGHT

You are disgrace to all you represent and support see what you do in this place help PILFER ( BE-IMAAN )

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17011
U haji's confuse me...anyways Afghanistan lost to India..

Man of the match Virat Kohli and Yuvraj Singh scripted India’s victory against the minnows Afghanistan by 23 runs in their first match of ICC World T20 Cup at the R. Premdasa Stadium, Colombo on Wednesday. But it was not a cakewalk for India.

India scored 159 runs in their stipulated 20 overs losing five wickets. In reply Afghanistan started well but faltered later and they were all out for 136 runs in 19.3 overs.

The Afghans lost the game but everybody would agree that they won the hearts. They lacked the experience to cash on the good start and just buckled under pressure.That is why they lost their last eight wickets for just 61 runs. Their strike bowlers were quite testing with their raw speed. Had their fielders been a bit alert, they could have tested the Indian batsmen more.

Afghan skipper Nawroz was quite happy with their performance but accepted that shot selection was a bit poor and that was why they lost the game. he also conceded that they could have done better in the field.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1522
People who think everyone who posts here is haji should set their facts straight

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17012
Then why don't U just come out and say U are not a haji, but like cricket... why ya beating around the bush?...ya got something to say to me then say it...Jitu, are U Irish, French, German, Polish?...Jitu is an Middle East, Haji name,,if U weren't aware and also a province as well near Tehran Iran..and my facts are straight pal..

Your arguing with the other haji's and wrongful posting of the score, and illiterate English writing skills indicate to me that U are not from North America, and are definitely a foreigner who has an Iranian name, who writes using Pakistan words like "Noori Kusti" who writes about cricket, all points towards U being a haji....deny it all ya want, but a blind man can see through your nonsense and lies..

I was simply confused by who won this cricket match becuz of your wrongful posts, ...I really don't give a rats azz about the game but was curious about afghanistan even fielding a team in these times....and am surprised that Afghanistan even has a team being that it is a country that has no true government that represents all the people and many fractures within itself, and can even select a team that represents the country entirely...and the Afghan men can go off and play cricket while US soldiers are staying there dying daily while they go off and play games..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23184
sada: There is not doubt that India won against Afghanistan, because India has the better team. Afghanistan could not stand against the India's bowlers.
The bottom line is that India has long history of cricket and vastly outnumbers Afghanistan in every way.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1523
With my illitrate writing skills I can still indicate who are the people who get CONFUSED ?( I never knew to express one's opinion one had to be master of literature)
"Noora kushti" was first used by Sada last year and I googled and found what it means it is fun to write it back to him.
The people with less understanding skills or many other reasons for eg: either they are too ignorant to understand or biased.
I like all games and do not need anybody to dictate me what to write and what not to write.
Do not judge people by their posts.
I like Football what you have seen being played with hands and call football.Brady is my favourite QB. after Ben Rothlisberger of Steelers. Real Madrid's Christiano Ronaldo the Football hero,I like other sports and players.
It is all beyond your ability to understand with confused mind.
I do not like cricket but will always write my opinion when I see a good game was played or one brings countries in their posts and find ways to bash other members.
I will still answer your absurd posts.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1524
I am learning how to spell illiterate and do some work with my writing skills so no one gets confused while reading my posts - Thanks LK for your opinion

Bronze Member
Username: Kent_island

Post Number: 86
Say Jitu
don't take it so hard, I don't think LK was referring to you.
It's not just LK, but lots of the Fun Bunch also get
confuse with your nick...Jitu and that you know so much
about this game called Cricket. It's a game that
North American White people know nothing about
I'm on your side so stay cool, don't be a fool..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23186
Jitu aka Zulu is an immigrant into USA. He is of Indian origin and knows a lot of about India, but likely he never lived in India.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1525
I agree with Timber Wolf
I read LK's posts since long time and know his sarcasm way of expressing but he jumped between Sada and me and called "haji" to who ever posts here.
He is senoir member if he starts this then what is the difference between Nydas and him ?

I knew who won the game and my post was pointed to Sada's opinion who boasted "minows will win" even I mentioned this to sada in my previous posts.

Nydas it appears you forgot to turn off your "ASSUMPTION MODE ".

Bronze Member
Username: Xerxes

Post Number: 16
Nydas posted on Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 19:45 GMT

Jitu aka Zulu is an immigrant into USA. He is of Indian origin and knows a lot of about India, but likely
he never lived in India.

Upload Not so………..Zulu was the son of Malandela the first King of South Africa.

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2034
LK aka Tom hill and Jitu aka gaandu, take your fights over Doreen's webcam to newcard*news.net.

LK dumbass you have called me and nydas Haji, everytime you write you make an as*s of yourself, you belonging to 10, among 4,10 and 14 religions are closer to the Haji religion which you attribute me and nydas.

LK idiot you don't even understand your own religion LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1526
Subass is nanga(naked) swami so he uses all nangi (naked dirty) language to express himself

He is much more he will express himself in future posts so is sada his language in this thread is same.It differentiate them from FUN BUNCH.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17013
suckazz...I lived with U haji mofo's in the Middle East, and defended your countries, as well as have my own sons...I'll call ya whatever I want...thats MY right, and I earned it!..and I'll say and go wherever I want too..and thats MY right as well....so STFU and pull up your panti hose...

my religion is none of your business...and being a haji isn't just about religion ya dumb fock..I don't care about your religion or your cricket...so why don't ya listen to the other haji sada, and leave me out of this, quit looking to instigate things with your feeble mind......unless U have no respect for other haji's or any caucasions who may be here, which is quite obvious...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17014
Haji ..

a term initiated by US military forces while in the MIddle East

Taken originally from the old Johnny Quest cartoon series from the 70's.

Generally expanded to be a term to anybody from the Middle East

Gold Member

Post Number: 2035
LK - senile old man I am not from Middle East or belong to one of the Abrahamic religion.

There are only four races - Caucasian, Mongolian, Negroid and Australoid.

Only you idiot LK, can think that someone will disrespect his own race, go take your medication

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17015
U R a LIAR!..and nobody's talking about religion or races but U...a fkn dumb sand nigga..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23191
LK:Get your foul language back to your soldiers buddies, who focked you as they swore at you and you just accepted it.
You are talking about religion when you use the word "haji" and you are being racially biased when you use the word "nigga" ......
and YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Gold Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 1015
Really... This BS coming from dumbfuck nydas AKA subas has no credence

Gold Member

Post Number: 1529
What LK wrote in his post clearly mentions he uses "haji' as a term not a profanity

Nydas do not twist posts to bash

Gold Member

Post Number: 1016

Gold Member

Post Number: 1017

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17016
NN and Suckazz clearly intentionally destroying sada cricket thread....if they can't get along and help each other, its no wonder they can't get along with others...

sada.....good luck with your thread...keep NN and Suckazz out and U may have a chance at a legitmiate good thread....otherwise they will just trash it like all the other threads they post in..

Bronze Member
Username: Mememememe

Post Number: 27
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23192
LK:Get your foul language back to your soldiers buddies, who focked you as they swore at you and you just accepted it.
You are talking about religion when you use the word "haji" and you are being racially biased when you use the word "nigga" ......

ALSO YOU KNEW ALL ALONG THAT YOU WILL TRY AND DESTROY THIS THREAD WITH YOUR FOUL LANGUAGE. YOUR PROMISES OF STAYING OUT ARE WORTHLESS AS THEY ALWAYS WERE. YOU SCUM DOG FROM THE GUTTERS.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23194

ALSO YOU KNEW ALL ALONG THAT YOU WILL TRY AND DESTROY THIS THREAD WITH YOUR FOUL LANGUAGE. YOUR PROMISES OF STAYING OUT ARE WORTHLESS AS THEY ALWAYS WERE.
YOU SCUM DOG FROM THE GUTTERS.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1531
Bengladesh match tomorrow it is do or die situation or no ticket to KANDY.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
nydas aka Nalin Nyda is a LOSER

Gold Member

Post Number: 1532

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23200
bump

Bronze Member