Need help

Bronze Member
Username: Jatt_5abi

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 33
hi guys
i have dm 500s setup from the local dealer now my one year subscription is done and i dont wanna keep on paying 20 dollars a month and i dont have the setup pin. please guide me how to get private server and how to flash the box.
i have viewsat ultra on me too if i can use that instead of dm500s?

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 23109
There are different grades and quality of service.
With Public Server, you pay only once but have the poorest servide and likelihood of it vanishing.
With cheap private server you pay something like $35 a year ($3 per month) and get some service and many outages.
With a more private but costlier service, like $20 a month, that caters to a limited number of clients, you get a much better and reliable service

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16966
NN has no clue about satelite TV or IKS and various servers...and totally avoided answering the questions asked here..also she doesn't own a viewsat or any FTA receiver or use IKS cuz she's a mole here for DN amd the authorities....she just likes to hear herself talk and trys to play the big shot game..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23113
There are different grades and quality of service.
With Public Server, you pay only once but have the poorest servide and likelihood of it vanishing.
With cheap private server you pay something like $35 a year ($3 per month) and get some service and many outages.
With a more private but costlier service, like $20 a month, that caters to a limited number of clients, you get a much better and reliable service

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16967
Again another useless post by NN that has nothing to do with the original questions..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23114
Jatt_5abi: It is unfortunate this LK woman keeps on interfering. she did not understand the question.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16970
"please guide me how to get private server and how to flash the box.
i have viewsat ultra on me too if i can use that instead of dm500s?"

NN..answer the man instead of dancing around the 3 direct questions he asks...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23117
Jatt_5abi's main reason for the question is fully mentioned by him as "dealer now my one year subscription is done and i dont wanna keep on paying 20 dollars a month ".
I answered him directly as follows:
"With a more private but costlier service, like $20 a month, that caters to a limited number of clients, you get a much better and reliable service "

LK: If you don't like my answer you are welcome to give YOUR suggestions instead of criticizing me.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16972
U can't answer the direct questions because U DON"T KNOW THE ANSWERS....again U been exposed as a fake ..

and U only want me to answer to educate you so U can copy and paste my material for years as U always have..NN, U will always be a dummy and an idiot..

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1508
Nydas why don't you answer and prove your worth at this site
I am sure there is no googly search for this

OR I can suggest use nicks and act more dumb swear in spanish while hiding behind your nicks and Imagine that all understands spanish.

Bronze Member
Username: Thx_34l7

Post Number: 49
She put her nicks to bed.......you only see her now.
since the Fun Bunch stop posting there is not much traffic
here anymore so what ever action comes her way
she will answer, don't want to lose post count.
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23120
Jatt_5abi's main reason for the question is fully mentioned by him as "dealer now my one year subscription is done and i dont wanna keep on paying 20 dollars a month ".
I answered him directly as follows:
"With a more private but costlier service, like $20 a month, that caters to a limited number of clients, you get a much better and reliable service "

LK: If you don't like my answer you are welcome to give YOUR suggestions instead of criticizing me.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16974
NN...Fkn dumb azz parrot..

Bronze Member
Username: Thx_34l7

Post Number: 50
hi guys
i have dm 500s setup from the local dealer now my one year subscription is done and i dont wanna keep on paying 20 dollars a month and i dont have the setup pin.

OK nydas
but what about his question where he ask for help?

please guide me how to get private server and how to flash the box.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23123
You asked: "but what about his question where he ask for help? "

I replied to him already: "With a more private but costlier service, like $20 a month, that caters to a limited number of clients, you get a much better and reliable service"
He has already said: "i have dm 500s setup from the local dealer now my one year subscription is done"
So he does not need to set up anything.
In short, HE HAS a private server service, he is already set up, and I have already told him that he will not get equivalent service elsewhere.
THE CLIENT HAS ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED FULLY IN MY FIRST REPLY.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16975
NN....R U really that stupid ?...U have NOT answered 1 thing he asked!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23125
LK: YOU really need help.
I think I have answered the client. If YOU think I have not, then you, always claiming to be an expert, should answer the client.

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 2025
It is obvious that the original poster got cheated at a local shop by buying a $50 Dreambox 500 at a premium for $150 and he was paying $20 per month for NFPS or Rocket which the dealer claimed as his own private server, which cost the dealer in bulk around $20 per year or less.

Jatt_5abi - Jitu aka Gaandu used to do same cheating business from his shop till it was closed down, LK is another crook so is idiot COCOON. They do not want their business exposed.

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1463
Fuckoff Subass you are the most clueless pr!ck here!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2026
STFU and get lost idiot Mrgreg

Gold Member

Post Number: 1509
subass aka nanga harami /nakli swami you are out on parole offered free bee service to get it.

So you were a queen there fruit cake subassni.

want more posts so trying to provoke members whom your butbuddy nalin calls " CLIENT" It is open and shut case you signal pilferer. WHY HE MENTIONED CLIENT IN HIS POST? Did anyone figured out this ?

Subass ek numer cheater aur chor hai bada kute ki poonch hai kabhi nahi seedhi hogi
subass himself is indulged in this business see his posts tells all.

Jatt punjabi " Eh signal chor madrasi and real gaandoo gujrati da koi bharosa nahi, suda signal chor teri madad kar sakda hai"

Now subass is looking for NEW clients after serving his clients in jail.

Bronze Member
Username: Hitchhiker

Post Number: 15
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1464
You S.T.F.U Subass.Your so called wife must be sick of your lazy @ss being on forums like this all day instead of going out an looking for a camel jockey job!!!

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 540
Let's review what we have so far shall we?

first post made by the thread maker is ;

man

Bronze Member
Username: Jatt_5abi

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 33

Jatt_5abi posted on Monday, September 03, 2012 - 16:03 GMT

hi guys
i have dm 500s setup from the local dealer....now my one year subscription is done and i dont wanna keep on paying 20 dollars a month ....and i dont have the setup pin.... please guide me how to get private server and how to flash the box.

Here are Man's question and answers given by Nydas. The same Nydas that insists HE'S ANSWERED THEM ALL.

Facts
1) ...He owns a DM 500s and a viewsat Ultra
2) ...His sub ran out AND doesn't want to pay $20 a month

Questions
1) ...He doesn't have a SETUP PIN ( needs the pin code to setup his receiver)
UNANSWERED
2) ...He asked "please guide me how to get private server"
Nydas answered this questions ONLY
3) ... He also asked "and how to flash the box"
UNANSERED
4) ... He asked IF he could use his VS ultre instead of his Dream nox
UNANSWERED

SO NYDAS ANSWER THE QUESTIONS IF YOU ARE SO SMART you are missing many of man's questions. Either you know the answers instead of giving your usual copy and paste answers about servers or STFU and stop acting 10 years old repeating your redundant answer over and over again.
I don't know about anyone else here but if you do the math IT DOES NOT ADD UP. 1 question answered that leaves 4 questions left UNANSWERED
GOT NYDAS? We are all tired of your childish attitude and games.

Same goes for subash GROW UP and behave in an adult manner and "HELP" man or STFU too with your belittling gibberish answers ALL THE TIME.

I do not know the answers to these UNANSWERED questions
Is there someone here that CAN ANSWER THEM without being an @sshole?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23127
Tom_me aka Doreen:
Creating 4 questions out of one does not add up.
You might be used to take on 4 assignments at a time but this guy had one question, and I have advised him to stay with the service at $20/month.
The rest is up to you all mischief mongers

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16980
More haji chit....and still no answers..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23134
More drunken chit from LK ....and she still has no answers..

Silver Member

Post Number: 545
Read it again idiot there are more than ONE question in his post ...riddle me this Nydas ...

please guide me how to get private server and how to flash the box.

the inquiries ( questions) are as follows....

first he explains what he owns then tell us he doesn't want to pay $20 and month ...

( you send him to a sever that wants even more money a month)

second he indicatedthat he needs a setup pin

(you didn't even come close to answering that or even acknowledge it)

( 2 part questions) ....then he ask where ( 1 part ) and (2 part)how to get a privet sever

Lastly he asked if he can use his viewsat ultra in place of his DM 500s?

And now you have the audacity to mock LK for not giving any answers?

Nydas: WHERE ARE YOUR ANSWERS TO THESE INQUIRIES since you've told use all you have in fact answered all of his initial post?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2027
Idiot Tommy_h aka tommyshesaw, it was obvious that Jatt_5abi was cheated by a local dealer who is a crook, who was charging Jatt_5abi $20 per month for a $20 per year service, most probably after selling a $50 worth Dreambox 500 for $150.

That's the way crook shop owners like Jitu aka gaandu (now his shop is closed LOL), LK, yourself etc exploit people who are not informed and unfortunately trust crooks.

nydas answer was to buy a $20 per month service directly instead of going through a crook shop owner.

Silver Member

Post Number: 550
Subass: your post still doesn't answer ALL of the questions now does it smartass AKA stupidass aka bumbass aka jackass aka smellslikeass aka kissass.

brining up Jitu wasn't necessary or warranted in this thread

you seem to have great knowledge on other members here. Care to elaborate on where you get all your information from ? Or are you just concurring with Nydas and all his gossip BS lies like a true @ss kissing moron that you are?

Silver Member

Post Number: 554
OMG i missd this tid bit of info from Nydas ....

Nydas says ... In short, HE HAS a private server service, he is already set up,
Man also states ... now my one year subscription is done" ( meaning ....NO MORE SERVICE .... DUH)

MANs info states ....".I have dm 500s setup from the local dealer BUT i dont have the setup pin
( meaning... HE CAN NOT SET IT UP to a new privet sevier without the the setup pin.... DUH"

So WHERE exactly did you give him all the answers?

And this still doen't give him any input regarding using his Viewsat ultra over the DM 500s....MY ANSWER IS ....NO YOU CAN NOT ( now it's answered)

IN SHORT NYDAS "THE CLIENT HAS NOT ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED FULLY IN YOUR FIRST REPLY."

ANSWER THE MAN NYDAS .. are you not the most intelligent and best helper here plus the #1 poster as you claim to be? This shouldn't be a problem for you if what you digest to everyone repeatedly is true.

I've answered one question for you ....I'll leave you to answer the other ones that are left UN- answered by you as of yet.

Silver Member

Post Number: 555
HInt. give the man the setup pin etc...

Silver Member
Username: The_messenger

Post Number: 132
Tom..don't argue with a moron. He may look and act like a moron
talk like a moron, but don't let that fool you. He really is a moron.

It matters not that there are a many facts that prove him wrong as long as there is one fact to support that he is right.

When a fact cannot be located which supports he is right he will invent one.
when he is wrong and he knows it, is a way to attack you.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23136
King Arthur: You can call yourself that but you will always remain The_messenger

Silver Member

Post Number: 562
Hey King Arthur ... i gotcha loud and clear... Message received. but it's fun to read his redundant BS and correct him. It makes him feel special... and yes nyduhass is special... he's a special needs child

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23145
King Arthur
is really The_messenger to King Arthur

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16983
NN is a fake Satellite TV user, who knows absolutely nothing about Satellite TV, except for the very lil bit she picked up from the real members and users here... and is an imposter working for the Ecoustics site which is a front for DN and the officials..plain and simple..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23146
LK, the Mole.

http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/22/383511.html

Posted on Monday, August 27, 2007 - 06:07 pm: by LK Platinum Member Username: LklivesPost Number: 11473 Registered: Jan-06

Internet crime is defined as any illegal activity involving one or more components of the Internet, such as websites, chat rooms, and/or email. Internet crime involves the use of the Internet to communicate false or fraudulent representations to others. These crimes may include, but are not limited to, advance-fee schemes, non-delivery of goods or services, computer hacking, or employment/business opportunity schemes.

http://www.ic3.gov/

They have been notified...

The National White Collar Crime Center, Communications Manager, Richmond, VA, (800) 221-4424 x363 or the Federal Bureau of Investigation, National Press Office, FBIHQ, Washington, D.C., (202) 324-3000.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1510
Subass naked swami (guru)
YOU ARE MISTAKEN I DID VISITED YOUR ILLEGAL SHOP IN YOUR ABSENCE WHILE YOU WERE IN JAIL AND HAD A REAL BLAST THERE !!!!!
Do not call me owner of your illicit business you candass moron
just to let you know 20 bucks is very cheap rate I tipped 100 there on the top of reg rate.

And stop bringing my name to avoid answering questions to your so called "Clients"

Silver Member

Post Number: 565
I hope you reported LK... Nydas then he too can sue you for defamation of character .

You just don't get it! ""You're a pathetic moron with only one brain cell shared between subash and plymouth.""" ( i was quoting Doreen since i am her according to Nydas) BTW i love her spunk.

I might even C/P some more of her posts in the future.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16989
NN...OK enuff of your horsehit...either put up your evidence or shut the feck up...U have been an azzhole here way too long...U are a 10 yr old and a fkn stupid one at that...

Silver Member

Post Number: 570
if he isn't 10 yrs old he sure acts the part really well don't you think LK?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16992
she is definitely 10 yrs old and a dumber fkn one at that..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2030
Jitu aka Gaandu: naked swami's wont be able to keep you from returning to jail. Don't imagine I am one idiot.

You will return to jail soon, since your partners LK, Tommy_h aka tommyshesaw and Hitchhiker are rats, who will do anything for a buck

Silver Member

Post Number: 576
Funny how you can say that when in fact it's yourself, Nydas and sada the only members here who are helping to steal TV channels.

Who is partnered up here? Seems to me you all are on he same page .Maybe even the same privet server? So... what do you gain by helping on this site Suckass?

I can't speak for the rest here, but I get a good laugh watching you idiots hang yourselves by providing "help" to a privet server the obtain pirated tv channels.

I could see if we all helped by providing IP addreses and links to pirated sites too, but we are not so stfu and point your incriminating figure at yourself before you open up your yap again. It WILL be you @sses in jail long before anyone elses here.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23155
Tom_me aka doreen: The only question unanswered is:
Did you pay $3000 to DN all at once or by installments?
There are many of your customers here, who should know what terms DN offers. They don't ask openly in the forum, because you and LK and some others B..S them all the time.

Silver Member

Post Number: 578
why don't you ask your bosses if I had to pay and in what format it was paid Mr knowitall.

Speaking of " customers" how are all your own "clients" doing on your "privet server" you obtained from this site ..HUH?

you are the only one that calls members "clients' ... what's up with that ? Are you working for them in some way....say... selling them pirated tv channels fixes? And do not say "NO" to that question the "evidence" is all over this site for "all" to read.

talk to the hand and go try to sell your "fixes for iks recievers" to newbies that don't know you enough NOT to trust your RATASS !

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23157
Tom_me aka doreen: Your language advertises you as doreen the internet troll.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Like LK said......she is 10 years old.
the proof is here
https://m.facebook.com/people/Nalin-Nyda/100000829762733

Gold Member

Post Number: 1511
Subass they will cancel your refugee status soon due to your criminal activities.
naked swami (guru) YOU ARE MISTAKEN I DID VISITED YOUR ILLEGAL SHOP IN YOUR ABSENCE WHILE YOU WERE IN JAIL !!!!!!
Why you say it is closed it is WIDE open.
Do not abuse your "Clients" I will ask other members to PM you.

Gold Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 1162
Uncle Bob..... Im glad you find Nalin-Nyda. He is good looking, right?
I write to him, but no reply.

Silver Member

Post Number: 586
nydas

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23157

Nydas posted on Monday, September 10, 2012 - 15:34 GMT

Tom_me aka doreen: Your language advertises you as doreen the internet troll.

Funny... i know you can advertise your programs in different languages . But never have i heard of advertising youself or someone else merely based on their text.

another funny thing too...Plymouth advertises others to the admin.

Thinking now ... Nydas you're starting to sound more like Plymouth judging by your own language. Is there something you're not sharring with use like you all share your accounts here?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1168
Thinking now ... Tommy_h....you're starting to sound more like Doreen judging by your own language.

Silver Member

Post Number: 591
pest: do you have a brain of your own to use. Or did you parents raise a mimicking parrot?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1175
What a a mimicking parrot....

Silver Member

Post Number: 610
Hey stupid what this? are mimicking someone with entelligence not to mention incriminating your friend Nalin Nyda aka Nydas
Upload

as you got older you got dumber?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1188
I no understand u.
entelligence

Silver Member

Post Number: 612
it was a typing mistake and we don't understand you either... how can someone back in 2008 seem so Intellegent yet now in 2012 act so retarded?

Silver Member

Post Number: 613
sorry i mean intelligence but what does it matter ... you can't understand anything so why must i waste my time on the likes of you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1189
I come to Oshawa. We meet. Then we understand.......OK

Silver Member

Post Number: 621
Be my guest and go the Oshawa if it will shut you the hell up. Make no difference to me sinse I do not reside there. Have a great time.

I think you can understand me... ok?

Silver Member
Username: Mcrabbycabby

Wpg, Man Canada

Post Number: 121
Hello guys I changed to this router a cisco dpc3825 it's from shaw from my old one and cant get hooked up to my donation number the noi is not working anyone know of a solution for me please or what im doing wrong.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us