$55 unlimited 4G plan and new 4G phone

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 23082
Just as unlimited download plans are easily available for the Internet, this unlimited plan for the mobile phone seems to address what the customer needs.
MetroPCS unveils $55 unlimited 4G plan and new 4G phone

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 520
think again. High speed "unlimited internet usage is no more. I just got an email that after sept. 2nd WE will only get 20 gb to use monthly.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23083
Unlimited bandwidth is mostly the rule in America. Some providers are tightening the belts.
In Ontatio, Bell caps you at 25GB and Rogers caps you, I think around 40GB.
For under $50/month Teksavvy gives you 300GB/month, and for less than that Acanac gives you unlimited. They both use Bell or Rogers infrastructure, whichever you want.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16960
U don't even have MetroPCS in Canada, ..so why the spam NN?

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 8092
nydas can you tell me more about Teskaway , ??
is it 300 GB for data for cellphones ??
i don't think any company offers data for cell phone that is more then 6 gb in canada
unless you pay premium charges

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23086
sada: I was comparing the land line charges currently in US and and Canada for Internet, with the new announcement of a similar plan for mobiles by a company in America.
Tecksavvy offers a good plan for land line internet in Toronto. For mobiles in Canada there is nothing better than 6GB you quoted

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 8093
nydas did you hear about the google internet currently being tested in usa around 1GB upload speed
thunder fast
hope it comes to Canada soon
in Canada we are still waiting for unlimited internet from bell,telus or Rogers..
i like wind , but their network is so bad,
any idea how is it in USA ??
do they get unlimited data for their phones from AT&T or verizon

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23091
Currently for land lines, the fastest speed available in the affordable range is
Bell Fibe Internet 25/10.
This one guarantees a minimum of 3mbps upload and 25mbps download. It is only available in selected areas.
You can have Bell Fibe Internet 175/175, but is costs a hefty $200/month.
The monthly allowance is high enough for most practical uses. I think Teksavvy offers Bell's 25/10 with a no capping of downloads.

In the mobile world there is not much of availability at high speeds or "unlimited" per month. Some services talk of "no capping", but the fine print says they may cap at any time for unreasonable use of bandwidth, which happens to be a limit of 6GB/month!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us