Limesat hd air help

Silver Member
Username: Sam_patel

Post Number: 204
i have a new Limesat HD air with LS400 installed( No wifi). I have managed to somewhat setup the box, scanned channels but (no picture/ scrambled). I cant seem to get the the serrver connected. when i go to network and DHCP ip address, subnet mask, gateway, DNS1 and DNS2 are all showing 0.0.0.0. I tried server setup no luck, and i try all file, Limesat_HD_AIR_v121, Limesat_HD_AIR_v124, Limesat_HD_AIR_v130, and Limesat_HD_AIR_V2_v131 still no luck . is there any one know how to fix this problem, thanks

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 2021
sam: seems you are trying to access public server, check if public server is up.
If public server is up - try a unencrypted channel first to isolate the problem.

Silver Member

Post Number: 205
no it's not public sever im on private server and it's not a sever problem it's hardware problem cannt connect with internet , here where to check ur ip. i go to network and DHCP ip address, subnet mask, gateway, DNS1 and DNS2 are all showing 0.0.0.0. if my internet connected then it sould be shows all # for ip address, subnet mask, gateway, DNS1 and DNS2 right.

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 23063
Sam: With everything connected, go into IE9 or Firefox.
In the URL window, try the following URLs - no http, no www.
192.168.0.1 <enter>
192.168.1.1 <enter>
192.168.2.1 <enter>

One of these should give you some result. Study the result to diagnose the problem, or report back and we can go into the next stage.

Silver Member

Post Number: 206
thanks for reply nydas but that's my netgear router ip and i go in to the Attached Devices and there is no ip address for limesat hd air i checked in to the Wired Devices there is only one ip listed that is my vonage and other then all my Wireless Devices ip listed so what's next.

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 2022
sam:

192.168.0.1 is the netgear router IP address.

Do a factory default on your Limesat HD, do not load any bin, connect directly with an Ethernet cable limesat and router. if you still do not see an IP for limesat hd air then you have a hardware problem

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23066
You may have an IP address conflict between your router and the limesat HD.
Do as subash suggests and you will at least eliminate the IP address conflict if int exists.
To further test if there is a primary IP address conflict is to just have the router and your computer connected and then change the primary IP address of Netgear router
from 192.168.0.1
to 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.2.1
and then after shutting down, reconnect everything and see.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16951
NyYdas NumbNuts (NN) has no clue about these things...she never has , even when a 10 yr old could test with HU cards or simple FTA's and slap a simple bin on..don't ever listen to 1 word she ever has to say..

Also she has never installed a dish or any receiver in her life..she does all the talk, but never the walk..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23068
LK: Why don't you help this guy, if you have an answer. Criticizing me is not the answer to his problem.
Sam.. You have known about this LK person. since she had the thing chopped off trying to change sex, she has not been well.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us