Milwaukee, USA temple shooting: Police describe chaotic scene at Sikh temple

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 8089
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/1237368--milwaukee-temple-shooting-3-v ictims-in-critical-condition

what's wrong with American 's

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 540
When poitcians and government officials continuously use racial slurrs and attack other people religions and skin colors, they propagte hate that leads to this kind of hate crimes. We need very effective laws and quick jusice to protect all Americans against all waves of hate crimes that come from hese hatemongers

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 23044
LK: Do you know Wade Michael Page? You seem to have the same philosophy as him.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 8090
what bothers me Nydas is Channel like CNN that is pathehic , they are saying the shooters misunderstood them as he thought they were
muslim, so they meant so say if musilms'were attacked in USA , is it ok but none of them bothered to say or raise the question that should muslims' be worried in USA ????
well sikh's are most calm people i have seen, and very friendly ...
feel sorry for their loss

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25511
"well sikh's are most calm people i have seen, and very friendly ... "

As well as can be said about Muslims but it's the extremists and their actions that the world sees on tv.

American life as seen on the mainstream views African Americans as mostly hip hop, thug loving individuals, sucking off welfare and just waiting to "pop a cap in the azz who just dissed him".

You know what? I've worked with all kinds of people from all across the globe. From Russia to Venezuela, Haiti to Honduras. Yes even Muslim. I don't care who you are and where you're from, show me you can respect my life and I'll respect yours. I'll dig the trenches alongside anyone, as long as they're digging too.

Sadly I have, from experience, learned some are out for the quick $ and would rather sell out. Be it political or personal reasons.

I have many one on one stories. Some sad and some shocking. All a part of life.

But what are we talking about here? An action of a madman with his own agenda or merely a symbol of what's wrong with the world? And no news agency twists/censors the media like the Middle East. The people in that area are so far behind the curve they need a step stool to see the first rung. Keep them in the dark and feed them sh1t.

I wouldn't judge anyone unless I worked with him. It sizes you up to his character of a person, his intent and his honesty.

To say "what's wrong with American's" is as ignorant to say what's wrong with the world.

And I too feel sorry for anyone's loss from senseless acts of violence. The victim shares the loss with our future.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23045
sada: I feel sorry that CNN should have acted like that. I haven't watched CNN or FOX news for a while. I try to stick with BBC- it is probably the least biased of the western news media.
I can understand Paul's indignation - it is best not to lump everybody together as evil, whatever subject you are discussing about.
The alleged murderer was obviously a very racist kind of person.
**-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **--

Did you read about this great example of tolerance and co-operation in Bihar? It is all over the newspapers of India.

Muslims help in temple construction in Ramadan in Bihar

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1500
Jains have no funds to built their temples so sad .
and some non Jains are building it is - Great news

What a pity in Pak minorities are oppressed they should take a page from India.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23046
Some people have reading difficulties.
Here is the help to Jains as per article above:
"After the news spread that the truck carrying granite stone for the temple was stuck near his house, Akhtar decided to demolish the wall and the roof of his house," police official said.
With the affluence of Jains in India and abroad, I have no doubt Akhtar will be generously reimbursed, probably with a new house.

Here is the help to Hindus as per article above:
"Early this year, some Muslims had helped in building a Hindu temple dedicated to goddess Durga in Bihar's Gaya district. Muslims not only donated money but were also involved in the construction of the temple.
Earlier, a Muslim had donated his land for a temple dedicated to god Shiva in Begusarai district. Mohammad Fakhrool Islam had given land for it in Muslim-dominated Bachwara village."

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1502
Some people have difficulties in understanding topic of thread,
and I see out of topic posts by intellects .

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16932
Sada and nydas...U 2 are the most racist ppl I have ever seen....U want to blame an entire nation of Americans for the act of 1 sole deranged man ...U 2 are pathetic...

I have lived in the Middle East and seen your ways...generally speaking, U all do nothing but stick your hands out looking for a freebie, but are the first to bite the hand that feeds you when U don't get your way..U ppl can't even get along with your own kind, nevermind the rest of the world..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23049
LK: you are the one who should be very careful. I have tons of of your racist posts, and after the episode triggered by your trigger-happy racist soldier colleague, I am very tempted to send all the material to the law authorities.
Smarten up! Read the law of your country and act lawfully. Your pension and your freedom is at stake.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16933
Go for it Big Girl nydas.....send whatever U want to whomever U want...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us