Desi tv question

Username: Dhman2011

Lynn, MA United States

Post Number: 1
So I have Tv desi at home now for $36.99 since I really don't watch tv more than 2/3 hours and didn't want to pay ridiculous amount of money to Direct tv or dish for that dew hours of desi channels that I watch. I mostly watch Bengali/ Hindi channels. Someone told me there are other options to get those desi channels without paying any money. All I have to do is buy a box and I'll be fine. I read something about jadoo tv and magic box. Seems like ppl really don't like them/ are having streaming issues with that tv service. Is there any other way I can stream desi channels to my tv so I can cut down on that monthly bill?

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 8080
well you can get device like jadoo2 tv
you will be able to watch tv dramas , etc
you will need an internet connnection in order to make it working
it cost about $ 250
but they are no monthly charges

Lynn, MA United States

Post Number: 2
I heard Jadoo tv isn't that good. Is there any other options? I heard about cnx2, K1Plus and bunch of others. Anyone knows anything about them or any other options?

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 23037
Sumit: I suggest you look at the following sites:

ftabeta.com or
ftazeta.com or
Also sada suggested Jadoo2 which is an improved version.

Lynn, MA United States

Post Number: 3
Thanks for the reply nydas. I looked at those websites. Not sure what I'm looking at or how I'll be able to use the various services being offered. I'm seeing bunch of US/ Arabic/ other international channels. Mind elaborating a little bit on how these tv receivers work? I also heard about magiv tv? I only need something that'll get Bengali channels since my parents watch them when they come over.

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 23039
I am not able to help you much more.
I can recommend

Lynn, MA United States

Post Number: 4
Does anyone know about any Bangla IPtv at a low monthly rate. I don't wanna pay the ridiculous $39.99/ month for 4 channels from Dish tv.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us