Kim Dotcom vows Megaupload will return

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 23023
Kim Dotcom vows Megaupload will return
By: Zach Epstein | Jul 6th, 2012 at 02:10PM
Megaupload Relaunch

:...........
"SOPA is dead. PIPA is dead. ACTA is dead. MEGA will return," Dotcom wrote on Twitter. "Bigger. Better. Faster. Free of charge & shielded from attacks. Evolution!" Considering his post was retweeted nearly 10,000 times, it would appear that a number of people are anxious to see the cloud-based file-hosting and file-sharing service brought back online.

Dotcom recently scored a major victory when a New Zealand judge ruled that the raid on his mansion was illegal. ......."

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23110
http://www.bgr.com/2012/09/03/kim-dotcom-new-megaupload-legal-protection/

Kim Dotcom vows that new Megaupload will have ironclad legal protection
By: Brad Reed | Sep 3rd, 2012 at 01:30PM
Kim Dotcom has learned his lesson and is lawyering up to ensure that when his next-generation Megaupload website launches, it won't be vulnerable to any legal challenges. Posting on his Twitter account on Monday, Dotcom said that he is working "24/7 with lawyers, developers, designers, investors & partners" to create the "ultimate" version of Megaupload that would be free of the legal controversies that had dogged the previous version of the site. When asked by a follower if he was worried that the new Megaupload could face the same fate as its predecessor, Dotcom replied "that will be IMPOSSIBLE. Trust me!"
While bragging about his progress in building the new Megaupload, Dotcom also promised to rehire all 220 Megaupload employees who lost their jobs in the wake of the website shutdown and further vowed to give them a pay raise once they were back working for the company. Finally, Dotcom told former Megaupload premium members would "have their premium status transferred to the new Mega, with a bonus on top."

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16964
It will be impossible cuz it will never happen ...duh..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23111
LK: You tried to set up a file serving site and got a few illegal files set up.
It is way beyond your capacity to do a site like Megaupload, but this guy thinks he can do it.
Unlike you, he has made millions setting up a file storage site, while you were trying to get a bigger pension from the army.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16969
My military pension is chump change to my real investments...and no I never owned a file sharing site nor ever would..and that Dotson is an idiot, so U keep listening to him ya idiot..and whatever he made , now he lost, so he wasn't that bright.....like U...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23116
LK: YOU not only owned a file sharing site, but you kept on broadcasting and advertising the files in THIS forum.

Bronze Member
Username: Thx_34l7

Post Number: 47
Even as a teenager, Kim Dotcom drew the ire of U.S. authorities. More than once, he was accused, arrested and sentenced involving computer breaches in the United States that lead to stolen calling card numbers. After receiving a probationary period, he scored big when he sold his interest in Dataprotect prior to the dotcom bubble burst in early 2000. It didn't take long before he was embroiled in another messy legal situation in Thailand. In 2001, an investment opportunity collapsed and he was accused of insider trading and embezzlement by the German government. Again, he served a short probationary term and this time needed to repay the court ordered restitution.

All the build up of the Megaupload site came to a stop on January 19, 2012, after the U.S. Justice Department swooped in and seized all the domain names. The authorities found Kim Dotcom holed up in a safe room armed to the teeth. Kim Dotcom has recently been released on bail in New Zealand, but access to his bank accounts remain frozen at this time.

Bottom Line: Kim has gotten in some financial trouble and is now spending more than he earns. All told Kim loses ($9,137,500) per year after lifestyle, taxes and other expenses. RichButBroke.com predicts that at his current pace of spending, Kim Dotcom will be bankrupt in 3 years! Slow your roll Kim!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23118
That was an interesting biography of Kim Dotcom.
Perhaps he is planning to supersede Joe Kenneddy, the father of ex-president Kennedy. You may find his son as next American president.
You can read about Joe Kennedy here.

http://redroom.com/member/steven-robert-travers/blog/joe-kennedy-worst-person-in -us-history

Bronze Member
Username: Thx_34l7

Post Number: 48
THE MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO LOSE

What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23119
COCOON: Your exposure of Kim Dotcom's criminality did not upset me at all.
Why are you so upset about the criminality of two generations of Kennedys?
Did you not know that it is a well known fact?
A lot of Canadians know about the liquor running piracy of Joe Kennedy from Lunenburg during the American Prohibition days.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16971
NN..That was 4 generations ago, not 2...who cares?...get with the times old woman..times change..Dotcom is here and now and has nothing to do with ANY Kennedys....NN, U lost it a long time ago, but actually U never had it together to begin with...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23122
Crooks will always be crooks. If anybody, you should know that.
Oh yes, crooks will always stick with each other.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16976
NN...U are totally wacked and it shows in every post U make..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23124
LK: Why does truth about crooks upset you?

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 542
Do you have proof of LK "OWNING" a file sharring site?

I read "he helped admin some sites" but NEVER "OWNED" any.

Nydas; you are a RUMOR STARTING and on top of of this you are a LIAR!

since I got here you have been BSing your way around here for months now and I read you've been doing this for many years.

It's not a wonder why many members quit coming here. But then you are responsible for many more members getting suspended or banned all together.

If you think your reputation is that of good standing... THINK AGAIN MORON.

Get A CLUE ...you are not liked or trusted here. It's all SELF-PROCLAMED and all in your own mind that you are he "best helper" here.

From what I've read you haven't helped anyone other than your own ego. GROW UP!

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1465
You tell him Tom me

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23130
You asked: "Do you have proof of LK "OWNING" a file sharring site?"

My answer: "I don't have proof. I have evidence of his owning a site where he sold files and bragged about.
I don't have just evidence; I have piles of evidence."

Q.E.D

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16977
OK NN, mouthage...put your proof up...and lil shred of POSITIVE proof...I would love to see it myself....otherwise shut up and forever be banned....

I'll even make it easy for you...show me here and now proof that I owned any site...or especially any file sharing site.... now that should be simple for you since U have said it 1000x and now say U can show the proof....

so lets see if U R are 100% bullshit or can back up your accusations and provide the proof U say U have....this is the moment of truth and your entire credibility lies on this..anything other U reply than 100% proof , will be an acknowlegement that U R a liar and have just been just a piece of haji chit here for years..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23131
LK:
I said: "I don't have proof. " So why do you ask for proof?
I have evidence that I can give when asked by appropriate authorities.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16981
Evidence = proof..so put up your proof, otherwise U have acknowleged U R a liar and have no credibility here for years..end of conversation NN..

Silver Member
Username: Master_lee

Post Number: 239
A poor ability to understand the English language or
just plain ignorance

he is saying that he has no proof, only evidence

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23135
LK has poor grasp of English.
For her, I am giving the following explanation given by others:
http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=101209
" Evidence is a fact or situation that suggests something might be true. Proof is a fact or situation that removes all doubt. Sometimes more than one evidence can add up to proof.

Fingerprints are proof that a person touched something. If I find your jacket in my car, it is evidence that you were there, but not proof. If the police find lots of money in my house, it might be evidence that I robbed a bank. A videotape showing me at the bank holding the gun would prove that I robbed a bank. "

Silver Member

Post Number: 544
Your so called evidence is not enough to claim LK OWNED any site. Just because someone HELPS on a site, does not mean they OWN it. Get your facts straight before you open your childish yap again Nydas.

Quote from your above post:
Evidence is a fact or suggests something might be true

It SUGGESTS THAT IT MIGHT BE TRUE.... GET IT?
You are screaming that it IS TRUE FACT

Proof is a fact or situation that removes all doubt.
WHERE IS YOUR SO CALLED PROOF THAT IT IS WITHOUT A DOUBT TRUE?

All you do is spread you BS lies and start rumors about EVERYONE here. Your feeble attempts to defame others are not PROOF of anything. It just shows how low you can go to discredit others from HELPING on this site and boost your ego no to menton your post counts. Something that a child would find appealing. In the real world the rest of us DONT CARE about such useless mudane things.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23137
I said: "I don't have proof. " So why do you ask for proof?
I have evidence that I can give when asked by appropriate authorities.
You, tom-me aka doreen, are not an appropriate authority. You are just a meddler.

Silver Member

Post Number: 560
LMAO.... so the "other" post where you highlighted then was a BS ?

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=101209
" Evidence is a fact or situation that suggests something might be true. Proof is a fact or situation that removes all doubt. Sometimes more than one evidence can add up to proof.

let me rephrase myself .. WHERE IS ALL YOUR EVIDENCE? BTW you must be an imbecile then without a doubt.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23144
where is my evidence?
I already answered it "I have evidence that I can give when asked by appropriate authorities. You, tom-me aka doreen, are not an appropriate authority."

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16984
I made my point.....NN again is caught in a lie for the millionth time since the first day she ever arrived here...and did not nor cannot provide any proof or any evidence of any kind to anybody, as she said had when called out on it.....and again this confirms her affiliation with the site and DN officials to remain active to keep the site open to actively monitor DN piracy, becuz any other true Satellite TV site would have banned her many years ago for constant posting of wrongful information, false accusations, and harasssing of its members..
................................................................................ ......................

nydasDiamond Member

Post Number: 23130
Nydas posted on Friday, September 07, 2012 - 23:27 GMT
You asked: "Do you have proof of LK "OWNING" a file sharring site?"

My answer: "I don't have proof. I have evidence of his owning a site where he sold files and bragged about.

Q.E.D

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23147
I agree that I said:
"I don't have proof. I have evidence of his owning a site where he sold files and bragged about.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16987
NN...and I asked you to provide here to me ANY evidence against me regarding your false claims, which U did NOT and cannot provide..and a lack of providing your "piles of evidence" would once and for all CONFIRM your lack of any credibility here and once again bring shame to you as being exposed again as a liar, mole, and lack of usefullness to this site or the human race..

so go away kid and play in traffic and tell Brian that we are going to shut down this site because of you and the lack of any corrective actions and a ban agaist you....if we don't post replies to your ignorance, U lose sponors and the ability to stay open, unless DN continues to foot the bill...but the way I see it, U have far outlined your uselfulness even to DN and the authorities..

So U are either a DN mole or a 10 yr old kid getting his rocks off BUT Admin allowing U here on his allegedly owned site, indicates U R definitely a mole...and the site is DN owned..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23150
LK: What do you not understand? I said clearly again and again;
"I have evidence that I can give when asked by appropriate authorities."

Silver Member

Post Number: 563
I agree LK ..."U have far outlined your usefulness even to DN and the authorities.".

The "authorities" have been watching this site for many years now.

Nydas has been setting up members with the help of sada , subash and Plymouth sending member that ask for guidence to obtain IKS to privet serversof their choosing.

They are the only members here that post how to information as well as IP addresses of these servers... This BTW is illegal! this FACT is posted all over the internet.

No "proof " is necessary the "evidence"� is all here in the archives. Even if their friend the admin goes on a wild deleting rampage again as he did with the Doreen saga when she threatened them with defamation of character charges upon them all.

History is once again in a position to be repeated where charges are pending, that's if someone was to report them to the proper authorities say within their jurisdictional district of GTA . Admin cannot stop it. Even if he has this server delete all the evidence is still there and can be retrieved.

I don't need to post proof or evidence of this. One just needs to use common sense and time to go through the archives . It's all there for the right person(s) to read and use as EVIDENCE in a court of law for pirating TV channels from Bell TV and DishNet.

Nydas has used up his usefulness here as well as his creditability as a helpful member and jeopardized his livelihood He can't use his post counts or air miles or use his get out of jail free card,to buy his way out of this. His monopoly games will soon over LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 564
Nydas : and we all have evidence against your own and your friends here illegal activities on this site. LMAO fool

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16990
NN..U NEVER stated "when asked by proper authorities " originally......now U use that as a lame excuse to weasel out of providing as U init1ally stated..U R a piece of 10 yr old horseshit...a liar, a mole, and a punk..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16991
NN..BTW..go fuuuuuucck yourself and this site..it sucked since the day U arrived..

Silver Member

Post Number: 571
ok Nydas.. if i send the "appropriate authorities" your way, will you squeal like a pig or rat?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16994
NN is a 10 yr old sucking Brians wang...and Brian loves it

Silver Member

Post Number: 572
LK: did or do you not "ADMIN" at other sites? yes or no?
LK: do you "OWN" a site? yes or no?

Nydas: did or did you not post links from a public server? yes or no?

Nydas; did you or did you not uploadt step by step information and bin files? yes or no?

Nydas; did you or did you not upload loaders and pin codes to fortec ultra receivers? yes or no?

Nydas: did you or did you not upload all of the above aforementioned files for the use to obtain PUFF files to pirate TV channels? yes or no?

Nydas ' have you ever posted IP addresses on this site? Yes or no?

I can continue on, but I think OWNING OR ADMINING a site is far less of a crime other than what Nydas has done here on this site.

So Lk don't complain you're getting off easy.

Bronze Member
Username: Hitchhiker

Post Number: 17
I have proof that Nalin Nyda owned a file sharing site
Upload
Upload

"I have evidence that I can give when asked by appropriate authorities

Upload

Q.E.D

Silver Member

Post Number: 574
Thanks for the "evidence " against Nalin Nyda user name "NYDAS" Uncle Bob

I read some of these posts already in the archives but not all of the posts made by Nalin Nyda aka Nydas.

The evidence doesn't lie.
I wonder if the " public box net.site still has Nalin Nyda's account still archived? I just checked t but i can't seem to open it up. But i'd bet his name is still loged as a former member. Same can be said for any other site he used to upoad files etc... You can try to lie Nydas ,but what goes on line stays on line!

Nydas can you post similar "evidence" against "LK" ?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23154
I don't post evidence. I have evidence that I can give when asked by appropriate authorities.

Bronze Member
Username: Hitchhiker

Post Number: 18
Will that be before or after you go to jail?
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 577
Nydas posted on Monday, September 10, 2012 - 03:14 GMT

"I don't post evidence. I have evidence that I can give when asked by appropriate authorities".

So you are admitting that you are in fact a RAT?

Nice reputation you're making for yourself there NyDUHass ...
LMAO

It's not a wonder why I haven't seen your pathetic self on other sites. Who would want the likes of you there. A RAT Or maybe you were but got banned?

You read it folks....

Nydas aka Nalin Nyda is going to squeal to the appropriate authoritie like a little fat piggy RAT and expose everyone for owning or admining , and or helping to obtain pirated TV channels.

HE IS WAITING FOR HIS BOSS TO ASK ABOUT HIS FINDINGS "EVIDENCE " ON LK , THEN HE IS GOING TO MAKE A REPORT AGAINST EVERYONE ELSE ON ECOUSTICS TO THE COPS TO SEND US ALL TO JAIL WITH THE HELP OF HIS FRIEND SUBASH

BTW... feel free to pass this along to other sites of this nature I am sure they'd love to know who they can trust or not.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23156
I obey the law. If you do not agree with my interpretation of the law, ask your own lawyer.
If the authorities who have a legal right to ask me questions, ask me, I am required as a citizen to answer, otherwise I could be charged for refusing to co-operate or even with being a co-conspirator of LK's file sharing operation.
Answering questions to the appropriate authorities when asked is a citizen's duty.....nothing more.

Silver Member

Post Number: 579
remember those words Nydas it works both ways.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23158
I am glad you have at last grasped the meaning of my statement:
"I have evidence that I can give when asked by appropriate authorities"

Silver Member

Post Number: 596
Nydas aka Nalin Nyda is going to squeal to the appropriate authoritie like a little fat piggy RAT and expose everyone for owning or admining , and or helping to obtain pirated TV channels.

HE IS WAITING FOR HIS BOSS TO ASK ABOUT HIS FINDINGS "EVIDENCE " ON LK , THEN HE IS GOING TO MAKE A REPORT AGAINST EVERYONE ELSE ON ECOUSTICS TO THE COPS TO SEND US ALL TO JAIL WITH THE HELP OF HIS FRIEND SUBASH

Gold Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 1173
I have evidence Tommy_h same as Doreen...
But i no report to Admin....ok

Silver Member

Post Number: 599
post the evidence then?

Gold Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 1179
I say be4.....i no report to Admin....ok

Silver Member

Post Number: 604
did i say to post it to the admin?

HELLLOOOOOOOO calling all idiots... you'll have to wait in line because Pest Control is to stupid to understand the word POST vs report his evidence to the admin . this might take some time for it to sink into his pea brain to understand.

pest: I didn't say post it to the admin WHAT i said was post .... like post it here on the satellite forum ..DUH
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us