Water and Solar Energy - Technological feat

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 2007
nydas - added bonus for you in Gujarati as well.

Water and Solar project

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 23006
Thanks Subash.
That was an eye-opener.
All through the centuries energy has played a key role in the development of nations and people.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2747
This is a stupid thread

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16704
This is a stupid Runnerguy

Silver Member
Username: Eldonperrito

Huntington Beach, California Usa

Post Number: 304
No Mr.Culo it is not!

Silver Member
Username: Tartarus

Post Number: 107
say perrito........are you a Cork-swoaker?

Silver Member

Post Number: 320
Don Diego does Verga.How are you doing you piece if s hit. Welcome to the party take off your clothes,and bend over you little b itch.

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 2009
well said perrito

Gold Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 1009

Bronze Member
Username: Xerxes

Post Number: 13
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 514
the sad thing is subash really doesn't get it .

Subash .... perrito is a known f@g... he brags about it all the time and dreams about Deigo and him doing the nasty all the time.

sucking up to perrito to asked you for sex? Are you the under or over kinda fella sweet cheeks ? Do your depends get in the way of things , is that why you ware them on your head?

That's why you married a gynecologist so she can check your mangina for whatever crowled in there. huh? Close your legs little girl, you're attracting flies.

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 515
perrito says:Welcome to the party take off your clothes,and bend over you little b itch.

subash aka Sue-Trash says :well said perrito ( with a huge smile)

Hummm. Something tells me Sue-Trash has heard perrito say that before at an other party. That's why she is smiling just thinking of of the fawned memories she and perrito shared last time the partied together.

AAWWW ...Poor lil b!tch boy... now you are asking Diego to join your party.

tisk tisk. Perrito , don't you know it's rude to ignore your other party guest The little dudet gets so nasty when she doesn't get attention.

Perrito... Why don't you whip out your umm.... "party gift bags" and shove it in her big smilling mouth . That way she gets a gift bag to take home too.
Be nice to your guests and they may return the favour and hold a party next time and invite you.

Gold Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 1010
perrito is the huntington beach Homoe..

Gold Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 1152
Chaff is always the Homoe.

Silver Member

Post Number: 322
Chaffass,Don Diego does Verga,and Tommy girl are on Craig's list under > Useless she males that love perrito's verga. >

Bronze Member
Username: Kent_island

Post Number: 75
Don Diego de la VegaSilver Member
Username: Tartarus

Post Number: 107
Tartarus posted on Saturday, June 09, 2012 - 00:35 GMT

say perrito........are you a Cork-swoaker?
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 323
Kick back w hores,one b itch at a time.....She Wolf welcome to the party you know what to do...yes take off your clothes and bend over little b itch just like your little butt body Don Diego does Verga did for my labrador.Allowed me to rip you a new @sshole Put@.

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1495
Perrito's verga was lost during mad dog bestality that's why Ganndu Perrito is looking for it. Nydas and Subass's honesty in this regard is commendable they are happy NANGA SWAMIS

Kick back w hores,one b itch at a time.....Putastitso welcome to the party you know what to do...yes take off your clothes and bend over little b itch just like your little butt body Pisss control did for my labrador.Allowed me to rip you a new @sshole Putaa and make you NANGA SWAMI

Gold Member

Post Number: 1157
Eldonperrito say.......
Kick back w hores,one b itch at a time.....She Wolf welcome to the party you know what to do...yes take off your clothes and bend over little b itch just like your little butt body Don Diego does Verga did for my labrador.Allowed me to rip you a new @sshole Put@.

Bronze Member
Username: Xerxes

Post Number: 15
Pissfiktion........She Wolf say welcome to the party you know what to do...
yes get down Cork-swoaker

Gold Member

Post Number: 1160
Eldonperrito say.......

Bronze Member
Username: Kent_island

Post Number: 76
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 327
Xerote,want to see my bad one eye monster post?I know you do little b itch that is why you called me out are you a peach pie too putito?Go on take off your chonies and bend over you are going to like it just as much as Mr.Joto,Mr.Culo,and Diego does verga enjoy it.welcome you are now another one of my put@s.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us