Hulu looks to take on Netflix with new original shows

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22998
Hulu looks to take on Netflix with new original shows
By: Dan Graziano | May 21st, 2012 at 07:00PM

Hulu on Monday announced 10 original and exclusive TV shows that will premiere this summer, including one from writer-director-actor Kevin Smith. Smith, known for the cult classic Clerks and numerous other films, will host a half-hour movie "revue" for movie lovers, which will be available on Hulu and Hulu Plus beginning June 4th. "I have always wanted to do a show that provides an open forum for real fans to discuss real movies in real time and that's what 'Spoilers' is about. As a filmmaker and lover of movies, I understand that ultimately it's the fans who make the film. So in this show, we do not review movies, we revere them," said Smith. In August, Hulu will launch a travel series called "Up To Speed" from filmmaker Richard Linklater, and in the same month, the company will premiere "an edgy male comedy" called "We Got Next." The streaming website will also carry seven TV shows that have never been available before in the U.S., including "Rev.," "The Yard," "Pramface," "Derren Brown: Inside Your Mind," "The Promise" and "Little Mosque," along with the second season of the sci-fi thriller, "The Booth at the End."

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1445
Another useless post Nalin.

Silver Member
Username: Liger

Post Number: 300
come on, who fuckkin really cares about hulu... all of the $hit is readily available on youtube anyways...

Silver Member
Username: Luke_scotchdrinker

Post Number: 296
Isn't every post from Numnutz Nydass a useless post?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1446
Yes it is

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 2000
Time admin deleted useless accounts of idiots Mrgreg and Luke aka pissdrinker

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2737
Time admin deleted useless accounts of idiots Nydaz and Subash aka goatbutfucker

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1459
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1447
Subass you are one useless @sshole so fuckoff and leave this forum!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2002
Zulu aka Culo and Jitu aka Gaandu - both crooks should be put back in jail

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2738
Nydazz aka Subazz and perrito aka Gaandu - both crooks should be put back in jail

Silver Member
Username: Eldonperrito

Huntington Beach, California Usa

Post Number: 284
Mr.Culo,if you have noticed it has been very nice and quiet here at the forum,so i ask you why are you back ?do you miss Subash?are you in love with him?What Mr. Culo?What makes your @sshole drip?

Silver Member

Post Number: 298
Hey Perro. You are right it's been quiet but as soon as Sukass shoots his mouth off,You sure come quit to defend him/her. So you give ammo to those who believe you are the Goatfucker.

Silver Member

Post Number: 288
Mr.Lucas. I defend no one i was brought up by Mr.Culo on his post.On the other hand you are defending him,and that's cool i got no problem with that just leave me out of your animal sex antics,Perrito loves woman's panocha....Yummy wet tight panochita!!

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2739
perrito le gusta a la m!erda de cabraUploadUpload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1463
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 289
No Mr.Culo! perrito no like that,but gracias for asking.However that mutt is sure enjoin your stinky @ss,and who is that next to you waiting for his verga?Oh yes! that's Mr.Joto! you nasty little putitos...Well is all right you guys do deserve a good drilling even if is someone other than me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1465
Putastito you my indian friend told me that you are NANGA MAJAVIR SWAMI

Silver Member

Post Number: 299
Defend who? You know you love woman goat panocha.. Goatfucker Perro loves tight goat a ss

Gold Member

Post Number: 2005
Puke aka pissdrinker drink mad dog piss when you indulge in bestiality, make sure you pick up some scotch bottle from trash to put your mad dog piss

Silver Member

Post Number: 291
Mr.Lucass. it look to me that you were defending Mr.Culo,and you probably are maybe you both are buttbudies....One last time,No! I don't like animal sex ,but if i did,probably i be doing your mom & your monkey @ss too,so if you want you can call me,papi dog...

Silver Member

Post Number: 300
Goatfucker Perro you love animal sex just as much as your goatlover Sukass and Nydass. The only buttbuddy here is the Goatfucker. That is you..bootybandit.

Gold Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 1143
Mr.Lucass..... perrito say he dont like animal sex and he is doing your mom.....OK

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2741
Hi Piss Control, UR Chodu bhagat

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1144
zulu.... I dont no what you say, 'cause my Indian speaking friend not with me. I think u say bad things to me, 'cause u r a bad bad boy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1470
Piss control you drink camel piss and control your self and be good NANGA SWAMI

Gold Member

Post Number: 1147
zulu and Jitu.... I dont no what you say, 'cause my Indian speaking friend not with me. I think u say bad things to me, 'cause u r bad bad boys or girls.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us