Nalin Nano Lite receiver public server is working or not

Bronze Member
Username: Somokano

Post Number: 49
Hi
I have Nano Lite and 118W is the public server is down or is it up I am not getting Indian channels. Sometimes Aajtak, SAB but after a minute they freezes. I have the latest SKY software and everything may be setup right for the public server.

Also thank you very much for the help before and I have contacted the admin of ftazeta.com and they told me to pay but I do not know how to pay through Western Union and send the money to who they only give email address and pay through paypal but I am scared any help in this matter will also be appreciated.

thanks once again everyone who will try to help me

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22997
somokano: I don't have the exact details, but generally speaking the public servers are more likely to be down than the private servers.
Public servers make their profits initially with the sale of particular receiver or a dongle. They have less interest afterwards of making changes if the servers is attacked with DOS or similar.
Private servers stay alive with your monthly or yearly membership. They also tend to cater to a greater variety of receivers than the public ones.
FTABETA and FTAZETA are considered reputable sites for what they offer, and if you saw a request for a subscription there, it is most probably a genuine offer. Their usual style is payment by Western Union. Western Union has thousands of locations and agents all over USA and Canada and all over the world.

http://www.westernunion.com/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?pagename=agentLocator&countryC ode=US&languageCode=en&pid=usMenuAgentLocator&method=load&nextSecurePage=Y

http://www.westernunion.ca/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?method=load&pagename=agentLocat or&src=gg_CA_LocationsB_D_en&utm_content=sg9E9GNl2_pcrid_20919817184_mt_b_kw_wes tern%20union%20locations&gclid=CLW5tPTekbACFdEDQAod4Xi5sQ

They also offer payment using Paypal. For the transaction in question and the minimal amount involved, I would recommend you use Western Union. There is always a small risk that your money will disappear in stratosphere, but it is not very likely to have such a fate if you are going though the two sites in question.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us