Nano Lite receiver

Bronze Member
Username: Somokano

Post Number: 46
Hi Nalin or Sada

I have installed dish and setup angle 118 and signal and quality is very good. I have Nano lite receiver how to make it work and who I have to pay to make it work. Is this receiver is good for dishnetwork. I live in Toronto. where can i find the file needed to make it work. Please let me know.

Thank you very much

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22980
somokano: The latest file for Nano lite is version 2.09. You can get it at stafix or ftabeta - se the URLs below. You will need to get a free membership there before they allow you to download.

http://ftabeta.com/nanosat-lite-downloads/34245-2-09-file-nanosat-lite.html
You will need IKS either from ftabeta.com (NFPS) or ftazeta.com (Rocket). To use IKS, you will need at 1mbps broadband connection always on.
As far as I can make out, you can get some English and European languages, and Chinese and Arabic programming, via 118, but I do not know if they have Indian programming.

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1980
somokano: list of channels you can get from NFPS
channel list

Bronze Member
Username: Somokano

Post Number: 47
Hi Nalin

what is IKS and Rocket i am new to this now after Pansat and i know nothing about this do i have to pay to them and if so how would i do that just let me know

thanks in advance everyone

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22985
IKS stands for Internet Key Service. There are public IKS providers, where there is no monthly fee. Their service is mediocre - about 40% of the channels less than 50% of time.
There are private services which charge anything from $35 a year to $30 a month.
They do not send you the actual signals, as some of the harassers on this site would have you believe. There are only certain receivers capable of utilizing these services.

There are good one and bad ones. In the whole, you can expect 65-70% of the channels 70% of the time.
All above require a continuously on broadband service. Some of them require an attachment to your receiver costing 70-100 and some don't.
NFPS has been around for some time now and is quite reliable. Rocket is a sort of an offshoot of NFPS and similar in quality and reliability.
The two URLs ftabeta.com and ftazeta.com would give you a lot of information at the site. satfix.net also is very informative.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us