Ftaforall is Up @ Ftaforall.tk April, 2012 - Check It Out friends

Username: Buddy4406

Post Number: 3
This is what we have all been waiting for. Come and get the latest news about your fta needs.

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1886
It is a spam message. It is a bad site do not go there.

Post Number: 4
Your wrong my friend. This site has been around for a long time. It only changed it's domain name. I don't know who you are or why you say the things you say when you don't even know what your talking about. I've been a member there for 5 years and things are going good.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2705
buddy my dear friend!!!

Post Number: 5
Zulu, your very cute with the smart comments. They say that people like yourself that make remarks like yours do so only because they are referring to their self and what they like.

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2706
Oh God not another Spinoza

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2708
So nydazz posts with one nik and disagrees with himself with another nik. I would say that that is entering a psychotic level!

Username: Otherone

Post Number: 1
The OP is only trying to get an internet presence back for ftaforall. It is tough when you lose all your .com/.net/.us abilities due to the "system".

So I wouldn't really call it spam. The site has been around since 2006 serving the needs of thousands, just like this site.

Buddy is referring to the expression "people treat others, the way that they are themselves"! A fair assumption to make.

Anyways have a good day everyone!

Post Number: 6
Thank you otherone, I was sure that some would understand what I was trying to do and say. Come by and say hi sometime.
buddy4406

Silver Member
Username: Eldonperrito

Huntington Beach, California Usa

Post Number: 227
Up and running.Thanks buddy!

Gold Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 1008
eldoo ,so is that dumbcunt you call your mother, she's up and running spreading disease from goat to camel and all livestock.

Username: Otherone

Post Number: 2
I don't see that at all in Eldonperrito's post. Just a member acting in a cordial way to another member about his satellite receiver. Which is the forum that we are posting in.

Silver Member

Post Number: 228
You fucked up miserable s hit son of thousand d icks! go f uck your whore mother up the @ss...........................-What? you are joking?.... F uck! Tell the b itch my dog says hi!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 229
Chaffa.my dog says not to say anything he will be there shortly so hurry up f ucking her so my dog can give her a mouth full. Hurry up and get out he doesn't like pendejos watching.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us