Nydas

Bronze Member
Username: Ulzana

Post Number: 53
Nydas.....Post Number: 22918
here is a good one..."Ouch"......he told Paul Larrea
"quote"
It was on CNN and came to all of us via satellite, and many missed, so it IS related to satellite more than you want to admit.

btw........so as Nydas is saying anything VIA Satellite and like nydas you know many missed it on TV is related to Satellite
like his
thread....The toxicity of sugar is not off Topics

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 356
He is grasping at strings making up redundant excuses. Just ignore him. Nydas has displayed yet another childish maneuver to cover up for posting his topic of choice and content in the wrong forum exposing his true characteristics

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22920
You guys and gals mean you prefer YOUR kind of posts.
OK here is one.

A Mexian tourist in Washington D.C. wanders around, seeing the sights and occasionally stopping at some small pub to have a pint of beer. After a while, he finds himself in a very nice neighbourhood with stately residences. No pubs, no restaurants, and worst of all no public restrooms. However, he really has to peee, after all those pints of beer. He finds a narrow side street, with high walls surrounding the adjacent buildings and decides to use the wall to solve his problem.

He is tapped on the shoulder by a policeman, who says, "Sir, you simply cannot do that here."

"I'm very sorry, officer," replies the Mexican, "but I really have to relieve myself, and I just can't find a public restroom."

"Just follow me" says the Officer. Then he leads the Mexican to a back delivery alley to a gate, which he opens. "In there," points the Officer, "whiz away Sir, anywhere you like."

The fellow enters and finds himself in the most beautiful garden he has ever seen. Manicured grass lawns, big fountains, sculptured hedges, and huge beds of flowers.

He relieves himself immediately. As he goes back through the gate, he says to the Bobby "That was really nice of you. Is that what you call American hospitality? "

"No sir..." replied the Officer, "that is what we call the Mexican Embassy."

Silver Member

Post Number: 361
I give it a 3 out 10 Nydas but nice try regardless

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1301
I give 0/10

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22922
I will give G2 9/10 for composition.
1 mark deducted for copying a picture.

Silver Member

Post Number: 362
Well here give me a mark too

Oh and here is a picture just so I earned my mark Heaven forebid i should cheat on a test.

Upload

Nydas, working hard to defend his honner, bless your soul Nydas. Just look how dedicated and proud you are wearing your uniform in battle!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22926
I will give the best marks to Judge Judy.

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Eldonperrito

Huntington Beach, California Usa

Post Number: 194
Un canadian un americano un mexicano and one Indian walk into a texas bar the indian trying to show off goes to the bartender and says give me a shot of,and before he finishes the bartender shoots him dead...

Silver Member

Post Number: 366
wiping away years ????

wasn't that suposed to be TEARS

LOL you can't even get that right moron.

Wiping away years LMAO you can only wish old man.

Silver Member

Post Number: 367
thumbs up to perrito's post

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22929
Wiping away years of frustrations with bounced cheques. Being a Canadian you should know this. It IS common knowledge in the streets, isn't it, or perhaps I am misinformed.?

Perhaps you might consider that she would wipe away tears - that's fine with me. Seems you know a lot about reaction of prosstitutes in this situation.

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1310
EL SIGNAL LADRON
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us