Is Mr. Sandman really George Zimmerman?

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1858
It would not be surprising if Sandman is George Zimmermann. George Zimmermann is from Florida so is LK, last posted on April 08.

Boss_hog posted on Sunday, April 08, 2012 - 11:01 GMT

May be the next post would be when they give internet access in jail.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/board-profile.pl?action=view_profile&profil e=boss_hog-users
Username: Boss_hog
Your Name (Displayed next to your posts): Mr. Sandman
Last Logged In: April 08, 2012
Total Posts: 321
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----
Also fun bunch idiots who would have made a contribution to George Zimmermann, would include:

LK
Luke aka Puke
Cheap trick
G2
zulu
tommyhesaw aka tommyshesaw

However it is good they all have very limited money

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1294
Subass the topic of your low life thread should be " Subass BASH quest for Signals"

PS. You should be in Jail and deported - Welfare survivor to do favour to taxpayers money

ALL BASHING IS ONLY FOR ONE REASON WHICH NO NATION,CULTURE AND RELIGION IN THIS WORLD APPROVES

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Luke_scotchdrinker

Post Number: 252
Sukass is a goatfucker..no more needs to be said.

Silver Member
Username: Blue_monday

Post Number: 112
Subash--------------you are saying
Also fun bunch idiots who would have made a contribution to George Zimmermann, would include:
LK
Luke aka Puke
Cheap trick
G2
zulu
tommyhesaw aka tommyshesaw

Only few members of the Fun Bunch are still here.
To entertain and have little fun

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 325
subash you are an idiot. I can't think of a better word to describe you.
You got some serious issues and you need to get help

If you know so much about Mr Sandman, tell us what colour of eyes does the man have?
Or any of us since you let on you know us so well.

What are all our net or gross incomes, how much do we all pay in taxes a year (notice I said PAY and not GET like subash does using his rental receipts )?
Can you even count that high?

Silver Member
Username: Search

Post Number: 109
I can only tell you this.... George Zimmerman is being railroaded, that's all you need to know!
It's a tragedy for sure, 17 year old dead, but railroading Zimmerman will not bring Trayvon Martin back.

We live in a dangerous world, sometimes bad things happen.
I am available to speak at your event, contact my agent at MCI management 1 800 387 6545, ask for Al, reasonable rates

Silver Member
Username: Eldonperrito

Huntington Beach, California Usa

Post Number: 179
I called that premeditated murder.The rest is just the law finding excuses to save face.

Silver Member
Username: Search

Post Number: 110
Perhaps we will see Perrito on tv in Florida looting stores, burning cars etc after the not guilty verdict is announced???

Silver Member

Post Number: 180
No.I can do that on my own state and bad things do happen and usually is because people do stupid shi t.Zimmerman could have avoided all this by simply following the kid at a safe distance and see where he was heading or not follow the kid at all after being told by 911 dispatch not to.Instead he followed and got out of his car and the rest is not stand your ground he was the instigator and the shooter....Guns and stupi d people don't mix very well.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2690
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 181
With his record of 911 calls to report black peolpe I wonder how many black strange suspects Zimmerman is seeing in prision and if he is doing his job and telling the deputies about them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us