Viewsat Ultra Status - living under a rock

Username: Fattony1971

Post Number: 2
hey everyone - no flamers please! I gave up following the status of the viewsat ultra status. I've been living under a rock for the last two years and wondering what to do with the dish nicely mounted on the side of my house.

Have heard about the weather forecaster, but not clear if it actually works.

Can I at least use my dish to pickup FTA signals from public airwaves like ABC, NBC, CBS, CBC, etc?

Thanks in advance.

Bronze Member
Username: John_mosby

Virgina USA

Post Number: 62
Can I at least use my dish to pickup FTA signals from public airwaves like ABC, NBC, CBS, CBC, etc?

Yes you can

Bronze Member
Username: John_mosby

Virgina USA

Post Number: 63

Yes you can

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22890
fat tony: As far as I know, people have given up on "Weather Forecaster" for Viewsat Ultra.
You can use XFTA dongle. Read the following thread. Incidentally it is for both - wireless and wired connection. You will need to buy the dongle and follow the instructions there. You may need to join the site to download files there.

As to your inquiry about "ABC, NBC, CBS, CBC, etc", you can get some local channels using the old Rabbit's ears or better still a rooftop antenna. You may not be able to get even the local viewing via satellite unless your subscribe.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us