Please help my dish is down

Bronze Member
Username: Jatt_5abi

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 29
i have dreambox 500s all channels are down except cricket channels. please help mostly if dish is down then nothing works but 2 cricket channels are working. thanks in advance.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2644
man....GET A JOB AND BUT CABLE YOU CHEAP PR!CK

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22811
Don't listen to zulu.
Subash or sada would help when they come on line

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1805
If you are on NFPS, you should get more than the 2 open channels

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2645
1 minute after nydazz post subashi miraculously appears!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22815
zulu is so dumb he calls one hour one minute.
I am glad Subash has replied.

Bronze Member

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 30
tell u the truth i don't know about nfps. i got the receiver and dish from some shop last year and its been working till now without problem but now i cant get hold of that person i need help to get maybe private server or something. for now i only have 2 channels working and everything else is down.

Bronze Member

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 31
zulu learn to spell "buy" first. once u know difference between buy and but maybe u can find a job too, good luck,

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2646
Man what a bumber...cricket really sucks too!!

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2647
man you are Backar chodu

Gold Member

Post Number: 1806
Jatt_5abi:
Zulu, G2 and other fun bunch idiots are crooks who own Satellite shops, they buy either IKS Rocket or NFPS in bulk which costs them around $15 to $20 for one year and sell it along with Dreambox 500 for about $250 per year, they claim they have their own private server which is a lie in almost all cases, he sold you the Dreambox 500 as well which he could not sell.

The private server sub that the shop guy had put in your receiver could have expired,if you were in Brampton it might even be G2.

That's why these crooks bash me, nydas and sada. Now to cut your losses get a sub for either NFPS or IKS Rocket for around $20 per year.

BTW how much you were charged?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1807
Nydas posted on Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 23:46 GMT
Krishn posted on Friday, March 23, 2012 - 01:47 GMT
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
zulu
Gold Member
Pluto
Post Number: 2645
Runnerguy posted on Friday, March 23, 2012 - 02:06 GMT

1 minute after nydazz post subashi miraculously appears!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nydas posted on Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 23:46 GMT
Krishn posted on Friday, March 23, 2012 - 01:47 GMT

Zulu: Low life dumbasss crook cant do simple math it is 1 Hour 51 minutes scumbag - that is 111 minutes

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1249
Subass signal chor by NFPS/IKS is defending his illegal post

bakarhod subass you have any thing to prove that I have shop or even if I live in the place or state you mentioned

Look at your evil deeded posts they all say you are BAKARCHOD SIGNAL CHOR and know all about it
Actually how do and you know all the rates see how cunningly you have mentioned rates in your post above - That's why these crooks bash me, nydas and sada. Now to cut your losses get a sub for either NFPS or IKS Rocket for around $20 per year.

HOW DO YOU KNOW IT IS $20 per year when nobody asked you SIGNAL CHOR -This is proof itself that what I say is true that you are BAKARCHOD SIGNAL CHOR

Subass you are blaming me just to divert all attention from you you bakarchod and bring my name to get yourself exposed everytime you try

Gold Member

Post Number: 1250
Nydas have again referred when he posted - Don't listen to zulu.
Subash or sada would help when they come on line- and proved that subass and sada and himself are in this NFPS business WHAT I ALWAYS MENTIONED see how gladly he refers to subass and sada and their whole reason to be here is only SIGNAL CHORI business to generate exrta money other than welfare check
we should not support these SIGNAL CHORS

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2648
Nydazz you will have to improve your BASHING or you will answer to the Fun Bunch.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22819
man Bronze Member

The starter of this thread says this about zulu.
"zulu learn to spell "buy" first. once u know difference between buy and but maybe u can find a job too, good luck,"

Bronze Member

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 32
thanks subash for your reply. i know its a rookie question but how to get sub or iks or npfs and my receiver is already programmed and i don't have the password. if possible please instruct me further..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1251
Subass signal chor you got new client to do business in the name of HELP wait for the sleuths !!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1808
crook shop owner has most probably changed your default password, you can however do a factory reset, but you can change the default and see what the crook was upto. See the link below and if you have any questions, if I cannot help Sada should be able to.

reset password

Gold Member

Post Number: 1809
G2: you sell NFPS and you change default password, your crooked game is up no one will buy Dreambox 500 with NFPS from you

Gold Member

Post Number: 1253
sada is your partner ?
or you agree you are unable to resolve the issue and are C/P guy or unable to business in helps name

great info subass now I know you can change default password if the member do not pay ? any way you need to earn your bread and butter poor immigrant want more money then welfare check can afford

Gold Member

Post Number: 1810
G2: you are the crook who sells NFPS with Dreambox 500 claiming it is your own private server. It is in your interest if people are ignorant so that you can make a fast buck. You are always on welfare or in jail.

I will educate people so that they can change the password crooks like you put, so that they do not continue to get cheated by crooks like you who want to make $200 for some thing worth $20.

Bronze Member
Username: Ulzana

Post Number: 50
Hay..........does anyone here knows who is this woman?
Upload
her son posts here and he is wanted for selling info. how
to steal satellite TV.

guys sorry about that.....I know she is not pretty, but this is the only
picture her Xhusband had.....he told me that she was soooooo Ugly
that she had to tie a pork chop around her neck so her dog would
play with her.....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22823
Geronimo: Why did you post a picture of your mother here?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1255
That is subass the signal chor great info
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us