How to add Neo Cricket

Silver Member
Username: The_devil

Post Number: 341
Hi i have dream box DM 500s i was wondering how do i add this channel ???

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 8065
before u proceed make sure u have your correct setting for each satellite in dish setting

make sure u have Level and Quality to proceed.

to enter a channel u must have the information of the channel example (120 - history)

u need the correct satellite , frenquency , polority , video PID, Audio PID ....

120 history channel is in Satellite 119 , frenquency- 12,239ghz , symbol rate- 20,000Ms/s
polarity - (H) , Video PID - 6946 , Audio PID - 6947

for neo tv
12172 R
tp 31

DVB-S
SR 20000
FEC 3/4
now that u have correct info on the channel u can proceed with the process

step 1 ... Menu --> Installation --> PID Scan ....

step 2 ... choose satellite u wish to scan by pressing ok then choose and press ok again..

step 3 ... choose a frenquecy by pressing ok then chooose and press ok..

step 4 ... skip symbol rate 20.000Ms/s proceed polority choose (V) or (H) ....

step 5 ... for video PID enter the VPID numbers as example would show 6946 then scroll down

and enter Audio PID as example would show 6947 note: leave PCR PID in (auto)...

step 6 ... press red button and scan and wait till it finishes and then it saves automaticly

and then leave menu by pressing 3 times exit and u should have the channel you scanned for the satellite...

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1235
PCB and BCB have not had very cordial relations since 2009 when the ICC moved the World Cup matches from Pakistan and former PCB chairman Ijaz Butt clashed with Kamal over the refusal of Bangladesh to support Pakistan in the ICC meeting.

Bronze Member
Username: Maharaja6000

CanadaCanada

Post Number: 93
dear sada, all punjabi channels are working on my ilink 8000.can you please give me the same instuctions as how to add channel no 604 ptc punjabi .
i would really appriciate .thanks in advance
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us