Coolsatellite back....

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 623
Coolsatellite is back on line gents....

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 624
C/P COOLSATELLITE BACK ONLINE Court restores Coolsatellite website. The wizhub Ethernet to rs 232 adapters are no longer available. Hardware warranties will no longer be issued a number, warranties will be verified thru order and email information and an RMA issued prior to return of defective item. Coolsatellite will continue to protect the rights or it's users. Thank you for your past business and understanding in our brief absence.Banner

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22754
Iroy: Thanks for the latest info. I am sure many members will be please to hear about the Court's reaction and decision.

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 995
Really?

(Hopefully..)Not many members were stupid enough to buy an illegal dongle from this vendor..
..also nydas your pleasure with the courts reaction/decision has nothing to do with the legality of the pirate dongles that were sold.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22814
I am sure many members will be pleased to hear about the Court's reaction and decision.

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 996
as usual nydas (the copy paste queen) can't explain her position...

maybe you call pest control to quell the situation..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22817
My position: I respect the Courts and have to accept their position, on issues they have been asked to adjudicate in the areas of their jurisdiction, even if their position is opposite to mine.
I am sure many members will be pleased to hear about the Court's reaction and decision, which, whether or not is the same as mine, remains the final word, to the extent where it applies and to whom it applies in the jurisdiction where it applies and can be enforced.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us