DTV subscription(LK)

Username: Tom_mix

Post Number: 3
.............by LK Posted on Tuesday, December 26, 2006 - 01:48 pm:
also I'm on Sub-sharing and I approve this message.

No phone needed..in fact do NOT plug in, except maybe the account owner with ONLY 1 receiver...

I have 12 receivers on my account, but some of the reps like to limit to 6...

activate the receivers and inserted cards from same house is BEST (but not needed as long as ALL receivers are connected with cards inserted, when call is made to DTV to "activate"...many times installer will do it for U when at house....U can have the receivers ALL over NA...

others will NOT get the Locals and some (miss only a couple) regional sports games/channels, from where the account owner lives, UNLESS they live in same spotbeam and close geographical area...but will get EVERTHING else

PPV's are best ordered ONLINE using the DTV website and account owners username and password..ALL receivers on the account will then SEE all the PPV's ordered..its called "mirrored"...

when ordering PPV using the remote, ONLY that 1 receiver will get the PPV...keep all phone lines unplugged except maybe 1 at owners house..

PPV cannot trace any of this UNLESS a phone line is plugged in!...so make sure all others UNPLUG phone!

I don't know about the contract, but U can always downgrade the package to their cheapest with No penalties..U can do most all transactions ONLINE!

To get FREE installation and 4-5 receivers U must be a new subscriber who has NEVER had a DTV account EVER before..

DTV subbing is the cheapest and best thing going...U ALWAYS have TV with No problems and a minimal monthly bill..and can use netflix service ($15 month) for unlimited DVD's and share them too (if others and close by)..

I have the premium/platinum best package and get ALL the vhannels, and we all split the bill..and all get to see ANY PPV's that are ordered...U can work out the PPV money issues internally however u want..easch receiver after #1 is an additional #5 per month..Tivo service to all receivers is ONLY $5-6 a month for ALL receivers, NOT each receiver!

Obviously the cost will vary based on how many people and which package U choose...I highly suggest the "get it all" premium package (but NO HD $10 for 10 channels)...and U can always add more receivers easily to your account via the phone or ONLINE...and ALL others obviously need a dish setup, most/all channels are available on the 101W sat with simple 18" single LNB round dish (many have 2 outlets for 2 receivers, NOT 2 signals)...most other dishes with 2LNB's are ONLY for locals, which they will not get anyways unless they live in same place as account owner..Tivo requires a Dual outlet dish cause it needs 2 lines so U can watch 1 channel, while recording another...but can use Tivo with a simple 1 LNB dish, but then can ONLY record what U are watching...

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16890
Very OUTDATED...and much has changed since 2006....much of that is no longer true...so there was no point in posting that..

BTW...Much of that post has been edited and not written by me....good try admin/NN. etc....but no dice..and no cigar..

Ecoustics staff is really hard up now...creating new nicks and digging 6 years into the archives..and posting old edited untruths..

Gold Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 1057
LK: U sell DTV sub.... How I get 1 from u...OK

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22741
|1{\LK: YOU have been promoting DTV subshare practically all along from 2004 to 2012. It is no use denying it. Don't blame the Ecoustic staff or me. I never advocated DTV subsharing because it is definitely illegal in a Civil Litigation sense and would quilify for a summary judgement against the primary account holder and substantial damages.
It is probably illegal in a Criminal legal sense too.}

Silver Member
Username: Moutsouna

Post Number: 101
Nalin.........you have posted 22,741 times. YES or NO

Piss Control says ...OK.......so tell us if LK put you in a whiskey
barrel and fill it up to you neck with your BS then fill a bucket up
with more of your BS and throw it at you, would you duck?
YES or NO

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22747
green{How many times do I say it?
How many eyes needed to count?
The answer, my enemy is staring in your face,
The answer is spitting in your face.
}

Silver Member
Username: Moutsouna

Post Number: 102
Still no answer, you are a poor excuse for a man if your really are one
I'm not talk about your fictional name I'm talking about the person
behind the name nydas, I bet you are a littleUpload

nydas....The answer is spitting in your face
oh yeah....you must have a Death Wise.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22750
\Naxion: I am unable to answer your question, because my monitor burned down with all the heat of anger and jealousy. You must have been posting from a place called hell, or more like somebody coming from hell carrying all the fire with him. You don't have to pretend to pray to God, because God does not listen to people praying from hell. Some have tried to come out to be able to pray, but they have boomeranged back.
My suggestion to you is to go back i.e. go to hell!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us