Username: Kent_island50

Post Number: 126
Very strange Satellite TV forum they don't allow these words

Error
The following words are not allowed on this discussion board:
•Con*dom
•Ra*pe
•pant*ies

Please revise your post to remove the words indicated above.

But they do allow these Posts:

Pest Control
Gold Member
Username: Pulpfiktion
Post Number: 1039
Pulpfiktion posted on Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 04:22 GMT
tommyhesaw..
Why u say LK newver post file link. Then u say u not know LK.

YOU TOMMY COC K SUCCER ARE A RAT, BEGGER, PIRATE AND THEIF!

Pest Control
Gold Member
Post Number: 1027
Pulpfiktion posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 00:53 GMT
I have big 1 too.... anybody want to suck....hahaha

Pest Control
Gold Member
Post Number: 1025
Pulpfiktion posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 00:49 GMT
Ko......Why u say.... Nalin ....No I can't.
I can do it with your wife..... ha ha ha

Subash
Gold Member
Username: Krishn
Post Number: 1752
Krishn posted on Monday, February 20, 2012 - 22:32 GMT

perrito: timber-wolf is very disappointed since he wants to suck your big verga and all he can get is G2's tiny verga

He is only a pretender, his filthy mouth by using other nicks
shows his real class. This fictional character is slowly
bringing this so call Satellite TV to it's death.
the only reason this forum is still here is because there
are few of the Fun Bunch left

Gold Member

Post Number: 1042
Very strange Satellite TV forum they don't allow good helper like
Subash and
Nydas and
Plymouth
to post and help easy. But they allow bad guys like
Fish and
Tommyhesaw and
KO and
Greg
to post and say bad things to good guys.
I say.... SHAME...SHAME...SHAME...

I.... Pest Control....
I remuv bad guys

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 165
Many "clients", much like yourselves , Pest control, subash and others, who've attempted to plea their innocence at my place of employment, failed miserably, do to their own convictions.

Upon doing so, they're now unable to walk the streets as a free man.

Be very careful what you type on line and make damned sure you have positive proof of evidence that can be held against them in a court of law. Or you in return can be convicted of various criminal offences.

Consider this a warning to you and your friends, kid.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1044
tommyhesaw... u an i r in same work.
I.... Pest Control....
I remuv bad guys
If any body bad to peeple in the forum, I remuv them..... OK.
U threten me.... u must be bad guy, 'cause i only defend good guys here.
u think Subash is bad or Nydaz is bad, but i watch every thing, and i no u came asking quesuns and Nydaz and Subash help u and then u turn against them for no reason.
U LOOK FOR BAD GUYS LIKE FISH, G2 AND KO OR U QUIT.....OK

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22683
tommyhesaw:
I have had enough of your ravings and warnings.
If you are trouble maker from the past, then I can tell you to go to hell.
If you are trying to imply that you have some connections with the legal system, then I will tell you this.
Nobody may repeatedly insult another person even if that person is a known criminal. If you are connected with the law in any capacity, you are expected to know this even better than an ordinary citizen; therefore your offense is more severe
Nobody may repeatedly accuse another person of crimes. Such repeated accusations at some point become an offense themselves punishable both under the criminal and civil law. If you are connected with the law in any capacity, you are expected to know this even better than an ordinary citizen; therefore you are required to bring the person you think is a "criminal" before the criminal system of the country. Repeated harassment of the type you are doing are an offense.
Now I suggest you get off this forum and stop insulting and harassing.
You are neither a helper here nor a person needing help.
The only help you did not ask for but I have given is that the kind of repetitive actions you have embarked upon and selective warnings are considered harassment under the law.

Silver Member

Post Number: 169
According to Nydas himself

QUOTE made by Nyas :Nobody may repeatedly accuse another person of crimes. Such repeated accusations at some point become an offense themselves punishable both under the criminal and civil law " end quote

Can you read and understand what your friend just posted Pest Control and Sub ash ? It must be true if Nydas posted it. Heaven forbid he should post lie.

Or was that warning just for the rest of us to follow, while you 3 break the laws implicating others of being the crooks and law breaking criminals?
You're infestations on society , hypocritical imbeciles, if you believe in your innocence !

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22688
tommyhesaw: I just told and am telling you again that you are completely out of line. You came under the pretense of asking for help, when your intent ALL ALONG WAS TO UNDERMINE THIS FORUM.
I am not insinuating anything; I am making a direct and simple statement. You are nothing but another basher who has come here to bash me and other helpers. Is that amply clear?

This forum is not about your opinion of me or any other member;
it is about your opinion if any, of satellites and channels and how to get services.
If you don't like me or the way I or anybody else helps others, you either help them YOUR way or not. Is that amply clear?

If you are concerned that anybody is doing something illegal then you should complain to the forum authorities in the suggestion area or to the authorities.
ABOVE ALL, DO NOT HARASS AND THREATEN ME OR OTHER MEMBERS. Is that clear?

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
BTW, other members or on lookers, reading this forum may find my views and facts regarding the laws against digital TV piracy quite informative and HELPFUL to their well being.

Many people , like myself, were/ are unaware of the consequences if one were use an IKS / FTA receiver via an internet connection. The ramifications in doing so, SHOULD be brought everyone's attention. Therein giving them the choice to involve themselves in any illegal act ot not.

Digital TV Piracy is in fact a criminal federal offence. Am I a crook to warn people against it?

According to you Nydas, I am now a "troublemaker" for warning others NOT to participate in piracy.

Does that make any sense to you at all? I fell like I am damned if I do and damned if i don't.

Silver Member

Post Number: 171

You really are a hypocrite. Nydas

It was you yourself that told me about the laws. So, now it's OK for you to ram them down my throat?

But when i tell others the facts and laws against, I am now harassing members?

Go fu ck yourself Nydas .. Practice what you preach first a sshole. IS THAT CLEAR?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22693
YOU ARE THE ONE USING PROFANITY

Silver Member

Post Number: 172
my opinions are regarding posts made by you and your sewer dwelling gang and all of your opinions against me fu cktard.

AGIAN I RERPEAT MYSELF

Go fu ck yourself Nydas .. Practice what you preach first a sshole. IS THAT CLEAR?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22695
tommyhesaw: I just told and am telling you again that you are completely out of line. You came under the pretense of asking for help, when your intent ALL ALONG WAS TO UNDERMINE THIS FORUM.
I am not insinuating anything; I am making a direct and simple statement. You are nothing but another basher who has come here to bash me and other helpers. Is that amply clear?

This forum is not about your opinion of me or any other member; it is about your opinion if any, of satellites and channels and how to get services.
If you don't like me or the way I or anybody else helps others, you either help them YOUR way or not. Is that amply clear?

If you are concerned that anybody is doing something illegal then you should complain to the forum authorities in the suggestion area or to the authorities.

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
I can repost this sh it over and over again all night like you do. }

But it still will not change the fact that you are FULL OF SH IT AND A HYOCRITE! FACTS ARE FACTS!.Another fact is, you have a history on this forum ,one that even your own mama should feel ashamed of , because she was the one that raised an idiotic imbecile

Bronze Member
Username: Ulzana

Post Number: 48
Tommy......here is a confession in his own words by Subash
I'm sure Dish Network would love to have this Info.

Subash
Silver MemberUsername: Krishn

Post Number: 607
Krishn posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 23:23 GMT
There are some idiots who think they are legal experts. This is part of a posting by a mod at another site.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -
Also, a story of my own. I was receiving DN with an FTA box a couple years back, and RCMP with the company of B*v[/i] representative, came knocking on my door. They asked for permission to check out my satellite. The rcmp officer stated they were looking for B*v Theft of service, and I advised him it was Dik in USA, and he said the RCMP really doesn't care and told me not to worry because no law in Canada or ontario says you cant steal american signal. He said if you steal B*v, you would be in quite some trouble and I showed him briefly, and they left.

I hope that comforts the Canadians here in the forum. The only reason Dave got away with charging Canadians, is because they registered a business in Canada, and stated they were going to start providing service in Canada. Then they had right to charge whoever, being a Canadian provider. They nailed thousands of people, then closed up shop in Canada and headed home. From time to time they still come here and nail businesses. Just last week they hit a satellite shop down the street for providing equipment that allowed users to illegal obtain dik service. (Im not sure what it was or how).

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
As I've said before, BE DISCRETE !!!

But...then again we are discussing subash and his rather incriminating posts against himself and his criminal illegal activities.

My mistake in thinking even one such as he, with his 160 IQ score should understand the meaning of the word DISCRETE.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22696
If subash has an incriminating post that is his problem and his only. Not yours.

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
Stop acting the part, then I might refrain from referring to you as such.

As for subash , you are absolutely correct Nydas! It is not your business nor is it your place to intervene and jester for me to mind my own business.

Are you condoning his criminal activities while you persecute others, for that of lesser crimes?

Silver Member

Post Number: 177
Your ignorance is proceeding , Nydas The success of the judicial system is measured by its ability to resolve disputes in a fair and timely manner.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22699
Your post is irrelevant

Silver Member

Post Number: 178
need i say it again?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22700
If subash has an incriminating post that is his problem and his only. Not yours.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1766
Geronimo: hey low life bloo*dy crook, it was the opinion of mod I posted and I believe it is correct. You are not a legal expert or judge and you being a moron, your legal opinion is garbage.

tommyshesaw: you are the crook who has thrived on welfare fraud that is illegal, the threats you have made is illegal. There is cancer in your brain - hope you die soon, there will be one rouge less in this world.

Silver Member

Post Number: 180
This article is a real eye opener to those who think they are getting IT ALL for free using IKS

Satellite TV Piracy

Article by Gary Davis

The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be.

Lao Tzu, Father of Taoism

The mere mention of pirates brings to us the picture of a human skull decorated with flashing swords, one eyed crooks and ruthless criminals at sea. Today's pirates may not look that scary, and not necessarily criminalizing at sea, but are found everywhere, in all cities and countries, in the disguise of harmless looking civilians. Anyone that indulges in illegally possessing, copying, or distributing either a service or product, without obtaining permission and not paying up, is stealing or committing a theft, acting equivalent to the scary sea pirates.

Problem of Piracy

The theft or piracy is not only confined to material goods, but it includes even music, software, and any intellectual property if its possession infringes on the rights of any individual or organization. Generally, people engaged in such unlawful activity kill their conscience, turn a blind eye towards what is right or wrong, and manipulate things to benefit themselves unjustly from it. Satellite TV is one of the most vulnerable services that are attacked by these modern pirates, and more so Satellite TV because of its easy accessibility, as it is convenient to steal through thin air with the help of software and gadgets, misusing the advancements in technology.

Types of Satellite TV Piracy

Dish Network Satellite TV is a paid medium that brings you the world of entertainment including your favorite sporting events, informative programs, pay-per-view movies, and even adult events. You need to pay the content providing company for the installation and programming packages on monthly or yearly basis, in order to get the rights for decoding the digital signals sent from the Dish Network Satellite, and store that piece of information on a smart card that is slotted in the satellite receiver.

The Satellite TV pirates use a free-to-air satellite signal receiver with some software or firmware flash available on the Internet that decrypts the satellite signal, and receive the satellite TV content on their TV, meant only for the paying customers. Some people first purchase the original Dish Network with a basic package subscription, and then later hack its decoder to view the pay-per-view programming and premium channels without paying for it.

Disadvantages of Satellite TV Piracy

Even if someone manages to get the illegitimate signals of satellite TV, that would only be partially satisfying because the person would not get all the deals and benefits that a true and paying subscriber would get. Satellite TV piracy doesn't come with the frequent and recent updates, the magnificent HD programming, the fabulous deals on DVR equipments, the free gifts and packages, and above all the convenient and friendly help that one gets from the Dish Network.

The person relying on pirated Satellite TV also loses on the add-on features like movies on-demand and others. The satellite TV service providers fight against piracy with their Electronic Counter Measures (ECMs) by broadcasting frequent special signals that act like a virus and corrupt the illegal smart cards that the satellite TV pirates use, making them unusable. However, these pirates do get successful at times to create and distribute new scripts to make the smart card re-usable, but the pirated satellite TV viewer may lose on precious programming during this duration, which can be extended to hours and even days. The pirates may come up with temporary solutions and drag on their piracy, but it is a life of constant discomfort, unreliability, and even living the risk of being caught.

Action Against Satellite TV Piracy

The American government has come to the aid of satellite TV service providers with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act in 1998 that enables these providers to take action against the defaulters and satellite TV pirates. All satellite TV providers, especially the leaders of the industry, Dish Network and DirecTV enforce the satellite piracy law very seriously and aggressively, obtain warrants on evidence against the pirates, have their equipments seized and prosecute vigorously to get them arrested and punished for stealing satellite TV.

The anti-satellite piracy law also circumvents the companies that encourage piracy by manufacturing and distributing the illegal satellite equipments. There have been several successful raids by the police and FBI of seizing the hackers and pirates involved in the cybercrimes.

Dish Network has come up with the most affordable and competitive prices for its programming packages, offering you ˜full happiness" if you are a law-abiding and dutiful citizen and subscribe to view them legally. Even if you logically weigh the legal and illegal options of satellite TV, you ultimately find more happiness, comfort, facilities, and features by going the legal way, all that for just a small sum of money. No bargain or deal can be better than this, and Satellite TV piracy is definitely a losing option.

About the Author

Gary Davis is owner and CEO of Dish Network Satellite and has written extensively on DISH Network and on the Satellite TV industry in general.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22703
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Millennium_Copyright_Act

Viacom Inc. v. YouTube, Google Inc.
Main article: Viacom International Inc. v. YouTube, Inc.

On March 13, 2007, Viacom filed a lawsuit against YouTube and its corporate parent Google for copyright infringement seeking more than $1 billion in damages. The complaint was filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. Viacom claims the popular video-sharing site was engaging in "massive intentional copyright infringement" for making available a contended 160,000 unauthorized clips of Viacom's entertainment programming. Google lawyers say they are relying on the 1998 Digital Millennium Copyright Act to shield them from liability.[6]

On June 23, 2010, U.S. District Judge Louis Stanton granted summary judgment in favor of YouTube.[7] The court held that YouTube is protected by the safe harbor of the DMCA. Viacom has said that it will appeal before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit as soon as possible.[8]

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22704
\All the two big networks want to do is to hit at smaller companies and individuals to drive them into bankruptcy.
Here is an example.

IO Group, Inc. v. Veoh Networks, Inc.
Main article: IO Group, Inc. v. Veoh Networks, Inc.

On June 23, 2006 IO Group, Inc. filed a complaint against Veoh Networks, Inc. in the U.S. District Court for California's Northern District.IO Group alleged that Veoh was responsible for copyright infringement by allowing videos owned by IO Group to be accessed through Veoh's online service without permission over 40,000 times between the dates June 1 and June 22.

Veoh is a Flash video site relying on user contributed content. IO Group argued that since Veoh transcoded user uploaded videos to Flash format it became a direct infringer and the materials were under their direct control, thereby disqualifying them for DMCA safe harbor protection.

The ruling judge disagreed with the argument, stating that "Veoh has simply established a system whereby software automatically processes user-submitted content and recasts it in a format that is readily accessible to its users. Veoh preselects the software parameters for the process from a range of default values set by the thirdparty software... But Veoh does not itself actively participate or supervise the uploading of files. Nor does it preview or select the files before the upload is completed. Instead, video files are uploaded through an automated process which is initiated entirely at the volition of Veoh's users." The Court has granted the Veoh's motion for summary judgment, on the basis of the DMCA, holding that the defendant's video-sharing web site complied and was entitled to the protection of the statute's "safe harbor" provision. Even though Veoh won the court case, it blamed the litigation as one of the causes of its preparing to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy and its subsequent sale to Qlipso.

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 980
Hey subas the retard serf ,

quote:

it was the opinion of mod I posted and I believe it is correct

hey serf why did you add this

quote:

There are some idiots who think they are legal experts

you needed to make mores sales with the ILINK you were promoting at the time.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1772
Chaff: scoundrel I dont sell any receivers like you, you sell Dreambox and NFPS claiming it as private server from your shop

Gold Member

Post Number: 1050
Chaff: I have many links to sell. u wanna buy 1......OK
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us