Post Count

Silver Member
Username: Kent_island50

Post Number: 121
Every time you post, your post count goes up by one. Some people seem to think that the higher the post count, the more worthy and valuable they are to society at large. Frankly, the exact opposite seems to be the case; with Nalin and his other nikes posting just to up his count is insanely annoying.... the very reason no one here likes him..

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 124
Post counts represent the amount of post you've made on a particular site. They are worthless if you try to use them on another site. Therefore, if someone honestly believes they represent your intelligence (Nydas has already made a feeble attempt to inform me of this) He'll be an idiot on say a new site with very little members and post counts.
I was taught what's written within (your posts), reveals your intelligence and not your post counts in general. Its quality, not quantity, that's measured or is recognized as a sign of ones intelligence.

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22646
Post counts do not go up, if you are like Fish and tommyshesaw, if you keep on getting suspended and have to sign in with different nicks all the time. There was member here who want the post counts back after being suspended twice but the Admin refused to budge.

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1373
Fuckoff Nalin!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1736
Fuckoff Mrgreg!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Moutsouna

Post Number: 83
The muslim is busy tonite saying same all same all
of NOTHING

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
Since when have I been under suspension here? I think you've mistaken me for one of your other aliases, I guess for one that has been suspended as many times as you have, you'd know the consequences resulting with a suspension.

The admin wouldn't record all your accounts and add up all the post counts for you, so you could use them with all your new accounts? That must of pissed you off supremly, given your obsession with post counts.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22653
tommyshesaw: You have never been suspended. You have been BARRED from posting. Unfortunately, anti-social disruptors like you always find a way of getting in again with different names and IDs and IPs.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1738
If Naxian is not tommyshesaw I will not kick yourass & give you 10 minutes to draw a crowd......no two different people can post 6 miniatures apart unless they sleep together

Silver Member
Username: Eldonperrito

Huntington Beach, California Usa

Post Number: 146
One more post for me..

Silver Member
Username: Kent_island50

Post Number: 123
If the nut had any professional experience or
a high school diploma would he be here night and day?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16865
ALL these ppl Nydas, suckazz, every lying troublemaker, and these newbies appearing, are all the admin...take it to the bank..the site needs internet hits and posts for google and to retain and attract the sponsors which = MONEY for the site...

This has never been a true satellite forums and always has been a Charlie owned site..never had files here or a true moderator to encourage the "testing " of sateliite tv..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1745
LK is a charlie mole take it to the bank, he/she made a deal with charlie after he/she was caught in satellite piracy in exchange for leniency in prosecution by charlie.

If the old senile nut LK had any professional experience or a high school diploma would he be making a fool of himself here night and day?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22656
This site had for a long time been a resource for LK to channel the newbies to her site for paid services.
Since that is not longer possible, her main reason for coming to this site is to disrupt it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16868
ALL these ppl Nydas, suckazz, every lying troublemaker, and these newbies appearing, are all the admin...take it to the bank..the site needs internet hits and posts for google and to retain and attract the sponsors which = MONEY for the site...

This has never been a true satellite forums and always has been a Charlie owned site..never had files here or a true moderator to encourage the "testing " of sateliite tv..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22658
This site had for a long time been a resource for LK to channel the newbies to her site for paid services.
Since that is not longer possible, her main reason for coming to this site is to disrupt it.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22659
Since that is not longer possible, her main reason for coming to this site is to disrupt the site.

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
Diamond Member

Post Number: 22653
Nydas posted on Sunday, February 19, 2012 - 03:05 GMT
tommyshesaw: You have never been suspended. You have been BARRED from posting. Unfortunately, anti-social disruptors like you always find a way of getting in again with different names and IDs and IPs.

OK Mr. Genius, president of the Diapers Gang. When and where have I been "BARRED" from posting? I seem to be doing ok so far posting on this site.

So Mr. all knowing smart a ss? Are you implying that you're stalking me like a little f uck en predator, hacking into my computer and IP address you sick and twisted mental case? You're nothing more than a crook who's a compulsive liar, controlling idiot plus you're mentally unstable, incapable of the simplest of tasks such as respect of others.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16869
For NN

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22662
Husband reading from the Newspaper : "Archaeologists found a hundred
thousand year old jawbone of a female."

Wife: "How do they know it was a woman's jaw?"

Husband: "It was still moving."

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
One more post for me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
Another one down.

Gold Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 1031
Nydas posted on Sunday, February 19, 2012 - 03:05 GMT

Do U understand that, tommy coc k sucker......OK

Gold Member

Post Number: 1034
Pest Control say......"I was taught what's written within (your posts), reveals your intelligence and not your post counts in general. Its quality, not quantity, that's measured or is recognized as a sign of ones intelligence. "

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1209
YOU SUBASH ARE A RAT, BEGGER, PIRATE AND THEIF!

You are running a receiver to pirate TV channels in your own home-----Illegal

You are posting IP addresses from privet servers-------------Illegal

You are assisting others to get and use IKS ------------Illegal

You are paying a privet IKS server--------illegal

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22685
G2: You have been a arrogant and stupid poster here with no useful posts and constant harassment of Subash and me.
I suggest YOU QUIT THIS FORUM WHILE THE GOING IS GOOD

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22691
G2: You are the biggest threat to the viability of this forum; and I suggest you leave.
You are constantly confused between who is posting and have not posted a single useful comment.
For a long time you have taken to using bestiality statements and pictutres, which is a great offense to everybody on this forum.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1052
G2.....Nydas say You leave.....OK
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us