http://www.purefta.com/forum/satellite-news-information/57035-n3-cracked.html

Bronze Member
Username: Kent_island

Post Number: 58
http://www.abadss.com/forum/964-fta-rumor-mill/150764-n3-cracked-2.html

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22624
N3 crack would be theoretically as easy as all the software hacks that are going round. Nobody has done it yet, mainly because private server using IKS are more profitable to the hackers than releasing a piece of software called Nagar3-Hacked, which will be copied free by everybody. The original hackers of N1 and N2 were hobbyists with a keen interest in addressing a challenge. That no longer applies.

See my post in this thread about the new trend in hacking.

Silver Member
Username: Eldonperrito

Huntington Beach, California Usa

Post Number: 134
C'mon Nalin have a little faith if its true the challenge will be to keep it from going public and in the cyber world that can be some what difficult..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22627
I did not quite understand what you meant by "to keep it from going public "
What I am trying to convey, is that practically all paid software is available on Torrent downloads, hacked and key supplied. Perhaps hacking is profitable to them because they draw people to their own sites.
Same is not true for hacking N3.

Silver Member
Username: Eldonperrito

Huntington Beach, California Usa

Post Number: 136
Then I'm all confused I always believed that fta was the publics way of going against corporations trying to controlled the air waves this is still a hobby right?.Hackers(god blessed them) still get their kicks on breaking the unbreakable so I really don't think they are holding off on N3 maybe is not complete yet..

Silver Member
Username: Kent_island50

Post Number: 116
nydas

Diamond Member

Tommy..... I am an -a-s-s-h-o-l-e. I always have been and you will never change me.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22629
Eldonperrito: You are right to a certain extent. But what started as a hobby, has become (in a minor way) a paid enterprise. some of the more clever or enterprising hobbyists thought it was a good way to make the extra dollar. You should not give much credit to the scare tactics of millions of dollars of lost revenue from piracy. It still is a hobby done partly for the challenge and partly for some dollar income.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us