Why This Kolaveri Di Full Song

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 8060
views 42,446,289

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22597
Unusual, but you can feel the young blood vibrating.
I liked it. I will give it a 8 out of 10.

Bronze Member
Username: Kent_island

Post Number: 48
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Eldonperrito

Huntington Beach, California Usa

Post Number: 127
I ask the same question.Why?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22607
Because music is a universal language of expression of emotions and feelings.
Instead of asking why, give it a score. Remember that this video has had over 43 million views.

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
Why?

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 8061
perrito as Nydas said music is a universal language...
and i know u loved the music admit it ...

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
Sada you are right I liked the music not the lyrics and yes I agree music is universal but only phylarmonic Orchestra music playing a good sonata and those classic master composers of the piano.That is trully universal music.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22610
Some people would argue, as I do, that there is nothing to beat Indian classical music as played on a Veena, yet I like Chopin, and would say I prefer him to Beethovan. That does not detract from the simple fact that it is very good music.
Beetle had good music initially and a message in the songs.
In the trends of today, the rap, and similar, have a place and these youngsters have made a good and sensible demo of their way of presenting good music.
Over 43 million people viewed it and that in itself, as a good high number for Youtube viewings.

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 105
Top 10 YouTube Videos of All Time
By Richard MacManus / February 6, 2012 9:30 AM

http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/top_10_youtube_videos_of_all_time.php

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22611
My turn to ask, "WHY?"

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
Why you ask Nydas?

BECAUSE I CAN .... AND POST A LINK TO THE MOST WATCHED VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE> that's "WHY"

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1201
Sada how is your NFPS business going ?
Your two goons are still here you understand who I mean

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1728
Chutiya G2 how is your private server business going after you had to close your shop?

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 965

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22615
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBmiRgOiW1A
Child homelessness is an issue prevalent in American society.

1.3 million children in America (50% under the age of six) have been declared homeless. Homelessness is 'an inadequate experience of connectedness with family and or community,' (Dominic Mapstone,2011) which indicates that many of these homeless children have psychological issues. 20% of pre schoolers who are homeless have emotional issues which require professional care.

There are 1.3 million children living on the streets of America and this has a massive effect on the health and upbringing of the children. This is seen in their health, which deteriorates at a rapid rate. Homeless children in America get sick on average twice as often as other children. They get twice as many ear infections, five times the number of stomach issues, four times as many asthma attacks and overall, two times as many hospitalisations. All these can lead to development issues which affect the future of these children dramatically.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22617
Some Spare Change.
Written and Directed by: MICHAEL LEONI

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22618
Homeless Children in America.

Chaff: Before ridiculing others, look in your own backyard.

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1202
I asked SADA not goatfukker Subass why he needs to take it personal is he one of his GOON ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
Homelessness in India has been a problem for centuries; causing the average family to have an average of five generations being homeless.At least 78 million people are homeless in India despite the country growing in global economic stature

A growing concern

An increasing amount of migrants looking for employment and better living standards are quickly joining India's homeless population. Although non-governmental organizations are helping to relieve the homelessness crisis in India, these organization are not enough to solve the entire problem. Attempts at gentrifying India's problematic neighborhoods is also bringing homelessness levels up. Laws passed by the Parliament of India during the 1970s and the 1980s violate people right to life in addition to their right to a decent livelihood. A landmark case in 1986, however, would result in the favor of the homeless masses of India. The first decade of the 21st century would see 75,000 people kicked out of Sanjay Gandhi National Park with the government using a massive military force of helicopters and heavily armed police officers. 63% of all people in India live in slums and tenements out of the entire population of South Asia.17% of the world's slum dwellers reside in India - making 170 million people "almost homeless" The number of nouveau riche in India are not enough to supplant the number of homeless people despite India's rapidly expanding economy.

Silver Member
Username: Kent_island50

Post Number: 115
Very true..............ask nydas why did he leave his country and come to our counntry

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
Inspired by the movie "Slumdog Millionaire."
This video consists of information about homelessness in India and how it affects children specifically.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4tv2yFKktQ
Where in America do you see this?
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNK5pcoeA3o&feature=related
Nydas start looking at your own people and help them other than your own EGO.

Silver Member
Username: Kent_island50

Post Number: 117
nydas

Diamond Member

Tommy..... I am an -a-s-s-h-o-l-e. I always have been and you will never change me.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22631
tommyhesaw: I was amused by your reliance on those two videos. The first one is a promotion video from a charity, and except for titles and one or two statement on two children, it does not convey any more.
The other one was just a couple of statements.
You asked "Where in America do you see this?"
I posted URLs just above yours - three URLs about poverty of children in America.

So I am posting them again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBmiRgOiW1A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba2CmLJYN3Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSaIMMetVUI

OK?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us