Unusual and Usual

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22545
India celebrated its 63rd Republic day on 26th January.
Here is some unusual footage and some usual footage not usually seen in America

Finair gives you their celebration of Republic Day of India

Usual and non so usual events on Republic Day
This one can be watched for 3 minutes or longer and will take you though many of the events on that day

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 944

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22549
Sheila Dikshit is the Chief Minister of Delhi, not of India.

Prime Minister of India is Manmohan Singh.

Silver Member
Username: Luke_scotchdrinker

Post Number: 192
See this thread? Fine example of how much these clowns are hypocrites. They attack other members when they post off topic but it's ok to post garbage like this? Who cares about Dikshit?

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1680
Puke aka Luke - blo*ody scoundrel it was your fun bunch buddy Username: Kent_island who posted Sheila Dikshit, it is obvious why he posted it, so STFU maddogfucker.

BTW it could very well be Puke himself/herself using another account

Silver Member
Username: Luke_scotchdrinker

Post Number: 193
Give it a rest Dikshit for brains. I have one Nick and That's all I have. face fact goatfucker..everyone except The other goatfuckers hate you.

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1189
Subass the BEST GOATFUKKER IN TOWN

Gold Member

Post Number: 1190
Subass is mad he was caught raping his goat when in India and they married him to his beastality victim
he hates if someone mentions india or goat but love to steal signals

Bronze Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 29
My point exactly like i mentioned in an other thread about these kids What's good for the goose is even better with a gander right subash?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1682
Tommy_h: is proven to be a banned fun bunch character in a new Username. It is too obvious

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Pal you're delusional and paranoid to boot.
Proven what and what is a fun bunch character?
You've been reading your comic books to long kid.

Bronze Member
Username: Kent_island

Post Number: 16
nydas........says
Diamond Member
Post Number: 22549
Nydas posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 19:18 GMT

Sheila Dikshit is the Chief Minister of Delhi, not of India. Prime Minister of India is Manmohan Singh.

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Says......Sheila Dikshit,
incumbent chief minister is Sheila Dikshit, who is the India longest serving woman chief minister of India

wrong again dickhead

Gold Member

Post Number: 1685
Low life crook and retard Username: Kent_island who are you trying to fool here, India has Prime Minister, states and territories have Chief Ministers, take your BS to the gutter where you live.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_Minister_of_Delhi

"The Chief Minister of Delhi (Hindi: दिलà¥à¤²à¥€ के मà¥à¤–à¥à¤¯à¤®à¤,तà¥à¤°à¥€, DillÄ« kÄ" MukhyamaṃtrÄ«)) is the chief of government, head of the Council of Ministers and the leader of the majority party in Delhi assembly. The Chief Minister leads the executive branch of the Government of Delhi."

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
where are you all from?
Sheila Dikshit (Hindi: , born 31 March 1938) is the Chief Minister of Delhi. She is from the Indian National Congress. Dikshit was sworn in as the Chief Minister for a third consecutive term of the Government of Delhi state in January 2009 after pulling a victory in November 2008 state elections. She is the second woman Chief Minister of Delhi and represents the New Delhi Constituency in the Legislative Assembly of Delhi.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Nalin leaves out the part that always shows how stupid
he really is
Wolf...... says thanks to Tommy for his useful post.
ecoustics could use some new help around here
needless to say one with a Human brain

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
The Chief Minister Dikshit
leads all the Dikheads in India.

Upload
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
Thanks Wolf it's not that big of a deal if you know what you're talking about. I take it Nydas is from India some place and perhaps subash as well?

No wonder why they can't understand what answering a question means if they can't even understand who is what in their own country

You kids should pay more attention in History class or do they even have that in India since their history hasn't changed. I bet they use a calendar rather than a history book.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22556
Subash: Kent and Tommy_h got it all wrong.
The following is straight from Wikipissia.

"The Prime Minister of Israel i.e. the Head of the Government, is the head of the American and Israeli governments and the most powerful political figure in USA and Israel . The Prime Minister is both country's chief executive. The official residence of the prime minister, is in Jerusalem and in Washington DC at the White House, where often his deputy resides. The current president is Benjamin Netanyahu, the ninth person to hold the position (excluding caretakers), or the seventh since the Israeli takeover of America."

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
If you're getting you information from this Wkipissia web page, no wonder you haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

Kid you need to pay more attention in school. Work on your grammar and spelling for starters

Silver Member
Username: Spicy_jones

Post Number: 146
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22561
tommyhesaw: You have not had the first lesson in USA or world politics. Go back to your Mum and learn. You are not even ready for school.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1191
Nydass/Suckass the topic of the thread is Unusual and Usual

You should have topic like " Usual Stolen signals" "Unusual Stolen signal helper"
your criminal act list goes to long way to mention

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22563
G2: When the Feds come to Ecoustics, they will be looking for YOU.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16832
Admin....yer chit is old with all these fake nicks ya have..and this BS you post and allow..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
I'm not even going to comment on your intelligence or lack thereof Nydas.

"When the Feds come to Ecoustics, they will be looking for YOU"
LMAO Listen son go play your cowboys and Indians games in your own back yard and leave the site to the adults.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22567
tommyhesaw: Listen kiddo. You do not reply to me about posts addressed to others.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
What are you, the post police now? I will comment whenever I wish. Is that breaking the law according to the FEDS? Far be it from me to break that law. Are you going to call the FBI now and have me arrested for commenting on a discussion board such as this one?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22571
tommyhesaw: You will NOT comment whenever you wish, but observe the proper forum etiquette. Is that clear, NEW KID FROM NOWHERE?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Nalin give it up ........Tommy is out of your class.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16838
NN...shaddup and crawl back in your hole..nobody cares what U think or say..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1689
LK go fu*ck yourself back in the gutters of Largo Key

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16839
Subbazz....with a lame reply like that, do U really think ppl will beleive U are not also NN and the admin?...U are dumber than rocks pal...

BTW..when the fukkk do U work pal?....cuz U are here 24/7...oh thats right , this is your workplace..

U better never get caught at another site cuz yer azz would be dead meat and looking for another job..and a way to protect your computer..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
Are you telling me what to do again Nydas? This new kid from somewhere isn't a kid anymore son.
Don't you think it's about time you learned to respect your elders and learn forum edict?
Learning some manners wouldn't hurt either.
Subash if you want respect then might i suggest you start by respecting others as well.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22580
Subash: Where LK lives is really Largo Key, also known as key largo, a lagoon in southern Florida. I have often suggested to her to go and take a dive in there and stay under.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Please...... what do they call a person when he talks to himself.

Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22585
Subash: Where LK lives is really Largo Key, also known as key largo, a lagoon in southern Florida. I have often suggested to her to go and take a dive in there and stay under.

Silver Member

Post Number: 952

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22586
Chaff: She looks like a Mexican girl to me. Or is she from Argentina?
BTW. Are you in the trade?

Silver Member

Post Number: 957
nydas your mama is mexican?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16844

Gold Member

Post Number: 1700
Chaff arrested for trade LOL

Upload}}}

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
I don't see the humour in this at all.
You think it's funny that children are being kidnapped and sold as sex slaves Subash?
Reallity check kid, you could very well be one of them some day or your little sister. Will it be a joke to you then pal?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1703
Tommy_h: scumbag jack as*s it is an expresssion of happiness when Chaff the criminal who is in the trade is arrested and taken off the street.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
you kiss your mommy with that filthy mouth subash?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22588
The usual thing about this thread is that it got trashed by idiots
The unusual thing about this thread that a new idiot with a name "tommyhesaw" joined the Fun Bunch.
The usual and the unsual thing about this thread is that "tommyhesaw" is really "tommyhecan'tsee"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
The UNUSUAL things here are the topics of your post and threads.

You've posted some very unusual topics, considering this is a Satellite TV forum son. And I have read many posts made by you Nydas, paraiding the fact that this is a Satellite Tv Forum. I'm gathering here you what all the attention and others be dammed if they post anything in a thread you've started other than your friend subash.
Now that is very UNUSUAL, when you consider the fact that this is a discussion board for other members to participate in, don't you agree?
BTW, Nydascan'tcomprehend or acknowledge the difference between the class room and a discussion board

If you're so jealous of this fun bunch you talk of, why not start your own group and quit demonstrating your lack of social skills here kid. It's getting annoying and tiresome for us all to read about all your complaints.

Don't you have a guidance councillor you can go see at your school? Maybe he or she can guide you through puberty too. since it appears your mother is lacking in her parenting skills.

Gold Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 1010
Tommy_h: scumbag jack as*s.... That is a good one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 959
subas has no mommy "it's"the Eunuch of a wealthy canadian,who found the poor slob on the streets of calcutta.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us