What u think is this site run by Dick

Username: Xsanx

Post Number: 1
DSSCOMMUNITY dot com
I was on the chat room of this site an asked if they were affiliated with d*sh tv they said; lol; are u joking; i said no sir; they; we have been an upstanding site for more than 10 years.
then i clicked on a sponsor of their site; TIRED OF PAYING HIGH RATES FOR TV, OR SOME THING LIKE THAT, an low an behold it was a dick add,,lol when i told them about that they said where exactly is that, i posted the link. they said don't post links in here,,lol, then all the forums were empty when i checked them again! so what u think, an how many sites do u know of that are run by D*sh?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16817
I believe this satellite TV forums here is run by DN and/or the officials....

They have taken over hundreds of sites over the past 10 years and have kept some up and running to gather info on people and monitor satellite piracy news and developments...this is a well known fact..

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22541
dsscommunity*com and dsscentral*net were LK's sites, which are now run by DICK
She owned one and was chief moderator at the other.
Ecoustics banned both these sites a long time ago.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16818
First of all...Dsscommunity and dsscentral are NOT owned by DN, and NEVER have been.

2nd....they are open and always have been up and running, but ocassionally like every site, it may go down for a short period to do maintenance on the server.

3rd...I was just there 2 minutes ago, and all the same admins and mods and ppl are still there now and for past 12 years..

4th...Google ads will pop up on any site and the ads will be relative to the site..such as Dishnet ads are relative to any satellite forums...ya see them here alll the time..

5th ..I was never a CHIEF moderator at dsscentral

6th...Ecoustics has never banned any site from here, nor do they have the ability

7th...Nalin (aka NN aka Subazz aka admin) has no clue what she is talking about..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16819
Xan...
first of all, links at dsscommunity are NOT allowed..and becuz U asked and implied that the site was DN related, they booted you..and thats why U could not get back in...U got banned immediately...dsscommunity does not allow certain things or tolerate accusations or implications that are 100% unfounded....and its prolly about the oldest and still existing privately owned satellite site on the internet..

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22542
LK: Thanks for confirming what I said.
I said:"dsscommunity*com and dsscentral*net were LK's sites"
LK confirms vehemently that "Dsscommunity and dsscentral are NOT owned by DN, and NEVER have been. "
- I say: Obviously She has full inside knowledge of the two site's ownership.

I also said: "She owned one and was chief moderator at the other."

LK confirms she "was never a CHIEF moderator at dsscentral"
â€" so she was/is a moderator at dsscentral plus chief moderator and/or owner at dsscommunity
she also confrims that she was "just there 2 minutes ago, and all the same admins and mods and ppl are still there now and for past 12 years.. "
I say: Wow: In two minutes he could confirm all the admins and mods at both sites! Can anybody else without full inside knowledge and status confirm that way? - definitely NOT
Anybody can confirm that you can't write the full url of either dsscentral dot net or of dsscoomunity dot com in any post at Ecoustics. It is prohibited - they are disallowed sites.
}

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16825
NN..there are many words and names that Ecoustics doesn't allow...big deal.....who cares..

and so what IF I owned or am associated with dsscommunity/dsscentral?...its none of your business..unless yer a rat!

Post Number: 2
First of all adds cannot just pop on a site with out permission!
2nd why not talk about it?
3rd why boot some one for talking about it if they have nothing to hide, I asked if they were affiliated with d*sh and they never said yes or no, they just ran around the Question this leads me to believe they cannot say no, and do not want to say yes!
I do not care if they are or not, but if it were my site and I was not affiliated with them I would defend and prove it, not to mention stop those adds from (just popping up) now that is a real joke (JUST POPPING UP) LOL every one knows you get paid for adds!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16826
Google has up ads at most all sites, I dunno why U think they don't...obviously U don't know how sites and sponsors work with google..

Dsscommunity is well known and long time established and has no need to defend and prove itself against your accusations, as U suggested....anybody with satellite TV knowledge knows they are reputable..I believe anybody would take offense when someone suggests they are a rat for DN, as U did....dsscommunity has been around a long time cuz they don't allow anybody to break their rules and try and cause problems and make fasle accusations against them while on their site....they are NOT children and don't act like children just becuz U saw a DN ad from google there..since U decided to challenge them, they simply booted ya..end of subject

if ya don't like it, don't go back...but it it NOT a DN owned site...hope that is simple enuff for ya to understand..

Silver Member
Username: Luke_scotchdrinker

Post Number: 185
Nydass you must be one of the most paranoid individuals on the net. Might as well accuse LK of being a terrorist and blowing up the World Trade Center. What else are you going to accuse LK of doing? In my dealings the one who does the most finger pointing is the one who you should watch out for. Meaning you!

Post Number: 3
I did not accuse any one of any thing!
I asked a question and they would not give me an answer!
If any one ask me if I am affiliated with d*sh I have no problems telling them no!!
Whats their problem? I mean it was a yes or no answer, seams simple enough to me!
And ADDS do not pop up with out permission from the site period! I know that to be a fact! Most people with common sense will tell you the same thing!
If I ran a site like that the last company I would let advertize on my site would be D*sh, just like if I ran a site that was selling or give away hot dogs I would not promote B*rger King!
That is just plain stupid!
You can dance around the question all you want and claim this or that, but the bottom line is I would have said no!
It is no big deal unless you can not say no and are afraid to say yes!
I would expect that kind of run around from some one who has D*sh on board, that is why I asked!
Pretty straight forward and to the point as far as I am concerned, all they had to do was say no and I would have left it at that!
BUT THEY DID NOT end of story!

Post Number: 4
(Take offence) LMAO, Please!!! if they are that NARROW MINDED, I would not want them to help me or my friends with any thing!

Post Number: 5
And for the record, Admins and Mods are just names!
And if your saying that other sites can advertize on any site when they want with out permission, then all sites would be flooded with Adds!
Think about how dumb that sounds, Gezz,,lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us