Pansat iks

Bronze Member
Username: Steve_b_45

Uniontown, Al Us

Post Number: 20
looking for info to get my pansat up and running on iks can i get help here or is there another site i can use

Bronze Member
Username: Crispy_fry

Post Number: 43
seen some posts about it at dssrookie

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22495
As far as I know, there is no IKS availability for Pansats.

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1659
stevebama:
read this thread in satfix

Bronze Member
Username: Yassou

Post Number: 78
Re: Pansat IKS
works with rq-sssp(same as coolsat) and connects using serial cable to computer.
you do need a server to connect to like Japan.

Bronze Member
Username: Steve_b_45

Uniontown, Al Us

Post Number: 21
where do you go about finding a server can some have any info on this

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22498
Subash: I am not convinced. Unfortunately, I can't test to confirm or otherwise.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16791
http://www.thefuture-fta.info/

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22501
I could not see anything current in Pansat section there. Perhaps I have to become A member at that site to be able to see any posts and files. Everywhere it says "NEVER".

Silver Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 314
Steve try here
Uploador.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=7a351ba71bb12e9c&biw=1093&bih=425,http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=0&oq=&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGHP_enUS425US425&q=nsat+iks&gs_upl=0l0l0l3066lllllllllll0&aqi=s2#pq=nsat+iks&hl=en&sugexp=pfwl&cp=6&gs_id=z&xhr=t&q=pansat+iks&pf=p&rlz=1T4GGHP_enUS425US425&sclient=psy-ab&pbx=1&oq=Pansat+iks&aq=0&aqi=g1g-c1g-v2&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=7a351ba71bb12e9c&biw=1093&bih=425

Gold Member

Post Number: 1660
nydas: in the forum for which I posted a link in my earlier post, there are files which are visible if one logs in, it has files that are termed as clone safe for Pansat. However have quite a few have got it working using those files is not clear.

There are claims that they work either by direct connection to a PC or by X-FTA dongle. However given the low difference in cost between an X-FTA dongle to that of new IKS friendly receiver, I do not think it is worth the time

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16793
http://http://www.satellitesupreme.com/forumdisplay.php?626-Pansat-IKS-Files

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16794
http://www.satellitesupreme.com/forumdisplay.php?626-Pansat-IKS-Files

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22503
I looked at the satellitesupreme URL posted above. The files and information posted there is similar to the info at satfix.net. The instructions are very minimal, and judging purely from the instructions and the limited OK from the posters, it seems that it is not likely to work till better information is available.
As Subash said, and I agree: "I do not think it is worth the time"

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16796
Nydas..U didn't even know Pansat IKS existed until we just told ya afew minutes ago.....so what the feck do U know about it?....NOTHING!...don't be so quick to post out of yer azz and state an opinon based on absolutely NO knowledge of the subject...so STFU and let ppl TEST, cuz thats what satellite TV is all about...

Jusr becuz you're ignorant and don't know about something doesn't mean that REAL satellite testers are all ignorant like you...ya stupid MoFo...

this is why ya have 5 years and 22k totally useless posts here cuz ya just ramble but have never tested anything in your life..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22505
LK: YOU WILL DO THE GROUP OF CUCKOLDS PROUD. SHE JILTED YOU AND GOT YOU TO GET YOU THING CUT OFF.....HAHAHA

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16797
U know nothing about Pansats or any satelite...hell, U didn't even know that Pansat had IKS capability until today when we told ya!...so how the hell can U evaluate or confirm anything?....

U really are a waste here and killing this site and draining Brian's pockets..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22510
:LK: I answered you statements politely and now YOU have started your attack. You don't have the ability to discuss anything rationally.

I know Pansats more than you do and I can evaluate information quite easily. So YOU better SHUT UP!!.
I made my evaluation, and am confirming Subash's evaluation as follows:

"There are claims that they work either by direct connection to a PC or by X-FTA dongle. However given the low difference in cost between an X-FTA dongle to that of new IKS friendly receiver, I do not think it is worth the time"

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 940
nydas , how much time are you talking about five minutes?,- why do you bring a dongle and a new receiver into this..its about using a pansat that you may already own.

It might not be worth the risk...but I wouldn't say it's not worth the time - unless you profit from the sale of new iks friendly receivers.

Bronze Member
Username: Moutsouna

Post Number: 67
stevebama, Question......looking for info to get my pansat up and running on iks can i get help here or is there another site i can use

Nalin, Answer........As far as I know, there is no IKS availability for Pansats.

PANSAT 2700 a/e UP on new files
Pansats up and running on NFPS. finding the right loader did it. The loader is called the Pansat C 2700 loader V1, which i found on another site. if someone wants it pm me, cause i dont know how to submit it here.With this loader you can load the new file(1816) into the Application choice and bang up came the TV after i started the RQ-SSP-Client.conf program. And you have to learn how to edit and save conf files in Notepad to get to other servers..........
Hope this info will help some testers....
Wil
Last edited by Wilzhear; 01-07-2012 at 12:55 PM.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16803
http://www.satellitesupreme.com/showthread.php?28096-Pansat-RQ-SSSP-Quick-Set-Up

Pansat-RQ-SSSP Quick Set Up

For those that don't have a clue how to get started. Like some who have never used RQ-SSSP or even know what it is.
These are the necessary RQ-SSSP files. Including "msvcr71.d11".

The individual 2500/2700/3500 receiver files are in the download section.

After loading the proper bin file to your pansat box. Setup sat/scan etc. Leave the serial cable connected between PC and receiver.
Download the "rar" file in the attachment. Extract/unzip contents to a directory or folder on PC.

If your receiver is connected to com-1 no adjustment is necessary. If com-2 or 3, adjust the comport in "rq-sssp-client.conf" with text editor & save.

serial_port=COM1
serial_port=COM2
serial_port=COM3

Finally run RQ-SSSP.exe and there you go. PC must remain "on" for video.

This was meant as quick setup with only 1 variable. You will eventually need better connection URL's. (non-japan-trial)
That info can also be easily changed with text editor.

(ttl_pakg)

NOTE:
This has the "freebie" server URL's. So you may experience minimal freeze.

Refer to enclosed readme file.
Attached Files
pansat-RQ-SSSP.rar‎

Silver Member
Username: Tartarus

Post Number: 105
Thanks to LK for this useful post

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22515
Has anybody in this forum tried and succeeded in using IKS on Pansats?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22517
Has anybody in this forum tried and succeeded in using IKS on Pansats?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16804
NN..this is called TESTING..so TEST it yourself..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1662
LK is a crook who wants to make a fast buck, he has a vested interest in selling dongles which are expensive and useless.

Why was Pansat not supporting IKS for so long, it is because of memory and processor performance constraints, there have been quite a few posts regarding Pansat being unsuitable for IKS due to memory and processor constraints earlier in many forums.

Now some shady characters are trying to get rid of X-FTA dongles for $60 to $70 and are resentful towards nydas or myself who have no financial interest, giving pragmatic advice to get a proven new IKS receiver that needs no dongle since it has built in Ethernet port, more powerful processor, more memory for around $100.

LK the crook you game is up - cannot fool all the people all the time

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 941

quote:

c/p

I have got my pansat 2500's and Fortec Ultra running right now with Pansat-rq-sssp no dongle required

}

Silver Member
Username: Kent_island50

Post Number: 104
Today the Fun Bunch took bites out of herASS
turn her ever where but loose

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22520
Chaff: You posted a C/P. Not too many people would have had a Pansat 2500 and a Fortec Ultra - most people had one or the other. When one or the other they had did not work they went and bought another brand.

If you are serious, just say simply that it is working.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1663
Chaff: Crook cannot post the link, since it is a lie he/she made up.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16805
There are forums filled with files, posts, threads from ppl with working Pansats now...and we have already provided those here in this tread..so go fkn read and STFU...U may learn something..

and BTW....Pansat was a clone of the Fortec and MANY ppl had both....U 2 are fkn morons..

Username: Mikiey54

Post Number: 5
LK your right my coolsat 5000 and pansat 2500 have been up and working for about a month now with rq-japan

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22523
mike: Why don't you post a detailed account of "how to" for other members?

Post Number: 6
C/P
For-PUFF-LZMA-Boot.
------------------------------
Pansat 2500/FLU IKS bin files.
------------------------------

LZMA-V211-IKS-1815 (BEV File)

LZMA-V211-IKS-1816 (Di$h File)
-------------------------------

Use RQ-SSSP-Client "coolsat" protocol.
If pansat is conected to "com-1" on your PC run the included configuration as-is.

If using different serial port.

Use textpad or prefered editor.

Adjust value in "rq-sssp-client.conf"

Set port to match where pansat is connected to PC.

serial_port=COM1

serial_port=COM2

serial_port=COM3

Etc...

This has the "freebie" server URL's.

So you may experience minimal freeze.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16807
NN..your true ignorance of FTA and testing , and all satellite related is OBVIOUS here to everybody, regardless of what U say....U are no helper , nor a TESTER or a reader of this hobby...all U do is talk chit and harass people..U def are staff here and never been a true tester..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22524
LK: Stop posting here - because you do not have a Pansat and have not tested. You are just doing C/Ps from somewhere else.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22525
Mike: Thanks for the post. However, it is not comprehensive enough for people who have shelved their Pansats 2500 for 2-3 years.
You need to post the starting point such as original boot and instructions for conversion if any.

Post Number: 7
leaving for work will do that when i return

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16812
NN....Can you read?...U want to be spoonfed again...WTF...the start point is owning a Pansat and knowing how to use it by READING..use of IKS is simple after that as detailed in previous posts here..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22528
Thanks, Mike.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us