Megaupload file-sharing site shut down by US Officials

Silver Member
Username: Lacaliboy

Post Number: 138
Megaupload, one of the internet's largest file-sharing sites, has been shut down by officials in the US.

The site's founders have been charged with violating piracy laws.

Federal prosecutors have accused it of costing copyright holders more than $500m (£320m) in lost revenue. The firm says it was diligent in responding to complaints about pirated material.

The news came a day after anti-piracy law protests, but investigators said they were ordered two weeks ago.

The US Justice Department said that Megaupload's two co-founders Kim Dotcom, formerly known as Kim Schmitz, and Mathias Ortmann were arrested in Auckland, New Zealand along with two other employees of the business at the request of US officials. It added that three other defendants were still at large.

"This action is among the largest criminal copyright cases ever brought by the United States and directly targets the misuse of a public content storage and distribution site to commit and facilitate intellectual property crime," said a statement posted on its website.
Third-party sites

The charges included copyright infringement, conspiracies to commit racketeering, copyright infringement and money laundering.

A federal court in Virginia ordered that 18 domain names associated with the Hong Kong-based firm be seized.

The Justice Department said that more than 20 search warrants had been executed in nine countries, and that approximately $50m in assets had been seized.

It claimed that the accused had pursued a business model designed to promote the uploading of copyrighted works.

"The conspirators allegedly paid users whom they specifically knew uploaded infringing content and publicised their links to users throughout the world," a statement said.

"By actively supporting the use of third-party linking sites to publicise infringing content, the conspirators did not need to publicise such content on the Megaupload site.

"Instead, the indictment alleges that the conspirators manipulated the perception of content available on their servers by not providing a public search function on the Megaupload site and by not including popular infringing content on the publicly available lists of top content downloaded by its users."

Before it was shut down the site posted a statement saying the allegations against it were "grotesquely overblown".

"The fact is that the vast majority of Mega's internet traffic is legitimate, and we are here to stay," it added.

"If the content industry would like to take advantage of our popularity, we are happy to enter into a dialogue. We have some good ideas. Please get in touch."
Blackouts

The announcement came a day after thousands of websites took part in a "blackout" to protest against the Stop Online Piracy Act (Sopa) and the Protect Intellectual Property Act (Pipa).

The US Chamber of Commerce has defended the proposed laws saying that enforcement agencies "lack the tools" to effectively apply existing intellectual property laws to the digital world.

Industry watchers suggest this latest move may feed into the wider debate.

"Neither of the bills are close to being passed - they need further revision. But it appears that officials are able to use existing tools to go after a business alleged to be inducing piracy," said Gartner's media distribution expert Mike McGuire.

"It begs the question that if you can find and arrest people who are suspected to be involved in piracy using existing laws, then why introduce further regulations which are US-only and potentially damaging."

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16783
Serious ...very serious.... shows how copyright infringement is a BIG deal contrary to what NN and Subazz here say...and also shows how many countries have reciprocal agreements, and the hand of the law has a far reach...

Also we all need to stop this SOPA and PIPA proposed legistation, no matter where ya live..

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22488
Yes LK, it IS serious news for the computer software downloads.
I have NEVER encouraged direct downloads of paid software that was posted at those direct download sites. I had a minor dispute with a member here about using torrents, which is another form of download of software that is huge and cumbersome to download at one go. Since that member and me are not affected by USA laws, I researched Canadian law, and found that Canada has NOT (so far) disallowed Torrent sites for software exchange.
So LK: do not lie and accuse me of encouraging free downloads of software for which you have not paid. I DO NOT AND HAVE NOT encouraged direct downloads of regular software for which you have to pay. The only software that can be downloaded direct is what is described as free software and is available for free at many similar sites. You may also download and use software that is marked shareware, under the license of the author.

The information can be better read at LA times - I would suggest to the members not to go to the streamwarez site as that site is likely to be watched.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/entertainmentnewsbuzz/2012/01/file-sharing-megau pload-shut-down-for-piracy-by-feds.html

One member here used to recommend downloads from that site of a lot of software. As far as I know, that member is no longer active, As to downloads from torrent sites, it may still be OK. At least, I have not heard of any torrent sites being affected. However, do not take my word for it.

Please keep this thread open for similar information, particularly about music and video downloads and about torrent sites.

Bronze Member
Username: Moutsouna

Post Number: 64
Posted on Friday, March 18, 2011 - 07:08 am: zagrosSilver Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 398
Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 10:56 pm:
Nydas, I have nothing against you but you too are advertising for Nfps, do you get paid for it and do you pay this site for your advertisings?
Just wondering?
Upload

Upload

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16784
NN, by your own admission in the past and again here and now..

U posted ILLEGAL software used to "pirate" satellite TV, which was a copyright infringement...plain and simple....just becaiuse somebody else created it illegally, and U found it FREE and downloaded it, then uploaded it yourself at a free file sharing site, doesn't justify and legalize your posting it on these free file sharing sites...Just because U didn't have to pay for it means absolutely nothing...what U did is still an ILLEGAL activitiy....U may be next, and receive a demand letter, ...

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
Nice post their Naxian

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22489
Naxion and LK: YOU want to ruin this thread with false accusations.

NAXION: You have posted a cooked up version of a posting - I have already pointed out before that it was another member here who did it.
You are talking also about NFPS - "NFPS has NOTHING TO DO WITH MEGAUPLOAD FILE SHARING" NFPS sends key via internete. You are NOT stealing keys from them. MEGAUPLOAD sends files on the internet to you which files YOU ARE NOT LEGALLY ENTITLED TO HAVE. You must be an idiot not to know the difference. But NO, you are not an idiot, but a hate filled skunk of a person, who to hide his/her own past faults divers attention to others.

LK, you siad to me: "U posted ILLEGAL software" - I did not post ANY software. As a reporter I pointed to a site where there is software. I also pointed only to a software that was not tagged by its authors to be a paid software. YOU, LK, on the other hand, ran a whole site and have countless posts in this forum encouraging people to come to your site to download the very same software.

So, you are well known pirate running a pirate site and now trying to change your allegiance .

I this forum, I have kept a very legal attitude, and pirates like you and Naxion, were offended because I kept a very legal profile for this forum. Then you accumulated so much hatred and venom against me, that you just threw garbage at me to get rid of me.

Well, I have NOT left and am NOT leaving. I will try and maintain the legality of this forum. Doreen was blatantly posting files at Megaupload site and you never commented against her. YOU LK, have also used Megaupload site a lot in your posts in this forum.

So you two better stop this hatred assault on me, because the consequences of it can be far worse for you than you imagine.

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
NFPS is VERY ILLEGAL as well

Silver Member
Username: Eldonperrito

Huntington Beach, California Usa

Post Number: 122
We are all pirates in the game of- Don't get caught.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
Nydas.....read my post and show these nice honest people
where I said one bad thing about you.

only C/P of your posts. not one word from me Don't get me mad.....I used to be a fan of yours and have saved lots copies of your posts
so don't get me started. I'll will fly like a butterfly and sting you like a Bee.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22491
NAXIAN: I am not buying your argument of your innocence. This is a thread about software downloads - software for which you are supposed to pay. Also I was pointing to a free piece of software posted at a site.

It has no connection with files created by people and posted for free downloads at different sites. You deliberately brought it into this thread to try and attack me. A lot of people have tried to attack me, but I have remained quiet and have posted out their problems and mistakes.
I am doing the same to you - there was repetition of my post but the INTENT was clearly to attack me, and to align me with people who post costly software on the internet for download.

I said in my first post in this thread that we should try and keep this thread free of attacks and malice because it is a different kind of popular awareness and major sites like Wiki are in support of stopping invasion of privacy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
Fileserve, another leading online storage site like megaupload has shut down their affiliate program as of yesterday and removed all links/tabs/traces on their site as well. Many users are also reporting mass files being deleted from their accounts. Members who are owed any affiliate money are complaining that their "earnings" are simply gone. I knew that this would start taking place just as when they started taking down satellite piricy sites hosted outside the united states. I have a feeling this whole ordeal with the megaupload take down is going to have the same effect it did with FTA file hosting sites/forums.

Username: Kent_island

Post Number: 8
Moutsouna posted on Friday, January 20, 2012 - 12:04 GMT

Posted on Friday, March 18, 2011 - 07:08 am: zagrosSilver Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 398
Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 10:56 pm:
Nydas, I have nothing against you but you too are advertising for Nfps, do you get paid for it and do you pay this site for your advertisings?
Just wondering?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22493
I don't use NFPS, am not paid by them, nor advertise them. I report what I find interesting to the readers.

Timber_wolf New member

Post Number: 8

Why are you not using your previous registration ID here? Were you suspended, and if so, how many times.?
Just wondering.

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 939
nydas , if you come clean and stop lying about your involvement with,
http //public.box.net/2500_full_kit..

you might gain some credibility..

It's obvious by your post 5699 and 7669 , that you are in collusion with an unnamed friend to by-pass dish network paid subscription via the .bins, that you approve to have posted at the site listed above.

What appears to happen is , you give approval to your friend to post illegal software to circumvent Dish Network security and you take credit for writing the instructions to make obsolete pansat 2500 receivers to work with the .bin files that you have given approval to be posted.

...and with your self serving interests you posted
http//public.box.net _ ad-nauseum.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22494
Chaff: I don't give approval to people. I give approval to a particular piece of software, how easy it is to use, how easy it is to download from the site where it is, virus protection, etc. In case of files for sats receivers, it was mostly to do with ease of access and download and that it was virus free.

For example, many sites, including Megaupload - the site under scrutiny, used a countdown for non-members and a speedier download for members.
I can't remember NOW how the other site rated in ease of access of site and ease of download, but it probably was easy, and was virus free and was not asking people to signup, etc.

In the same way, in the past, I used to encourage people to come for advice at this site, but not lately. I also used to recommend Satfix for advice, if I remember correctly. That does NOT mean that I own ecoustics.com or satfix.net.

LK and some of the others were different. LK encouraged people to leave Ecoustics and go to her favourite - "dsscentral". Others tried to get people to come to their site. They all had financial motive. I, on the other hand, often, gave three alternatives to choose from, where I found the alternatives. That was NOT difficult, because every Tom, Dick and Harry was running a site, and many were good in terms of being clean and easy to access.

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1175
When one gives approval to file or site in other words he/she accepts that it is genuine and is answerable to law if need be to prove why it was approved and back the statement made by the person

Later on one can say it was this and that to escape law

That is what I understood

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16788
Whether ya post or point to a post of something illegal, its called CONSPIRACY to violate...encourage, give approval, point and post where it is, or whatever, its all the same ...Conspiracy to violate the copyright laws..

NN,... U are as gulty as all others, so pull yer head out of yer azz, in fact U may be more guilty that most others here...U can backpedal all ya want but that don't change the laws..except in your own feeble mind....but since U are a rat and did it here to portray yourself as being a "helper", no need to worry cuz your boss , the staff and the law, already approved it, almost like entrapment...a common tactic used by lowlifes and informants...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22496
G2 and LK:
I don't think ou know much about the law.
If I approve the format of a newspaper, its delivery, its style, its font, its colors, its size, its cost, etc etc., IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I AM APPROVING ITS CONTENTS OR ITS EDITORIAL POLICY OR AGREEING WITH THE STORIES.

Even if I test a product and say it does something it is supposed to be doing, as long as I do not benefit from that statement, it is an opinion, and nothing more.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22497
AND G2, YOU ARE 100 TIMES MORE GUILTY WITH YOUR BESTIALITY THAN ANYBODY ELSE ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING GREG, WHO THREATENED WITH BLACKMAIL.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16789
NN said...

One member here used to recommend downloads from that site of a lot of software. As far as I know, that member is no longer active, As to downloads from torrent sites, it may still be OK. At least, I have not heard of any torrent sites being affected. However, do not take my word for it.

Please keep this thread open for similar information, particularly about music and video downloads and about torrent sites.

__________________________________________________ _______________
Doreen replied back o NN

The "one member here " Nydas is refirring to is me that refired members goinng to the site( Megauploads) if anything I may have suggested MEGASHARE ….totally different server/site.

I never would recommend anyone go to Megauploads …. Because you have to pay them monthly TO DOWNLOAD FROM IT!!!

NOW if NYDAS would do his homework and actually read for once what people REALLY POST he would have known this bit of info that i am now sharing wit you all... Nydas makes it sound like it's a FREE server to upload to and DOWNLOAD from.. NOT TRUE!!!! ( i tried to get a file there b4 and failed ) was told to regisiter and PAY them money to get stuff either a month to month payment for a yr etc…

LIKE HELL I WILL EVER DO THAT , I may as well PAY for the software i want right from the home site, rather than "try out" the trial ware or shareware that they offer on megaupload or the home site offers.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16790
Doreen also said,,,

Megauploads is a Warze affiliated site where you can upload and download pirated software and movies...

the sites i directed people too are just sites that HOST links to get files from... ALL FREE to use unless your an UPLOADER and use their site to STORE your own files on like hotfiles, rapidshare megashare and many others , such as MEGAFIRE the site that Nydas himself stored FTA BIN FILES AND LOADERS ON ..his account was closed down by the owners of the site because of the ILLEGAL content of Nydas's files. SO he is one to talk .. what a Hippocrate he is.

all the sites i mentioned are for PERSONAL uses as well to store your peronal pcutures, home videos etc..but NOT illegal stuff like megauploads

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
Yesterday FileSonic, an online storage service which refers to itself as "the Unlimited Storage Company," found that it had limits after all.

"All sharing functionality on FileSonic is now disabled. Our service can only be used to upload and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally," the company said on its website.

FileSonic also appears to have shuttered an affiliate program where users were paid every time another user downloaded one of their files. A search for the affiliate program Web page on FileSonic's site generated "page not found." Google's search engine does surface a cached version of the affiliate page, however.

The company lists addresses in the U.K. and Hong Kong.

TorrentFreak, a blog which follows such online storage sites called cyberlockers reported today that other websites have joined FileSonic in discontinuing incentive programs.

FileServe, another file-sharing site, also appears to have limited downloads to files that you have uploaded personally.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1176
Nydass there are so many pointers who point only at you -

You have knowingly approved, posted and knowing mentioned that you have uploaded your illegal software why ?probably to make money do you understand what it means a low life like you call me guilty

When the time comes they can always get the IP and trace to the person who APPROVED

Secondly your post number mentioning what to find and where to get it

Thirdly the person who posted the file that IP can also be traced

Finally Source of the file and as your posts refer it is posted by you

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22500
G2: There are so many posts where you obviously relish bestiality.
Any day you can get arrested and be tried.
That is ALL I WANT YOU TO KNOW

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16690
Poor Lk refering Doreen as an example, the queen has posted so many link containing a virus from pirate site!

Silver Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 313
NN said...

One member here used to recommend downloads from that site of a lot of software.

LK......I think he is referring to Nalin Nydas

Btw.....nydas congrat. for your 22,500 posts

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22502
LK aka Sandman: I was referring to your dear pet friend posting as Doreen, also known as the Queen of the Fun Bunch.
She has actually posted pirated not-for-free software files for people here.
The frequency and evidence of it is too obvious, just as her absolutely irrational posts. It is about time you disassociated from her.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16795
NN..the point was simple...even an idiot like U should see it...

Doreen never used Megauploads like U did...she used another site, Megashare...they aren't the same.. and thats what she was conveying to U, but yer too stupid to understand that, when U falsely accused her of using Megauploads ..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22506
LK: The use of Megaupload and similar sites by Doreen for facilitating use of pirated software is well documented throughout the history of Ecoustics.
I did not nor do I use Megaupload and similar sites for PAID software either for uploading or for downloading.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16799
yer an idiot...U used Megaupload file sharing for uploading illegal software (free or paid, it doesn't matter) and are going to jail....hahahaha

Gold Member

Post Number: 1177
Nydass it is you who will be arrested soon for the crimes and commission taken

1. Selling shared files on paid site
2. Referring to Sada for NFPS
3.Posts of your crime are saved with members

You have nowhere to run from LAW your days of bashing are over

I am awaiting for that day to see your name in news

Do you have answers for my post -
Nydass there are so many pointers who point only at you -

You have knowingly approved, posted and knowing mentioned that you have uploaded your illegal software why ?probably to make money do you understand what it means a low life like you call me guilty

When the time comes they can always get the IP and trace to the person who APPROVED

Secondly your post number mentioning what to find and where to get it

Thirdly the person who posted the file that IP can also be traced

Finally Source of the file and as your posts refer it is posted by you

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22508
LK: tell me where and when.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22509
http://www.khanacademy.org/video/sopa-and-pipa?playlist=American+Civics

UNDERSTANDING SOPA AND PIPA

Gold Member

Post Number: 1179
Nydass trying to deflect attention from his criminal activity or he thinks he is smart enough to outwit law

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22516
The title of this thread is "Megaupload file-sharing site shut down by US Officials"
This has everything to do with SOPA and PIPA - bills before the US Congress.
So G2: Get off this thread if you do not have anything to contribute about it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1182
But I have to acknowledge your illegal contribution of file sharing and approval
again attention deflection tactics

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22518
G2: You will never get anywhere trying to defame me. Your boss LK, never succeeded and you too will fail because there is nothing to defame me for.

Silver Member
Username: Kent_island50

Post Number: 120
G2........he maybe right if he is a RAT for one of
the Satellite TV providers

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22643
Fish is fishing

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 122
Nydas all your illegal actives are here for any RCMP officer to read, so you're right like you've posted "LK never succeeded and you too will fail because there is nothing to defame me for."

It's all been posted by you incriminating yourself . Don't you get it son?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1203
Her EGO do not allow her to understand

When one gives approval to file or site in other words he/she accepts that it is genuine and is answerable to law if need be to prove why it was approved and back the statement made by the person

Later on one can say it was this and that to escape law

That is what I understand

Her Ego beastality bashing days will be over soon

LK have explained in details in his post in this thread

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22647
G2 and tommyShesaw: You will never get anywhere trying to defame me. Your boss LK, never succeeded and you too will fail because there is nothing to defame me for.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
You are so wrong...........you will go down
you can take it to the bank

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
Listen Nydas, this member LK you speak of is neither my "boss" nor is he or she anyone I know personally. You're delusional to think otherwise.

I would have thought with your high IQ scores, you would have known better than too make such a statement. You're observance and asntute assumptions, are mere attempts in making you sound righteous. But in reality you are nothing more than a wannabie smart a ss with the intellect of a, shall we say a goat, since you can relate to the animal so well.

Silver Member
Username: Rtf

Post Number: 224
Nydas spent most of his pitiful life in prison which causes him to be rather retarded in social situations. He has a high post count so he must be smart, right?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22651
Actually, I visited two prisons twice a week. Occasionally a very severely psychotic patient was treated in prison, and even then that kind of work was carried out by psychiatrists.
My prisoner-patients were brought to me under guard for detailed assessment and treatment. Often the assessment was ordered before they went to prison.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
Nydas..........Actually, I visited two prisons twice a week.

The Fun Bunch says they do believe you
Psychotic patients are major clinical challenges.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16863

Nydas...........My prisoner-patients were brought to me .........under guard for detailed assessment and treatment. Often the assessment was ordered before they went to prison..

Court ordered pre prison UNBIASED independent assessments/evaluations are done by different various state mental heath hospitals and secured facilities, not in prisons.... and prisons have their own "in house" full time shrinks that work there daily full time and basically are low paying pill pushers who can't make it in private practice...also it would be illegal and a conflict of interest to have the same shrink that did the court ordered pre prison assessment/evaluation that sent the person to prison, to also do the actual in house treatments while in prison....One, nor the same shrink, does NOT do both "pre prison" assesments/evaluations and "in prison" treatments.....they are 2 totally different processes..

So NN......get your lies straight ....stick to lies that U may copy and paste info from Google...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22655
LK: You know very well that I don't live in the USA. Other countries have different rules and methodologies.
Talking about USA : There is a shortage of psychiatrists in USA, and I have come across Indian doctors, who have yet to satisfy all the licensing requirements in the USA, getting prison psychiatrist jobs at over $18,000 a month. As soon as they get their full license they quit these - what you call poor paying jobs.
There are many who go and get a Mexican degree (and there are other countries giving medical degrees acceptable to USA) and whilst they are waiting to clear their 2-3 examinations for a US state license they do these prison psychiatrist jobs AND VA JOBS. Some of the VA psychiatrists treating you are probably these doctors, who in your opinion are underpaid or poorly paid.
So LK, YOU get your facts straight.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16864
NN...don't weasel out of this and try and change the conversation...and the fact that U got caught being a LIAR once again...

Nydas...........My prisoner-patients were brought to me .........under guard for detailed assessment and treatment. Often the assessment was ordered before they went to prison..

Court ordered pre prison UNBIASED independent assessments/evaluations are done by different various state mental heath hospitals and secured facilities, not in prisons.... and prisons have their own "in house" full time shrinks that work there daily full time and basically are low paying pill pushers who can't make it in private practice...also it would be illegal and a conflict of interest to have the same shrink that did the court ordered pre prison assessment/evaluation that sent the person to prison, to also do the actual in house treatments while in prison....One, nor the same shrink, does NOT do both "pre prison" assesments/evaluations and "in prison" treatments.....they are 2 totally different processes..

So NN......get your lies straight ....stick to lies that U may copy and paste info from Google...

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1746
LK: you will soon be extradited for selling charlie sub to Canadian residents, then you will understand Canadian system

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22657
LK: You know very well that I don't live in the USA. Other countries have different rules and methodologies.
Talking about USA : There is a shortage of psychiatrists in USA, and I have come across Indian doctors, who have yet to satisfy all the licensing requirements in the USA, getting prison psychiatrist jobs at over $18,000 a month. As soon as they get their full license they quit these - what you call poor paying jobs.
There are many who go and get a Mexican degree (and there are other countries giving medical degrees acceptable to USA) and whilst they are waiting to clear their 2-3 examinations for a US state license they do these prison psychiatrist jobs AND VA JOBS. Some of the VA psychiatrists treating you are probably these doctors, who in your opinion are underpaid or poorly paid.
So LK, YOU get your facts straight.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16867
NN...don't weasel out of this and try and change the conversation...and the fact that U got caught being a LIAR once again...

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
In Nydas's case where he's used nydas@Eoustics.com on a file hosting sever other than this site,did he have this sites lawyers authority AND APPROVAL to use the Ecoustics logo to represent himself and his involvement in distributing the pirated software?

If not Nydas is definitely guilty of piracy and incriminating not only himself but the Ecoustics sites for distributing pirated software. ( same reason why the Megaupload site was closed down) The owner of Ecouctics can potentially have Nydas charged for fraud, plus numerous other charges.

And say for instance Subash was to willingly re-posted the links from Nydas file hosting site where the pirated software files were stored and made accessible for downloading , Subash could be found guilty of conspiracy for trafficking pirated software under federal laws.

Now ,

Since my arrival to this site, I've seen many threads where both Nydas and Subash have provided links to site and servers for obtaining IKS software ( IKS being illegal to use) both are GUILTY OF CONSPIRACY for potentially trafficking pirated software ,etc and in doing so ,you've willingly assistance others which is considered A federal offence.

If either of you bothered to read the Copy and Pasted posts you've gotten off of Google search, that you've both provided, you would have known the laws against assisting others to obtain IKS etc.
What are you going to tell the judge Nydas "I have high post counts, so It's OK, I can break the laws" Or are you going to play the racist card to get your way out of going to prison?

You can't proclaim to be a retard , You've provided evidence that you're considered to be a genius!

You screwed yourself and brought subash down with you. You cannot use all your lies and excuses to get your way out of this. You've both have incremented each other all for the sake of post counts and to be the 'best Helper?.

And you have the audacity to call yourselves geniuses?

Silver Member

Post Number: 971
subash is nydas' eunuch and will follow its master anywhere.
subash is only fulfilling its obligation.

nydas is the ignorant genius and has played the role since becoming a registered member here.

Silver Member

Post Number: 972

Gold Member

Post Number: 1747
Chaff is LK's eunuch and will follow its master anywhere.
Chaff is only fulfilling its obligation.

tommyshesaw is LK's other nick he/she claims in his/her posts friend of 5 years, so stupid and revealing

Both are crooks and criminals trying to blow smoke accusing nydas of illegal activities

Silver Member

Post Number: 973
....and I thought you (subash) keep doing the same thing , calling others crooked shop owners selling files.
-------------------------
In the meantime subash visits a sat shop with an elderly gentleman to buy an LNB (most likely to be used to pirate dish network programming) and witnesses the horror(criminal activities) and does nothing(most likely cowers behind the elderly gentleman) , only to post her disdain at ecoustics

Silver Member

Post Number: 974

Silver Member

Post Number: 975

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
The saga's of years past. Please continue to tell my life story according you subash.
From what I've gathered after reading your knowledge of me , you can't even distinguish whether I'm a man or woman yet. So this ought to be an interesting read. If anything else, it'll be a good laugh or two.

So Mr knows it all. Carry on....
Starting from where LK and I met..... and our endeavours into criminal activates

Silver Member

Post Number: 976

Silver Member

Post Number: 977

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22661
An American soldier in Afghanistan married an Afghan woman and had a child.
Two months later the child passed away. At the funeral house, the Afghan woman kept sobbing and crying saying : I KNEW IT !!! I KNEW IT !!!

So a family member pulled her aside and asked her :
What did you know? She replied :

American products don't last long in our country!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16870
don't last long in out country!!!

Geezus...another immigrant trying to talk chit about the US..and doesn't know English...

Silver Member

Post Number: 978
since being birthed from an afghan womb it was their product ...and death rate of infants is higher.

Thank goodness the afghan didn't breed with a east indian...just imagine that retard.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22663
LK: Are you on a drinking binge again?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
GUILTY OF CONSPIRACY

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1749
nydas posted
don't last long in our country!!!

read by retard LK as:
don't last long in out country!!!

and he/she bashes
Geezus...another immigrant trying to talk chit about the US..and doesn't know English...

Idiot LK a retard who does not even know English, loser has nothing else to do in life than making a fool of himself/herself

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
Is Sadass a Replica of Nalin or just another stupid
as*hole that has said he lives in Canada
and his wife lives in the USA?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22665
Subash: When LK is on drugs or she has been drinking, her eyes get blurry and she does stupid things. The real problem is that
1. she is rarely sober;
2. she keeps on posting stupid things even if sober.

Then she gets her side-kicks, or comes in with another nick supporting the stupidity.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1750
Where does Timber_wolf live? probably in the gutter in a train tunnel between Canada and U.S.?

Believe there are train tunnels in Sarnia and Windsor - not used for passenger but goods traffic, anyone familiar with those areas?

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
It was in deed written as LK posted don't last long in out country!!! I also read it as "OUT" and not "OUR" prier to the edited corrections made.

Funny, the rest of us have a time limit to use the " EDIT tools". So the question remains , how did Nydas correct his spelling mistake AFTER the time limit ran out?

I've read rumors about Plymouth Nydas' friend ( whom BTW appeared on this forum last night briefly). It's been mentioned at that he is a mod. Mod's having privy to curtain tools as well as an administer. Plymouth could have easily corrected/changed the typing mistake made by Nydas.

FYI...I'm not struggling with Dementia. You're a fool to think so. Plus an even bigger fool to believe anyone else here is falling prey to your delusional childish assumptions.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16871
NN..Suckazz..plymouth...are all the same person or 2..and the admin/mods here...thats how NN edited the post after the 60 minute time allowed....I have known this for years..its been so obvious...

BTW..i didn't read NN post wrong...in fact I did a copy/paste of her "OUT" country remark...so it was impossible for me to have misread it..it was NEVER "OUR" country, until she edited it after the 60 minutes allowed, after I reply posted on her lack of English abilities....again more proof that they are all mods/admins and the staff here..

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16696

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
This also explains their cocky snot nosed attitudes in thinking they've bested the rest of the members here.

I would bet their father or a friend (Plymouth) is the real admin here.

Subash and Nydas either have the key codes to use the admins tools themselves, assisting them to correct their posts.In doing so, making meager attempts by marking us as fools . It's a childish maneuver, playing games on such a forum as this, to get attention.

My advice: Just play along with them or ignore them. They're nothing more than comedy relief . What would Costello be without Abbot? Or Laurel without Hardy?

This site needs money to stay afloat, this ruse is the CEO's way to use these children to make money for this site nothing more. They are just tools in every sence if the word.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
Subash

Gold Member

Post Number: 1720

Krishn posted on Friday, February 10, 2012 - 16:11 GMT

The claim amount of $900 trillion is certainly ridiculous, but the racist behaviour of Administration of Children's Services is certainly reprehensible, from nydas link:

"Evidence was presented in the court indicating the children had a near perfect attendance at school and were doing well in their studies. The court pointed to evidence doctors presented showing that when the children were in their mother's custody, they were in good health with proper height and weight but after they began living in a foster home their school attendance dropped and one of them was recently arrested for mari*juana possession."

It is quite obvious that the woman is black and immigrant, that explains the behaviour of ACS officials.

My wife's car was damaged by two white urchins who suddenly came to the road from thier driveway ridding thier bikes, while the parents who were on welfare were drunk on the couch inside their house and did not even care to attend to one of them who was injured. The cop told my wife "there is nothing you can do regarding your deductble, you will be just wasting the court filing fee, since the court would never garnish the welfare check, since it would take food away from them". Is it the food money or the beer money, for those welfare scumbags. Those two kids belonged on foster care for sure, but they were not taken.

Welcome to America. Different rules for different people.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
So............who is Rambo, Sambo And Dambo?

Upload

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
the real question reamains to be un answered

WHO is Dumbo?

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
also realated to Lamebo and Insanebo

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22667
LK: I am gratified to read your admission where you say "it was NEVER "OUR" country". You are by you admission Irish and USA is NOT your country. So the question to you is why do you refer to it as "OUR" country?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1204
Nydass saying that someone is trying to defame you is not enough this site is full of your illegal posts where you were and is actively suggesting members where to find what and who to contact to or PM

Silver Member
Username: Spicy_jones

Post Number: 151
G2 you are so right....we have enough info. on nalin
to put him away for the rest of his life.....so when he dies and returns
in his second life there will be no school for him...... straight back to jail

Upload
Upload
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22668

Ko: It seems a lot of people are laughing at you.
Can you find me in there?

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
Can't we all just get along'!..[Rodney King ]

Gold Member

Post Number: 1205
Nydass your EGO have blinded you now you are unable to read your own name in your own criminal activity posts

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1753
G2 your EGO has blinded you now you are unable to read your own name in your criminal bestiality activities

Gold Member

Post Number: 1754
tommyhesaw
Silver Member

Post Number: 136
Tommy_h posted on Monday, February 20, 2012 - 17:29 GMT
the real question reamains to be un answered

WHO is Dumbo?
Jack As*s tommyshesaw - just look in the mirror LOL

Silver Member

Hey, Subash
how are you?

I have been reading your posts.......if this is the best you got
you maybe a Redneck

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22671
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 1026
Ko.... I want fun with your wife.....OK

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
Within the circled area the text is all off kilt and the word BOX is slightly off too.

Looks like someone altered the photo. Plus I've seen this same photo on this site once before and it was posted by some other member. I forget the members name now, but I know this one is a crude attempt at altering it.

I'll bet it was altered by you Nydas and your trying to pass this off as the legit photo.

BTW It's suppose to say Approved by Nydas @Ecoustics
Nice try but not falling for it kid.I also have read this forum a time or two in the past prier to registering.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1029
tommyhesaw.....r u vermin or police....
u no thet doreen was a biiiiig biiiiiitch

Gold Member

Post Number: 1757
tommyshesaw: you belong to the criminal gang who alter things, none of you crooks can throw a smoke screen

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16874
The real NN and Subazz in court with Judge Judy

http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=15915

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
How to Make a Smoke Screen

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
Pest, I don't know Dorien.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1206
KO you have KOed Gidorah culprits ( Sukass,Nydass,Piss Control) cold see how the Gidorah started their bash when your posted their criminal posts proofs

It appears their only sole reason to be at this site is to provide illegal files,help to steal signals and who knows if it is their bread and butter as welfare money is not enough

And to get away they bash others to divert attention

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22677
KO you have instigated the disruptive culprits ( G2,Nexian) and see how they joined you when you started posting stupidities.

It appears their and your sole reason to be at this site is to provide idiotic C?Ps and stupid pictures since you have nothing else to do but wait for your welfare money.

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 160

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22678
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1207
Like I posted the divert attention tactics of Gidorah have started soon other nick will join

KO you have KOed Gidorah culprits ( Sukass,Nydass,Piss Control) cold see how the Gidorah started their bash when your posted their criminal posts proofs

It appears their only sole reason to be at this site is to provide illegal files,help to steal signals and who knows if it is their bread and butter as welfare money is not enough

And to get away they bash others to divert attention

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
I support the fun bunch.goo pirates!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
Social assistance is their only sorce of income that's legal.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1759
tommyshesaw: your mama did welfare fraud and you do that as well, soon you will be in jail

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
Son I pay for your welfare checks via all the taxes I pay out off my pay checks. Its hard working people like myself who lose a percentage of their pay that goes towards your welfare checks monthly as you sit on your lazy a ss and harass me on the internet ( that I also help pay for you). So mind your manners and have a little respect for the hand that supports your income and feeds and puts a roof over your a ss you little s hit. .

BTW you don't DO welfare kid, you beg for it, like your mama does. Free loaders like you and your family are useless, uneducated bums, who BTW usually end up in jail for welfare fraud or for breaking the laws some other way!

Looks like you're well on your way to jail sooner than you think son.
Keep up the good work assisting members, to pirate Bell and Dish net TV channels.

* Sits back LMAO while clapping my hands* and a thumbs up to you, you little puckass punk. You'll be in jail long before I will.

It's probably cheaper having your a ss in jail, rather than paying for all the support payments to all your bast ard kids mothers ( this is if you don't have a g ay lover boy toy like Nydas or pest Control ). That's definitely questionable when you consider the way you all carry on, on this site.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22681
Subash: Next thing, this guy will threaten to use his policeman friend against you. Considering he comes out with schoolboy riddles, I would not be surprised if he is in fact a minor.

Silver Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 386
Megaupload's Kim Dotcom free on bail

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 165
TOMMY COC K SUCCER BACK OFF AND LOG OFF.I CAN'T STAND YOUR SHI T ANY MORE ALL YOU DO IS BITC H, BITC H,BITC H.ENOUGH BRO. YOU DON'T LIKE THE HELP THAT IS HERE OR MEMBERS JUST F UCK OFF AND STAY OFF.I WORK FOR DISH NETWORK AND DO INSTALLATIONS FOR TIME WARNER IF PEOPLE CAN GET THE AIR WAVES WITH ANY MEANS POSSIBLE IS THEIR CHOICE.CURRENT CHANNEL PACKAGES ARE VERY EXPENSIVE AND NOT WORTH THE PRICE.SOMETIMES WHEN I WALK IN ON A NEW INSTALLATION PEOPLE ASK ME ABOUT FTA AND I TELL THEM STRAIGHT OUT WERE THEY CAN GET INFO ABOUT IT AND IF THEY ARE WILLING TO DO IT AND THERE ARE PEOPLE TO HELP THEM WHO THE F UCK IS ME TO JUDGE THEM.F UCK OFF.......

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
I WORK FOR DISH NETWORK
AND DO INSTALLATIONS FOR TIME WARNER

Time Warner does Cable
so.....when do you work?, you are here 24/7
shame on you.... calling yourself a Greek GOD, Mexican
and American???? Upload
Upload

Thanks.....Tommy for exposing another fruit cake,
these nicks could be the same person
when you post the truth they get mad and just
post stupid lies and copies.If they are staff members
like some say they are the AX will fall in the
meantime good luck to you keep up the good work

Silver Member

Post Number: 149
Good Lord, another idiot flapping his jaw bone once too often admitting he's a law breaker.

Have any of you people here heard of discretion? Shut your pie holes and stop admitting to crimes you've committed on line for the whole world to read! You don't know whose reading this forum. Anyone reading what you've posted on here can alert any law enforcement department and point fingers at you idiots that think you're all being Good Samaritan in by assisting others to commit a federal offence.

Here's a hint , if you must HELP someone on this forum or wherever, do it in a environment such as a PM where others cannot be privy to you illegal activities and call the police on you're a ss And stop bragging about it for god's sake.

Show at least some couth for heaven's sake. You all do realize participating in piracy is against the law! So why are you all freely admitting to breaking them on a public forum? Are you insane bragging about it?

On top of that, you have the audacity to patronize me? Give your heads a shake and smarten up for crying out loud. Are you all that daft around here?

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
My point exactly Fish. thank you.

These morons think their making friends or become some sort of hero boasting about how they break the laws. Oh yeah... that's really Intelligent of you, a sshole!

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
Tommy....don't tease the Frog.....smile

http://www.youtube.com/v/WlEzvdlYRes

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
the company I work for is a sub-contractor for dish and time warner.all employees are required to have 2 installs and 3 service calls the combo can be either cable or satellite and yes I been here in the forum for the past couple of weeks and the last time I think it was about 6 months ago.this is my last week of vacation and log into the forum to catch up on members,is too bad that now is full of personal attacks against each other and fta help is at a stand still.once again if any member of the forum doesn't like the content here f uck off.......

Silver Member

Post Number: 167
Don't question my love for the states it is the home of my children and mexico the resting place of my ancestors.the new generation of the immediate family served on the armed forces and couple of nephews are right now on active duty so please don't say I'm not with the states.On another subject I do have a big verga and can show you but no biting please..

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
This isn't a hacker or FTA/IKS pirates playground my friend. If you're into that, go to a real FTA or DSS forum. This is a discussion forum ONLY to discuss matters pertaining Satellite TV.

No files or instructions should be discussed nor any assistants given on this board. If you want to tell others how to get and use IKS, then go elsewhere. Some of us are trying to keep this site going by means of LEGAL Discussions and information rather than directing the authorities to this site so that they can close it down.

Nydas and Subash are the true pirates of this forum to date. They are misinformed in thinking they're the only ones that keep this place afloat. With their assistance with piracy behavior's and intents, Nydas and friends are more of a hindrance rather than a helpful member on this site.

If you don't like the contents of my posts or any other members, then FU CK OFF YOURSELF. And take your illegal activities elsewhere. Because I will not be associated with thieves that will drag me down with them

Ask the CEO of this site if he wants his site closed down due to a bunch of immature punks that do not know the difference between a community discussion message board forum or a web server forum.

So ....My message to you and anyone else here is GET OFF MY FU CKEN BACK , IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT GET THE FU CK OUT OF THE KITCHEN.

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
I never questioned your love for sh it.What are you babbling on about?
I was saying an immigrant from India gets the better jobs more so than an actual Indian born in America because of racism and minority rules. I was not saying anything bad about Indians in general. If anything I was defending American Indians born and raised.

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
Point taken.Read you all later and tommy my message about my loyalty for the states was for the fishman...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1030
Eldonperrito posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 06:06 GMT
TOMMY COC K SUCCER BACK OFF AND LOG OFF.I CAN'T STAND YOUR SHI T ANY MORE ALL YOU DO IS BITC H, BITC H,BITC H.ENOUGH BRO. YOU DON'T LIKE THE HELP THAT IS HERE OR MEMBERS JUST F UCK OFF AND STAY OFF.I WORK FOR DISH NETWORK AND DO INSTALLATIONS FOR TIME WARNER IF PEOPLE CAN GET THE AIR WAVES WITH ANY MEANS POSSIBLE IS THEIR CHOICE.CURRENT CHANNEL PACKAGES ARE VERY EXPENSIVE AND NOT WORTH THE PRICE.SOMETIMES WHEN I WALK IN ON A NEW INSTALLATION PEOPLE ASK ME ABOUT FTA AND I TELL THEM STRAIGHT OUT WERE THEY CAN GET INFO ABOUT IT AND IF THEY ARE WILLING TO DO IT AND THERE ARE PEOPLE TO HELP THEM WHO THE F UCK IS ME TO JUDGE THEM.F UCK OFF.......

Do U understand that TOMMY COC K SUCCER.....OK

Bronze Member
Username: Ulzana

Post Number: 46
Quote perrito.........log into the forum to catch up on members,is too bad that now is full of personal attacks against each other and fta help is at a stand still.once again if any member of the forum doesn't like the content here f uck off.......

Very good point..........but why this attack on Tommy?
TOMMY COC K SUCCER BACK OFF AND LOG OFF.I CAN'T STAND YOUR SHI T ANY MORE ALL YOU DO IS BITC H, BITC H,BITC H.ENOUGH BRO. YOU DON'T LIKE THE HELP THAT IS HERE OR MEMBERS JUST F UCK OFF AND STAY OFF.I WORK FOR DISH NETWORK AND DO INSTALLATIONS FOR TIME WARNER IF PEOPLE CAN GET THE AIR WAVES WITH ANY MEANS POSSIBLE IS THEIR CHOICE.CURRENT CHANNEL PACKAGES ARE VERY EXPENSIVE AND NOT WORTH THE PRICE.

you are a strange one friend....the company you work for is a sub-contractor for dish and time warner and on your vacation you
spend your time here to learn how to receive FTA TV.

perrito

Post Number: 2

Posted on Sunday, March 06, 2011 - 09:55 pm:
sada or Nalin I have a vewsat ultra 2000 its been out of service for well over a year any information and instructions on how to make it work will be great. please have patience i been out of circulation myself and many old members that used to be here are no longer available either. I hope there is less infighting then there was before thanks in advance.

Silver Member

Post Number: 169
Jeronimooooo!!!Simon Bro what can I say I'm glad no one got back to me cause now I have top programing thanks to my job and I stream live events so I'm good.how bout you are your boxes still active????? Tommy sorry for snapping man you go ahead and keep bashing who ever you want..Late cabrones!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1760
perrito: LK, Chaff, G2, tommyshesaw, Fish, Cheaptrick, Mrgreg and the so called fun bunch characters are all crooks and hypocrites,

They are satellite shop owners who in N2 days claim that they would program recievers, all they would do is whenever a new bin came they would charge $20 just to load newly released bins, now that source of income is gone, they resell private servers for a premium claiming they are their own private servers

Nydas, myself and Plymouth have no financial inetrest and just like to help people, however they attack us and we respond, some good helpers like King Tapeman, Sada dont want to post here, since they are disgusted with these crooks. However we stand up to them.

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
Well I just wish you guys the best of lucks in fighting a good battle.I became a member way back in 2004 and still remember other members like Eva del paraiso,the king and many others that are no longer as you mention around.it is sad that some decide it to make it a bussiness instead of keeping it a hobby..greedy bastar ds....good luck to all and will check you sometime in the future.god bless.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1035
Eldonperrito....U good man. Stay long here.....OK

Silver Member

Your so full of sh it subash your a ss can't dispose of your crap fast enough.

I never did N2 or own any server or shop. You really want to have me press charges against you don't you? I have considered where it's coming from but you're pushing all the wrong buttons kid. Who are you rating out too? The cops reading this site OR are you just shooting off your trap to sound like some kind of HERO?

YOU SUBASH ARE A RAT, BEGGER, PIRATE AND THEIF!

You are running a receiver to pirate TV channels in your own home-----Illegal

You are posting IP addresses from privet servers-------------Illegal

You are assisting others to get and use IKS ------------Illegal

You are paying a privet IKS server--------illegal

You and your diapers gang are the thieves here not I nor anyone else.
This is the year 2012 and the time is IKS NOT N2 or N1 no more free FTA bins, NO SHOPS AROUND HELP LOAD BINS those days are long gone It'is all history.

IF you look around this forum now , WHO IS DOING ALL OF THE ABOVE ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES? I'll point out who>>>>> SUBASH and NYDAS plus the rest of your dirty crusty a ssed gang.

LK, CHAFF G2, FISH, MYSELF AND ALL THE REST HAVE NOT POSTED FILES LINKS, HOW TO INFO OR POST IP ADDRESSES TO PRIVET SERVERS

WHO ARE THE CROOKS IN THIS PESTANT DAY IN THE YEAR OF 2012?

I AM DISGUSTED WITH YOUR IGNORENCE AND STUPIDITY PLUS YOUR BESTIALITY TOPICS.

Is it plausible that all other members you've mentioned are sick and disgusted with your CRAP POSTS AND BEHAVIORS ?

You have the audacity to think your sh it don't stink?

GROW THE FU CK UP KID.

Just drop that tattle tail RAT attitude of yours son. Rats do not get far in life and you are definitely a RAT. You're bushing me too far and I am about to call the police on you if I see you falsely accusing me again.

You can bank on it too! You haven't the foggiest just who you're dealing with kid.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1036

Do U understand that TOMMY COC K SUCCER.....OK

Gold Member

Post Number: 1037
TOMMY COC K SUCCER..... LK post many many many files and file link.

U r a ignorant fool

Gold Member

Post Number: 1761
tommyshesaw: You are the crook, just because you are a juvenile you are not immune. I am not breaking any law, however you made a threat and RCMP will soon track you. You can run but cannot hide.

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
Used your own words you degenerate poor excuse of a human You have the mentality of a stool sample. Is that why they call you "pest control, because flies are attracted to sh it?

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
bring it subash. LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 1038
tommyhesaw.....
Your so full of sh it TOMMY COC K SUCCER your a ss can't dispose of your crap fast enough.

U always did N2 and was own of shop. You really want to have charges against you don't you? I have considered where it's coming from but you're pushing all the wrong buttons kid. Who are you rating out too? The cops reading this site OR are you just shooting off your trap to sound like some kind of HERO?

YOU TOMMY COC K SUCCER ARE A RAT, BEGGER, PIRATE AND THEIF!

You and your diapers gang are the thieves here not Subash nor anyone else.
This is the year 2012 and the time is IKS NOT N2 or N1 no more free FTA bins. MY SHOP FOR HELP LOAD BINS is long gone It'is all history.

IF you look around this forum now , WHO IS DOING ALL OF THE ABOVE ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES? I'll point out who>>>>> TOMMY COC K SUCCER and NYDAS and many other peepl told u your dirty crusty a ssed gang.

LK, CHAFF G2, FISH, AND ALL THE REST HAVE MONOPOLY ON FILES LINKS, AND U R JUST ONE MORE.

I AM DISGUSTED WITH YOUR IGNORENCE AND STUPIDITY PLUS YOUR BESTIALITY TOPICS.

Is it plausible that all other members are sick and disgusted with your CRAP POSTS AND BEHAVIORS ?

GROW THE FU CK UP KID.

Just drop that tattle tail RAT attitude of yours son. Rats do not get far in life and you are definitely a RAT. You're bushing me too far and I am about to call the police on you if I see you falsely accusing me again.

You can bank on it too! You haven't the foggiest just who you're dealing with kid.

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
I couldn't care if the Pope posted dirty pictures of your grandmother here. My point is, I never have broken any laws and yet you accuse me of doing so, proving once again that you're liars.

What does LK have to do with me? I personally couldn't care if the Pope posted dirty pictures of your grandmother on here.

My point is, I never have and you accuse me of doing so.

You're so mentally challenged and lazy ,you called the operator "Operator! Can you give me the number for 911 and put me through! "

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
Wow you can alter and you learned to copy and paste. Nice trick kid can you beg for treats too? .OH... wait ...I'm sorry ,that's your mama standing on the street corner begging for tricks, right? You're just the gas she passed when she thought she had to sh it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1039
tommyhesaw..
Why u say LK newver post file link. Then u say u not know LK.

YOU TOMMY COC K SUCCER ARE A RAT, BEGGER, PIRATE AND THEIF!

YOU TOMMY COC K SUCCER ARE A CHEET!AND THEIF!

Silver Member
Username: Blue_monday

Post Number: 101
Don't be a fool man
can't you tell by the written, the wording, the C/Ps the language
time of posting from one nick to the other.

there is only one nut here Registered: Jun-06
that has chase lot of good members from here
why does ecoustics owners allow him to spread this
Virus..... your guess is as good as mine.

virus is a small infectious agent that can replicate only inside the living cells of NN to Sadass P control Dambo + ??????

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
Do any of your friends EVER know and understand what it is your posting about pest control? All of you are blowing hot air out of your a ss like your mama's did the day they gave birth to you all. You all probably gave them hemorrhoids too or is that your twin sisters?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1763
tommyshesaw|: it is a shame that your account is not deleted here with a IP ban, you are a retard but think you are smart, you always belong in the sewers

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
Why do you want my account deleted or have my IP address blocked? What are you worried about if you're not guilty of the crimes I'm accusing you of?

The truth hurt little man? You can't deny my accusations of your illegal activities, so now you resort to having me disappear all together from this site!

Subash you have spoken like a true criminal that has a guilty conscious and is now in desperation wanting me expelled from this site

Silver Member

Post Number: 163
BTW, I 'm smart enough to stay out of the sewer you reside in. So logically that means, Unlike yourself, i'm not a retard and I'm not sure if I've ever encountered an even bigger MORON as yourself either .

Gold Member

Post Number: 1210
I Agree with above post

Subass the GOATFUKKER

YOU SUBASS ARE A RAT, BEGGER, PIRATE AND THEIF!

You and your diapers gang are the thieves here not I nor anyone else.
This is the year 2012 and the time is IKS NOT N2 or N1 no more free FTA bins, NO SHOPS AROUND HELP LOAD BINS those days are long gone It'is all history.

IF you look around this forum now , WHO IS DOING ALL OF THE ABOVE ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES? I'll point out who>>>>> SUBASH and NYDAS plus the rest of your dirty crusty a ssed gang.

I AM DISGUSTED WITH YOUR IGNORENCE AND STUPIDITY PLUS YOUR BESTIALITY TOPICS ABOUT GOATS .

Is it plausible that all other members you've mentioned are sick and disgusted with your CRAP POSTS AND BEHAVIORS ?

GROW THE FU CK UP KID.

You have mentioned in your posts to reload files and how to make them work you are THIEF OF SIGNALS how do you know all this ?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22689
G2: You are the biggest threat to the viability of this forum; and I suggest you leave.
You are constantly confused between who is posting and have not posted a single useful comment.
For a long time you have taken to using bestiality statements and picutres, which a great offence to everybody on this forum.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1216
Nydass you are the biggest culprit according to the " SO CALLED HELP" you perform by helping to steal like all members have posted your crimes in above posts

It is great offence for all genuine FTA Satellite users your place should be somewhere else not HERE for sure

Silver Member

Post Number: 181
"A guilty conscience needs no accuser "
meaning ...." a shot goose gabbles the most!"

Since both Nydas and subash exhibit demeaning retorts, they are covering up their criminal activities by directing the owness on to others, exhibiting the appearance of " I am holier than thou" smoke screen BS

"The man of life upright has a guiltless heart, free from all dishonest deeds or thought of vanity!"

Silver Member

Post Number: 982

quote:

Subash
Silver Member

Post Number: 609

Krishn posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 - 12:50 GMT

Nydas - legal issues are beyond the mental capacity of fun bunch, bet some of them are satellite shop owners who host private servers

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
False accusations (Defamation of character) against any person(s) on or off the internet ,is also of a legal issue and may result in a lengthily stay in jail or owing a rather substantial amount of money to the accused OR BOTH!

Subash, you really must study more often and brush up on the laws within your Province before posting a statement such as this.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22707
tommyhesaw: I have told you and am telling you again that you are completely out of line. You came under the pretense of asking for help, when your intent ALL ALONG WAS TO UNDERMINE THIS FORUM.
I am making a direct and simple statement. You are nothing but another basher who has come here to bash me and other helpers. Is that amply clear?

This forum is not about your opinion of me or any other member; it is about your opinion if any, of satellites and channels and how to get services.
If you don't like me or the way I or anybody else helps others, you either help them YOUR way or not. Is that amply clear?

If you are concerned that anybody is doing something illegal then you should complain to the forum authorities in the suggestion area or to the authorities.
ABOVE ALL, DO NOT HARASS AND THREATEN ME OR OTHER MEMBERS. Is that clear?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16876
Never sold a file or owned a shop in my life...these fkn idiots Suckazz, NN and plymouth have no clue what they're talking about...

again, Ecoustics is a DN owned site with DN officials posing as members on a fishing expedition...

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
Need I remind you that there are also laws against internet BULLYING?

You're pushing your luck Nydas

I am warning you, do not force my hand, the consequences to come will depend greatly upon your actions from her on in.

If persist in this head butting game of yours with me, you'll be the loser. TRUST ME.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22708
LK: There are thousands of posts in this forum alone where you have DELIBERATELY sent people to YOUR site for files.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16878
Pointing and selling are 2 diffrent things...idiot NN..

and I must say U as well posted a list of the best sites, so U have no right to be calling the kettle black...ppl like U who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at others..

also...U actually posted files at a file sharing site and linked them here...I never did that...

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
"tommyhesaw: I have told you and am telling you again that you are completely out of line. You came under the pretense of asking for help, when your intent ALL ALONG WAS TO UNDERMINE THIS FORUM.
I am making a direct and simple statement. You are nothing but another basher who has come here to bash me and other helpers. Is that amply clear? "

I came here to inquire about the legalities and logistics regarding the pansat 2700 receiver that was given to me. Upon further research, I have then decided against using it.

Therefore I no longer required your help and or assistance from that point on.

What I do or say is none of your concern or business. If I provide any Anti-Piracy legalities and support such actions, who are you to tell me otherwise?

Either you support TV piracy or you're against it? Which is it Nydas ?

Are you a representative for this site, promoting Ecoustics, as i've seen with your Email address Nydas@Ecoustics.com? If you do in fact represent this site, you're more of a hindrance than a "helper".

In all honesty, It appears you and your friends are trying desperately to get this site closed down by the authorities with your contributions in Helping or rather "assisting members to obtain TV Piracy".

Gold Member

Post Number: 1767
LK
Platinum Member
Post Number: 16878

Lklives posted on Saturday, February 25, 2012 - 05:21 GMT
Pointing and selling are 2 diffrent things...idiot NN..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
tommyshesaw: get it idiot. neither me or nydas have made any money selling anything and according to your hero LK pointing to illegality is perfectly fine. In addition neither nydas or me have not pointed to anything that is illegal, so STFU

If you want to be a rat, be a good rat and go complain regarding legality in either satfix.net or ftazeta.com, you will be blown out of there in a jiffy. Would not surprise me if you have already been banned from the above mentioned sites

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
Give it up Subash you are "terminar"
and take your other nicks with before
someone makes a call...." you will not pass GO
straight to the bird house you will go"

Also, a story of my own. I was receiving DN with an FTA box a couple years back, and RCMP with the company of B*v[/i] representative, came knocking on my door. They asked for permission to check out my satellite. The rcmp officer stated they were looking for B*v Theft of service, and I advised him it was Dik in USA, and he said the RCMP really doesn't care and told me not to worry because no law in Canada or ontario says you cant steal american signal. He said if you steal B*v, you would be in quite some trouble and I showed him briefly, and they left.

Btw........was that RCMP officer your friend

By your own words above you been stealing from
Dish for the past two years...."Ouch"

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22711
LK and Fish. I clicked on a banner ad in Ecoustics/....Satellite TV, i.e. this very section and it took me straight to

http://iksprivateserver.com/

So I suggest YOU stop your attack against Subash and me. I do not and never did make any money out of illegal activity. Subahs says he does not. LK was openly selling files at his/her site for 3-4 years.

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
terrible thing to lie 20,000 times

Gold Member

Post Number: 1769
Give it up retrad low life mother fu*cker Fish, why do you say the moderators word at satmods are my words and ask me

satmod info

Did you not get money from any of the customers of your sewer sl*ut mama while you waited outside or your mama has no customers at all

Gold Member

Post Number: 1049
I was with a fish last week. She gave hole week for 20 buck....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1224
Nydass/Pest Control/Subass it is the way to divert attention from your illegal activity in the name of help !!!

Nydass you are the biggest culprit according to the " SO CALLED HELP" you perform by helping to steal like all members have posted your crimes in above posts

It is great offence for all genuine FTA Satellite users your place should be somewhere else not HERE for sure

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22743
G2: I provide help and direction to people needing help.
It is MY business as to how I do it.
It is the business of the owners of this site to see to it that I work within the law and within the terms of reference. To date they have not objected to the way I help nor have the authorities.
Your repeated posts against me means that YOU have a level of unreasonable enmity towards me which is now translated to pure, and persistent harassment and abuse.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
What about your persistent harassment and abuse to
our outstanding members you do using other nicks
Crow face?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22746
Naxion: I do NOT have other nicks.
I need a big hammer to nail that into your paranoid head

Gold Member

Post Number: 1225
How about your "POSTED PROOF ABOVE " and directions to load illegal file approved by you in this same thread

WILL YOU CALL THIS ENMITY AND HARRASMENT TO DENY ?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22748
G2: If you have "Proof" of ANY illegal action by me, take it to the site owner or to authorities. You have said it a dozen time and I have said clearly that
1. I do NOT make illgel files;\
2. I do NOT post illgal fiels;
3. I do NOT steal files.

IF YOU STILL WANT TO PURSUE THE MATTER, I HAVE SHOWN YOU TWO LEGAL METHODS OF PURSUING THE MATTER.
I HAVE ALSO POINTED OUT TO YOU THAT YOUR ACTIONS WITHOUT PURSUING YOUR LEGAL OPTIONS IS JUST PLAIN HARASSMENT.

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
Naxion: I do NOT have other nicks.
I need a big hammer to nail that into your paranoid head

I think your father used that big hammer on your head
and then India's Chief Minister Dikshit had you export to Canada

You really are that stupid to believe that anyone here believes
what you and your other nicks are saying?

Username: Tom_mix

Post Number: 4
Nalin
friend....... you are still here only on brought time
sooner or later they will get you.
get yourself a good lawyer.

Silver Member

Post Number: 218
Nydas: Not to worry if you can't afford a lawyer, the courts will appoint a defense attorney to represent you. But you must retain Legal Aid first if it goes to trial and most likely will, lasting days to weeks Or it may even dragged on for many months.

That's not even counting the time you'll have to spend in a holding cell waiting till your trial date, that could potentially take mouths to even years till all is said and done. NOT INCLUDING THE TIME IN JAIL SERVED. after you're found guilty.

It doesn't look promising that you'll even past a mental evaluation test.

this is just one of two trials this for civil offences and the other for federal offences . then even more time in jail added plus if I choose to sue you or others here you'll be paying a very larg amount to me and whom ever else chooses to press charges of Slander against you.

Subash even if you and Nydas could" make a Million dollars in a jiffy" that still wont pay the total cost owing the courts and myself etc...if you are your own person . you'll be next in line up for trial. as well as pest control and Plymouth. you better start making your Millions now becuse your might need within the near future.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22755
There is no legal aid available in Maldives.
There is free sun and sands.
Did you not see my picture I posted on the forum?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1226
Nydass - Why you do not explain Naxian posts
Do you deny what he have posted about your old posts are they not yours then ?

Q.E.D.

Silver Member

Post Number: 219
OK psycho, you just pretend you're there right now and none of this ever happened.

While you're dreaming you're in Maldives ( like in your picture), I'll be calling the patty wagon to come and take you to a mental institution in a straight jacket pal.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22756
No wagons can come to Maldive Islands. They are ISLANDS - learn your geography
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us