Need advise in order to testing

Bronze Member
Username: Class08820

Post Number: 32
Guys

I have question I use to D*sh network while N2 was in stream and I quit testing after N3 become active now I would like to join this card sharing community and wnat ot know that I have modded IRD 721 and 622 with thier number Is it possible I can still use these IRD with card sharing? or which other device I need in order to testing

Thanks in advance

Bronze Member
Username: Yassou

Post Number: 69
class08820.....LK is the only helper here that can
help you on Sub-sharing.

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22468
Papi: LK should not help with Sub-sharing, as she is givng illegal advice about using sub-sharing across the country, when it is meant for a house.

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1631
class08820: you need to get a IKS compatible receiver, such receivers come with an ethernet port and supports newcamd protocol and cost about $150. Plus you also need:

(i) high speed internet connection.
(ii) ethernet cable or powerline adapter to connect the router to receiver
(iii) subscripton to a private server which can cost anywhere from $20 to $250 per year

Bronze Member
Username: Yassou

Post Number: 71
How do you know anything about Sub-sharing in the USA?
LK lives in the USA. DirecTV and Dish are not licenses
to operate in Canada. LK has Sub-sharing
with family and friends, so I would say he has
the experience to help the man, needless to say you don't.

Do you have a problem with that? I don't

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22469
Papi: Subsharing with friends and family outside of the same house is illegal. They would have all the documentation, so if they find that you shared with others outside and perhaps in another state, they can get you pay for the time used plus a fine. Read the agreement before you post.

Bronze Member
Username: Class08820

Post Number: 33
Guys
I found connection for private card sharing but He charge 250 buck for FTA and set up charges and 150 bucks yearly for service. I think its higher price for equipment and set up I just want to know how much does FTA costs? Which FTA is the easy way to set up ? If I do myself set up then what should I need? I also want to ask you If I want to use wirless card for my FTA which is the best card to use
Thanks in advance

Gold Member

Post Number: 1645
class08820: Stay way from what you have mentioned, seems to be a crook making a fast buck, you most probably will be paying $250 extra.

All he is doing is reselling NFPS or rocket which costs about $25 per year and provide you a receiver which you can buy for $150, which would have probably cost him around $125

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16768
"I just want to know how much does FTA costs?"
FTA = Free To Air...so its FREE TV channels and signals , BUT very limited...

"Which FTA is the easy way to set up ?"
U may as well ask, which is easier to drive, a Ford or a Chevy?...basically the same..

The only way U are going to use FTA and SOMETIMES get SOME channels is by paying for an illegal private server (IKS)...I think maybe ya need to read about IKS and get with the times...N1 and N2 are long gone, so now FTA is a complete new ballgame....and now with FTA receivers (very limited ones will work) ya have to use IKS which is unsafe, unreliable and undependable and may be very costly...

SUBscription SHARING....Its much better to forget about FTA, and use Dishnet or Directv and subscribe and then share the monthy bill with family or some friends...simply get the initial free package offered 4-5 receivers with activated cards , free installation, and then give a receiver or 2 to a friend or 3-4 friends...then all of you split the bill....your friends will just simply need to install their own dishes.....this is VERY safe and always reliable...just never plug in the phone lines to any receivers, and PPV's can be ordered online for all to view..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22476
class08820:
1. IKS is risky, because you might be taken for a ride by swindlers. Also many IKS services shut down quite often during the service period and you are left high and dry. The amount you mentions - 250 for instal and 150 a year is a bit excessive.
People in this forum will also talk about its legality. I think you should leave the legal concerns to the companies that operate the service.
Don't get influenced by the negative advice you might get here about IKS. It s mostly from people who got kicked out of a small side income selling files and operating illegal web-sites selling files.

2. LK's suggestion for a sub-share is OK for families who live more-or-less under the same roof. However, the person who gets the service and signs the contract clearly makes a binding contract to distribute it under the same roof. He/she is NOT allowed to even give it away outside of his home and certainly selling it to you would be illegal on his part. Whoever is signatory to the contract with DTV or Dish is liable for payment of the service given to each individual using it outside of his immediate residence, plus a fine.

3. Contrary to what LK said, there are many FTA channels. You should survey many of the Satellites as posted at
http://www.lyngsat.com
You won't find many of the popular channels.

http://freetoronto.tv/
There are many free channel broadcast which can be viewed fully legally in all areas of USA and Canada, e.g. at the Canadian/USA border towns and even in Toronto., with a good quality antenna mounted high, you can pull in over 80 channels.
http://freetoronto.tv/clist.htm

In most of the metro areas of USA, you are likely to get 30 channels, but I am not sure of this. You will have to check it out where you live.

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 937
BYW... Nydas told the following subscribers to dark angel iks service to ignore the demand letter sent by dish/nagra

On December 22, 2011 the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey granted DISH Network and NagraStar's motion for default against Alecia Thomas. Thomas was sued by DISH Network and NagraStar for federal claims arising out of her subscription to the Dark Angel services. The Court's order includes a permanent injunction against Thomas as well as an award of $10,000 in statutory damages

n December 19, 2011 the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey granted DISH Network and NagraStar's motion for default against Sammy Goncalves. Goncalves was sued by DISH Network and NagraStar for federal claims arising out of his subscription to the Dark Angel services. The Court's order includes a permanent injunction against Goncalves as well as an award of $10,000 in statutory damages

On January 5, 2012 the United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina granted DISH Network and NagraStar's motion for default against Marian Dubar. Dubar was sued by DISH Network and NagraStar for federal claims arising out of her subscription to the Dark Angel services. The Court's order includes a permanent injunction against Dubar as well as an award of $10,000 in statutory damages

...the list goes on...

.. DO NOT take advise from nydas... as shown above the IKS provider is not the only one to be held accountable.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1647
Chaff it is July 2010, old news idiot

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1172
Good info an eye opener for all

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16771
Old news?...ummmm......I don't call court judgements old (Jan 5, 2012) after ONLY 13 days...

what I call OLD is NN continually giving wrongful and poor advice and info to all the people here...and azzholes like Subazz blindly and ignorantly trying to justify VERY wrong and poor info....but again as well all know they're the admins and just being themselves trying to kill piracy, testing, and lead sheep to slaughter..

Bronze Member
Username: Kent_island50

Post Number: 98
I'd just like to add: thanks Chaff for your update useful info.

C/P
On January 5, 2012 the United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina granted DISH Network and NagraStar's motion for default against Marian Dubar. Dubar was sued by DISH Network and NagraStar for federal claims arising out of her subscription to the Dark Angel services. The Court's order includes a permanent injunction against Dubar as well as an award of $10,000 in statutory damages

...the list goes on...

.. DO NOT take advise from nydas... as shown above the IKS provider is not the only one to be held accountable.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1650
Tom Hill of Largo Key Florida aka LK was found drunk and muttering nonsense in Largo Key, Florida gutters
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us