Anything out there working and dependable?

Silver Member
Username: Bjcrisp6478

Post Number: 345
i had a viewsat xtreme 2000 and it's been dead a while i haven't been on this site in a while just want to know if there is anything out there worth getting that works...thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16730
Nope...nothing is free and reliable like the old days...always reliable, cheapest and safest deal is Directv sub sharing..

Silver Member

Post Number: 346
thanks LK

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1561
LK can only post nonsense for things from which he cannot gain financially.

There are solutions called IKS, need to be connected to internet, unfortunately with the receiver you have you need different hardware to connect to either public or private servers, there are other receivers from which you can connect to both private and public servers at the same time and has built in dongle

The dongle to connect to public server through internet is called weather forecaster and dongle to connect to private server goes by the name x-factor.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2594
Subass/nydazz; My dear friend it appears that you are unable to grasp the concept!! Could you kindly explain to me what you mean my dear friend.

Silver Member
Username: Luke_scotchdrinker

Post Number: 111
Sukass, you see why you are a piece of goat sh!t. LK gave the memember a legit answer and you steer the member to what people have accused you of doing. Stealing satellite signals? So who is the scumbag scoundrel signal stealer again and the rat who turns them in?

Anyone who reads this thread..Stay away from doing anything this rat posts.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16733
Subazz.....IKS is NOT reliable at all...NOT safe...NOT usually up on a public server...and NOT Free on a private server that may ocassionally be up....so STFU and give the man a legitimite answer insteading of misleading people and speaking out yer azz.....

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22416
xtremebj: IKS service is available for a few special receivers. It comes in the shape of public and private servers. Some of these require the purchase of a special device called dongle.

So you will have to first decide whether or not you want to invest in another receiver at a cost of $140-250. The dongle may be additional for about $60-120.

The service itself might cost anything from $35 a year to $20 per month. The reliability of this kind of service is of the order of 50-60%, i.e. it is on for half the time, and the number of channels can vary during that time on from 30-300 channels.

If you are prepared to face these uncertainties and unreliable service, post again with what kind of viewing you are interested in,
Subash is a good helper and ignore zulu and LK. They have had their day and now redundant.

Silver Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 308
The only way to stop this sick mofcker is for all to leave.......................

Gold Member

Post Number: 1562
Luke aka Puke sick mofcker go fu*ck yourself, you are a piece of mad dog sh*it. LK has a track record of illegal activity involving both dtv and charlie cards

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
F*ck you Sukass aka Nydass and your many other nicks. Take your stupid fake site and shove it up your crusty old goatloving a sshole.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1565
F*ck you Luke aka superjazzyjames and your many other nicks. Go to newca*rdnews site and shove it up your crusty old mad dog loving a sshole.

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
Superjazzyjames and the fun bunch gives a big f*ck you to Sukass/Nydass and the rest of his one hand band.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16737
I think U will see a big drop here of traffic..this site has run its course..Plymutt, NN and Subazz finally can have their sandbox back and bash each other everyday, cuz I don't think there will be any others here left to bash ...there goes Brians' s income and his moles power and lil rat paychecks..

Silver Member

Post Number: 347
what you mean LK ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 348
i am not buying nothing till i see that it's going to work..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22426
xtremebj: Your are absolutely right about your attitude on buying. One thing you must understand, is the fact that different receivers come up shining for a while, then they half shut down and another one comes up. It IS a game, difficult to stay ahead of.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16739
I mean that...we're all tired of the admins here and them using fake characters like NN and Subazz for years to bash everybody..so many are leaving here and have left just in the past few days to newcardnews.com (NCN)..so this site can rot some more and eventually close doors..only ppl posting here will be the admins who can keep bashing everybody and themselves, all they want...and if ya want, just do a search of "ecoustics" at NCN, and you'll find us all...thats if ya want some real satellitetv info, and the scoop on who's who here at ecpoustics and what they're reallly all about...

other than a few laughs at the moles and rats here, the site was uselss anyways...now its toime to move on, and shut down this nonsense..its what the admins, NN and Subazz have cried for all along, so lets give it to them and them watch em sink like the Titanic..

Silver Member

Post Number: 349
I am there but kinda lost on that site how would i find y'all? i got same name

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16672
LK

Tell me where I bashed you stupid old man, you listed my name in many of your last bashing posts stupid trouble maker.

Take your pills and read your own posts!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16740
plymutt...F U....read yer own chit, cuz nobody else is going to
be here to read it...

xtreme
just do a search of "ecoustics" at www.NewCardNews.com (NCN), and you'll find us all...thats if ya want some real satellitetv info, and the scoop on who's who here at ecpoustics and what they're reallly all about

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 16676
beware of newcardnews.com

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16741
lmao...Plymutt has been run off of newcardnews while using the nicks "bronner" and "tumor" there...his ways didn't float there and got caught and spanked...so of course he's going to says its no good and try and keep ya here to fill his pockets and this sites full of cash..and to monitor satellite tv news or any breakthroughs from here, cuz he's been exposed at most other sites....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22431
LK was spanked hard by me and later by Plymouth. She is still sore and itching from the spanking she got.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 16686
Poor stupid old man this LK!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us