SUBASH

Bronze Member
Username: Tartarus

Post Number: 99
You don't want to answer the question....so here is the answer.

superjazzyJa(me)sGold Member
Username: Superjazzyjames

Post Number: 1776
Superjazzyjames posted on Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 02:17 GMT
My suggestion: Get in touch with Cerwin Vega or a parts dealer and get as close as possible to the original woofers. You can't just throw any driver into any cabinet and expect it to sound good. You'd have to find subwoofers with the same Thiel-Small parameters as the stock woofers for one thing. For another, subwoofers are greedy and suck up all the power. This is why most subs on the market are powered (have a built in amplifier). Passive (nonamplified) subs are usually powered by a dedicated external amp. In addition, depending on the sub's frequency range, you might have a gap in the mid-bass region.

As for watts ripping your cabinet apart, not gonna happen. Cabinets don't care in the slightest how many watts the drivers are getting.

Subwoofers do not have more power than woofers. Assuming you buy a sub or subs from a company that differentiates between woofers and subwoofers, The sub will have deeper bass response and possibly sound punchier than a woofer. Btw, ignore the power handling spec. It has no meaning whatsoever.

King ArthurSilver Member
Username: The_messenger

Post Number: 129

Subash.......why are you ignoring the messenger question?

what made you go to the sound section and pick Superjazzyjames?
if what you are saying is true that Superjazzyjames account was suspended on Nov; the 23rd you have to be a rat or a stuff member..... if what you are saying is not true then you are a lier.

PS...........Nalin see if you can help yourself on this one.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
Old Wisdom
After working his farm every day, an old farmer rarely had time to enjoy the large pond in the back that he had fixed up years earlier with picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and benches. So one evening he decided to go down and see how things were holding up. Much to his surprise, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer he saw it was a group of young women skinny dipping in his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end. One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave."

The old farmer replied, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim or make you get out of the pond naked. I only came down to feed the alligator."

Btw...... Plymouth, please don't ban Nalin.....just suspend his
account for (30) days......same for Doreen

Bronze Member
Username: Luke_scotchdrinker

Post Number: 77
I think the deed is done..Those guys couldn't shut their mouths for 1 second and now? Not a peep. If they are allowed to come back so should Doreen.

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
Agree........Luke
and should apologize to LK

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
Btw............Luke you didn't say thanks that I found out from my sources
you are not Superjazzyjames, they told me who is Superjazz

I drink Bacardi Rum & coke.......younger days I also a Scotch drinker
JB & water

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22360
What has this got to do with Satellites?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
My apologies Don Diego..thank you. No one believed him anyway.

Nydass your punk a ss infested this forum so it is relevant.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22365
Luke your punk a ss: You infested this forum so it is irrelevant.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
Nydass Can you think of anything original instead of C/P others replies and inserting names? Come on you can do better than that you twat.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22368
There is no doubt I am more relevant than you are.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
I am not Luke..you are talking to DJ SuperJazzyJames and the Fresh Prince..remember??

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1524
Blo*ody Fool Don Diego de la Vega - What is the proof that Superjazzyjames was not suspended on Nov23 and later on allowed to come back. It happened to your queen Doreen the first time she/he was suspended.

Only an idiot cannot make out by style of writing that Luke and Superjazzyjames are the same

Only an idiot cannot make out by style of writing that nydas and me are totally different

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
You have the same idiot writing style..love to c/p..love to use color and defend each other like long lost goat lovers. Subazz+Nydass=Goatf*cker

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22374
I think Luke - you are on your way out soon from this forum.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
Like that's a real big deal Nydass? Unlike you my life doesn't revolve around this place and goats. And despite what one of your multiple personality says, I won't be back. No loss as this forum is worthless thanks to you and your multiple personalities.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us