USA Time Zones and (GMT)

Bronze Member
Username: Yassou

Post Number: 48
The continental United States (the 48 contiguous states) is divided into 4 time zones:

Eastern Standard Time ( EST ), the time zone New York is in, which is 5 hours behind Greenwich mean Time (GMT)
Central Standard Time ( CST ), the time zone Chicago is in, which is 6 hours behind Greenwich Meantime (GMT)
Mountain Standard Time ( MST ), which is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Pacific Standard Time ( PST ), the time zone Los Angeles is in, which is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16667
That all changes during Daylight savings Time...which some states do NOT recognize..

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22315
How smart of you LK.... You even know that there is Daylight Savings time.

Bronze Member
Username: Luke_scotchdrinker

Post Number: 46
Why don't you or your alter-ego SubTrash answer LK's question?

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1480
Luke - hope you die before Christmas looking for scotch in trash.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16669
Subazz..U talk like a 10 yr old ..and a very sick one at that...its Christmas kid, or admin , or both...lighten up dude..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1486
LK: You cheer and support when fun bunch and Doreen act like 10 yr olds, swear with all the vulgarity and post despicable picture, such things need to be responded some times

Gold Member

Post Number: 1493
Wishing a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all except fun/evil bunch - consisting of LK, Doreen, G2, Mrgreg, Chaff, Zulu,Luke and rest of fun bunch.

Wishing a ban from ecoustics and jail time in New Year for LK, Doreen, G2, Mrgreg, Chaff, Zulu,Luke and rest of fun bunch.

Bronze Member
Username: Yassou

Post Number: 52
Excellent idea ecoustics switching to GMT time

using the chart above you will be able to tell the
time from your location when Sir Nalin Nydas's posts

Good job Admin
A Merry Xmas to all my Rude friends

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
SubTrash I didn't die before Christmas you scumbag worthless Goatfucker. Sick twisted lowlife pathetic loser! a ss hole wishing death on someone. F$&ck you!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16677
Obviously there is no mods or admins here..and if there are, then obviously they are NN, Subazz and other fake nicks they all use..any blind man or kid over 8 yrs old can see that..

next thing to ask yourself is WHY do they allow this...obvious...MONEY for the site..sponsors, google, and internet hits...

Obvious Conclusion...the site is not on the up and up and what the name "satellite TV" boards appears to be...and has a hidden agenda...and anybody who believes different needs their head examined or to put down the crack pipe..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22327
LK: I don't know what time zone you are in - but you seem to be frozen in time in terms of the same post in many different threads. So here is my same reply to you.

The first obvious conclusion you should draw is that if Subash or I were Admin, you would be suspended long time ago and not be able to post....any blind man or kid over 8 yrs old can see that.

I do no know why the admin tolerates you and Doreen and the Fun Bunch. I do know however for certain, that it is mainly you in the past and Doreen and fun Bunch later that are responsible for this site going down.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16684
Money...Money...Money...all these posts and allowing all this bashing brings MONEY here..thats why U all allow it..encourage it...do it yourselves more than all the rest of the pp here combined....while Brian sits back and counts his cash and the officials get a place to monitor whats happenning...

Good try NN, Subazz, admin or whatever nick ya want to use, but your copy and paste using of MY own words again , won't hide the OBVIOUS here..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22334
LK: I don't know what time zone you are in - but you seem to be frozen in time in terms of the same post in many different threads. So here is my same reply to you.

The first obvious conclusion you should draw is that if Subash or I were Admin, you would be suspended long time ago and not be able to post....any blind man or kid over 8 yrs old can see that.

I do no know why the admin tolerates you and Doreen and the Fun Bunch. I do know however for certain, that it is mainly you in the past and Doreen and fun Bunch later that are responsible for this site going down.

LK: Money is all you have in your mind. And since N2 died you lost your source of income from your site selling files for FTA. So now I suggest you pipe down and take a good long dive in Largo key.

Silver Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 300
Post Number: 22334
Nydas posted on Monday, December 26, 2011 - 16:16 GMT

LK: I don't know what time zone you are in

But they say that Nalin Nydas is in the

"Twilight Zone"

Gold Member

Post Number: 1504
Loser and crook LK trying to get his post count up, posting the same stupid nonsense in all threads

Gold Member

Post Number: 1505
Luke: Too bad you didn't die before Christmas you scumbag worthless Goatfucker. Sick twisted lowlife pathetic loser!, let a goat with AIDS F$&ck you!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
Subasshole: Too bad you don't have enough Goats to keep you busy from posting so much. They need loving too you Sh!t for brains worthless scum sucking loser! Quit ignoring your Goats!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1508
Luke: Low life scumbag is frustrated he cannot think of anything other than goats for bestiality

Bronze Member
Username: Moutsouna

Post Number: 62
Luke... you got that wrong..........Subass/nyass is a Goat
fudge packer
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us